剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
to ask Maureen
放弃
to stand down.
我不会那么做
I won't do that.
朱迪 你愿意加入我们吗?
Judy, would you care to join us?
我们为什么不能单独聊呢?
Why don't we keep whatever this is just between us?
很好
Good.
现在我们都准备好了
Now we're all settled.
我希望提出另一种
I'd like to offer up another interpretation
针对莫伦罗宾逊的解读
of Maureen Robinson. . .
一个为了拯救她的家人
as a woman who might take things too far. . .
可能会把事做过头的女人
in order to save her family.
关于这点没有什么是做过头的
There is no taking things too far when it comes to that.
即使是违法把家人带上船?
Even if it means breaking the law to get them on board?
他在说什么 爸爸?
What is he talking about, Dad?
亲爱的 这很复杂
Honey, it's complicated.
并不
Mm. Not really.
你看 你妈妈暗中作梗修改了 威尔的测试分数
See, your mother arranged for Will's test scores to be altered. . .
让他可以合格加入这趟旅途
so that he could qualify for the trip.
我想我儿子已经向所有人证明了 他值得上船
I think my son has proven to everybody that he deserves to be here.
事实上 如果不是他 我们现在根本不可能存活
In fact, if it wasn't for him, we'd have no chance of survival right now.
所以你为何不直接道谢 然后滚出我们的木星号♥?
So why don't you just say thank you and get the hell off our Jupiter?
你以为因为你能控制机器人
You think because you have control of a robot
你就可以在我的船上
you can just do whatever you want
为所欲为了?
on my ship?
如果我告诉你我有 比一个听小孩指挥的机器人
What if I were to tell you that I have something more powerful
更强大的东西呢?
than a robot that takes orders from a child?
你看
You see,
莫伦自己可无法修改威尔的分数
Maureen couldn't get access to change Will's scores by herself.
她必须完成某种交易
She had to make a deal.
她必须交换某种非常有价值的东西
She had to trade something very valuable
为了完成她这边要做的事
in order to complete her end of the bargain.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你怎么知道的?
How would you know that?
因为和她交易的人
Because the person she traded with. . .
就是我
was me.
那是我们的目标
That's our target.
氨气带 深度多少?
The ammonia belt. What's the depth?
5260千米
5, 260 kilometers.
大概穿过平流层的一半
It's about halfway through the stratosphere.
覆盖极地轨道
Polar orbit achieved.
好的 拉杜 打开全船频道
Okay, Radu, open a ship-wide channel.
全体注意 这里是舰桥
Attention, everyone. This is the bridge.
平民们 进入你们的木星号♥ 系好安全带
Civilians, strap into your Jupiters.
船员 回到你们的战斗岗位
Crew, take your action stations.
我们将会接触强风和极端气流紊乱
We're expecting high winds and extreme turbulence.
这会是一段颠簸的旅程
It will be a bumpy ride.
启动旋转
Initiate spin.
现在激活控制力矩陀螺和推进引擎
Activating CMGS and thruster engines now.
旋转稳定已准备完成
Spin stabilization is set.
那我们下冲吧
Then we dive.
准备下冲 三 二 一 下冲
Diving in three. . . two. . . one. . . Dive.
下降已启动
Descent initialized.
修正轨道摄动
Correct for orbital perturbations. Increase Delta-v by 20 percent.
增加20%德尔塔值
在600千米维持气体
Sustained gas at 600 kilometers.
压力上升 每平方英寸282磅
Pressure increasing. 282 PSI.
F舱面检测到结构变化
Structural declension detected on F deck, sector four.
启动紧急修复协议
Initiate emergency repair protocol.
坚毅号♥的协议没有 处理这种情况的方案
The Resolute's protocols aren't equipped to handle this.
幸好我们带了自己的
It's a good thing we brought our own.
第四环 第七扇区已稳定
Ring four, sector seven stabilized.
正在趋于水平 我们达到了稳定航线
Leveling off. We've reached a stable vector.
这一定会被载入史册
This is definitely going in the book.
你很走运
You got lucky.
你知道的 我犯过一些错误
You know, I've made my share of mistakes. . .
