剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
We have to go check on them.
不行 朱迪 等坡道收起来
-No, wait until the ramp's up! Judy? -All right, oxygen level restored.
氧气水平恢复了
设置自动驾驶模式 我们走!
Setting auto-pilot. Let's go! Let's go!
我们走
妈妈!潘尼!
Mom! Penny!
等等!
Wait!
快啊!
Come on!
潘尼!
Penny!
妈妈 潘尼 拜托了
Mom, Penny, please.
莫伦?
Maureen?
潘尼?
Penny?
Hey!
潘尼!
Penny!
潘尼!
Hey! -Penny!
你没事吧?怎么样?
-Are you okay? You okay? -Oh, oh!
我们离开那个岛的时候
You know, right now that island we left back there isn't looking so bad.
把我们的车留在那儿了 看 多快啊
真的吗?你还有心说笑话?
Really? You got jokes now?
威尔呢?
Mwah! Where's Will?
-Mom!
嗨!
Hi- Oh!
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad, um. . .
我只是想说
Look, I just wanted to say that, uh. . .
对不起 但是我19岁了
Look, I'm sorry, but I'm 19
很多事我都能应付 你却不让
and I can handle a lot more than you're letting me.
我知道 但问题是这样的 朱迪
I know. I know, but here's the thing, Jude.
作为成年人
A part of being an adult
你要知道 仅仅因为你能做一件事
is realizing just because you can do something
不意味着你要去做
doesn't always mean you should.
比如把桅杆插到木星飞船顶上?
-Huh? Yeah, like, uh, putting a mast on top of the Jupiter?
来我们上楼吧
Come on, let's get upstairs.
你们听见了吗?
-Does anyone else hear that? Hear what?
听见什么?
那个声音 一整天我都听见有声音
That sound. I've been hearing it all day.
-威尔!威尔 小心! -威尔 下来!威尔!
-Will! Will, look out! Will, get down! Will!
那东西怎么进来的?
What the hell is that thing doing here?
我们受到稻草人攻击的时候就有了
It's from when we were attacked. . . by the SAR.
什么稻草人?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What's a SAR?
第二个外星机器人
Second Alien Robot.
好吧 自我辩护一下 我们受到的攻击也太多了
Okay, in my defense, we have been attacked by a lot of things.
这么久以来
All this time. . .
它一直在这儿
it's been in here.
它肯定是被卡住了 我们在车♥库♥放水时 跑出来了
It must've been stuck and jarred loose from when we flooded the garage.
所以它一直活着?
So has it been alive this whole time?
还是什么东西把它激活了?
Or did something turn it on?
可能…
Possibly. . .
峡沟里的那块金属物体 上面有些刻画的符号♥
The metal in the trench-- There were these glyphs
我不确定 但看起来就像
carved into it, and I-I can't be sure, but they looked like the markings--
机器人身上的?还有他的飞船?
On the robot? And his ship.
这是什么意思呢?
What does that mean?
意思是不管是谁制♥造♥了他 这个地方也是他制♥造♥的
It means whoever made him, made this place too.
这是好事还是坏事呢?
Is that good or bad?
我已经分不清了
I really cannot tell the difference anymore.
如果我们再下去一趟
Maybe if we go back down there
研究一下那些符号♥ 也许我们能找到些线索…
and studied the glyphs, we can find a clue about--
我们唯一要去的地方 就是离开这儿 越远越好
Only place we are going is as far away from here as possible.
可你说过 一旦我们…
But you said once we got in--
我知道我说过的话!但现在我们有 比机器人更重要的问题
I know what I said! But right now, we have bigger problems than the robot.
比如什么?
Like what?
比如 那样的东西还有多少
Like how many more of them are out there.
好 我们上楼
Okay, let's get upstairs.
我们得准备进入轨道
We need to prep for orbit.
-可是… -上楼
-But, what about-- -Upstairs now.
我马上上去 我…
I'll be right up, I just--
我知道
-I know.
通常都是这样的…
This is how it normally works--
要起飞了 有人宣布
When you launch, someone announces,
“嘿 我们要升空了
"Hey, we're about to take-off,
系好安全带”
so you might wanna strap in. "
或者:“如果你要撒尿
Or, for example, "Hey, if you gotta go pee-pee,
最好现在去 因为还要好久…”
you might wanna do it now, because it's gonna be a while--"
我们没事 别听他的
We were fine, don't listen to him.
不 你没事!我抓不住啊
No, no, no. You were fine! I couldn't hold on.
看 我的手变成鳍了
Look, it's like I've got flippers.
欢迎回来 你开始康复了
Ow! Welcome back. You're in recovery.
嘿 潘尼
Hey, Penny.
写得真好
Nice work, by the way.
你看了?
-You read it?
当然 每个人不是都看了吗?
Of course. I mean, didn't everybody?
你最喜欢哪部分?
Did you have a favorite part?
有一句话…
There was a line--
我忘了是怎么说的了
Um, I'm forgetting what it was exactly, but. . .
等等!我想起来了
Oh, wait! Now, I remember.
“讽刺的是
"The irony of all this is
为了去一个我本来就不想去的地方
I almost died trying to get somewhere
我差点死掉”
I never even wanted to go. "
这句话
Those words. . .
让我印象深刻
really stuck with me.
不过 你真的不想离开地球吗?
Is it true though, that you never wanted to leave Earth?
现在无所谓了
It doesn't really matter anymore.
当然有所谓
Of course, it does.
你有没有考虑过留下?
Did you ever consider just staying behind?
我自己?
On my own?
我始终觉得你是那种很独♥立♥的女孩
You always struck me as a girl who could take care of herself.
我家人绝不会让我…
My family would never let me--
我还觉得你是那种自己做主的女孩
You also strike me as a girl who doesn't always need permission.
不管怎么样 去吧 休息一会儿
Anyway, go on, get your rest.
我留着这本书行吗?
Do you mind if I hold onto this?
飞船上的其他东西我都看过三遍了
It's the only thing onboard I haven't read three times.
当然
Sure. Yeah, thanks for reading it.
谢谢你看它
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
我给你带来点东西
Hey! I brought you something.
我自己有
I have mine.
是妈妈的
It's Mom's.
那你为什么给我?
So why you giving it to me?
我们在峡沟里发现的符号♥ 她拍了几张
She took a couple of pictures of the symbols we saw in the trench.
我想你可能会想看看
Figured you would wanna see it.
谢谢!
Thanks!
你都替我出书了
Hey, you published my book.
还不值得我为你偷一次东西吗
If that isn't worth a little petty larceny, I don't know what is.
潘尼?
Penny?
如果机器人找不到我们
If the robot can't find us,
我就去找他
I'm gonna find him.
好
Good.
我眼前的是什么?
Any idea what I'm looking at?
我也在想
Working on it.
什么东西?
What is that?
不知道
I don't know.
很大
It's large.
可能是陨石
Could be a meteor.
当然 我猜它是直奔我们而来
Sure it is. Let me guess, it's heading straight towards us.
不 不是
No, it isn't.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
没什么 不是警报
Nothing. It's not an alarm, it's a. . .
是一个音频签名
it's an audio signature.
每艘飞船都有一个声频水印
Every ship has what is essentially a sonic watermark
以便在太空中识别身份
so it can be identified in space.
那么这个声频是属于谁的?
And so who does this one belong to?
它是…
It's. . .
是坚毅号♥
It's the Resolute.
-是坚毅号♥! -是坚毅号♥!
-It's the Resolute! It's the Resolute!
什么?离我们近吗?
What? Is it close?
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表