剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
This is a dream and I have done what I need to do to wake up.
这是梦 我做完我应该做的 我该醒了
This is where we created your fake life for the undercover operation.
这是我们制♥造♥你假身份的地方
I met Vic Tyler.
我见过Vic Tyler
Really?
真的
Where is he?
他在哪里
He's gone away. And your mum, Ruth?
他走了 你母亲Ruth?
I don't know.
我不知道
No. No, wait, she... she spoke to me.
等等 她和我说过话
I heard her on... on...
我听见她
on my radio.
在我的收音机里
She's in your head, Sam.
是你的想象 Sam
You've lost your memory and replaced it with your undercover identity.
你失去了记忆 用了卧底身份来代替
No. No.
不
You, you're in my head.
你是我的想象
I'm being saved by some brilliant surgeon in the future somewhere.
未来有个了不起的医生 正在努力救我
Sam. You have an amazing mind, but it's damaged.
你有惊人的头脑 但是被破坏了
Look at their graves.
看着他们的坟墓
They don't exist. It's all in your head.
他们不存在 他们是你想出来的
Sam?
Sam?
Sam? It's 1973.
Sam? 这是1973年
No, this is, er... this can't be.
不这不可能
This is not... this is not real.
这不是 这不是真的
No, no. Sam, wait!
不 Sam 等等
Don't ruin the operation now!
不要毁掉了你的行动
Sam.
Sam
I'm so impressed, Sam, with everything that's happened.
我很吃惊 Sam 你发生了这么多事
You've done your job.
你居然完成了工作
You've held it together. You've earned their respect.
你坚持住了 你得到了他们的尊敬
Once we're done with all this, we take control of A Division,
一旦完成 我们就可以控制A区
police it progressively.
慢慢的治理
You'll be working right alongside me.
我们就可以并肩作战
That's what you've always wanted.
这不是你一直想要的吗
What I've always wanted.
我一直想要的
Running the city the right way.
正确的管理这个城市
If this is real...
如果这是真的
...then Gene has a life.
Gene有他的生活
What's going to happen to him?
会怎么处理他
He'll be pensioned off.
给养老金打发他走
It'll kill him.
这会毁了他
There must be thousands of officers like Gene Hunt out there. Why?
有成千上万像Gene Hunt 一样的警♥察♥ 为什么
We only need make an example of one.
我们需要杀一儆百
But he gets results. You can't deny that.
你不能否认 他能力很强
Oh, he's impressive, in his way.
就他做事方式让人印象深刻
And so were the dinosaurs.
恐龙也是一样
Hang in there, Sam, I need you.
坚持住 Sam 我需要你
And you can still have what you want.
你还可以得到你想要的
You can still come home to people who appreciate you.
你还可以回到 赏识你的人身边
I need more time.
我需要一些时间
I can't think.
我不能思考
You can't uphold the law by breaking it.
不能因为维护♥法♥律 而去触犯法律
It's what you've always said.
你总这么说
Gene Hunt is breaking the law.
Gene Hunt触犯了法律
He's a man building his own gallows.
他是给自己建绞架
All we're doing is...
我们不过是
...handing him the wood.
给他材料罢了
We can't let him put those officers in danger.
我们不能让他 危急警官的生命
Here.
给你
Latest thing. It's a mobile radio.
最新产品 移♥动♥对讲机
I'm on channel 4.
我在4频道
You just say the word
你只要一说话
and we can be there with armed backup to get your officers out safely.
武装警♥察♥会立刻赶到 把你们救出来
And then? And then we arrest DCI Hunt
然后 然后我们逮捕总督察Hunt
for gross professional negligence and corruption.
涉嫌玩忽职守和腐♥败♥
Good luck, Sam.
祝你好运 Sam
You're almost home.
你就要回家了
Right, now this is serious, OK? Going to be crossing a line here.
这不是开玩笑 这次非同小可
But whatever happens, I want you to know I'll be right in there with you.
