剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
Hey, please be gentle.
善意提示一下
Just a friendly reminder:
我们只剩下这些了
these are the only ones we have left.
刚刚够给太空服和供氧系统充电的
They barely charge our space suits and our oxygen-generating system.
需要多少这种装置
How many of these is it gonna take
才能保存足够能量起飞呢?
for us to save enough power to actually take off?
考虑到木星号♥的发射系统
Well, given the Jupiter's full launch system requirement's
需要200千瓦的能量 你得问问你妈了
in the 200-kilowatt range, you're gonna have to ask your mother.
毕竟她可能还在想办法 让我们离开这里
Knowing her, she's probably still looking for a way to get us out of here.
是啊 希望是吧
Yeah, I hope so.
学得怎么样了?
How was your lesson?
我就是找找开车的感觉
You know, I'm, uh, just getting a feel for the machine.
节目要开始了
Show's about to start.
给我准备了什么圣诞礼物?
What'd you get me for Christmas?
这是你每天都给我的
This is what you give me every day.
这是你自作自受
Well, you did this to yourself.
你妈一定很信任你 也很依赖你
Your mother must trust and depend on you a lot
才给你如此重要的工作 让你看着我
to give you such an important job as looking after me.
还有拖地 以及清理碳收集器
Yeah, it's right up there with mopping the floor -and cleaning out the carbon traps.
我没想到 你这么没有价值
I didn't realize you were so undervalued.
感觉不公平啊
Doesn't seem fair.
又补了一块吗?
Is that a new patch?
刚才的警报就是这事吗?
Did that have anything to do with the alarm earlier?
我只是关心自己在这里是否安全
I just want to know how safe I am here.
你跟昨天一样安全的 好吗?
You're as safe as you were yesterday, okay?
又来了
Here we go.
真是准时啊
Like clockwork,
每23天一次 可以精确到分钟
down to the minute every 23 days.
这怎么可能呢?
How is. . . how is that possible?
在委内瑞拉 有一个偏远的地方
There's a remote spot in Venezuela
在确切的时间和地点 会发生雷暴
where they have lightning storms in the exact time and place
每年有265天 也没人知道为什么
265 days a year, and nobody knows why that happens either.
他们称之为马拉开波灯塔
-They call it the Beacon of Maracaibo.
几个世纪以来 一直是海员的向导
And it's guided sailors for centuries.
如果有云和太阳 或者两个太阳
If you have clouds and sun, or two suns,
将其加热
to heat them up,
就会产生雷暴
you're going to have lightning.
不管在哪里 都是这样的
That much is true no matter where you are.
我玩够了 能给我一片薯片吗?
你可以的 你可以把拼图都拼出来的
You've got this. You've got this whole puzzle.
-你能想出来的 -事情是这样的…
-You're gonna figure it out. See, here's the thing. . .
Hey. -Hey.
我跟你说 拼图的诀窍在于…
See, here's the thing, the trick about puzzles is that. . .
-等等 -先把这里拼完
-Wait, hold on. -Just finish that thought.
-你可以继续限制着 -慢慢来 没事的
-You can keep going. -Take your time. It's fine.
今天很开心
That was a good day.
是啊
Yeah, it was.
我一直在想…
I've been thinking. . .
雷暴的事
the lightning.
我们可以给电池充电 启动木星号♥
We could recharge the batteries then jumpstart the Jupiter.
我们可以离开这个星球的
We could get off this planet.
但要接近雷暴 我们必须飞过去
But to get to the storms, we'd have to fly.
不 我们不用飞过去的
No, we don't have to fly.
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
这种技术 人们已经使用了几千年了
People have been using this technology for thousands of years.
-你为什么突然想要那么做? -风向在改变
-Why are you bringing this up now? -The winds are changing
我觉得现在有机会
and I- I think we have a window.
如果错过了 就要再等一年了
And if we miss it, it's-- It's going to be another year.
是因为车♥库♥里的事吧
This is about that thing in the garage.
车♥库♥里的事情
That thing in the garage
让我们穿越了半个宇宙
brought us halfway across the universe.
