剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
I always tried to take on board the things you said.
我总是把你的说的话在心里
You've been laughing at us behind our backs with your fancy Hyde mates.
你和你的Hyde同僚 一直在私底下嘲笑我们
No, no. No.
不 不
No, th... this...
不 这...
I don't know which way is up any more. You know? I can't explain this.
我不知道什么才正确 我解释不了
You don't have to. We get it.
你不用解释 我们明白
Well, you can't stop the Guv's plans.
你阻止不了头儿的计划
He's undercover now, risking his life for this city again.
他在卧底 再一次为了 这个城市冒生命危险
Leslie Johns will be expecting two guards on that train,
Leslie Johns预计 火车有两个警卫
so you'll have to be there.
所以你必须去
But I'll tell you this.
但是我这么告诉你
If the Guv goes down, we all go down.
如果老大走了 我们也走
Chris.
Chris
Annie.
Annie
That's why you're going away, isn't it?
这是你要走的原因
I bet some days you can hardly face yourself in the mirror.
我赌有一天 你都不敢看镜子里的自己
All your doubts and worries.
你所有的怀疑和烦恼
And to think I actually felt sorry for you.
我还为你感到伤心
It hurts, doesn't it?
很疼是不是
That's because it's real.
因为这是真实的
Here we go. No histrionics.
开始了 别乱来
The less we say, the less chance we have of getting caught out.
少说话 就不会漏出马脚
Tricks of the trade?
经验之谈啊
All right, mate?
你好 朋友
Transferring wages to the colliery.
运送工资到煤矿
I don't know you two. Where's your D-7?
不认得你们俩 有D7证吗?
Load up. Ta.
装车 谢了
Do you want a hand with that? No, I can manage, thanks.
需要帮忙吗 不我可以的
Right, load them up. Chop-chop.
装车 快点
Yeah, come on. Chop-chop.
是啊 快点
Good work.
干得好
Shut up.
闭嘴
Make sure we secure Johns
在他有机会把你作为人♥质♥前
before he has the chance to take one of you hostage, OK?
搞定Johns 明白?
OK?
听见了?
The Guv says we don't nick 'em
头儿说开始不抓他
until they've got their hands on a substantial load of cash.
他们装够钱我们再动手
How do we know when that is? We wait for the nod.
我们怎么知道那是什么时候 我们等他点头
He's in charge here.
他说了算
I didn't start this.
不是我开始的
It was Hunt.
是Hunt
Now, if anything goes wrong, I can radio in for armed backup.
一旦有情况 我立刻叫火力支援
And your Hyde mates'll ride in on their big white chargers, will they?
你Hyde的同僚 会骑着大白战马来 是吧
They've thrown the signal.
他们发信♥号♥♥了
This is it. Now just be careful, OK?
开始了 小心
What's going on?
出什么事了
This is a robbery. Open the door!
抢劫 开门
Please, don't hurt us.
别伤害我们
Don't give us cause to.
别乱动
Right, Sykes, get up there. Start the chain.
Sykes 上去打开链子
Right, play pass the parcel! Move it!
把包裹给我 快点
Put your backs into it, now. Move it!
到后面去 快点
Faster. Come on! Let's keep it calm.
快 保持镇定
Lovely. Come on!
很好 快点
Keep calm and wait for my signal. Come on!
别乱来等我的信♥号♥♥ 拜托
What's that? Come in...
那是什么
It's a police radio. Bloody Sykes!
警♥察♥的对讲机 该死的 Sykes!
You bastard. It's a stitchup! Quick, take cover!
你这杂种 有埋伏 快 找掩护
Where the hell did that radio come from?
对讲机是哪里来的
Morgan! Morgan?
Morgan! Morgan?
Morgan!
Morgan!
What's going on? He stitched us up.
怎么回事 他算计我们
He's working for them at Hyde. They're trying to bring you down.
他是为Hyde做事的 他想整跨你
Bring us all down.
把我们全整垮
Shit. Morgan, get us out of here.
妈的 快把我们救出去
Sam. Tell me this isn't true.
