剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
lt's horrible. 'Cause I know the truth, and no one else does.
太可怕了 只有我一个人知道真♥相♥
Just chill out, OK?
放轻松 好吗
The world isn't what they think.
世界不是他们想的那样
How do you think that makes me feel?
你知道这是什么感觉吗?
So alone.
太孤独了
I'm so alone!
我好孤独
Come on, lad. Get off me. Let me speak to him!
来吧 小子 让开我 让我说完
Come on. Get him out of here.
快把他弄出去
Come on! Help me! Let me go!
快 帮帮我 放了我
Don't half make it easy when they're space rangers.
他们扮太空游侠 工作就轻松多了
No briefs, no statements, no dull stuff.
没有律师 没有口供 没有无聊的程序
Call the quack. End of story.
找白大褂 结案
He sees things. Yeah, poor messedup sod.
他看到什么了 是啊 可怜的家伙 神经错乱了
Oh, we got an ID on the bloke on the bus.
对了 我们查出巴士死者身份了
George Rills. 51, no record.
George Rills 51岁 没有案底
I need to see Hunt.
我要见Hunt
Oh, he's having a little chat with that mugger he's pulled in.
哦 他正和抓来的强盗聊天
Black suits you, Eddows. Do you want an eye in the same colour?
黑色很适合你 Eddows 眼睛也弄上这颜色吧?
I was at me father's funeral.
我正在参加父亲的葬礼
lt could be yours next, pal. Guv.
下一个可能就是你了 朋友 老大
Who's mugging folk with a claw hammer?
谁打劫用榔头的?
Don't know.
不知道
No! Dad!
不 老爸
Tell the truth, or I' ll kick the crap out of your old fella.
说实话 否则就让你老爸死无全尸
Do you want to tell the press how we started this enquiry
你是不是想让新闻界知道 审讯一开始
by committing GBH on a pot of human remains?
我们就对一坛骨灰施加严重人身伤害?
We need solid leads.
我们需要确切线索
How about the casino? Not now, I' m working.
赌场怎么样? 现在不行 我在工作
Boss. List of belongings found on the victim.
头 死者身上物品的清单
Listen up, you lot. Rills and the others were probably mugged
大家听好 Rills和其他死者被劫前
after a big night in the casino.
可能在赌场豪赌了一晚
lf this was a straight mugging, why didn't they take his jewellery?
如果只是单纯的抢劫案 为什么不拿走他的首饰呢
Rills's son said he was wearing a gold fob watch. They took that.
Rills的儿子说 他揣了只 背面刻有他名字的金怀表 被抢走了
Maybe they couldn't get the rings off his fingers.
可能戒指太紧了 他们拔不下来
Or the belIs off his toes.
还有脚趾上的铃铛
Morgue report, Guv.
验尸报告 老大
George Rills died of a heart attack induced by stress.
George Rills死于压力诱发心脏病
Funny what a hammer to the skull can do, isn't it?
原来锤子砸脑袋会有这种效果?
Guv. Plod found Rills's bus ticket.
老大 Rills的车票找到了
The fare stage is Cedar Road. 300 yards from the Wild Card Casino.
起点站是Cedar路 离狂卡赌场不到300码
Right, we'll swing down there. I know the owner.
好吧 我们到那儿逛逛 我认识赌场主
Good work, Raymondo. I'm bumping you back up to DS.
干得好 Raymondo 我提拔你回DS
This time, make it stand for Detective Sergeant, not Dog Shit.
这缩写代表警长 不是狗屎
Guv.
老大
The press are already calling us incompetent.
新闻界已经说我们无能了
This is not the time to start dishing out promotions.
现在不是乱提拔的时候
I need a new sarge.
现在缺警长
Great. OK.
好吧
Ray, Whistle "She'll Be Coming Round The Mountain",
Ray 哼下儿歌♥《She'll Be Coming Round The Mountain》
he'll make you an inspector.
他就提升你当督察
All right, Daphne. Want to improve the team? Find me a new DC.
行吧 黛芬妮 想提高警队素质吗 那就帮我找个新警员
I didn't ask for plod. I did.
我没叫制♥服♥警员来啊 我叫的
I need statements taking from all the staff. This'll save time.
要给赌场每个工作人员录口供 这样能节省时间
Good evening, ladies. Oh, piss off!
晚上好 女士们 哦 闪开
I've got a tingling in my tummy button.
我肚脐痒痒
Job at hand, Chris. Job at hand.
工作 Chris 现在是工作时间
Private club.
私人会所 闲人免进
Special pass. ♪ ..in a weird white suit ♪
特别通行证
Mr Hunt. How are you, Gene? You're not here for the roulette.
Hunt先生 你好吗 Gene? 不是来玩轮盘赌的吧
Tyler.
Tyler
Tyler, this is Mr... Crane.
Tyler 这位是... Crane
Tony Crane.
