剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
你现在可能是比我还优秀的艺术家了
Hey! Might be a better artist than me now.
别被冲昏了头脑
Don't let it go to your head.
这还不能说明什么
It's not saying much.
那应该是我们
That's supposed to be us.
从现在起 我们一直在一起吧?
From now on, how about we stick together?
不管发生什么
No matter what.
这是我们现在的位置
This is where we are now
坚毅号♥在这里
and this is the Resolute.
你之前去过那儿
You've been there before, twice,
去了两次
两次都不怎么愉快 但是…
and neither time was that great, but-- Roll with me here.
相信我吧
这是半人马座阿尔法星
This is Alpha Centauri.
我全都告诉过你了
I've told you all about it.
这是我们的新家
It's our new home,
唯一能过去的方法就是你
and the only way of getting there is you.
我想我们会喜欢那儿的
I think we'll like it there.
我是说 我想我们会的
I mean, I think we will.
谢谢你
Thank you. If you hadn't killed SAR,
如果你没杀掉第二外星机器人 机器人现在还会被困在这里
the robot would still be trapped down there.
相信我
Trust me.
会成功的
It's going to work.
这会是我们发现的 第一个完整的机器人
It'll be the first robot we've found in one piece.
功能完整 能力更强
It'll be fully functional and more capable.
开始测试 三 二 一
Testing in three, two, one.
小心点
Careful now.
别把这东西搞坏了
You don't want to damage the thing.
那是我们回家的通行证
That's our ticket home.
我需要做好准备
I need to be prepared.
我们会在撤离点等你
We'll be waiting for you at the extraction point.
你只需要把他们送到里面 我们会接手之后的事
All you have to do is get them inside and we'll take care of the rest.
感觉如何?
How's it feel?
有点刺痛
Uh, it tingles.
很好 这说明纤维原细胞正在激活
Good. It means the fibroblasts are activating.
-真恶心 -不 这是好事 说明起作用了
-Gross. -No, it's good. It means it's working.
还是恶心
Still gross. Okay.
慢点
-Oh, slow, slow, slow, slow.
又重聚的感觉真好
It's good to be back together again, huh?
到这儿来
-Come here. -Yeah.
真高兴你很安全 孩子
Glad you're safe, kiddo.
你也是 爸爸
-You too, Dad.
这个拥抱肯定让你很痛吧 嗯哼?
-Oh, this hug must really hurt, huh?
嗯 很痛
Yeah. It hurts.
对了 我之前看见 史密斯医生也在疗伤
So, I saw Dr. Smith being treated earlier.
这挺奇怪的 因为
Which is strange because
她居然没被抓起来
she wasn't being arrested.
我想她已经改过自新了
Yeah, I think she's turning over a new leaf.
她怎么改过自新都行
Well, she can turn over as many new leafs as she wants,
但根上还是烂的
but the tree's still rotten.
她像真的医生一样救了杰克逊先生
She saved Mr. Jackson's life like a real doctor.
我们有比史密斯医生更重要的问题
We got bigger problems than Dr. Smith.
你去哪儿?
Uh, hey! Where are you going?
我被派到那颗星球上进行一项工作
I was sent down to that planet to do a job,
工作还没有完成
and that job's not done.
请求进入舰桥
Permission to come aboard.
准许请求
Permission granted.
约翰罗宾逊
John Robinson. I'm surprised to see you on your feet so soon.
你居然这么快就恢复了
很多人都这么说
I get that a lot.
是这样 我想确认一下 我们现在的水资源供应状态
So, uh, I wanted to check where we stand with the water supply.
并不理想
It's not ideal, but we did manage to bank over 200 thousand gallons
但是我们在意识到水被污染之前
已经从一号♥和二号♥井中 抽了75万公升的水
from wells one and two before we became aware it was contaminated.
水在哪儿?
Where is it?
我们把水安全地储存在囊袋中 所以对飞船没有风险
We have it safely stored in bladders so there's no risk to the ship.
现在怎么办? 我们怎么清洁储水然后离开?
What happens now? How do we clean it up so we can leave?
我们的科学家设计了一个流程
Our scientists devised a process.
过程很费时
It's painstaking.
他们说大概要花53个星期
-I'm told it will take roughly 53 weeks. -A year?
