剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
They haven't stopped bleating for his release for the last 12 months.
他们在过去的12个月里 一直哀求释放他
...you scumbag bastard coppers! Go on!
你们这些卑鄙的狗♥杂♥种♥警♥察♥
They were cock-a-hoop to see us
他们看见我们时很开心
and invited us in for crumpets and jam!
还要请我们进屋吃小圆烤饼蘸果酱
You lied about my Graham.
你说我的Graham的那些话都是谎言
Everything you told the courts was lies.
你们告诉法庭的每件事都是假的
You got no shame.
你们寡廉鲜耻
He confessed, Mrs Bathurst,
他认罪了 Bathurst夫人
so with respect, shut your bloody bone-shoot!
所以 我尊敬地请您 停止满嘴喷粪!
What are you writing down? Her statement.
你在写什么 她的口供
Right, add this.
对 把这个加进去
Your son is a cold-hearted killer, and if there's a hell,
你的儿子Bathurst是一个冷血杀手 如果地狱存在的话
he's going there to be poked up the arse with fiery sticks,
他会下地狱 然后屁♥股♥天天被火矛捅
for ever and ever, amen.
永无止境 阿门
There's an E in fiery, isn't there?
火矛的矛没草字头吧
Oh, blimey, here comes the heavy mob. Sound the retreat.
好家伙 暴徒来了 鸣金收兵
The Bathurst family consists of one drunken mammy
Bathurst的家人包括一个醉鬼老妈
and an old bat with a stoop.
还有一个驼背的老娘们
Don't seem much like a ruthless gang of kidnappers to me.
在我看来 不太像一个残忍♥的绑♥架♥团伙
The worst bit was having to go back to see Charley Witham's parents.
最糟的是要去看Charley Witham的父母
Don?
Don
You could still see the grief in their eyes.
你仍然可以看到 他们眼中的悲伤
No disrespect, Mr Hunt,
没别的意思 Hunt先生
but I'd hoped that our paths would never have to cross again.
但我希望以后 我们不要再有任何交集
Sorry for showing me ugly mug round here, Don, but, um...
我很抱歉我这张 老脸又出现了 Don 呃 不过
the ransom note demands the release of Graham Bathurst.
绑♥架♥条上写着 要释放Graham Bathurst
So who would want that?
谁会这样想呢
Someone connected to the case, or obsessed with it.
和这件案子有关的人 或者对其着迷的人
Anyone seen hanging around here?
看到附近有人晃悠吗
I haven't seen anyone.
我没看见
So... you're not going to release him?
那么 你们不会要放了他吧
No.
不
But if someone out there thinks Bathurst is innocent...
但是如果有个人 认为Bathurst是无辜的...
...does that mean you're not so sure that he did it?
...是不是意味着你们 不是那么确定是他干的
Graham Bathurst Graham Bathurst killed your daughter, Don.
杀害了你的女儿
I'm more sure of that than me own name.
我对此比对我的名字还确定
Maybe Bathurst worked this up from the inside.
也许Bathurst在狱里策划了这件事
D'you know what? We thought of that and all. We've been to see him.
知道吗 我们想过这一点了 去探望了他
Chris even made a tape. He knows how much you like 'em.
Chris还录了磁带 他知道你喜欢这玩意儿
Just answer the ruddy question, Bathurst.
你♥他♥妈♥的回答我的问题 Bathurst
Leave me out of it.
别找我
All I know or care about is that I'm where I belong.
我唯一知道的并且关心的就是 我在我所归属的地方
Got that? This is where I belong!
明白了吗 这就是我归属的地方
So why would someone target Simon Lamb's family?
为什么会有人把 Simon Lamb的家人作为目标呢
OK. The last time you saw Charley Witham, the night she died.
好 上次你看到Charley Witham 她死的当晚
Um... I was cleaning down the gym gear as she was leaving.
她走的时候我正在清洁健身设备
She left with her boyfriend, Graham Bathurst.
她和她的男朋友 Graham Bathurst一起走的
I didn't see him, but apparently he collected her.
我没看见他 但显然是他把她带走的
20 minutes later, she was dead. I've thought about that a lot.
20分钟之后 她死了 我想了很多
How something that terrible could happen and no one sees a thing.
那么可怕的事情是怎么发生的 居然没有一个人看到
So you said.
的确如此
So you didn't give the police Graham's name?
你没向警方告发Graham
No, I didn't know anything about Charley's family and friends.
不 我对Charley的家人和朋友一无所知
She was a girl who came to the club.
她只是个来俱乐部的小姑娘
Well, there has to be a reason why your wife...
肯定有原因为什么你的妻子...
You should be out looking for them! Calm down.
你应该出去找他们! 冷静
She was just a kid in my class.
她只是个我班上的孩子
Talking about mascara and... and Donny Osmond, like they do.
谈论什么睫毛膏...还有青年偶像 Donny Osmond 和别的孩子一样
And then she was dead. And I cried over her, OK?
然后她就死了 我还为她哭了一场好吧
And now I'm crying over my own daughter and my wife.
而我现在就要为自己的妻女而哭
They're not dead.