Tony Crane
Sorry, I' ve had too much Cinzano. Do we know each other?
抱歉 我Cinzano喝多了 我们认识吗?
We will, one day.
会认识的 总有一天
I mean...no.
我是说 不认识
We're here on business. I presume you've read about these attacks.
我们是为公事而来 你应该看过袭击的报道了吧
Well, a bloke was killed last night.
昨晚有人被杀了
The last thing he did was visit your club.
他死前来过你们赌场
Have you got a book of members?
你有没有会员登记册?
No problem.
没问题
No one was acting suspiciously in here last night?
昨晚有没有人形迹可疑?
We fully comply with the city law. 48-hour wait on membership.
我们完全遵照城市法 新会员通过要48小时
George Rills is not in the registration book.
George Rills没有登记在册
Then he weren't here.
那他就没来过
He caught a bus right outside your club.
他在你们门口的车站上的车
And we found this...near his body.
我们在他尸体附近...找到了这个
Never use Crown chips.
我们从来不用冠牌筹码
We use Star.
用星牌的
How long have you had your gaming licence?
你什么时候拿到赌场经营执照的?
I had two pinball arcades in Bolton. Got this place seven month ago.
我在Bolton有两家弹珠游艺厅 这里刚开张七个月
How'd you raise the cash? Backstreet gaming dens?
哪里筹的钱?地下赌庄?
Inspector.
督察
Government have closed a lot of places down.
政♥府♥关闭了很多赌场
Industry's gasping for air.
这行已经在缝隙中求生存了
We don't need our clients being mugged as well.
我们也不想顾客被抢劫
Beers all round? Double Diamond works wonders.
大家来一杯? "双钻"一开 好运自然来
Not for me. Poof.
我不要 啐
I can get you every member's address, bank details.
我可以提供每位会员的 姓名 住址 银行详情
You might find a lead. Very good of you.
也许你们会有收获 非常感谢
Fellas. I' m not a clergyman, but I am legit.
警官 我虽然不是善心的牧师 但也是遵纪守法的好公民
The more people like me grow up, the better it'll be for the industry.
我这样的人越发达 对这行越有益
Oh, you will grow, Tony.
哦 你会发达的 Tony
I'm glad you think so, Inspector.
很高兴你也这么看 督察
I want to have a look around.
我想四处看看
Mi casa, su casa.
我家便是你家
Routine interviews, and you're giving Crane the third degree.
例行询问 你把Crane列为三等嫌犯
Somebody like Tony Crane does not rise so fast
像Tony Crane不可能这么快发达
without getting blood on his hands.
除非双手沾血
And as for where he's heading... Sounds like a vendetta.
至于他的野心... 莫非你们有世仇
Tell me, was he boffing your mother up the Harris
难道他曾一边上你妈
and eating all your cream horns too
一边吃你的蛋筒?
I know Crane.
我认识Crane
Well, I know somebody just like him.
呃 我认识像他一样的人
Ended up running a gaming empire.
最终经营起赌场帝国
No one could stop him. Well, almost no one.
没人能阻止他 几乎没人
Guv, don't you ever look at somebody you're sending down and...
老大 你有没有这种感觉 看着某个被你逮捕的人
and wish you'd done it years ago?
心里期望早几年抓住他就好了
Crane's legit, Sam.
Crane是守法公民 Sam
We'll visit the other casinos in the morning. Start afresh.
明早查其他赌场 重新开始
Now I' ll have a go on the blackjack table. Never waste a night out.
好了 我去21点牌桌试试手气 别浪费了大好夜晚
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
You staying till the uniform boys are done,
你要等到所有制♥服♥警♥察♥都收工吗
or can I tempt you to a hand of blackjack?
要不要试一把21点?
lt's you, innit?
是你 对吗
You're doing this to me.
是你把我弄成这样的
Look, Inspector. I don't know what your game is...
听着 督察 我不知道你在玩什么把戏
You're sat next to me, aren't you?
你坐在我旁边 对吗
You're sat next to my bed in the hospital room.
你就坐在我的病床边
Are you feeling OK? Don't you touch me.
你没事吧? 别碰我
Who do you think I am, Inspector?
你以为我是谁 督察?
Sir, do you want us to start with the working croupiers now, or...
长官 是现在就盘查庄家 还是...
Sir?
长官?
Sam! Sam...
Sam Sam
Oi, what are you doing?
喂 你干什么?
Oi! You can't do that.
喂 你怎么能这样
Leaving so soon, Inspector? Can't we tempt you to stay?
这么快就走了 督察? 不能多留您一会儿吗
I had him on remand.
我已经把他在押候审了
I had witnesses ready to testify. CPS said it was watertight.
我也找好证人准备指证他 犯罪检控部也说无懈可击
Calm down. Talk sense.
冷静 把话说清楚
How could he be out, Annie?
他怎么会出来了 Annie?
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表