剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
Don! Give me your arm.
-妈妈?太滑了! -别怕 有我呢
-Mom? I'm slipping! -I got you.
小心!别碰到这些海藻! 别碰它!
Careful! The kelp-- Don't let it touch you! Don't touch it!
妈妈!妈妈 我不行了!
Mom! Mom, I'm losing it!
用腿!抵抗水流!
Use your legs! Fight the current!
妈妈 水流太急了!
-Mom, Mom, it's too strong! Mom! -I'm coming!
我来了!
-坚持住 潘尼! -威尔 朱迪 下到密封舱里去!
Hold on, Penny! -Will, Judy, get down to the airlock!
妈妈!
Mom!
潘尼!莫伦!不!
Penny! Maureen! No!
莫伦 潘尼 请回答 听到了吗?
Maureen, Penny, come in. Do you copy?
妈妈
Wow.
-我们没事 -现在怎么办?
We're okay. What do we do now?
我们没事!
We're okay!
谢谢
Thank you.
“没事”不应该是这种感觉啊
I don't think this is what "okay" is supposed to feel like.
我们还在呼吸 我们没缺胳膊断腿
We're breathing, we're in one piece--
“没事”就是这种感觉
This is exactly what "okay" is supposed to feel like.
检查的你防护服 看有没有损坏
Check your suits for compromise.
破洞、玻璃裂缝、过滤器损毁
Punctures, cracked glass, damaged filtration.
Um. . .
没事!我们还好
Good! We're good.
我们还好
We're good, we're good.
不可思议
Incredible.
我们还是不谈这个地方的问题吗?
Are we still not talking about this place? I'm actually kind of okay with that.
我现在觉得不谈挺好
闪电被引到这里来 一定是因为这个原因
That must be why the lightning was drawn here.
那块金属物体 就像导体一样
The metal-- It must act like some kind of conductor.
嘿 你们俩 你们孤立无援 在下面可不好
Hey, guys? I don't like you being down there on your own.
我想办法下去救你们
I'm gonna try and find a way to get down to you.
约翰 别
John, no.
你留在上面 我们没事
Stay up there, we're fine!
我们只是…
We just gotta. . .
我们只是需要想个办法上去
We just need to find a way back up, somehow.
哎呀 真丢脸
Wow, this is embarrassing.
-别碰海藻 -我看不见
Hey, don't touch the kelp.
别给我拍照!也别告诉任何人
I see it. Just don't take a picture of me! Or tell anyone about this--
我得维护我的名誉!
-I have a reputation to uphold! Okay, stop talking.
好 别说话了
Okay. There we go.
好 到了
妈妈和潘尼掉下去了
Mom and Penny, they went over the edge.
我知道 爸爸说她们没事
I know, Dad said they're okay. Ow!
嘿 你们去帮她们吧 我自己能处理
Hey, why don't you go help them? I can handle this.
-你确定? -是啊 你确定?
-You sure? Yeah, you sure?
我全身都麻木了
'Cause I'm having a hard time feeling my everything.
去吧 好吗?嘿 有事呼叫我
Just go. Okay? Hey, radio if you need me.
好吗?别动
-Okay? -Ow! Yeah, steady.
我有办法了
I have an idea.
风筝
The kite.
把它取下来 一头拴上
Take it down, attach it, tie it off, and then lower the other end down to us.
另一头放下来
我觉得应该够长
It should be long enough to reach.
-已经在弄了! -所见略同
Already on it! -Great minds.
我们有…
We've got, uh. . .
68?不 67!
Sixty-eight? No, 67!
67分钟
Sixty-seven minutes.
我们一上去 就重新放风筝
So once we get back up, we'll just relaunch the kite,
在闪电来袭之前准备好
ready before the lightning hits.
好 我已经不能更快了
Okay, going as fast as I can.
一定要小心
Please be careful.
别动!
Stop moving!
我只是说 这是我偏爱的一条腿!
-I'm just saying, that's my favorite leg! -That's why I have to cut the stuff off,
所以我得把这东西割下来
不知道你的身体中了什么毒 但来源是这里
because whatever toxin is affecting your body is coming from there.
有情况
Something's happening. Something's happening, I can't feel my head.
有情况 我的头麻木了
好 如果我弄得不对 至少你不疼
Good- If I make a mistake, then it won't hurt.
不好笑
That's not funny.
爸爸 小心
Dad- Dad, careful.
