剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
and you will never see either of them again.
爸爸!
-Dad!
爸爸
-Dad.
你们军人的行动太好预测了
-Hey Dad! -You soldiers are so predictable.
氧合系统的船员 如果你打开空气阀 他们会死
The crews down in the OGS. . . They'll die if you open the airlock.
那又是谁的错呢?
And whose fault would that be?
快走!
No!
不
No!
手动覆写
Manual override.
(系统锁定)
-门打不开 -用无线电联♥系♥你妈妈
-The door won't open. -Radio your mother.
-警告她接下来的事 -通讯断掉了
-Warn her what's coming. -The comms are offline.
哈斯丁斯肯定把它们关掉了
Hastings must have shut them down.
(. /管♥理♥员♥_覆写)
(安帕帕约翰 尼尔威斯特雷克 莫伦罗宾逊)
嘿 呼吸 嘿 呼吸
Hey, breathe, hey, hey, breathe.
如果你脚踝受伤了
How are you going to protect me
你要怎么保护我?
if you're hobbling around on a broken ankle?
史密斯 去舰桥
Smith, get to the bridge.
告诉莫伦 哈斯丁斯有船上系统的万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
Tell Maureen Hastings has some kind of skeleton key to the ship.
所以呢?
So?
他要打开氧合系统空气阀
He's gonna open the OGS airlock.
赶快 不然大家会死
Hurry, or people are gonna die.
快去舰桥 告诉莫伦!
Get to the bridge, tell Maureen!
(通讯 打开 关闭)
史密斯医生!过来一下 我想让你见我妈妈
Doctor Smith! Come here, I want you to meet my mother.
上面显示所有水箱都满了
I'm showing all tanks are full, but I can't raise the OGS.
但是我不能接通氧合系统
通讯断了
Communications are down.
真奇怪
That's odd.
(覆写安全协议?确认)
打开阀门
Open the valves.
我们把水清洁干净然后离开这儿吧
Let's clean this water and get out of here.
-请求被拒绝 -什么?
Permissions declined. -What?
我们被锁在外面了
We're locked out.
这不可能
That's not possible.
发生了什么?
What's going on?
莫伦?
Maureen?
莫伦 让我进去
Maureen, let me in.
(确认指令:打开空气阀 执行)
莫伦!
Maureen!
(空气阀 正在打开)
我找到了
-My God! -We've gotta find the override!
我们必须找到覆写!
氧合系统空气阀正在被远程打开
The OGS airlock is opening remotely.
我的天呐
Oh, my God. Everybody out! The airlock is opening!
所有人出去!空气阀要打开了!
这个地方马上就会很不舒服的!
This place is about to get real uncomfortable!
所有人出去!
Everybody out!
快走!所有人都出去!
Go! Go! Everybody get out!
行动!
Move, move, move!
我们必须赶快!快点!
We've gotta hurry! Come on!
快走!
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
不 拿着 拿着
No, take it. Take it, take it.
我们走!所有人出去!走!
Let's go! Everybody out! Let's go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
快点 离开这里!走!
Come on, come on, get out of here! Go, go, go!
赶快!走!
Hurry! Go, go, go, go!
赶快!我撑不了多久了!
Hurry! I can't hold it much longer!
所有人都出来了吗?
Is everyone out?
撤离!
Evacuate!
快点 我们得走了!
-Come on, we gotta go!
走!我们得走了!
Go, go, go! We've gotta go!
这是什么?
What is it?
-我不能 -闭上眼睛 好吗?
-I can't. -Close your eyes, okay?
你可以做到的
You can do this.
机不可失!
It's now or never!
我们必须把他们弄出来
We have to get them out.
从好的一方面来说
On a positive note,
我的脚踝感觉好多了
my ankle feels much better.
压力正在上升
Pressure's building.
我们不要浪费时间
Let's not waste time.
几分钟后 就无法打开这道门了
In a few minutes, it's gonna be impossible to get this door open.
危险 朋友
Danger. . . friend.
什么朋友?
What friend?
莫伦 如果你能听到我 让我进去
Maureen, if you can hear me, let me in.
莫伦
Maureen. . .
为什么没人回答我?
Why isn't anyone answering me?
空气阀故障
Airlock malfunction. Pressure loss in section three.
第三区压力减少
所有急救人员请至氧合系统报道
All emergency personnel please report to OGS module.
我太迟了
I'm too late.
-危险 朋友 -什么?
Danger. . . friend. -What?
它根本一动不动
It's not gonna budge. How long can they take in there?
他们在里面能撑多久?
没多久了
Not long enough.
赶快!他们在这里
Hurry! They're back here.
-谁? -唐和艾娃 他们要死了
-Who? -Don and Ava. They're dying.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
-我们打不开门 -他可以
-We can't get the door open. -He can.
-危险 朋友 -他去哪里?
Danger. . . friend. Where is he going?
停下!你错过他们了!
Stop! You passed them!
-危险 朋友 -他们在这边
Danger. . . friend. -They're back there.
你在干什么?他们需要你的帮助
What are you doing? They need your help.
危险 朋友
Danger. . . friend.
威尔 他在说谁?
Will, who is he talking about?
我不知道
I don't know.
压力差值让舱壁的门紧紧关闭着
The pressure differential is sealing the bulkhead door shut.
只要空气阀开着 门就打不开
It'll never open as long as the airlock is open.
莫伦 你参与设计了安全系统
Maureen, you helped design the safety systems.
怎么有人能远程入侵 而你却不知道呢?
How could someone remotely hack them without your knowledge?
他们不能
They can't.
(匿名:准备交易)
(罗宾逊 威廉 申请状态:拒绝)
(匿名:考虑下? 你已发送文件至:匿名)
(匿名:旅途愉快)
舰桥是你的了
The bridge is yours.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
派人去远离维修舱隔间的地方找我
Send anyone looking for me away from the maintenance pod bay.
如果还想救他们
Any chance to save them, that airlock needs to be closed from the outside.
那个空气阀就必须从外部关闭
不 带着维修舱 去外面的气体里太危险了
Too dangerous taking a pod out in this atmosphere.
他们被困是我的错
It's my fault that they're trapped.
你是对的
You were right.
数学不能解释人为的错误
Math can't account for human error.
嘿 唐
Hey, Don.
嗯?
Yeah?
我想我要坐下来歇一会儿
I think I'm gonna sit down for a second.
我不太清醒
Feeling pretty spacey.
我们已经坐下来了
We are sitting down.
我觉得
I think.
情况不妙
That's not good.
不 艾娃 来吧 站起来
Oh, hey, hey, no, no, no. Ava. Come on. Come on. Up. Up, up, up.
快点 睁开眼睛
Come on. Open your eyes.
继续和我说话 快点
Keep talking to me. Come on. Come on.
你可以出去的
You could have made it out.
这我拿不准
I don't know about that.
我的移♥动♥很受限制
I have serious mobility issues.
如果不是你 还会有更多人被困在这里
There'd be a lot more of us stuck in here if it wasn't for you.
嗯 如果你想把工作做到70%
Well, if you want the job done at 70%,
你就找唐韦斯特
you call Don West.
你本来有得选的
You had a choice.
你选择了我们
You chose us.
That's good.
坚持住 唐
Hold on, Don.
No.
拜托
Come on, come on.
快点!
Come on!
好了
Okay.
Okay.
Okay. . . Okay.
发生了什么?
Whoa, what's happening?
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表