剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
货物扎束网也拿来了?
都拿来了
I got everything.
一定还有办法
There must be another way.
如果有 我还没想出来
Well, if there is, I haven't found it yet.
你考虑机器人了吗?
You thinking about the robot?
他要是在就好了
I wish he was here too.
我被派往前方的时候 有时候很困难
You know, when I was deployed, there were some hard days.
一想到能见到你 我就有了力量
But what kept me going was the thought of seeing you.
无论怎样 我都要回来见到你
I knew I would do whatever it took to get back to you.
我觉得机器人也是这种感觉
I think the robot feels the same way.
我也知道
And I also know,
不管这世界如何疯狂 你会没事的
no matter how crazy the world got, you'd be okay.
因为你、你妈妈 你姐姐们会互相保护
Because you, your mom, your sisters,
我们现在也要互相保护
you keep each other safe. And that's what we got to do right now.
-我们必须这样 -等等!
-We have to. -Wait!
-有了 -什么?
-That's it. -What is?
互相保护!
Keep each other safe!
妈妈说雷电来袭时 在这里是安全的
Mom said that we'd be safe in here when the lightning strikes,
因为木星飞船就像法拉第笼
because the Jupiter will act as a Faraday cage.
我知道 但你妈妈和姐姐不在船舱里
I know, but your mom and your sister aren't in it.
那我们就给她们建造一个
So let's get them one of their own.
在这里怎么建造法拉第笼
We can't build a Faraday cage down here.
想法很好 但我们没时间
It's a good idea, but we don't have enough time
-建造足够坚固的… -我们不需要建造 妈妈
-to construct anything sound enough-- We don't have to build it.
我们已经有了
We already have one.
在车♥库♥
In the garage.
火战车!
-The Chariot! -We just have to get it down.
只需要把它弄下去
能行吗?
Could that work?
我们没有在这种温度下正式测试过 但应该行!
We never officially tested it for the temperature, but yeah, it should!
我知道 这不能解决风筝的问题
I know it doesn't exactly solve our kite problem.
但至少你们会得到一层保护
But at least you guys will be safe.
等等!
Wait! Wait!
也许我们不需要风筝
Maybe- Maybe we don't need the kite.
火战车的绞索是导电金属
The Chariot's winch cable is conductive metal.
如果我们用它把火战车放下来
If we use it to lower the Chariot down,
也许可以一石二鸟
then maybe we could kill two birds with one stone.
明确一下 那两只鸟指的不是我们 对吧?
Just to clarify, we are not the two birds being killed, right?
把绞索另一端连上引擎
Hot wire the other end of the winch cable to our engine,
雷电来袭的时候 就好像…
and then when the lightning hits, it'll act like--
给发动机搭电 我明白
Jumper cables, I get it.
但你们的计划有一个问题
But there's one problem with your plan--
其实不止一个 但首先…
Well, there's more than one, but the first one--
什么问题?
What's that?
火战车在木星飞船上 机车♥库♥里
Chariot's on the Jupiter, in the garage.
我知道!
I know!
现在没入水下了
Which is underwater.
幸好我嫁了个海豹突击队员
I guess it's a good thing I married a Navy Seal.
打开坡道之后会怎么样?
So what happens when we open up the ramp?
车♥库♥会变成一个有毒的水族箱
Besides turning the garage into a toxic aquarium?
我是说 火战车真的不会沉吗?
I mean, are we sure the Chariot won't just sink?
火战车和陆战队从航母上放下去的 两栖战车没什么区别
Chariot's no different than the ACVs Marines would drop off of carriers.
完全是浮力的问题
It's all about buoyancy.
排开的水的重量大于物体的重量 物体就会上浮
Something weighs less than the liquid it's displacing, it'll float.
好 准备好了吗?我们得把车♥库♥封上
Okay, we good? We need to seal the garage so we don't flood the rest of the ship.
免得飞船其他地方进水
好 我马上过去!
All right, be right there!
威尔 快啊!
Will, come on!
都好了?
All clear?
好了!我觉得好了!
Yeah! I think so!
水密门打开 三、二、一
Floodgates open in three, two, one.
听声音不妙
That doesn't sound right.
的确
-No, it does not.
-一定是卡住了 -被什么卡住了?