她们没死
Whatever these people want, I can't help them.
不管这些人想要什么 我都给不了
I don't know anything about Bathurst.
我对Bathurst一无所知
All I know is that I could hear my wife and daughter
我只知道我能听到我的妻女
screaming for help down that phone line.
她们尖叫着从电♥话♥里喊救命
And I was helpless.
而我无能为力
I just... I just wanted it to stop. I just...
我只... 我只想让尖叫停下来 我只...
I will move heaven and earth to find them. OK?
我会翻天覆地去找她们的 好吗
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Just tired.
只是累了
Oh, me too. I haven't slept for 24 hours.
啊 我也是 我24个小时都没睡过了
Stupid.
真傻
It's not stupid. Pardon me?
不傻 什么
Forget it. It's, er... something in my system.
没事 呃 我身体里有点问题
You haven't been hanging around with those hippies we nicked?
你没跟我们逮捕的嬉皮士搅在一起吧
No. No, this is something THEY have messed up on.
不 不 这是"他们"搞错了
Come on.
过来
Annie, sort all these 1972 reports from the Witham case.
Annie 把这些1972年 Witham的案宗整理下
I want the old statements in chronological order.
我要以前的口供按时间顺序排好
I want scene of crime files
我要犯罪现场的文件
separated from the statements and the eyewitness reports.
和口供还有目击报告分开
And take a letter, Miss Jones And take a letter, Miss Jones!
琼斯小姐 给我写封信 然后去写一封信 琼斯小姐
OK, well, which one of them lot do you want to do this?
好吧 他们那一群人 你想要谁来做这件事
Larry, Curly or Moe?
Larry, Curly还是Moe
I'll get cracking. Remember, God is in the detail.
我来搞定吧 记住 细节就是上帝
Right. Scotty Yard are sending up some sort of kleptomaniac
对了 苏格兰场要送 个"盗窃癖"的人过来
to look for hidden clues in the ransom note.
来找绑♥架♥条里隐藏的线索
Cryptographer. Whatever.
是破译员 无所谓啦
They phoned ten minutes ago, said they can't spare anybody.
他们十分钟之前打过电♥话♥ 说一个都不能幸免
Are any of you lot actually communicating?
你们当中有人在真正交流吗
You know, it is good to talk.
要知道 交谈总是好的
Deadline's today. They said 4.30 on the phone,
限期是今天 他们在电♥话♥上说4:30
but for all we know, they could be dead already.
但是就我们所知 她们可能已经死了
They're not dead. They would have contacted us.
她们没死 他们本来要联♥系♥我们的
Listen, there is still time.
听着 还有时间
I've got a plan.
我有一个计划
I'm taking an overview of the situation.
我正在纵观全局
You're operating on your own islands. You need someone to step back.
你们都在自行其是 得有人退一步 才能海阔天空
An overview? Wow, that does sound dynamic.
纵观全局 哇 听起来挺有生气的
What next? An audit?
接下来呢 审计
You've become inert. I'm not a nert.
你们都迟钝了 我不是一个怪人
What is a nert? It's like a nonce.
什么是怪人 就像现在这样
You're tired. You're making mistakes. You're missing the details.
你们精神萎靡 你们在犯错 你们忽视了细节
I've been out of the loop for three days,
我这三天都没弄清状况
largely because someone messed up on the details.
很大程度上是因为 有人忽视了细节
Maybe...
也许...
maybe I can give you the objectivity you need.
也许我能提供 你们需要的客观性
We need deep background on this kidnap enquiry.
我们这间绑♥架♥案上 需要深层次的背景材料
And that means WDC Cartwright going through all the old case notes,
这意味着Cartwright女警员 正把所有的旧卷宗过一遍
and it means me interviewing you lot about Charley Witham.
也意味着我和你们每个人 讨论Charley Witham
Or you could just have another pint of coffee
或者你们可以再喝一品脱咖啡
and we'll wait for the bodies to float down the canal.
然后我们等着 尸体从运河上漂下来
Well, this is nice.
嗯 这样不错
Shall I get us some Bakewell tarts?
要我给大家 拿些Bakewell蛋挞吗
Tell me about Charley Witham. I'll tell you about her.
跟我说说Charley Witham 我跟你说说吧
She's what every copper dreads.
她是让每个警♥察♥都畏惧的---
A dead child.
死孩子
And parents looking to you for answers.
父母会向你寻求答案
Last year I stood in their home
去年我站在他们家里
knowing I was their only hope of getting some justice.
知道我是他们 获取正义的唯一希望
We... wanted you to see her as we saw her, Chief Inspector.
我们...想让你像我们一样 看见她 总督察先生
With everything ahead of her.
还有那么多东西等着她
Our perfect ten.
我们的“完美十分”
Our Charley.
我们的Charley
I, er...
我 呃
...had the job of showing them
有责任让他们看
what their lovely perfect ten had become.
他们可爱的完美十分成了什么模样
We think she knew her killer.
我们认为她知道是谁杀了她
The leaves were cleared away like they were making space.
树叶被清扫开了 好像是为了腾出地方
A rag was stuffed into her mouth.
一块破布塞在她嘴里
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表