剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
So what is it about?
什么意思?
It wasn't about money for Davie. It was for Haslam.
对Davie来说钱不重要 而对Haslam则相反
It was Davie's last fight and he didn't start well.
那是Davie的最后一场拳击赛 而他的开场不太好
First few rounds, you'd never believe he was in that ring.
在前几轮 你不会相信他能赢
He had no... no power, no movement, nothing.
他... 没有力量 不会移♥动♥ 什么也没有
Then he started to get better. By the sixth round, he'd come out
然后他开始越打越好 在第6回合出场时
like an Alsatian with a red-hot poker rammed up his arse.
他就像一条屁♥股♥被烫的 阿尔萨斯狗
Floored the other fella with a single punch. It was magnificent.
一记重拳技惊四座 太漂亮了
Great moment. Great win. But it shouldn't have happened.
伟大的时刻 伟大的胜利 但这本来不该发生的
What do you mean? He wasn't supposed to win.
什么意思? 他不应该赢
Davie had to explain to us why he got beaten up.
Davie不得不向我们解释 为什么被打了
Yeah, and he couldn't tell us. He was supposed to throw the fight.
是啊 但是他不能告诉我们 他本来是要输的
That gives him an obvious motive to kill Haslam.
这给了他一个杀Haslam的动机
Very good.
非常好
So he probably saw you drop your gun outside Haslam's.
所以他可能看到你把枪 丢在了Halsam家附近
A weapon falls into his lap.
凶器已经具备了
He sees you lying there in the street, barely conscious.
他看到你躺在街上 毫无知觉
All he has to do is place you at the scene to shore things up.
他只需要把你放到现场就可以了
You know, you'll make a detective yet.
要知道 你还算个侦探
Let's get over to the boxing club.
我们直接去拳击俱乐部
You can't go in there.
你不能进去
Or has it slipped your attention that you're public enemy number one?
你没忘记 你还是头号♥通缉犯吧?
Is that your idea of a disguise?
这就是你的伪装吗?
Impenetrable. I pass through crowds like the Invisible Man.
无懈可击 我会像隐形人一样穿过人群
Guv. It's Morgan.
头儿 是Morgan叫我们来的
We've got to bring you in.
我们必须带你回去
Right.
好吧...
Hang on.
等下
Guv?
头儿?
Why are we running? Because they're chasing us!
为什么我们要跑? 因为他们在追!
In here.
快进去
Why don't we go to Morgan with what we know?
为何不去告诉Morgan我们知道的?
Trust a man from Hyde? No chance.
相信一个从Hyde来的人? 不可能
Come on.
快走
Bastards.
混♥蛋♥!
Ray.
Ray
Eh, I've got a stitch. Oh, come on, you div.
我岔气了 拉倒吧 你个娘们
What do you want? Who are you?
你要干什么? 你是谁?
Mr Hunt. Need a favour, Mickey.
Hunt先生 Mickey 我需要帮助
The usual. Put those on. Right.
老规矩 戴上 好的
Mush, mush.
感谢 感谢
Oh, shit, they've doubled back!
噢 该死 他们跑回去了
Un-bloody-believable. Come on.
真不敢相信 我们快走
I can't believe they fell for the same trick twice.
我不敢相信 他们上两次相同的当
They really are bloody useless.
他们真是没用
Hang on. How did you get? Mickey Holmes. He owes me one.
等等 你怎么弄的? Mickey Holmes欠我个认清
78, he still drives like a bloody lunatic.
78岁了 开车还是像个疯子
Mind you, he better not scratch the paintwork.
他最好别把漆弄花了
Keep your head up. Good.
别低头 很好
Whoa. Take a break.
噢 休息一下
Hello, Mr Hunt.
你好 Hunt先生
Haslam wanted you to throw that fight, didn't he, Davie?
Davie Haslam想让你输掉比赛 是吗?
He had a lot of money riding on it. Him and Pete Wilkes.
他和Pete Wilkes押了很多钱
He was going to see you OK, slip you a few quid.
跟你商量好 然后给你点儿钱
You'd end up the loser.
你就成了失败者
You couldn't do it, could you?
但你做不到 对吗?
So you did what you do best. You fought back and won.
于是你用尽全力 赢了比赛
I know what the life's like. I'm not stupid.
我知道生活是怎么回事 我不笨
I see them through the ropes,
我通过圈绳看到他们
sitting in the front row with their suits and cigars and rolls of cash.
穿着正式的坐在前排 手里拿着雪茄和大把的现金
People like you, parasites, think it's a game.
