剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
Something's not right.
卡莫尔的表情
Kamal's face.
就像看见了鬼
-It was like she'd seen a ghost. -Heard a ghost, technically.
确切地说 是听见了鬼
我们的信♥号♥♥控制系统 接收到的每个信♥号♥♥
-Every signal that gets picked up by RTS
服务器机房♥都有备份
-is backed up in the server room. -Recordings?
录音?
但是能进入服务器机房♥的
But the only people that have access to the server room
只有最高许可级别人员
are people with the highest clearance level.
你的许可级别 我的朋友
A clearance level that you, my friend,
是进不去的
do not have.
但如果谁能绕开许可 那就是唐韦斯特 是吧?
But if anyone could bypass that clearance, it's Don West, right?
正常来说 是的
Normally, yes.
但现在 我连自己的房♥间都绕不开
But right now, I can't even bypass my room.
所以你没辙了
So you're screwed.
我恐怕是帮不上你了 约翰
I'm afraid I just can't help you, John.
你说的可是非法入侵
You're talking about breaking and entering.
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
我还有名声要维护呢
I have a reputation to preserve.
我们从坦诚相待开始吧
How about we start by being straight with each other.
乐意至极
I'd love that.
看来你成功脱离了麻烦
Seems that you've managed to stay out of trouble
因为你永远比别人快一步
by always being one step ahead.
应该说是两步
Two steps, actually.
是啊 但你现在落后了
Yeah, well, you're behind now.
我们都是 落后了很多
We all are. By a lot.
那不会让你觉得不爽吗?
Doesn't that make you feel uncomfortable?
我有自己的办公室
Well, I have my own office.
我看起来很不爽吗?
Do I look uncomfortable to you?
那卡莫尔为了救这艘船差点
How about when Captain Kamal almost blew you out into space
把你轰进太空
to save her ship.
你也没意见吗?
-Were you comfortable then? -Oh.
这样 我懂了
So, I see.
这真的是为了帮助我
This is really about helping me,
而不是为了你
not you.
这是典型的软性推销
It's a classic soft-in.
我的最爱之一
One of my favorites.
玩得漂亮
Well played.
我没在玩任何人
I am not playing anyone.
我在努力确保家人的安全
I am trying to keep my family safe.
假设我愿意帮你
Let's say I were to help you,
我需要做什么?
what would that entail?
我需要进入 只有少数人有权进入的地方
I need to get into a place only a few people have access to.
你为什么觉得我能…
And what makes you think that I can--
因为这里的每个人都相信 你是史密斯医生
Because everyone here believes that you're Dr. Smith,
也就是说你可以随处行动
which means that you have managed to move around
不被发现
undetected,
避开安保 修改数码记录
avoid security, alter digital records.
据我所知 如果有人 能进入高授权区域 那就是你了
As far as I can tell, if anyone can access the inaccessible, it's you.
我不知道
I don't know.
听起来很冒险
Sounds risky.
你真的相信如果不是绝对必要
Do you honestly believe that I would come to you of all people
这么多人我就单单来找你吗?
if I didn't feel that this was absolutely necessary?
不
No.
说真的 我不信
I honestly don't.
好吧
Fine.
但如果我要承担这样的风险
But if I'm sticking my neck out like this, you and your family are gonna owe me.
你和你的家人得欠我一个人情
巨大的人情
Big time.
阿德勒 知道那是什么吗?
Adler, do you know what those are?
以前没见过
Haven't come across them before.
我以为这颗星球上 已经没有你没见过的东西了
I thought you said you had seen everything this planet has to offer.
呃 我们不能穿过他们
Well, we can't ride through them.
我们只能绕过去了
We're gonna have to ride around.
我看看能不能找到其他路线吧
Let's see if we can find an alternate route.
做得不错
Hey. That's pretty good.
你想学学怎么喂他吗?
You want to learn how to feed him?
来 让我给你弄点吃的
Here, let me get something for you.
想吃片苹果吗 吉普赛?
You want a slice of apple, Gypsy?
给
Here you go.
去吧
Go on.
就像这样
Like this.
现在这些够了
That's enough for now.
不能喂他太多
You don't want overfeed him.
那里
There.
有一条路可以到达提货点 就在南边
There's a way to the pickup spot, just to the south.
峡谷变狭窄的地方
Where that canyon narrows.
我不知道你是怎么变得这么厉害的
I don't know how you got so good at all this.
我不是在城市里长大的
I didn't grow up in the city.
我的儿子有一条那样的伤疤
My son has a scar like that.
Oh.
你看见了
You saw that.
抱歉
Sorry.
我知道你觉得
I know you think that
威尔和机器人的关系很特别
what Will and this Robot have is special.
我曾觉得我和稻草人之间…
I thought I had it too. . .
也是如此
with Scarecrow,
但那是假象
but it was a lie.
这些东西里面
There is some. . .
有某种基础程序
base programming in these things,
所有智能生物都有
all intelligences have it.
就像我们大脑中的原始部分
The primal, lizard part of our brains,
对人类来说 那部分与生存紧密相关
in humans, it's tied to survival.
如果受到威胁 我们逃跑
If we're threatened, we run or we fight for our lives.
或者为生命战斗
然后我们繁衍
And we have kids, so that life can continue after we die.
这样生命在我们死后可以延续
这些东西不是活着的
These things aren't alive.
它们不知道生命是什么
They don't know what life is.
它们是杀手
They're killers.
如果你剥去所有
If you strip away all the. . . paintings and the high-fives,
绘画和庆祝的外壳
那就是全部剩下的了
that's all you're left with.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
朋友
Friend.
听我说
Look,
我知道你觉得自己在帮它
I know you think you're helping him,
但是它需要它的嚼子
but he needs his bit.
它不懂事
He doesn't know any better.
没有嚼子 它就会走散
Without it, he'd just wander off.
Hey.
马的缰绳怎么掉了?
What happened to the horse's bridle?
是机器人干的
It was the robot.
什么?它为什么这么做?
What? Why would it do that?
他只是不理解
He just doesn't understand.
威尔 我想大多数人都不会理解
Okay, Will, I think a lot of people wouldn't understand.
-你准备好了吗? -嗯
You ready to go? -Yeah. You're gonna have to neck rein.
得由你来控制缰绳了
注意你的位置 不然会伤到他的嘴
And mind your seat, you won't have his mouth.
他就会更难控制
He'll be harder to control.
佐伊史密斯医生
Dr. Zoe Smith.
准许安全访问
Security access granted.
认真的吗?就这样?
Seriously? That's it?
还说什么 “你会欠我一个人情”
All that, "You're gonna owe me stuff" and all you have to do
结果你只用在感应器前挥一挥手臂?
is wave your arm in front of a sensor?
你不会以为我只升级了我的名字
You didn't think the only thing I upgraded was my name,
-这样吗? -无法置信
-did you? -Unbelievable.
谢谢 还有不客气
Thank you. And you're welcome.
你依然欠我人情
And you still owe me.
很多…
It's a. . .
你还欠了很多客户啊
a lot of customers you still owe.
前客户
Former customers,
现在只是一张必须躲避的人员名单
now it's just a list of people I have to hide from.
你救了我妹妹也不算什么吗?
Even though you saved my sister?
前客户还真不在乎这个
Former customers don't really care about that.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表