剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Can you not see our lips moving, sweetheart?
没看见我们嘴唇在动吗 甜心?
We rack up the pressure on him, hold him on remand...
我们给他施压 让他在押候审
What with? No evidence.
凭什么呢 没有证据
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I did some work. On the crime scene. Might help.
我在犯罪现场做了点调查 也许能帮上忙
Er, Heather... WPC Jones helped me.
呃 Heather...Jones女警协助我的
I just thought that seeing as one of Crane's henchmen used an inhaler...
Crane一个手下好像用吸入器
Insert for a disc breather. For asthmatics.
呼吸器插入药 哮喘病用的
Oh, I' m being stupid, aren't I Proper little Nancy Drew.
哦 我真傻 我不是少女侦探Nancy Drew
There's a link between the muggings, the counterfeit racket and Crane.
抢劫 假♥钞♥和Crane之间是有联♥系♥的
We won't get him on first-degree murder.
虽然不能控告他一级谋杀
But we can imply a link to manufacture and laundering,
但是可以暗示他与伪造钞票 洗钱有关
so we could get him for accessory to manslaughter.
我们可以以教唆杀人逮捕他
That's not good enough. Ten years. Good enough for me.
这样还不够 10年 对我来说够了
He'll plea-bargain. He'll get six, be out in three.
他会认罪辩诉协议 只会判6年 3年后就能假释
He's got the money to make it happen.
他有钱能办到
We haven't stopped him becoming a killer.
我们还是无法阻止他杀人
I need him in for life, Gene. Are you listening to me? Life!
我要他终身监禁 Gene 你听见了 终身!
From the murder scene.
谋杀现场找到的
Hungarians must have been behind the whole operation.
匈牙利人是整件事的元凶
You know, forging the money. In your casino?
伪造钞票 在你的赌场啊?
You have nothing that ain't circumstantial or circumspect.
你们没有任何直接或间接证据
A jury'd rather believe us, pal
陪审团宁愿相信我们
Not when they hear your DI were trying to fit me up.
他们要是听说你的督察想要陷害我 就不会这么想了
I have a croupier who'll take the stand on that.
我有一个庄家可以作证
A man was murdered on your premises.
有人在你赌场里被杀
I'll bet a few have died here. lt don't mean you arranged it.
我打赌肯定很多人死在警局里 不代表是你们密谋杀害的
You're looking at a ten-stretch, Tony.
你将面对10年监禁生活 Tony
Oh, this case is a leaky vessel But I' ll tell you what'll sink it.
这件案子是艘漏水的船 不过让它沉没的是...
Your DI is insane.
你的督察疯了
Oh, yes, he is totally loco.
没错 他完全疯了
Go on, Sam. Get it off your chest. You know you want to.
说啊 Sam 一吐为快 你早就想说了
What's he on about, Sam?
他在搞什么 Sam?
Sam Tyler is from the future.
Sam Tyler来自未来
Oh, yes. He's a time traveller, sort of.
哦 对了 他是一个时间旅人 算是吧
Go on, tell them the truth. They know you're not right in the head.
告诉他们实话 他们知道你脑子不正常
You can't hide it any more. Tell 'em.
你再也藏不住了 说吧
I'm from..thirty years in the future.
我来自30年后的未来
He has a car accident, he wakes up here.
他出了车祸 醒来发现到了这里
And there's another Tony Crane.
还有另一个Tony Crane
He's in the future and he's trying to kill him.
他生活在未来 而且企图杀了Sam
Tyler destroys my incredible empire,
Tyler摧毁了我的伟大帝国
so I find him in a coma and I decide I'm going to torture him to death.
所有我找到昏迷的他 决心折磨他到死
I mean, that is bloody good, that.
听上去不错啊
lt gets worse. I made all of you lot up.
更糟的是 你们都是我想像出来的
You're all a figment of my imagination.
都是我想象的虚构之事
You people, a fantasy created by him.
你们所有人 都是他幻想创造的
So...
这么说
..my DI told you all this?
是我的督察告诉你的?
Actually...
其实
Mr Crane told me this.
这是Crane先生告诉我的
Don't start playing games, Tyler.
别耍花招 Tyler
'Cause you are clinically insane. That's enough to get this thrown out.
你真的临床角度发疯了 光这点就能开除你
Where did he get all these ideas from, Sam?
他从哪儿想出这套的 Sam?
You're telling me you don't know he's cracked?
难道你不知道他脑子有问题?
Come on, you know he is.
行了 你知道他的
Come on.
少来
Mr Hunt, get a doctor's report on him.
Hunt先生 给他做个精神检测
Should I? Sam?
我该这么做吗 Sam?
Well, Guv, if you believe what Mr Crane is saying about me,
老大 如果你信Crane先生的话
then by all means release him.
那就释放他吧
You have evidence to assemble a case and go to court.
