剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
我来吧 好了 大家一起
I got it. I got it. I got it. Okay.
小心点!可以了吗?
Be careful! Is that good?
以历史标准衡量 这是一段非常容易的旅程
By historic standards, it's a pretty easy journey.
我希望达到4到5节的速度
I'm hoping to achieve a speed of four to five knots.
以每天100海里的速度
At a hundred nautical miles per day,
就只需要两天
that'll make it a two-day trip.
然后我们在雷暴中 给飞船电池充电
Then we recharge the ship's battery in the middle of a giant lightning storm.
我们需要先到达那里
First, we need to get there.
基本就是走直线 但要避开这个群岛
It's basically a straight shot. We have to avoid this archipelago here,
因为海岸线非常崎岖
because it has a pretty jagged coastline.
有多崎岖?
Um, how jagged?
如果撞上 就会沉了
If we hit it, we sink.
所以我们要尽量躲避
Which is why we are gonna steer well clear of it.
你说季风每天都在变化
You said the monsoon winds are changing by the day.
不会把我们推到崎岖的海岸线吗?
They gonna push us in the direction of the jagged coastline?
如果风向改变 那是会的
Once the winds change, yes,
但在风向改变之前 我们有足够时间
but we have plenty of time to get there before that happens.
幸运的是 你♥爸♥大半辈子都是在船上度过的
And luckily, your father has spent half of his life on boats,
他是经验丰富的船长
and he's a pretty seasoned captain.
我们最近都是家人的身份
We've been just a family for a while.
我们必须记住 如何再成为一个团队
We have to remember how to be a crew again.
明天就是大日子了
Tomorrow's a big day.
先去好好休息吧
Let's get some rest.
戴着手套练习打结吗?
Hey. Practicing your knots with your gloves on?
我就是想做好准备
Just trying to be prepared.
如果我们启动机器人引擎
If we get the robot engine going,
它会把我们带到任何地方的 对吧?
it can take us anywhere, right?
应该会直接把我们带到 半人马座阿尔法星的殖民地
Well, it should take us directly to the colony on Alpha Centauri.
没有他 我不会去的
I'm not going without him.
Um. . .
我们怎么知道去哪里找机器人呢?
How would we even know where to look for the robot?
他又没有给你留下地图
It's not like he left you a map
或面包屑 让你循着踪迹走
or breadcrumbs to follow.
也许他有呢
Maybe he did.
只不过不在这一小片海滩上
They're just not on this tiny strip of beach.
也许在其他地方
Maybe they're out there.
在她的书里 你的戏份怎么会比我多呢?
How come she wrote more about you than me?
好吧 够了
Okay, okay, okay, okay. That's enough.
你知道那是爸爸的特别果汁
-You know that's Daddy's special juice.
你太年轻了…
You're too young. . .
你把我写的很好呢
You made me look good.
艺术手法
Artistic license.
天啊 我很久没做过值得写的事情了
God, it's been a while since I did anything worth writing about.
你真的那么想去吗?
Do you really want to go that bad?
我一生都在努力
I've been working my whole life
希望得到机会 做一些真正重要的事
for the opportunity to do something that actually matters.
种出完美的玉米穗不算的
Growing the perfect ear of corn isn't it.
不 我愿意留下来
Nah, I would've stayed.
想要留下来
Wanting to stay,
跟担心离开 是两码事
it's different than being afraid to go.
我只是不想再经历一次了
I just, I don't want to go through it all again.
我不想知道 是否有人会救我的命
I don't want to wonder if someone's gonna have to save my life, or worse,
或者更糟
我是否要救别人的命
if I have to save theirs.
我只希望能够一切正常
I just want things to be normal.
正常就在其他地方
Normal is out there somewhere.
我们得去追寻
We just have to find it.
我不会让你搞砸这件事的
Hey. I won't let you flub up anything on deck.
对了 我觉得爸爸是一口气读完的
By the way, I think Dad read it all in one sitting.
这是妈妈那本吗?
Is that Mom's copy?
Um. . .
是啊 她肯定会找时间看的
Yeah, I'm sure she'll get around to it.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
来吧
Come on.
