剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
史密斯 她跑出来了
Smith. . . She, um, she got out.
什么?怎么会?
What? How?
她被拷在了椅子上的
She- She was cuffed to the chair.
我不知道
I don't know. One minute she was there and--
一分钟前 她就在这儿 然后…
她肯定从我身边溜过去了 对不起
She must have slipped past me. I'm sorry.
她要干什么?
What is she up to?
拜托 我们有比史密斯更重要的事要操心
Come on, we got bigger things to worry about than Smith.
走吧
Let's go.
真高兴我们选择藏在这儿
Yeah, super glad we chose to hide out here,
被发霉的食物和恐慌包围着
surrounded by moldy food and terror.
潘妮
Penny, if SAR's here
如果稻草人在这儿
而且还活着 你觉得是不是就意味着…
and alive, -do you think that means-- -Will. No.
不可能
但我们最后一次看到机器人 就在打架 然后…
But the last time we saw the robot they were fighting and then--
你总说觉得自己和机器人 是联♥系♥在一起的 对吧?
And you always say that you feel connected to the robot, right?
那你不觉得 要是它遭遇了什么 你应该能感觉到吗?
Okay, so don't you think if something bad happened to him you'd feel it?
我真希望其他人能快点过来
Um, I really hope everybody else gets here soon.
有人叫我星际牛仔
♪ Some people call me the space cowboy ♪
有人叫我爱的匪徒…
-♪ Some call me the gangster of love. . . ♪ -Stop it.
别唱了
抱歉 但它一直在我脑子里萦绕
Sorry, it's stuck in my head.
你以前很喜欢我唱歌♥的
You used to love it when I sang.
很喜欢未免言过其实
Love is a strong word.
-再说 我知道你在干什么 -什么?
-Plus, I know what you're doing. -What's that?
你想分散我的注意力 不让我想我们的孩子正面临危险
You're trying to distract me from the fact that our kids are in danger.
起作用了吗?
Is it working?
一点都没用
Not a bit.
再通过两个降温通风口 我们就到餐厅了
Two more cooling vents and we'll be at the dining hall.
太好了 感觉你来过这里好多次了
Great. Seems like you've been this way a lot.
是啊 一开始的时候 但是…
Yeah, in the beginning, but. . .
小心 你的包刮到…
Careful. Your bag is caught on the--
不!
No!
没事的
Hey, it's okay. It's okay.
它们很重要
They're- They're important.
仅此而已
That's all.
是你家里人的 对吗?
It's from your family, right?
我爸给我的
From my dad.
他以前在这里工作
He worked here.
规则就是十次行程之后
The rule was after ten trips
他就可以带上我们
he was allowed to bring us
我们都可以去半人马座阿尔法星…
and we were all going to get to stay on Alpha Centauri. . .
大家一起
together.
规则很合理
It's a good rule.
第一次遇袭之后
After the first attack
他们有试过去找他
they tried to find him,
但之后就只剩我和我妈妈了
but then it was just me and my mom.
那些怪物再次来袭的时候…
When the monsters came back again. . .
我们…
we. . .
我们走散了
we got separated.
我不知道她现在在哪儿
I don't know where she is.
和你说 如果他们被疏散了
You know, if they were evacuated
你妈妈也在找你呢
your mom will be out there somewhere looking for you,
等我们找到我的家人 我们会帮你 找到你家人的 明白了吗?
and when we get back to my family we're going to help you find yours, okay?
好
Okay.
等等 你刚才说 “那些怪物再次来袭的时候”
Wait, you said "when the monsters came back. "
是说不止一个怪物吗?
Did you mean that there was more than one?
水龙头没水
Well, there's no water coming out of the taps.
你知道这意味着什么吗?
You know what that means?
造氧系统肯定在转移资源 确保我们能呼吸
The oxygen generating system must be diverting resources to keep us breathing.
我本来想说没水没饮料的 不过你说的也对
I was gonna go with no Slurpees, but yes, that's also true.
那是什么?
What was that?
妈妈 爸爸 有东西在向我们靠近
Mom. Dad. There's something coming towards us, please tell me it's you.
请告诉是你们
我们还在你们下面
We're still below you.
藏起来!
Hide!
别出声 通讯设备都静音
Don't make a sound. Mute your coms.
唐 你能看到餐厅外有异动吗?
Don, can you see any movement outside the dining hall?
没有 这个角度看没有
No, nothing. Not from this angle.
要是它也在里面呢?
I can still hear it.
我们得继续前进
Come on, we got to keep moving.
Hm.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom. Dad.
我们没事
We're okay.
-你确定吗? -是的
-You sure? -Yeah.
说来你可能不信 但是有…
You're not going to believe it, but there's--
餐厅里有匹马
There's a horse in the dining hall.
一匹马?
Did you say a horse?
是的 我想它是来找吃的
Yeah, I think he came looking for food.
你们别笑 但是好像
Guys, don't laugh, but it looks like there's
有匹马跑到餐厅去了
-a horse loose in the dining hall. -Good to know, Don. Thanks. Very timely.
知道了 唐 多谢 真及时
好吧 讽刺我
Okay. Sarcasm.
嘿 朱迪到那儿了吗?
Hey, guys. Is Judy there yet?
-她说她快到了 -没有
-She said she was close. -No.
我们没看到她
We haven't seen her.
朱迪?
Judy?
朱迪!
Judy!
-朱迪 如果你听到… -爸爸
Judy, if you're-- -Dad.
你没事吧?
Are you okay? Why weren't you answering?
你怎么不回答?
我们看到我们下面有东西
We saw something. . . No, below us.
就在…
It was in--
哪层甲板?
Which deck?
-B层
-B -B. B.
往哪儿去?
Heading which way?
和我们方向一样 往餐厅去了
The same way we are. Towards the dining hall.
开启六号♥冷疗室
Opening Cryo Bay Six.
扎克瑞史密斯医生
Dr. Zachary Smith.
患者情况
Patient status: awaiting treatment.
等待治疗
你是谁?
Who are you?
你不知道吗?
Don't you know?
启动冷疗睡眠
Cryo Sleep activated.
我就是你
I'm you.
我真为你感到骄傲 宝贝儿
I'm really proud of you, baby.
你肯定做得特别好才能买♥♥得起这些
You know, you must be doing very well to afford all this.
我知道花了点时间
I know it took a while,
但我觉得我总算找到了我的使命
but I think I finally found my calling.
这份新工作是金融相关吗?
This new job. It's in finance?
投资分♥析♥
Uh, portfolio assessment.
主要是国外的
Mainly overseas.
非常公♥司♥化
Very corporate.
空了
Whup! Empty.
我下去加满
I'm going to go downstairs and fill it up.
告诉我 姐姐
So. Tell me, sis.
有没有听说过一个名字…
Ever hear a name. . .
洁莉维克?
Jeri Vick?
没有
I can't say I have.
她是个投资银行家
She's an investment banker.
去世了…
Passed away. . .
就在两个月前…
two months ago.
但是基于某种原因
Oh. . . But for some reason, some of her clients
她的一些客户
仍然相信他们在和她做交易
still believe they're conducting business with her.
是的 我找到了
Yeah, I found. . .
一叠名片…
a stack of these business cards. . .
在你的新车里
in your new car.
拜托
Come on.
但凡有点钱投资的人就不会输不起
Anyone with enough money to invest can afford to lose a little.
就因为你装成别人
Just because you pretend to be someone else. . .
不意味着这不是你的错
-. . . doesn't mean it's not your fault.
只要不被抓不就行咯
It does if you don't get caught.
但你被我抓到了
-But I just caught you. Girls!
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表