剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
先等等
Just wait.
它在干什么?
What's it doing?
它在默哀
It's grieving.
不可能吧
It can't.
周围安全了吗?
Is the coast clear?
暂时
For now.
那么 你要把这件事告诉谁?
So, who are you gonna tell about this?
莫伦回来的时候
When Maureen gets back, we'll figure out what this means,
我们会想办法解开它的含义
我们剩余的时间 和之后的办法
how long we have, and what we do next.
莫伦
Maureen.
我还以为我们是同伴呢
And here I thought we were partners.
我还以为你一直是独行侠呢
And here I thought you always worked alone.
答得好
Touché.
准备好离开了吗?
Ready to get out of here?
你先请
After you.
听我说 我现在讲清楚
Okay, listen to me. I'm gonna make this clear,
这是我的主意
this was my idea.
-我逼她跟我来的 -我们知道
-I made her come with me. -We know. Thanks for the tip, Doctor.
谢谢提醒 医生
你一直在骗我?
This whole time?
约翰 你必须理解你让我置身的处境
John, you have to understand the position you put me in.
你是在让我犯法
You asked me to commit an illegal act.
比犯法更甚 叛乱
More than illegal, mutinous.
抓住他
Grab him.
听着 拜托!
Come on!
总有一天你会遭到报应的
Someday you're gonna get what's coming to you.
爸爸?
Dad?
姑娘们 没事的 这只是个误会
Girls, it's okay, it's just a misunderstanding.
回到木星号♥上去
Go back to the Jupiter.
-你们妈妈很快回来 -发生了什么?
-Your mom will be back soon. What's going on?
这是个误会
It's a misunderstanding.
你今天做的是对的
You did the right thing today. From what I understand, you. . .
但是据我所知
你和罗宾逊家的人生活了一段时间
you lived with the Robinsons for a while, so. . .
所以我很好奇
I'm curious.
你为什么举报他?
Why'd you turn him in?
我希望我们能安全抵达 半人马座阿尔法星
I want us to get to Alpha Centauri safely.
而那些机器就在外面的消息
And the news of those machines out there
会在坚毅号♥上造成大范围恐慌
would cause widespread panic in the Resolute.
我不能让它发生
I couldn't let that happen.
这点你是对的
You're right about that. The last thing we need right now is a panic.
我们现在最不需要的就是恐慌
好了 如果还有什么是我可以帮你的
Well, if there's anything else I can assist you with,
请不要犹豫告诉我
please don't hesitate to ask.
我很高兴听你这么说 那个…
I'm glad to hear you say that, that's--
计划有一些改变
There's been a change of plans and,
我想未来几天你会非常有用
I think you could be extremely valuable in the days ahead.
永远乐意帮忙
Always glad to help.
(发送目标)
我们先把机器人装上去
Let's get the robot loaded first.
你可以把马背上的行李卸下来
Then unpack the horses.
来吧
Come on.
威尔?
Will?
威尔
Will.
听我说
Listen to me,
你知道你在这里做的事很重大吧?
you do realize the importance of what you've done here?
很多人终于可以回家看他们的家人了
A lot of people are finally gonna get to go home and see their families.
别谢我
Don't thank me. . .
谢他吧
thank him.
是你给他那个的吗?
Did you give him that?
(吉普赛)
不是
No.
我觉得他想要什么留作纪念
I guess he wanted something to remember him by.
等等
Wait.
计划有变
Change of plans.
我们不用那个储存器了
We're not gonna use that storage container.
我们想其他办法上木星号♥
We'll find another way onto the Jupiter. . .
没那么不舒服了
that's a little less uncomfortable.
任何试图离开这艘木星号♥的行为 都会激活电磁体
Any attempt to leave this Jupiter will activate the electromagnet
造成电击
and result in an electric shock.
任何试图干预距离感测器的行为
Any attempt to tamper with the proximity sensor
都会造成电击
will result in an electric shock.
