剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
In spite of your inappropriate behaviour,
除了你不合适的举动之外
under the circumstances,
就目前的情况来看
I am willing to release DCI Hunt on police bail.
我愿意假释Hunt总督察
On condition... Condition?
但条件是... 条件?
...he reports to the police... - Conditions?
他向警♥察♥局报告... 条件?
Oh, no. No, no, no, no.
不不不 不不不
Conditions?
条件?
I'm fine, I'm fine.
我没事 没关系
Come on, lovely lad. We're done.
看吧 老兄 我们成了
D'you know, there were moments in that cell
你知道吗? 我在牢房♥里曾想
when I despaired I'd ever see your lovely face again.
以后会不会 看不到你可爱的面庞了
It's a pleasure doing business with you.
跟你合作很愉快
You know where to find me. Come on.
你知道去哪找我 这边请
Yeah, the nearest sewer.
是啊 最近的下水道
He got me out.
是他把我弄出来的!
You seen Davie Mackay yet? Yeah.
你找过Davie Mackay了吗? 是的
His fighting days were over well before he got his hand broken.
他的拳击生涯 早在手受伤前就结束了
He decided to help himself to a retirement package
他决定为自己从拳击俱乐部的
from a cash box in the boxing club.
一个小钱盒子里"拿点"退休金
Davie robbed from Haslam?
Davie打劫Haslam?
Haslam and a guy called Pete Wilkes. Davie's trainer.
Haslam和一个叫Pete Wilkes的人 他是Davie的训练师
Do you know him? No.
你认识他吗? 不
How come you were there the night Haslam broke Davie's hand?
Haslam伤了Davie手的那晚 你怎么在那里?
Went to see the fight.
我去看拳击赛
Davie was past his prime, but, er... if you wanted to see a real fighter,
Davie已经过了颠峰期了 但是... 如果你想看到一个真正的拳击手
spit and blood, balls like a buffalo, he was your man.
一个充满血腥气息的 力大如牛的拳击手 他就是你要找的人
Let me know what you find.
找到了就都通知我
Why should I do that? 'Cause we're both coppers. Keys.
我为什么要告诉你? 因为我们都是警♥察♥ 给我钥匙
Keep DCI Hunt under surveillance. What?
我要你们监视Hunt总督察 什么?
We know what he's capable of.
我们知道他的能力
I wouldn't want our witnesses
我不想我们的证人
experiencing his more abrupt methods of persuasion.
被他的鲁莽所"说服"
You're joking, aren't you?
你是开玩笑吧?
Well, unless you think this suspect deserves special treatment...
没有 除非你认为 一个警官就能受特殊待遇
No, but you can't... Good.
没有 但是你不能... 就这样办
Look, I know it's not a very pleasant job,
我知道 这工作不容易做
but I'm sure you two will do it to the best of your abilities.
但是我相信你们俩会做到最好的
We need to rebuild public confidence in the police force.
我们要重塑警♥察♥局的公信
An efficient investigation is one way, public relations is another.
破案的效率是其中之一 另一个就是公共关系
What?
怎么?
Nothing. I just...
没什么 我只是...
I never thought I'd hear the phrase "public relations" in this room.
我从没想到会在这间屋子里 听到"公共关系"这个词
Well, with PR in mind,
为了把这个词记住
I have a very special assignment for DC Cartwright.
我有份很特别的任务给Cartwright警员
Hearts and minds, Annie. Hearts and minds.
Annie 要动脑筋 要用心
Road bloody safety.
该死的交通安全
Well, you know, this case...
要知道 这种案子...
it could get messy, so... probably better off out of it.
可能会很麻烦 还是不被牵扯进去比较好
Well, thanks for your support, Inspector.
谢谢你的支持 督察
Ray's right, isn't he? What do you mean?
Ray说对了 是不是? 什么意思?
You're both from Hyde.
你们都是Hyde来的
Oi.
喂
Sam?
Sam?
I might have turned up a very interesting line of enquiry.
我想到了一条很重要的线索
Really?
真的?
A man called Pete Wilkes. He's the trainer at Haslam's.
一个叫Pete Wilkes的男人 他是Haslam俱乐部里的训练师
Wilkes?
Wilkes?
Great minds think alike.
英雄所见略同
Come on.
这边
It's all coming together.
说曹操 曹操到
Sorry to keep you waiting, Mr Wilkes. Please, take a seat.
Wilkes先生 很抱歉让你久等了 请坐吧
I thought I might...
我想我应该...
No, I'm sure I can handle Mr Wilkes. I think we're on the same track.
不 我确信我能应付Wilkes先生 我想我们在同一条战线上
Why don't you check up on the others? Show your face.
为什么你不去忙点别的呢? 露露脸
The latest nail in Hunt's coffin.
又在Hunt的棺材上钉了颗钉子
What are you doing here? Visiting our erstwhile leader.
你来这干什么? 来这拜访我们的"前任"头儿
Who? Has he left the house?