-Must be stuck. -On what?
好极了
Oh, great.
我需要你们两个都放松
Okay, I just need the both of you to relax
-等待输血完成 -朱迪
-and let the transfusion run its course. -Hey, Jude.
你用什么东西把那玩意儿 从唐腿上弄掉的?
What do you use to cut that stuff off Don's leg?
等离子炬 怎么了?
Um, a- A plasma torch, why?
-我们有几个? -爸爸!
-How many do we have? -Dad!
海藻把车♥库♥堵了 打不开
Kelp's blocking the garage. Can't open it.
车♥库♥在水下 为什么要打开?
Why would you need to open the garage, it's underwater?
我没时间解释
Look, I don't have time to explain.
非开不可 我需要你帮忙
I just gotta get this done and I need your help.
-他们留在这儿几分钟没事吧? -没事
Are they gonna be okay for a few minutes? Yeah, yeah.
我们走
Let's go.
终于没有别人在场了
Alone at last.
怎么用这么久?
What's taking them so long?
火战车应该放下来了
The Chariot should be down by now.
36分钟
Thirty-six minutes.
他们一定行的
I'm sure they're fine. Will and Judy are up there to help him figure it out.
威尔和朱迪在上面帮他
-你知道吗?你也救过我们 -什么时候?
-You know, you saved us too. -When?
在钻石风暴中 我们被困了 你救了我们
In the diamond storm. We were stuck and you rescued us.
我违背了你的命令 偷开了火战车
I disobeyed you and basically stole the Chariot.
我是说 你救了我们
My point is you saved us.
所以我的独特本领就是不听话?
So, my special skill is misbehaving?
你一定特自豪
You must be so proud.
你最近有什么事我不知道吗?
Is there something going on with you that I'm supposed to know about?
我们什么时候起不能坦诚交流了?
Hey! Since when don't we talk to each other?
你觉得我的书怎么样?
What'd you think about my book?
-什么? -我的书
-What? -My book.
威尔给了我们每人一册 其他人都说了他们的想法
Will gave us all copies and I've heard from everyone else.
你看了吗?
Did you read it?
我当然看了
Of course I did.
你最喜欢哪部分?
Did you have a favorite part?
我觉得…就是…
I- I think it- It was, um. . .
看到你在写作方面有这么大的长进 这是我最开心的
It was just seeing how much you've grown as a writer.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
我等着看你怎么描写这个地方呢!
I can't wait to see what you write about this place!
几个地方有事实错误 不过…
A few facts wrong here and there, but. . .
她的声音很坚强有力
her voice is strong.
她还喜欢我的头发
And she likes my hair. . .
真好
which is nice.
充满了感悟
It's full of revelations.
比如 朱迪梦想着从家里搬出去
For example, Judy dreams of moving away from home.
有个叫维杰达尔的 貌似接吻功夫很差劲
Someone named Vijay Dhar is apparently a bad kisser.
而唐韦斯特
And Don West, why. . .
他原来是个走私犯
turns out he's a smuggler.
无论如何 别碰海藻 有毒
Whatever happens, don't touch the kelp- It's toxic.
29分钟!
Twenty-nine minutes!
别看表了
Don't worry about checking the time.
我定了闹钟 大家的时间是同步的
I set an alert so we're all on the same count.
继续!
Keep going!
该死 这东西真顽固
Damn, this stuff is strong.
一直以来 你假装比我好
All this time, pretending that you're better than me,
事实上
when in reality,
我们是难兄难弟
we're two peas in a pod.
我们都是外人
Both of us outsiders,
被殖民地抛弃的
rejected from the colony,
没有家
no family of our own.
所以我们围着罗宾逊一家人打转 像两个…
So we- We orbit the Robinsons like two--
拜托 别说了
Please stop talking.
你能说话了 说明有好转
Your getting your speech back, that's progress.
我们没有一点共同点
You and I are nothing alike.
而且有一个很大的不同
And there's one big difference.
如果我们能回到文明世界
If we make it to civilization,
我会回去上班
I'm going back to work
你会直接进监狱
and you'll go straight to jail.
是吗?
Is that so?
Hmm.
要是你的上司知道
I wonder how your superiors would feel
我们初次相遇时
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表