剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
It should be in chains.
我们不必强迫它帮助我们
We don't have to force it to help us.
它自己决定要帮的
It decided to on its own.
那就是说它也可以自主改变决定
Which means it can decide to change its mind on its own, too.
它不会那么做的
It's not gonna do that.
它很关心
It cares.
只关心一个男孩
About one boy.
不只是威尔
Not just about Will.
它也关心其他生物
It cares about other living things as well.
你之前觉得稻草人有脑
You thought Scarecrow had a brain, now you think Tin Man has a heart?
现在你觉得铁皮人有心?
我觉得有 嗯
I suppose so, yeah.
那它只会更危险
That only makes it more dangerous.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
机器人
Robot. . . remove the engine from the Jupiter 2.
移除木星2号♥的引擎
哈斯丁斯致舰桥 起作用了
Hastings to bridge. It's working.
它干扰了短程无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
It jams short-range radio signals.
嗯 你是专家
Well, you're the expert.
事实上 现在你或许正好是这艘船上 最重要的人
In fact, you just might be the most important person on this ship right now.
莫伦 如果威尔没问题的话 我想和你说几句话
Maureen, if it's okay with Will, I'd like to have a word.
你离开的时候发生了一些事
Some things happened while you were gone.
什么事?
What things?
我们私下谈论会更好
It's better if we speak in private.
外星飞船
Alien ships.
有多少艘?
How many are we talking about?
很难说 但是据我们与这些机器 打交道的经验来看
It's hard to tell, but given our history with these machines,
我不会停下来计算确切的数字
I wouldn't stick around and make an accurate count.
有多少人知道?
How- How many people know?
就几个人 阿德勒
A select few. Adler,
卡莫尔船长
Captain Kamal, and. . .
还有你丈夫
your husband.
你告诉了约翰?
You told John?
他 呃
He, uh, well. . .
他其实是自己发现的
he actually found out on his own.
闯进了高戒备信息库
Broke into a high-security information vault.
-听起来是他 -你理解吧
-That sounds like him. -You understand
我必须把他软禁起来 做个样子
I had to place him under house arrest, just for appearances.
你知道 一旦我们到了殖民地
You know, once we get to the colony,
我们都可以一笑置之 但是那之前
we can share drinks and laugh about it, but till then
我不能被人发现有所偏心
-I can't be seen to be playing favorites. -All right.
好的
我去确保系统准备好了
I'll make sure the systems are ready, so when the engine's in place
这样等引擎就位
星球上的所有人都回到船上后
and all the people on the planet are back on board,
我们就可以离开了
we'll be ready to go.
那样最好
That'd be great.
约翰?
John?
我听说你和哈斯丁斯吵起来了?
Hey. I heard you had a dust-up with Hastings?
感谢上帝 你回来了
-What happened? -Thank goodness you're back.
她在这里做什么?
What is she doing here?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我爸爸还在下面
My dad is still down there. Everyone is still down there.
每个人都还在下面
哈斯丁斯当着我的面撒谎
Hastings just lied right to my face.
他们怎么能指望我们 抛弃我们的家人?
How can they expect us to just abandon our families?
没有人会被留下
No one will be left behind.
引擎就位后坚毅号♥就要起飞了
The Resolute's leaving soon as that engine is in place.
而且就算我们可以把所有人弄上飞船
And even if we can get everyone back on the ship,
我们也没有足够的氧气
we don't have enough oxygen to support them.
我们从星球上抽取的水也被污染了
The water we brought up from the planet is contaminated.
如果我们让水通过氧合系统 制♥造♥可呼吸空气
If we run it through the OGS Systems to make breathable air,
水也会腐烂管道
it'll rot out the pipes.
坚毅号♥就真的要从内部瓦解了
The Resolute will literally dissolve from the inside out.
从个人经验来说
Speaking from personal experience,
那样会很棒
that would not be awesome.
肯定有什么方法可以清洁储水
There must be some way to decontaminate the water.
有是有 但要花一年的时间
There is, but it would take a year
才能收集完我们需要的所有氨气
to collect the amount of ammonia gas we'd need to do it.
哈斯丁斯和他的队伍 不可能就这么等着
And there's no way Hastings and his team are waiting around for that.
我需要整理我的想法
I need to collect my thoughts.
我想我们准备好了
I think that means we're ready.
现在我们把它移♥动♥到引擎室吧
Now let's move it to the engine room.
来吧
Come on.
我们还没机会说上话
-Hey. -Hey. We didn't get a chance to talk.
下面情况如何?
How was it down there?
-威尔怎么样? -他很好
-How's Will? He's good.
他把他的朋友找回来了
He got his friend back,
但是
but. . .
不知为何 他变得不一样了
he's different, somehow.
机器人?
The robot?
嗯 他就是…
Yeah. He's just, uh. . .
是什么?
What is it?
伊莎贝尔
Izabel, what do we know about that planet?
关于那颗星球 我们知道什么?
这个想法很疯狂
This idea is crazy.
我们从未因此停手
Never stopped us before.
真希望可以
Really wish it would.
听着 我们必须试一试
Look, we have to try.
我们必须向他们解释还有方法
We have to explain to them that there is a way.
即使关于星球的事你是对的
Even if you're right about the planet out there,
哈斯丁斯和卡莫尔绝不会 让坚毅号♥冒任何风险
Hastings and Kamal will never put the Resolute at that kind of risk.
那么 我们就别要许可了
Well, then, let's not ask for permission.
那是叛乱
That's mutiny.
-是吗? -嗯
-Is it? -Yeah.
把飞船带到船长不希望它去的地方?
Taking a ship somewhere the captain doesn't want it to go?
那是叛乱
That's mutiny.
那是有后果的
There will be consequences.
比被留下的人的后果还糟糕吗?
Any worse than for the people being left behind?
我们首先需要
First thing we need is a plan.
一个计划
我同意
I agree.
完全同意
Totally.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表