只有这样 才能到达半人马座阿尔法星
It's the only way we're gonna get to Alpha Centauri.
我以为你都放弃了
I thought you'd given up on it.
使用工具 不一定需要了解它
You don't have to understand a tool to use it.
机器人的引擎是惰性的 它睡着了
The robot's engine is inert, it's as. . . asleep.
上一次工作时
and the last time it worked
我们就到太空里了
we were in space.
我们只需要重新创造那些条件
We just need to recreate those conditions.
如果你还是解决不了 那怎么办?
And what if you still can't figure it out?
这个星系还有另外四个行星
Well, there are four other planets in this system.
也许另外一个更好呢
I mean, maybe one of them is better.
我不想用孩子们的生命去冒险
I'm not risking the lives of our kids
只是因为情况可能会更好
because things may be better.
总是有更好的情况存在
Things can always be better,
但有时候 也要感恩当下拥有的
but sometimes you have to appreciate what you've got.
在这里 孩子们永远不会见到新人
Our kids will never meet anyone new here.
没有朋友可以倾诉
No friends. . . to confide in,
或者挑战他们 或者理解他们
or to challenge them or to understand them.
他们不会在这里坠入爱河
They'll never fall in love here.
不会有自己的家庭
They'll never have families of their own.
宝贝 他们没法拥有我们所拥有的
Babe, they'll never have what we have.
我们必须离开
We have to leave. That one. . .
我们必须尝试
We have to try.
抱歉 这样太危险了
I'm sorry. It's too dangerous.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
一年后 我们再讨论这个问题
We'll revisit this in a year.
不要啊
No, no, no!
约翰?
John?
-妈妈 怎么了? -约翰?
Mom, what's going on? -John?
-妈妈? -妈妈?
Mom? Mom?
爸爸?
Mom? -Dad?
-约翰? -爸爸?
-John? Dad?
把我的装备拿来
Ah! Get my com pack.
-好的 快去! -快点
Come on. Come on.
-约翰 快出来! -爸爸!
-John, get out of there! -Dad!
爸爸!快回来!爸爸!
Dad! Dad, come on! Dad!
爸爸!
Mom! Dad!
-潘尼!帮帮我! -快去!
-Penny! Penny, help! -Go!
爸爸 拜托!
Dad, please!
约翰!
John!
爸爸!
-Dad! Okay!
让开!等我进去 你就把这里关上 好吗?
Make sure you close it behind me, okay?
你太莽撞了!
快回来!
Get back!
约翰!
John!
约翰 快点 我们得出去
-Come on, John. We gotta go, buddy.
-快起来 -爸爸!
-Get up, get up, get up. Come on. Dad!
快点!快点回来!
I said get back!
快点!好的 坚持住
Come on! Okay. -Hang on. Come on, come on, come on.
爸爸?
他还好吗?
-John! Is he okay? Is he okay?
一旦补丁脱落 大气就会强行进入
Once the patch gave away the atmosphere just forced its way in,
像小刀一样
sharp as a knife.
我们要怎么修复呢?
How we gonna fix this?
这就难了
It'll be difficult.
我们离开吧
We're leaving.
是吗?
We are?
我们可以吗?
We can do that?
把你的计划告诉他们吧
Tell them your plan.
什么计划?
What plan?
我拿好了
I got it.
加油 用力推!
你那可以了吗?
You got it?
在哪呢?
Where is it?
你看到木星号♥飞行手册了吗?
-Have you seen the Jupiter flight manual? -I'm the flight manual.
-我就是飞行手册 你想知道什么? -好
-What do you need to know? -Okay.
我是威尔罗宾逊 来自第24殖民小组
This is Will Robinson of the 24th Colonist Group.
我在进行记录 因为看起来…
I'm making a record of this, because it seems
我们是第一批 尝试把宇宙飞船变成帆船的人类
we're the first humans to try and turn a spaceship into a sailboat.
唐!
Don!
我在努力了!
I'm trying!
给我一点时间
Won't you just give me a second.
我来吧
I got it.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表