作为母亲也好 妻子也罢
as a mother, as a wife,
但是我绝不犯错的地方是我的工作
but one place I don't make mistakes is my job.
这不是运气
It wasn't luck.
这是数学
That was math.
你不是唯一一个 必须做到完美的人 莫伦
You're not the only one who has to be perfect, Maureen.
为了此次成功 每个人都是如此
For this to work, everyone does.
这真是万里挑一的时刻
What are the odds of that?
莫伦 他们在准备水箱了
Maureen, they're prepping the water tanks.
我们准备好收集气体了
We're in position to collect the gas.
打开进气管
Open the intake vents.
是时候深深吸入美好的氨气了
Time for a nice, deep breath of ammonia.
再次检查所有密封处
Double check all the seals.
这些管道承受了很多压力
That's a lot of pressure for these pipes.
韦斯特 你和你的推车有很大的危险 这次你想退出吗?
West, you and your cart are a hazard. You wanna sit this one out?
不 我不想让别人觉得我没出力
No, I don't want the others to think I'm not pulling my weight.
比喻说法
-Metaphorically speaking. -If it makes you feel any better,
如果这能让你更安心
不管我们现在做什么 都不能弥补上次你抛弃我们的行为
whatever we do here isn't going to make up for you deserting us the last time.
说实话 这没有让我更安心
Actually, that does not make me feel any better.
我要留下来
I'm staying.
十分钟后我们就能开始处理这些水了
We'll be ready to process the water in ten minutes.
很好
Great.
氧合系统呼叫舰桥
OGS to bridge.
锈菌正像病症一样扩散
This rust virus spreads like a disease.
哪怕洒了一滴
One drop spilled,
一颗凝结的水珠
one bead of condensation, that's all it would take.
就功亏一篑了
我不会让莫伦
I will not let Maureen
拿这艘船冒险
risk this ship
让被污染的水进入我们的系统
by releasing that contaminated water into our system.
你必须知道这一点
You have to know that.
我知道的是
What I know is this:
如果你有能力阻止她 你早就阻止她了
if you had the ability to stop her, you'd have done it by now.
朱迪 你知道坚毅号♥哪一部分的设计
Judy, do you know which part of the Resolute's design team
-是你妈负责的? -别回答 朱迪
-your mother was a part of? -Don't answer him, Judy.
-安全系统 -对了
-The safety system. That's right.
那些系统对于维护这艘船上的
And those systems play a crucial role
每一个机动功能
in maintaining the stability
都起着重要的作用
of every dynamic function on this ship.
像你妈妈一样的工程师
Engineers like your mother,
她们完善这些系统的方法
they perfect these systems
是攻击它们
by attacking them,
渗入
infiltrating
坚毅号♥的主控制系统
the Resolute's master controls
制♥造♥状况
to create conditions
测试他们的设计的反应
that would test the reactions of their designs.
现在 我肯定你妈妈
Now, I'm sure your mother
觉得给我她的权限代码没有坏处
didn't think there was any harm in giving me her access codes.
毕竟 没有人会自己运行那些测试
After all, no one person can run those tests on their own.
至少得有四个人同意才行
It has to be agreed by at least four people.
嗯 很不幸 对我或所有人来说
Well, fortunately for me, everyone--
每个人都有弱点
Everyone has a weakness.
不
No.
我妈妈绝不会那么做
My mother would never do that.
告诉你妻子
Tell your wife
让她放弃
to stand down
不然我会使用那些权限代码
or I will use those access codes,
那还是她帮我拿到
which she helped me obtain
用来打开氧合系统空气阀的
to open the OGS airlock.
气体会流进房♥间
The atmosphere will flood the room.
压力会增强
The pressure will be so intense,
如果任何人把那些水放进来
if anyone releases that water, it will burst the pipes and vaporize. . .
管道会爆♥炸♥然后水会蒸发
也就是说你的计划会失败
which means your plan will fail.
当我们抵达半人马座阿尔法星时 而我们一定会的
And when we reach Alpha Centauri, which we will,
多亏了你的机器人
thanks to your robot,
莫伦和她的儿子会被一起送回地球
Maureen will be sent back to Earth along with her son,
你也再也不能见到他们俩了
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表