像你这样的看客 认为这是场比赛
Like any game, you want to bend the rules in your favour.
就像任何游戏 你可以随意改变规则
Only it's not a game to us. Not when that bell goes.
但是对我们来说不是 从锣响之后就不是了
It's fighting.
那是一场战斗
Brutal. Hard, bloody fighting.
残忍♥ 艰难 血腥的战斗
It's kill or be killed.
只有杀或被杀
And you stood up. Like I did in court.
然后你就反抗了 和我在法庭上做的一样
Did you kill Terry Haslam?
你杀了Terry Haslam吗?
He thought he owned me.
他以为我是他的
Like I was a dog. Like a piece of meat.
就像我是他的狗 他桌上的一片肉
And then I saw you pissing in the street that night.
我看到那晚你在街上撒尿
It was an ideal opportunity.
这是个绝佳的机会
You want to know what really twisted my guts? What killed me?
你知道是谁把我折磨得 人不人 鬼不鬼吗?
Pete Wilkes.
Pete Wilkes
My man, my corner, just sitting back and letting it happen.
我的训练师 就坐在后面 却不管不问
So, aye, I did Haslam. And I did Wilkes.
是啊 我杀了Haslam和Wilkes
I did 'em both.
我杀了他们俩
And d'you know what? I'd do 'em again.
你知道吗? 我还要杀他们第二遍
You're coming in.
下来吧
I'm not sorry for what I did.
我不后悔我的所作所为
Didn't think you would be, a man like you.
我知道 你是个男人
Come on.
走吧
Oh. Nice of you to drop in once I've already solved the case!
噢 我刚一破案你们就出现了...
I'll take over from here.
我就在这复职了
He's here.
他来了
I believe I have a right to feel a little upset.
我相信我有理由感到郁闷
See, I understood that I commanded your unswerving loyalty, your love,
我知道我让你们 要绝对的忠诚 热爱
affection and unquestioning obedience.
让你们无条件的服从领导
Apparently I was mistaken.
很明显我做错了
However, given the evidence with which you were confronted,
然而 面对着你们眼前的证据
I can understand why that loyalty wavered.
我能理解你们的忠诚开始动摇了
What I find somewhat harder to understand
但是我觉得更难理解的是
is how you miserable tossers
你们这些该死的笨蛋
could for one second
怎么会相信
believe that I could be a frigging bastard murderer!
我是个混♥蛋♥杀人犯?
Oh, and another thing.
噢 还有一件事
I should inform you
我要告诉你们
that I intend to drink the equivalent of the North Sea in whisky tonight.
我今晚要喝掉 和北海一样海量的威士忌
So raid your piggy banks.
你们赶快去抢银行吧!
Show us what you've got. Hey-hey-hey!
领教下你的本事 嘿嘿嘿
No hard feelings?
你还好吧?
Just doing your job, copper.
只是做你的工作 警♥察♥
Ray.
Ray
Cheers, Guv.
干杯 头儿
Cheers, you bunch of Judases.
干杯 你们这些"叛徒"!
Oh, go on, Chris. Go on, then. Hey...
噢 继续 Chris 继续啊 嗨...
Nice one.
干得好
Night, Sam. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
晚安 Sam 喂 喂 喂
Where you going?
你去哪?
Er... home.
呃... 回家
Stay.
留下吧
Right, I told you all, to me!
我跟你们说过了 冲我来!
Come on, lads! I'm the sheriff!
加油 兄弟们 我就是行政司法部长!
You had to believe Gene was innocent, didn't you?
你不得不相信Gene是无罪的 对吗?
Couldn't bear to think he might betray you?
不敢想象他会背叛你
Could you?
你能吗?
Well...
呃...
if you haven't got trust, who are you supposed to believe in?
如果没有信任的话 你会去相信谁呢?
You have to start with what you know.
从你知道的开始
You know? What you see in front of you.
知道吗? 从你眼前的开始
And what do you see?
你看到什么了?
I see you.
我看到了你
Good work.
干得好
Hey, listen.
嘿
We're all right, aren't we? You and me.
我们没事 对吗? 我和你
Oh, yeah. You're doing a great job.
噢 是啊 你做得很好
Cheers. Really.
谢谢 真的
We're all very proud of you.
我们都为你感到骄傲
Not your fault Hunt wriggled out of it. Good opportunity, but...
Hunt逃出来不是你的错 很好的机会 但是...
Hang in there, Sam. Soon as we can, we'll sort this out.
加油 Sam 我们会尽快想出办法的...
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表