不管发生什么 你知道我一定在你身边
We're going to stop this bastard from killing more innocent people.
我们要阻止这个混♥蛋♥ 杀死更多的人
To the Guv.
敬给头儿
The Guv. Good luck.
敬给头儿 祝你好运
To the Guv.
敬给头儿
I see a darkness in you, Sam.
我看到你阴暗的一面 Sam
Oh, you can see into me, can you, Nelson?
你能看透我 Nelson?
Well, come on, then.
说说看
Am I mad?
我是不是疯了
Huh?
啥
Is this real? Come on. I just want to know the truth.
这是不是真的 我想知道真♥相♥
We all want that, Sam.
我们都想知道 Sam
What's real. What's not.
什么是真实 什么不是
I see folk who walk about in a sunken dream,
有人活在浑浑噩噩中
'cause they feel nothing.
当然他们感觉不到
Are they alive?
他们活着吗?
I wake up every morning
每天早上我醒来
and I tell myself I am alive.
我告诉我自己我还活着
When you can feel, then you're alive.
当你有感觉你就是活着
When you don't feel, you're not.
当你没有感觉 你就不是
One word.
一句话
That's all I'm after.
就这么点要求
Tell me...
告诉我
I'm imagining all of this.
这都是我的幻想
Tell me I'm not imagining all of you.
告诉我你们不是我的想象
Moderate or good. Moderate or rough...
中到小浪 中到大浪...
It's only just gone six.
刚六点钟
I didn't know you liked the shipping forecast.
我不知道你喜欢航海天气预报
Anyway, how come you left the pub so quickly last night?
昨晚你怎麽离开酒吧那么快
Will you...
你能不能
will you... will you just hold me, please?
能不能 能不能请你抱着我
This must be what it feels like to be mad.
这一定是发疯的感觉
Tell me what's hurting you.
什么事让你这么苦恼
I can't.
我不能
You're going to leave us, aren't you?
你要离开我们了 是不是
I was always going to leave you.
我总是要离开你们
I mean...
我意思是
we both wondered why I'd never fitted in around here.
我们很奇怪 为什么我不能融入这里
Well, turns out...
原来是
...turns out...
原来是
I was sent here by Morgan to gather evidence against the Guv.
我被Morgan派来 收集证据绊倒头儿
What? You have got to believe me.
什么 你要相信我
I didn't know I was betraying you.
我以前不知道 我背叛了你
I'm so confused. I feel like I felt the first day I walked in here.
我感到困惑 就好像我第一天来的时候
Boss? Not disturbing you two, are we? Eh?
老大 没打扰到你们两个吧
This sting is madness.
这个行动太疯狂了
I'm stopping it.
我必须终止
We shouldn't be going in like this. I don't want anybody to get hurt.
我们不能这么做 我不想有人受伤
Too late. Guv went to see Johns last night.
太晚了 老大昨晚去找Johns
He's undercover now. Last night?
他现在在卧底 昨晚
That wasn't part of the plan. Got itchy feet, I suppose.
这不是计划的一部份 我猜是等不及了
You see? This is just the type of thing that we're trying to stop.
你看 这正是 我们一直要阻止的事
Who's trying to stop?
是谁要阻止?
I'm, er...
我是
I'm working in conjunction with...
我和HydeC区的
...C Division in Hyde.
有一些联♥系♥
What? I'm undercover. Here.
什么 我是卧底 在这里
You've been spying on us all along?
这么长时间 你一直在监视我们
No, I...
不是 我是
I didn't... I... All this time.
也不是 一直以来
I knew it. I bloody knew it!
我知道 我他妈的就知道
I'm trying to save your lives here. I am not your enemy!
我现在是救你们的命 我不是你们的敌人
Cut the crap! You've been our enemy since day one.
别废话 从第一天起 你就是我们的敌人
This is not easy for me, you know. I looked up to you, Sam.
我也不容易 你知道么 我一直尊敬你 Sam
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表