谁? 他离开家了吗?
No. His, er... his wife left about twelve.
没有 他... 他的妻子大概12点时离开了
At least we think it's his wife. It was his wife.
至少我们认为那是她妻子 那是他的妻子
She's put weight on, then. She carries it well, though.
她多长了些肉 不过长得恰到好处
Hey, there's nothing wrong with a bit of meat in the right places.
嗨 我觉得某些地方多点肉挺好的
Are there any other movements I should be aware of?
还有别的我需要知道的事吗?
Dropped a couple of brown trout in the bookie's khazi an hour ago.
一小时前在投♥注♥点的 茅坑里掉了几根油条
Meter man called round. But he was only there about five minutes.
查表的刚来过 不过他只待了5分钟
Thank you.
谢谢
No problem.
没什么
Is Gene there? Are you Ray?
Gene在吗? 你是Ray?
No. I'm Sam. Who are you?
不 我是Sam 你是?
Meter man.
查表的
Gene said to tell the first one to knock that you're a useless tosser.
Gene让我告诉第一个敲门的人 你是个没用的笨蛋
You let the prime suspect in a murder case
你居然让谋杀案的头号♥嫌疑犯
walk right past you in broad daylight?!
大白天在你身边走过?!
We didn't expect... That might be acceptable to Hunt,
我们没想到... 这对Hunt也许是可以接受的
but I can assure you it is not acceptable to me!
但是我明确的告诉你 在我这是不允许的!
Now get out of my sight!
现在消失在我眼前!
I want every officer in this force out looking for Hunt.
我希望在坐的每一位出去找Hunt
When you find him, I want to know where he's been.
如果你找到他了 我要知道他都去过哪
The Guv's no killer.
头儿不是个杀人犯
Tosser.
笨蛋
I wasn't expecting much from this unit, but, Christ!
我并没有对此队期望太多 但是 上帝啊!
How can you operate as an effective officer in a place like this?
你怎么能在这种地方 提高工作效率呢?
I don't know. It's a very sticky case.
我也不知道 这是个很棘手的案件
We need to double-check every detail. Tick all of the boxes.
我们需要对每个细节加倍留心 不要放过任何蛛丝马迹
Keep your eye on the prize, Sam.
好好盯着奖品 Sam
What are we waiting for?
你们还在等什么?
Operator. I need Hyde.
接哪里? 我要接Hyde
Hyde 2612.
Hyde 2612
One moment, please.
请稍等
Connecting you now.
正在为您接通
Hello? Hello?
你好? 你好?
Who is this? Who is this?
你是谁? 你是谁?
Who are you? What do you want? Who are you? What do you want?
你是谁? 你到底想怎么样? 你是谁? 你到底想怎么样?
... nothing to do with me.
跟我没关系...
I don't believe you.
我不相信
Guv?
头儿?
Guv.
头儿
I've already spoken to your boss.
我已经跟你的上司谈过了
Yeah? Well, now, Mr Wilkes, you can speak to me.
是吗? 那么 现在 Wilkes先生 你可以跟我说了
Who owns this club? Terry Haslam.
这家俱乐部是谁的? Terry Haslam
Now that Terry's dead? I don't know.
Terry死了之后呢? 我不知道
So control of this club doesn't pass over to you?
那么这家俱乐部 不是由你接管?
I'm a trainer. I train fighters.
我是个训练师 我只负责训练拳击手
Terry was the businessman. We made a good team. While it lasted.
Terry是个商人 在以前 我们合作的很好
Bob and weave, son, bob and weave!
出拳! 躲闪!
Meaning what?
你指的是?
Meaning it's time for me to join the pension queue.
意味着我要加入 领养老金的行列了
How much money did you lose when Davie Mackay stole that cash?
Davie Mackay偷了你多少钱?
Davie? What cash? From the money box in your office.
Davie? 什么钱? 你办公室盒子里的钱
What? Nobody stole any money.
什么? 没有人偷过钱
Who are you covering for? No one stole any money.
你想包庇谁? 没有人偷过钱
What was Haslam up to? Look, I told Inspector Morgan.
Haslam要怎样呢? 我已经和Morgan总督察谈过了
I don't know what was in that envelope.
我不知道信封里到底是什么
What envelope?
什么信封?
Could have been holiday brochures. What envelope?
可能是本渡假手册 什么信封?
Night of Davie's last fight. The night he had his accident.
Davie最后一场拳击赛那晚 发生意外的那晚
Haslam came back here while I was cleaning.
Haslam在我打扫的时候回来了
Gave me an envelope, asked me to pass it on to Mr Hunt. I did.
让我交给Hunt先生 一个信封 我照做了
You know Gene Hunt?
你认识Gene Hunt?
Oh, yeah. He and Terry Haslam go way back.
当然 他和Terry Haslam是老朋友了
Mr Hunt'd come down and watch the odd training session.
Hunt先生不时会过来看训练
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表