剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
On the glass, you know, broken... Broken window. No.
玻璃上 你知道 碎... 碎窗户 没有
Well, you must have missed something or I wouldn't be in this bloody mess.
好吧 你肯定漏了什么东西 不然我就是清白的了
I need to see the flat.
我要再去看看
The crime scene? Yeah.
犯罪现场? 是的
Good look at the place might kick-start the old mighty engine.
去那仔细的查看一下可能会 启动我老迈的发动机
Me brain. Oh.
我的大脑 噢
So you want to do a reconstruction?
你想重建现场?
Well, if you want to over-complicate the idea... Oh, sorry, course you do.
如果你想把它变得更复杂... 噢 抱歉 你肯定会的
Well, we'd need the crime photos
我们需要现场的图片
that, um... are locked away in Morgan...
呃... 这些被Morgan锁在了...
Your cabinet. Yes. My cabinet.
你的柜子里 是啊 我的柜子
Which I just so happen to have the keys for.
很巧合的是我还有钥匙
OK.
好吧
I'm coming with you. What?
我要和你一起去 什么?
I need the smell of CID to get the old investigative juices flowing.
我要去闻闻刑事侦查局的味道 好让我找到查案的感觉
Half the police force is out looking for you.
一半的警力都在找你
They won't look for me there. You're off your head, you are.
他们不会去那找我的 你真是疯了
Look. You're not the one who'll have to knit himself a new arsehole
要知道 你并不是那个在监狱澡堂 受到25年长♥期♥男性喜爱后
after 25 years of male affection in prison showers. I'm coming with you.
重新给自己缝个新屁♥眼♥儿的人 所以我要跟你去
You won't get within a mile of CID without being recognised.
警局一英里范围内的人都认识你
Unless...
除非...
Come on.
进来
Leave it on. I'm bloody dying in there.
戴上它 我快憋死了
You will be dead if they catch us.
如果被他们发现 你就死定了
How bloody dare he?
他怎么敢这样?
You seen the state of this place? Ridiculously neat.
瞧这地方给整得 整洁得要命
Hold up, hold up. They're coming back in.
快点 快点 他们回来了
Wait for it.
我们快走
OK.
快点
Sam.
Sam
Who's the big rat?
这个大老鼠是谁?
It's, er... it's that training exercise for the WPCs.
它... 它是给女警员训练用的
Hearts and minds.
用心动脑嘛
Good. Good.
很好 很好
Oh, anything new on Wilkes' murder?
Wilkes的案子有什么进展吗?
Pretty straightforward, I think. Find Hunt, we find the killer.
简单地说 找到Hunt就找到凶手
Last piece of the jigsaw, eh?
他是最后一块拼图
You know what? My squirrel instinct tells me
你知道吗? 我的松鼠直觉告诉我
he's even more of a bastard than I first thought.
他比我想象的更可恶
That's very perceptive.
你猜的很准
For a rat.
对于"老鼠"来说
Do you remember anything?
能想起什么吗?
OK.
好吧
OK.
好吧
Quarter to twelve.
23点45分
You put a brick through the window.
你冲着窗户扔砖头
Haslam runs out, we drive off.
Haslam跑了出来 我们开车逃了
You jump out of the car and stagger off looking for your gun.
你跳出汽车 踉跄着去找你的枪
Say... ten to twelve.
大概23点50分
Yeah. You're not telling me anything new here.
你没说出什么新花样
We're working it through.
我正在努力
We're looking for something that might spark a memory.
我们正在想办法勾起你的记忆
Where did you go after you got out of the car?
你下车之后去哪了?
Do you remember picking up the gun? No.
你能想起自己捡到枪了吗? 不能
Did you come straight back to Haslam's?
你是直接回到Haslam家了吗?
Did you have a kip, trying to sleep it off?
有找地方想先睡一觉再说?
Did you fall over? Cut yourself? Did you kick a cat?
你摔倒过吗? 割伤过自己吗? 踢过一只猫吗?
No. Not a sodding thing.
没 没干过这类事
OK.
好吧
So you're next heard heading towards the house at 3.30.
那么下一次就是你在 3点30分出现在房♥子附近了
So let's say Haslam opens the door.
假设Haslam打开了门
He sees you waving your gun about.
他看到你手里拿着枪
Runs straight in here.
朝着这里直冲过来
Nowhere to hide so he just backs into the corner...
他无处可逃 所以他躲到了角落里...
Wait a minute, wait a minute. Why would I come in here?
等一下 为什么我要走进来?
Why not do him as soon as he opened the door?
为什么不一开门直接干掉他?
That's what I would do.
如果是我 肯定会这样做
Opens the door, bam. Show's over. It makes no difference.