任何试图移除脚踝设备的行为都会
Any attempt to remove the ankle device will result in--
造成电击 好的 我懂了
In an electric shock. Yeah, I get it.
谢谢
Thanks.
为什么是她?
-Why her?
我需要她的帮助
I needed her help.
不!你需要帮助的话 应该来找我们 而不是她
No! You're supposed to come to us if you need help, not her.
-她诡计多端 爱操纵人 -听我解释
-She's conniving and manipulative. -Let me explain.
你真的要让她那样说我吗?
Are you really gonna let her talk about me like that?
真的吗?
Really?
你就准备坐在那儿 假装你什么都没做吗?
You're just gonna sit there and act like you've done nothing?
放轻松
Relax.
我是被邀请的
I was invited.
朱迪 没事的
Judy. It's okay.
不 没事是什么意思?
No. What do you mean, it's okay?
你们两个…
Oh. You two were--
我个人觉得 你们爸爸的表演有点过头了
Personally, I thought your father's performance was a bit much,
但是我不否认这个结果
but I can't argue with the results.
哈斯丁斯相信我
Hastings trusts me.
我入伙
I'm in.
所以 这全是计划好的?
So, it was all set up?
这是我们唯一能弄清 发生了什么的方法
It was the only way I could find out what was really going on.
所以
So. . .
到底发生了什么?
what is really going on?
哈斯丁斯让我未来几天
Hastings asked me to serve as the ship's therapist
以官方身份担任飞船的心理医生
in an official capacity for the next few days
确保每个人的情绪稳定
to keep everyone calm.
但如果他们试图隐瞒危险
If they're trying to keep the danger secret,
为什么他们这么担心大家的反应?
why are they so concerned about a reaction?
这有点像好坏参半的情况
That's a bit of a good news- bad news situation.
为什么永远都不会全是好消息?
Why can it never just be a good news- good news situation?
等莫伦和威尔一回来
As soon as Maureen and Will get back. . .
坚毅号♥就可以出发前往 半人马座阿尔法星了
the Resolute will be ready to leave for Alpha Centauri.
-所以好消息是你的家人会很安全 -好
So the good news is your family will be safe.
坏消息是什么?
Okay. What's the bad news?
我们只能带走目前在船上的人
We'll be leaving with only those currently on board.
目前?
Currently?
现在的储水量只能运输
There's only enough water to support
限定数量的乘客
the transport of a limited number of passengers.
但是星球上还有好几百人
But there are hundreds of people down there on that planet.
朋友 家人 孩子 他们怎么办?
Friends, family, children, what about them?
最终决定是留下他们
The decision's been made to leave them behind.
我们要抛弃他们
We're abandoning them.
莫伦 这里
Maureen here.
我什么时候能开始 把剩下的人送上去?
When can I start sending up the rest of our people?
你还没开始吗?
You haven't started yet?
-为什么? -我还希望你能告诉我呢
-Why? -I was hoping you could tell me.
现在还没收到指令
There's been no order yet. The Jupiters in camp are still grounded.
营地所有的木星号♥依然禁飞
我对此毫不知情 真的
I don't know anything about it. Really.
据我所知 他们还在处理隔离的事
As far as I know, they're still dealing with the quarantine.
他们可能只是在二次检查停靠站
They're probably just double checking the docking bays.
好吧
Right.
莫伦 等你到了坚毅号♥
Maureen, when you get to the Resolute,
告诉我儿子我很快去见他
tell my son I'll see him soon.
我会的 维克托
I will, Victor.
应该不会太久 大伙儿
Shouldn't be much longer, everyone. Just, um, just sit tight.
耐心等待吧
Hey.
等我们回到上面
When we get back up there,
事情会和上次不一样的
things are gonna be different than last time.
这次 你会拯救所有人
This time, you're gonna save everyone.
它应该被拴起来
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表