Sam 告诉我这不是真的
Call me a traitor if you want, Guv,
你也可以叫我叛徒
but I can get us out of the shit you dropped us in!
但是我能把我们救出去 是你让我们陷入绝境
Morgan! Morgan! Looks like lover boy isn't coming.
看起来帅哥好像不来了
It won't be enough for him. He wants to kill us.
整垮还不够 他想杀了我们
Sod this.
混♥蛋♥
Oh, God, please, just make them stop.
老天 快让他们停
Chris, it'll be all right!
Chris 没事的
We're sitting ducks. They'll keep firing until there's no train left.
我们就是是瓮中之鳖 他们会把火车打得片甲不留
It's all your fault, you Judas! Do something!
都是你错 你这个叛徒 做点什么
OK, I will.
好吧
Where the hell are you going?
你♥他♥妈♥的去哪里
We need backup. You're just saving your own skin!
我们需要支援 我去找 你一定是先顾你的小命
Sam...
Sam...
I promise you I won't leave you.
我答应你我不会离开你
Let him go, then. We'll cover you.
让他走 我们掩护你
Morgan.
Morgan
Morgan!
Morgan!
Morgan. Thank God. I've been trying to get you on the radio.
Morgan 谢天谢地 我一直在联♥系♥你
Come on. Let's get you out of here.
快走 离开这里
What? Where's the backup?
什么 支援呢
There is no backup, Sam. What do you mean, no backup?
没有支援Sam 没有支援是什么意思
Use your head.
想一想
What better way to ruin Hunt for ever?
什么是打垮Hunt最好的办法
He's responsible for a botched illegal sting
他应该为这个 漏洞百出的计划负责
and put his officers in mortal danger.
让他的手下陷入危险
And you would let them die to prove a point?
你让他们的死来证明这一点
Because they are going to be killed in there!
他们会在这里被杀
He put his men on the line.
他把他的人推到前面
With himself at the front!
可是他也在第一线
We can't leave them in there. They're trapped in there!
我们不能把他留在那里 他们被困住了
Somebody will hear the shooting and raise the alarm.
会有人听见枪声 拉响警报
You've done your job, Sam, and you've done it brilliantly.
你完成了你的任务 Sam 你做得非常好
You were strong.
你很坚强
I knew you would be.
我知道你会的
Come on.
快点
Hyde is waiting.
Hyde在等你
No, I've had enough. I don't want to be a policeman any more!
我受够了 我不想当警♥察♥了
Don't shoot!
别开枪
Chris!
Chris!
No...
不
We've got to help them. Morgan!
我们必须帮助他们 Morgan!
Morgan! Morgan! Come on, you bastards!
来啊 杂种们
Come on. Bastards!
来啊 杂种们
You've done it, Sam. It's over.
成功了 都结束了
Tyler!
Tyler!
Sam! Help us.
Sam 帮帮我们
One simple move and you're home.
差一步你就能回家了
Home? You mean... Sam!
家 你是说 Sam!
Get us backup! Help us!
支援 帮帮我们
Come back to us. Tyler!
回来吧 Tyler
Sam, darling. Come back to us.
Sam 亲爱的 回来吧
Sam, please come back...
Sam回来吧
Sam. I'm Frank Morgan.
Sam 我是Frank Morgan
I'm your surgeon. I managed to relieve the swelling, which is...
我是你的主刀医生 我设法消除你的肿块
it's why you've woken up.
所以你醒过来了
I'm afraid the tumour was too deeply embedded to be removed.
肿瘤藏的太深而没取干净
It is, however, totally benign.
幸好还是良性的
It's amazing that I got you back at all.
你回来真是太好了
Quite an achievement.
了不起的成就
My name is Sam Tyler.
我叫Sam Tyler
I had an accident and I woke up in 1973.
我遇到车祸 醒来时已身处1973年
I had no idea if I was mad...
我不知道怎么回事 是我疯了
...or if I was in a coma, or if I'd gone back in time.
陷入昏迷 还是回到了过去
It was like I'd woken up on a different planet.
我似乎踏上了另一个星球
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表