你知道 我是一个很棒的水手
You know, I'm a pretty good sailor myself.
我会记住的
Hm, I'll keep that in mind.
好了 罗宾逊家的人们
All right, Robinsons.
大家都抓稳了
Everybody hold on tight.
最后问你一次 确定能浮起来?
Last chance. You sure she'll float?
一定会的
She'll float.
起锚了
Anchors aweigh.
Whoa!
来吧!
Come on!
好了 各就各位
Okay, everyone, man your stations.
我们先试着顺风航行 暂不用舵
We're trying to sail downwind without the use of a rudder,
所以你们要升降吊索
so you're gonna have to raise and lower the halyards
来保持航向
to keep us on course.
吊索?
Halyards?
就是绳索 能够控制风帆
Ropes. Work the sails up and down.
所以吊索就是一种好听的说法吗?
So halyard's just a fancy name for rope?
明白了
Got it.
如果飞船开始转向港口了
If the ship starts turning to port,
那将降低右舷吊索 反之亦然
you'll lower the starboard halyards, and vice versa.
升起吊索!
Raise the halyards!
我真是佩服你 莫伦
I've gotta hand it to you, Maureen.
要让航行成功 需要注意无数细节
A million little details needed to make this voyage a success,
你想得几乎很周全了
and you thought of almost everything.
-几乎? -几乎
-Almost? -Almost.
我们在做的事 有谁知道如何形容吗?
Anyone know the fancy word for what we're doing right now?
航行
Sailing. ♪ I just want to celebrate ♪
♪ Another day of livin' ♪
♪ I just want to celebrate ♪
♪ Another day of life ♪
当前速度还不错
♪ I put my faith in the people. . . ♪ Moving at a pretty good clip now.
必须承认 感觉挺酷的 潘尼
You've gotta admit, it's pretty awesome, Penny.
Oh, God.
潘尼?
Mmm. . . Penny? Penny?
♪ Round, round, round, round ♪
♪ Round, round, round, round ♪
♪ Don't go round. . . ♪
我没心情
I'm not in the mood.
一只耳朵塞上耳塞!
Put an earplug in one ear!
什么?
What?
在一只耳朵里塞上耳塞!
Put an earplug in one ear.
这样对我管用
It always works for me.
我又不是从耳朵里吐东西出来
I'm not vomiting out of my ear.
可以帮助缓解眩晕
It'll help with the motion sickness.
试试也无妨 反正已经吐干净了
What have you got to lose? You've already lost your lunch.
(雷暴)
约翰?
John?
速度能提高几节吗?
Can we increase the speed by a couple of knots?
怎么了?
Why?
气压在下降
Uh, the barometric pressure's dropping.
我觉得我们身后正在形成季风
I. . . I think there's a monsoon developing behind us.
是我们目标的雷暴吗?
Is that the electrical storm we're heading for?
不是 是另一回事 是我们不想遇到的东西
No. This is something else. Something we don't want any part of.
我可以提高几节速度
I can get you a couple of knots.
那就最好了
Then we'll be fine.
嗨
Hey.
这简直是19世纪的事了 去预测天气
It's so 19th century trying to guess oncoming weather
使用温度计、风速计和气压计
with a thermometer, a wind gauge and a pressure reader.
你吃番茄吗?
How about a tomato?
那就太好了
Oh, that would be perfect.
你感觉好点了呀!
Oh, you're feeling better!
是啊 史密斯博士让我塞上耳塞
Yeah, Dr. Smith showed me this earplug thing and it worked.
真管用呢
你不应该听信她的话
You shouldn't listen to anything she says.
你懂的
You know better.
不要被她左右了
Don't let her get in your head.
那我现在肯定还在吐呢
Well, I would still be vomiting.
你别跟她在一起那么长时间了
Maybe you shouldn't be spending so much time with her.
(陀思妥耶夫斯基 《罪与罚》)
还没到送饭时间呢
This isn't on the schedule.
豆子很恶心 不过其他东西味道还行
The beans are gross, but everything else is good.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你的窍门
Thanks for the tip.
潘尼!
Penny!
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表