一年?
比我们希望的要久
Longer than we had hoped, but we'll manage.
但是我们可以完成
这不是你来见我的唯一原因 是吧?
That's not the only reason you came to speak to me, is it?
呃 既然你提到了…
Well, now that you mention it--
你女儿的那次事件
The incident with your daughter,
对我们所有人来说都很难
it was difficult for all of us,
但我的职责是 为船上所有人做出最好的决定
but my duty is to do what's best for everyone on this ship.
你是一个士兵 你理解我当时的境地
You're a soldier, you understand the situation I was in.
但我也是个父亲
But I'm also a father,
所以下次你做出影响我家人的决定时
so the next time you make a decision that affects the lives of my family,
最好让我参与
you better make me a part of it.
船长
Captain, comms have picked up something.
-通讯部接收到了某个信♥号♥♥ -是什么?
你会想听听看的
-What is it? -You'll wanna hear this.
(监测到不明声频信♥号♥♥)
清空舰桥 帮我联♥系♥哈斯丁斯
Clear the bridge. Get me Hastings.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
我们之后继续这个话题吧
We will have to continue this later.
请把罗宾逊先生送出舰桥
Escort Mr. Robinson off the bridge.
没事的
Whoa! It's okay. Don't worry.
别担心
没事的
It's okay.
吉普赛是朋友
Gypsy's a friend.
我想你们俩开始得不太顺
I think you two got off on the wrong foot.
这是一匹马
This is a horse.
它是家养动物
He's a domesticated animal.
在我们有火战车那样的工具之前 我们用马来进行运输
Before we had things like chariots, we used them for transportation.
它们感到不安或沮丧的时候 我们就这样安抚它们
This is how we calm them down when they're nervous or upset.
没事的
Whoa, whoa, whoa. It's okay,
这个叫嚼子
this is called a bit.
我们把它套在马身上防止他逃跑
We put one in so he doesn't run away.
好了
All right.
朋友 威尔罗宾逊
Friend Will Robinson.
嗯 他是朋友
Yeah. He's a friend.
这只是确保我们可以控制他
It's just to make sure we keep him under control.
不会痛的
It doesn't hurt.
我向你保证
I promise you.
看见了吗?它喜欢被人骑
See? He likes to be ridden.
来吧
Come on.
我看不出它是什么反应
I can't tell what its reaction is.
我想是积极的吧
I imagine it's positive.
那东西在追捕我儿子
That thing was hunting my son.
把机器人在洞里关了七个月 就为了抓到他
Wanted him so badly it threw the robot in a pit for 7 months
哪怕引诱威尔过去的希望非常渺茫
in the distant chance that it would lure Will down here.
那你觉得那东西为什么 对你儿子这么感兴趣?
But why do you suppose that thing was so interested in your son?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许因为他们的关系很特别
Maybe because what they have is special.
特别通常会被认为是威胁
Special things are often considered a threat.
我们应该上路了
We should get going.
其实可以说我被判处了 一点强制的独处时间
Guess you could say I've been sentenced a little mandatory Me Time.
Agh!
以防你好奇 这真的很痛
Oh, in case you're wondering, it really hurts.
我对这一切都感到抱歉
-I'm really sorry about all this.
事实上 我欠潘尼一个人情 所以…
The truth is, I owed Penny one, so--
-关于这点… -不 别再说了
-About that. No, no, no. Say no more.
那孩子有着光明的未来
Kid's got a bright future.
而且 我也想被写进续集里
Plus, I wanna be written about in the sequel.
很好 因为我又需要你的帮助了
Good, because I'm gonna need your help again.
坚毅号♥今早收到了一段声频信♥号♥♥ 从那之后
The Resolute received an audio signal this morning, and ever since then,
卡莫尔和哈斯丁斯就一直待在舰桥里
Kamal and Hastings have been holed up in the bridge
他们叫停了所有从星球出发的运输
and they put a freeze on all the transports from the planet.
可能只是和锈菌那个事件有关
That probably just has something to do with the whole rust business.
我不觉得 往返运输一直在进行
I don't think so. The shuttles were running
直到他们收到了那段声频信♥号♥♥
right up until the audio signal came in.
事情不大对劲
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表