剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
The kind where you tell us where the hell we're going.
好的
Uh. . . Right. Um. . .
真棒 修理比使用容易多了
Beautiful. Way easier to fix than to use.
来 跟着我
Here. Follow me.
跑
Run.
我找不到你们了
I lost you guys.
约翰?莫伦?你们在哪儿?
John? Maureen? Where are you?
怎么回事?出什么事了吗?回话
What's going on? Is everything okay? Someone talk to me.
唐
Don.
他靠近了吗?
Is it close?
我不知道 我看不到了
I don't know. I've lost visual.
能不能弄点什么分散注意力
Can you create a diversion of some kind,
警报之类的?
an alarm or something?
可以 但得花几分钟
Yeah, but it's going to take a couple minutes.
我们没有几分钟了
We don't have a couple minutes. It's getting closer.
他越来越近了
我已经竭尽所能了 莫伦
I can only do so much, Maureen.
其实 唐 你已经做得很好了
Actually, Don, you've been perfect.
快跑 约翰!现在!
Go, John! Now!
你一直都不喜欢我唱歌♥吗?
So you never loved my singing?
不喜欢
No.
来个人给我解释一下刚刚什么情况
Someone's gonna have to explain to me what the hell just happened.
孩子们 外面安全了 出来吧
Kids, it's safe to come out now.
-几分钟后见 -好的
-See you in a few minutes. Okay.
朱迪
Judy.
你在这儿干嘛?
What are you doing here?
唐
Don. He, uh, he wanted me to make sure you were okay.
他让我来确认你没事
她是你朋友吗?
Is she a friend of yours?
不算是
Um. . . No, not exactly.
我们算家人
We're more like family.
走吧 我们回木星号♥ 好吗?
Hey, come on, let's go back to the Jupiter, okay?
别忘了你的照片
-Don't forget your picture. -Okay.
想必是张很重要的照片
It must be a very important photograph.
是我和我爸爸
It's me. . . and my dad.
这是我手中最后一张他的照片
It's the last one I have of him.
这么做你会后悔的
You don't want to do this to me. Press the override.
按下手动控制
拜托!手动控制!
Please! Override!
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
-走吧 -好
-Hey, come on. -Yeah.
妈妈!爸爸!嗨
Mom! Dad!
-Oh! -Hi.
你还好吗?没事就好
Hey! -You're okay. -Are you okay?
你一直都在这儿吗?
You've been here this whole time?
你们故意找麻烦
-You people purposely look for danger.
有意思吗?
Oh, that's funny?
你没事 对吧?
You're good, though, right?
你总是能和动物友好相处
Hey. You've always been so good with animals.
谢谢
Thank you.
威尔
Will.
萨曼莎告诉我 坚毅号♥第二次遇袭的时候
Samantha told me that when the Resolute was attacked for a second time
有两个机器人
that there were two robots.
不只是稻草人
It wasn't just SAR.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
-我们看到了另一个… -不
-We saw the other-- -No.
她说第二个外形看起来像人
She said the second one was shaped like a man.
它有两条腿 在保护别人
It had two legs and it was protecting people.
威尔 你的机器人也在这儿
Will, your robot was here.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
意思就是…
It means. . .
在这艘飞船的某个地方
that somewhere on the ship
有线索
there's a clue.
我们只要找到就行了
We just have to find it.
关于什么的线索?
A clue for what?
能找到他在哪儿的线索
For where he is now.
我们能不能休息一下 就一下?
Can we just have a break, just for once. . .
嘿 看啊!
Hey, look!
是法拉诺号♥
Survivors!
-那是谁? -你们好
-Who is it? -Hello.
Contain them.
不 没事 一切都很好
No, no, no, no, no, it's okay. Everything's fine.
罗宾逊一家
Robinsons.
很高兴看到你们安然无恙
Glad to see you all in one piece.
本阿德勒
Ben Adler, deputy director of advanced systems.
高级系统副指挥官
现在 请大家上船
Now, please. Get on board, while we still can.
趁还来得及
如果你在担心那个到处跑的东西 我们已经控制住了
If you're worried about that thing wandering around, we contained it.
控制住 用什么?
Contained it? With what?
无线电
A radio.
和我
Well, and me. Hey.
我是唐韦斯特 我在整个过程中 起到了至关重要的作用
Don West. I was pretty vital in this whole operation.
-我的目耳洞察一切 -主要还是靠嘴说
-I was the eyes. I was the ears-- -Mostly the mouth.
你们怎么知道我们在这儿的?
How did you know we were here?
你们一上船 我就收到了信♥号♥♥
As soon as you docked I picked up your signal.
萨曼莎?
Samantha?
是你吗?
Is that you?
我们到处找你
We looked everywhere for you.
你妈妈肯定会很激动的
Your mom's going to be overwhelmed.
她还活着吗?
She's alive?
好着呢…
Oh, very. . .
她一直都很想你
and she's been missing you so much.
她在哪儿?
Where is she?
遇袭之后 我们在太阳系找了个避难所
After the attack, we all took refuge on a planet in the system.
临时避难所
Temporarily.
直到坚毅号♥恢复安全 能再次为我们提供住所
Only until the Resolute was safe enough to support us again.
哪儿来的
Where did it come from--
上面那个机器人?
That robot up here?
它怎么回事?
What happened to it?
你肯定就是年轻的威尔了
And you must be young Will.
我们从其他幸存者那里听到了很多 关于你的故事
We've heard quite a few stories about you from the other survivors.
我们都安顿下来以后
When we've all settled in, I'd love to hear it from the horse's mouth.
我要听本人和我说
说到马 你可能得拿拖把和消毒剂 把餐厅打扫一下
Speaking of horses, you might want a mop and some disinfectant for the dining hall.
有点儿…
It's kinda. . .
我们能私下说两句吗?
Could we speak to you privately?
听起来你在上面的经历很精彩呢
Sounds like you had quite the adventure up there.
你肯定有疑问吧
You must have some questions.
是有一些
Uh, a few.
从之前我们把什么玩意儿困起来说起
Let's start with what the hell it was we trapped back there.
你没把它困起来 你只是把它放了回去
You didn't trap it. You put it back.
放回去?
Put it back?
这么说吧
Let's just say your son wasn't the first one
你儿子不是第一个
和外星智慧建立联♥系♥的人
to make contact with an alien intelligence.
我们叫它稻草人
We call it Scarecrow.
我知道稻草人
I'm familiar with scarecrows.
真正的稻草人不会去尝试杀死乌鸦
The real ones don't usually try and kill the crows.
所以 那玩意儿一直都在坚毅号♥上?
So, that thing's been on the Resolute this whole time?
-是的 -有什么目的?
-Indeed. -For what purpose?
这个问题和其他很多问题的答案 在这面墙的另一边
The answer to that and a whole lot more is on the other side of this wall.
你们怎么看 罗宾逊夫妇?
What do you say, Robinsons?
准备好走向未知了吗?
Ready to go through the looking glass?
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表