你有足够的证据支持案件 上法庭
On the other hand, it would take a seriously disturbed individual to...
另一方面 一个人为了破坏警官名誉
to come up with such a bizarre excuse
竟然想出如此奇怪的借口
..in order to discredit the arresting officer.
简直匪夷所思
Speed this up. I'm in a hurry to post bail
有话快说 我赶着申请保释呢
Mr Hunt,
Hunt先生
DI Tyler thinks he's from the future.
Tyler督察认为他来自未来
Cuckoo.
布~谷~
Mr Crane.
Crane先生
I think you need to take a seat and wait quietly for the doctor...
我看您需要好好坐着 等医生来检查
Hey, you can't! This is assault!
你们不能这样做 这是侵犯人身
No, it's clinical detention, for your own safety.
不 这是临床拘留 为了你自己的安全着想
Under... Section 9 of the Mental Health Act.
根据 精神卫生法第九条
Get the doc in here with a big... Bastard big.
请医生带一大瓶... 妈的很大
Bastard big sedative. Once the doc's satisfied you need treatment under...
妈的很大一瓶镇静剂 一旦医生确认你需要治疗
Section 12. ..you'll go to a secure hospital
第12条 你将被送往关押病院
No doctor'll sign that. They always do when I tell 'em to!
没有医生会签署的 我叫他们签 他们就会签
Come on! No!
来吧 不
I'll be out of there! You can't stop me!
我会出来的 你阻止不了我
Wait!
等等
I just did.
我已经阻止你了
Bastard! You bastard!
混♥蛋♥ 你♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥
I know the truth. I know the truth!
我知道真♥相♥ 我知道真♥相♥
I'm going to round up the press and make a statement. Cartwright.
召集新闻记者 我要发表申明 Cartwright
It's not fair on my patients.
这对我的病人不公平
You may be able to prevent death, Richard,
也许你能阻止死亡 Richard
but you can't stop me falling in love with you.
但你不能阻止我爱上你
I'm going back to my wife, Judy. It's for the best.
我要回我太太身边去了 Judy 那是最好的做法
Oh, don't cry. I do hate to see you cry.
哦 别哭 我讨厌看你哭
I don't know how he got in. He attacked the equipment.
我不知道他怎么进来的 他破坏了设备
Sam was disconnected for 15 minutes.
Sam脱离呼吸机15分钟
It's amazing he managed to hoId on.
他能坚持下来 太不可思议了
Who was it?
是谁干的?
Psychiatric outpatient.
精神科的门诊病人
Institutionalised since 1973, apparentIy.
1973年起就入院了
Don't you stay locked away that long, Sam. Come back to us.
别一个人封闭这么久了 Sam 快回来我们身边来
Find a way to get rid of whatever's hoIding you in there and come back.
想办法摆脱阻挠你的困难 快回来
I can't come back to you now, Judy. My mind is made up.
我现在没法回你身边 Judy 我的心意已决
He wasn't perfect. No one is.
他不完美 没有人是完美的
Go make yourself a great life. OK?
好好享受生活 好吗
The casino security team have been arrested
与两起谋杀案有关的赌场保安
in connection with two murders.
都被逮捕了
We're currently investigating Tony Crane's involvement
我们目前正在调查
in a counterfeiting racket.
Tony Crane涉嫌参与伪钞案
I can't say any more at this stage,
目前无法透露更多
on the advice of Mr Crane's doctor and quack...
根据Crane先生的医生及白大褂
What?
干什么
Psychiatrist.
神经科医生建议
Needless to say, this was very much down to a team effort.
不必说 这都归功于团队合作
Nancy Drew couldn't hold a candle.
连Nancy Drew也望尘莫及
OK, everyone.
好了 各位
I want you lot to know that today I was proud to be a part of this team.
今天 我为身为警队一份子感到骄傲
And the team's about to grow. I've found our new DC.
我们的队伍会越来越强大 我已经找到了新警员
Bring 'em in, then.
带进来溜溜
Oi, oi! Shut up, you lot.
喂 闭嘴
WDC Cartwright.
Cartwright女警员
Nice one.
漂亮
Get out of the uniform, then.
把制♥服♥脱了吧
Nice arse, love.
屁♥股♥不错 亲爱的
Oop!
哇
Like suet in a bag.
一包肥肉
Give her till tomorrow teatime, then offer her her uniform back.
让她当到明天茶歇就行了 然后让她穿回警服
She'll bite your hand off to take it.
她会感激涕零的
Won't you, love?
对吗 亲爱的?
Tyler. Sam?
Tyler Sam?
I know you can't talk to me right now.
我知道你现在没法说话
I just wanted to say... I hear you. I can always hear you.
我只想告诉你 我能听见 一直能听见
I know you can hear me, Sam. But I need you to listen.
我知道你能听见我 Sam 仔细听好哦
What?
什么?
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表