剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
为什么一切都恢复正常了?
Why is everything going back to normal?
我们输了
We lost.
覆写被终止
Override terminated. Controls restored.
控制恢复
船长 通讯又接通了
Captain, comms are back online.
我们尽力了
We tried.
哈斯丁斯先生 拜托
Mr. Hastings, please. You don't have to leave my family behind.
你不用非要把我的家人留下
你可以让他们走了
You can let them go.
我们并不残忍♥
We're not cruel.
请求进入
Permission to enter.
很显然 你并不需要请求
Not that you need it, apparently.
你夺回你的船了
You have your ship back.
那我该谢谢你吗?
Do I have you to thank?
你太信任我了
You give me too much credit.
我们去半人马座阿尔法星吧
Let's go to Alpha Centauri.
现在还不行
Not yet.
首先
First. . .
我们需要清洁所有水源 然后所有人一起走
we need to clean the water, so we can all go.
我认识的船长不会拿这艘船去冒险
The captain I know wouldn't risk this ship.
这不是冒险
It's not a risk.
这是数学
It's math.
她做到了
She did it. Yes!
谢谢你
Thank you.
约翰 你在那边吗?
John, are you there?
嗯 我在
Yeah. I'm here.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
我很好
I'm fine.
我在维修舱里
I'm in a maintenance pod.
他们正在清洁水
-They're cleaning the water.
那么一切都解决了
It all worked out, then.
我说过 你可以相信她
-I told you you could trust her. -Who? Captain Kamal?
谁?卡莫尔船长?
不 史密斯
No, Smith.
我让她去警告你哈斯丁斯的事
I told her to come warn you about Hastings.
你在说什么?我根本没看见她
What are you talking about? I never saw her.
我在外面就是为了 解决哈斯丁斯制♥造♥的麻烦
The whole reason I'm out here is to fix what Hastings did.
你现在在哪儿?
Where are you now?
我正前往六号♥隔间
I'm headed for bay six.
我去见你
I'll come and meet you.
约翰
John.
-我正要回来把你弄出来呢 -你为什么没有去警告莫伦?
-I was coming back to get you out. -Why didn't you warn Maureen?
我已经尽快赶到那里了
I got there as fast as I could.
不 你有的是时间
No, you had plenty of time.
我必须绕一下路
I had to take a detour.
绕路?
Detour? Why?
为什么?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know.
就这样?
Hm? That's it?
你甚至都不试图找个什么借口吗?
You're not even gonna try and spin some excuse?
我试图警告她的
I tried to warn her.
你必须相信我
You have to believe me.
我确实相信过你 确实
I did believe you. I did.
但我应该放聪明点儿的
But I should have known better
而不是真的以为你会改变
than to actually think that you could change.
我尽力了
I tried.
你知道为什么
- -Hey. You know why I like to give people second chances?
我喜欢给别人第二次机会吗?
因为在我看见别人对彼此
Because after all the terrible,
做了所有糟糕恶劣的事后
terrible things that I've seen people do to each other,
我必须相信对我们所有人来说 还有回头路
I have to believe that there's a road back for all of us.
你找到了我的弱点
You found my weakness.
干得好
Well done.
危险 朋友
Danger. . . friend.
但是我们不该在这儿. . .
-Will, we shouldn't be in here-- Shh.
增强电压 它想要出去
Increase voltage. It's trying to get out.
待在那儿
Stay there.
怎么了?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What is it?
等等 不
Wait, no.
威尔?
Will?
保持你的距离 呼叫增援
Keep your distance. Call for backup.
-他在干什么? -威尔
-What's he doing? -Will.
-你在干什么? -嘿
What's he doing?
不 机器人!
No, Robot!
不!别伤害他!
No! Don't hurt them!
看看稻草人的灯光
Look at Scarecrow's lights.
我之前见过
I've seen this before.
他要死了
He's dying.
威尔 我觉得你的机器人很生气
Will, I think your robot's angry.
威尔
Will. Will. Will. . .
没事的
It's okay.
Hey.
我很遗憾这些事发生在你朋友身上
I'm sorry about what happened to your friend.
真的
I really am.
等等
Wait.
你去哪里?
Hey. Where are you going?
威尔 他要走了吗?
Will, is he leaving?
我们需要你
We need you.
你需要帮助我们回家
You need to help us get home.
不 威尔罗宾逊
No, Will Robinson.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表