他一开门就没命了 这没有区别
Yes, it does. No, it doesn't.
不 有区别 没区别
Your gun. Your prints on your gun.
你的枪 你的枪上有你的指纹
Haslam's blood on your shirt. You think I'm capable of murder?
你的衬衣上有Haslam的血迹 你觉得我会谋杀别人吗?
It doesn't matter what I think. I am not a killer!
我怎么想不重要 我不是杀人凶手
Prove it! I can't.
证实它 我做不到
Where's those photographs?
那些照片哪去了?
Vision of the future.
"预见未来"
It's a remote control. It's not a magic bloody wand.
那是个遥控器 不是魔法棒
He wouldn't have seen that. What?
他肯定没看到 什么?
The pathologist. He wouldn't have seen it.
病理学家 他肯定没看到
Red, blue. Red it goes on, blue it goes off.
红色 蓝色 到红色开启 到蓝色关闭
Doesn't go off till two o'clock in the morning.
到凌晨2点时才关
It's a heating vent.
这是个取暖口
The heating was on until two o'clock in the morning
凌晨2点都还在加热
and Haslam's body was sitting right on top of it.
而Haslam就坐在上面
Click of the switch. Yeah, all right.
按下开关 没错
It's not exactly nanotechnology, you know.
你知道 这不是纳米技术
Right, OK.
好吧
The window was smashed, it was a cold night.
窗户被打碎了 晚上很冷
Ambient temperature would have been low.
周围温度一定很低
Haslam's body was prevented from cooling at the predicted rate.
Haslam尸体 并没有按常理变冷
The time of death is wrong. He was killed earlier.
死亡时间被搞错了 他死的要更早些
Haslam was killed hours before that neighbour saw you coming back.
在邻居看到你之前几小时 Haslam就已经死了
Click of the switch. Vision of the future.
按下开关 "预见未来"
I'm trying to save your arse here
我正在救你这个笨蛋
and all you can do is go on about the shiny new toy.
而你却在玩这个玩具
Telly. Right?
电视 对吗?
Lots of tellies.
很多电视
Flick of the switch. Vision of the future.
按下开关 预见未来
I was stood here... swaying...
我站在这... 摇摆着...
Under the impression for some considerable time
好长一段时间 正在幻想着
that I had multiple vision.
我拥有很多眼睛
Dying for a slash. Bladder the size of a bloody bowling ball.
当时快憋死了 膀胱像保龄球一样大
It was there.
就是这
Oh, blessed relief.
噢 上帝保佑
Niagara bloody Falls, my friend.
我的"水流"像尼亚加拉河大瀑布...
Then what? Then, um...
然后呢? 然后 呃...
Oh, you coming in, or what? You're blocking me passage.
噢 你进来吗? 你挡住路了
Sorry, love.
不好意思 亲爱的
Oh, I might have known. Known what?
噢 我早该知道的 知道什么?
It took two bottles of bleach and a can of Ajax
我们用了两瓶漂白剂 和一罐Ajax清洁剂
to get your stink off that front step.
才把你留在门前的臭味清理干净
My stink off this front step? You saw me here?
我在这门前的臭味? 你看到我了?
Saw you? I had to step over your ruddy carcass.
看到你了? 我从你这个死猪身上跨过去的
You've a nerve coming back here. He's like a dog to vomit.
你可别再回来了 他就像条"呕吐狗"
Hold on, love... Me, I'd have left you there to rot.
等等 亲爱的... 我? 如果是我就把你扔在这
That's what friends are for, eh? Friends? What friends?
还好你的朋友来了 朋友? 什么朋友?
Him that came and poured you into the back of his van.
他过来把你抬到货车后面
More fool bloody him. He were the one that needed help, poor sod.
他真是个傻瓜 他最需要帮助了
Looked like he'd been in the wars with that bandaged hand.
看起来他缠了绷带的手 是在战争中负伤的
I love you.
我爱你
Let's call Davie.
让我们去找Davie吧
You filthy swine. Ooh, yeah.
你这个坏蛋 喔耶...
Davie's not at the boarding house.
Davie不在宿舍里
Where is he, then?
他在哪?
Well, strangely enough, he didn't leave a message.
他没留下消息就离开了 真是奇怪
Why would Davie want to kill Haslam?
为什么Davie要杀了Haslam?
And why would he say he stole money from Haslam when he didn't?
为什么他说自己偷了Haslam的钱 而他并未这么做
You know, I might just have a theory.
我有个想法
Davie was a good boxer, but he wasn't champion material.
Davie是个优秀的拳击手 但他不是拿冠军的料
It's never about money for boxers like Davie.
对Davie这样的拳击手来说 钱不是最重要的
It was about pride, about being a man.
是荣誉 是成为一个真正的男人
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表