快到了
Almost there.
爸爸!
Dad! Dad!
约翰 你没事吧?
John, are you okay?
我没事 快
I'm okay. Come on.
妈妈 看 风筝
Mom- Mom, look, the kite.
我们上不去了?
Are we stuck down here?
不 没事的
No. We're- We're okay.
还有时间 约翰?
We've got time. John?
我在
Yeah, I'm here.
没事 我们…我们再想别的办法
It's okay, we'll just-- We'll just have to find another way.
我知道 我知道
I know. . . I know.
找威尔和朱迪 一起想办法
Use Will and Judy, put your heads together.
我们也想想
And we'll do the same down here.
好
Okay.
嘿 我们一会儿就会见面
Hey, I'll see you soon, okay?
一会儿见
See you soon.
我们会有办法的
Hey. We'll figure it out.
好吗?
Okay?
好
Okay.
我们会有办法的 你妈妈说什么来着?
Hey. We'll figure something out. What does your mom always say?
每个问题都有个解决办法
Every problem has a solution.
你不能找点事做 把这些东西收拾一下吗?
Can you make yourself useful and help clean this stuff up?
我很乐意 但是你妈妈 明确命令我不要…
I'd love to, but your mother specifically ordered me not to tou--
我妈妈现在不在!
Well, my mother is not here right now!
-偶尔发号♥施令感觉一定很好 -干♥你♥的活
-Must be nice being in charge for once. -Yeah, stick to your chores.
唐 我觉得你要进入过敏性休克了
Don, I think you're going into anaphylactic shock.
我得控制毒性扩散 免得进入你的大脑
I need to mitigate the spread of the toxin before it reaches your brain,
所以 我得给你输血 好吗?
so I'm gonna give you a blood transfusion, okay?
我的英雄
My hero.
不行啊
No, not exactly.
这里只有一个人和你同样血型
There's only one person here that has the same blood type and. . .
不是我
it's not me.
能为如此重大的事业献血 是我的荣幸
I'd be honored to donate to such a worthy cause.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
唐 情况很严重
This is serious, Don.
她献血 或者我用医疗手段 让你进入昏迷状态
It's either her or I send you into a medically induced coma.
此外没有办法救你的命
-You won't survive any other way.
表面太光滑 不好爬
The surface is too slick to climb.
没有地方可以抓
There's nowhere to grip.
固定帆的绳索呢?
What about all the rigging from the sails?
我们能不能搭个类似脚手架的东西?
-Can we build some kind of scaffolding? -That'll give us 30 feet at the most.
那样最多九米
还差36米多
Still have 120 feet to go.
我在想 就算我们爬上去了
I was thinking-- Even if we make it up in time,
没有了风筝 我们也无法发动引擎
without that kite, we will not be able to jump-start our engine.
我知道
I know.
如果我们不能赶在雷电来袭之前上去
If we can't get up before the lightning hits, we won't be able to survive.
我们就活不成了
我不想听更多的问题 我要解决方法
I don't need more problems right now, Penny, I need solutions.
对不起 只是…
I'm sorry, it's just. . .
不 没关系 我理解
No, it's fine. I get it.
-不 我不该那么说 -不 没事
-No, I shouldn't have said it like that. -It's fine. I'd be frustrated too.
你的所有孩子中 偏偏是我
I mean, of all your kids to get stuck with,
和你困在了一起…
you got stuck with me, so. . .
-潘尼 这话从何说起 -算了吧
-Penny, that has nothing to do with-- -Come on.
你不会更希望威尔在这里吗? 你们可以讨论几何公式?
You wouldn't rather have Will here to bounce around geometrical formulas?
几何没法救我们出去
Geometry isn't gonna get us out of this.
如果是威尔 他也会明白 朱迪呢?
And if Will was here, he would know that.
如果是她 可能已经跑出50公里
Judy? She would've run 30 miles by now
找到个什么太空大树 用它的枝叶
and found some kind of tree with space leaves
做成坚固的太空梯子了
-strong enough to build a space ladder. -Stop it.
别说了 你们都有各自独特的本领
Each of you have talents that make you unique.
有的本领更有用一些
It's just that some talents are more useful than others.
够了!
Enough!
希望你♥爸♥爸的运气比我们好
Hope your father's having more luck than we are.
还差好多够不到她们呢!
-It's nowhere near enough to reach them! -Did you get the cargo netting?
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表