剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Hey, Chris, how was your hot date? Downstairs outside?
嘿 Chris 你的约会怎么样了? 在人家客厅外面?
No. No, I won't be seeing her again.
不 没有 我再没机会见到她了
Never mind, son. Plenty more slags in the sea.
别放在心上 孩子 天涯何处没荡♥妇♥
Just took a call from a man worried about his wife.
刚接到一个担心妻子的男人电♥话♥
Hasn't seen for her 24 hours. Her name's Sandra Trotman.
已经失踪24小时了 她名字叫Sandra Trotman
She's a Beauvoir Lady.
她是Beauvoir推销小姐
Our house was always full of women,
我们家呆满了女人
especially after Dad left.
特别是我爸走了之后
Me Auntie Heather came over all the time.
我的Heather阿姨一直都会过来
She's one of those people that...
她是那种...
as soon as she walks into a room, the world's a better place.
只要一来 就会让 你的世界变得美好的人
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I miss her.
我很想她
I miss all of them.
想念所有的人
Is this what we're here for, sir?
我们来这就是为了她们吗 长官
Yeah.
是的
Denise. Piss off.
Denise 滚开
Just want to talk to you.
我只是想跟你谈谈
Leave her alone!
别管她
Get off me!
放开我
Easy, easy.
放轻松 放轻松
Why don't you just leave me alone?
你难道不能让我一个人呆着吗
We can't do that, Denise.
我们不能坐视不管 Denise
I have to know who pushed you out of the car, Denise.
我要知道是谁把你推下车的 Denise
I've told you. I don't know.
我说过了 我不知道
A woman died, you know. She was murdered.
有个女士死了 是被人杀死的
I'm sorry about that,
我很遗憾
but it's nothing to do with me.
但不关我的事
Why are you lying? Who are you trying to protect?
你为什么要撒谎 你是为了袒护谁
If I knew him I'd say, wouldn't I?
如果我知道是谁 我会说的 不是吗
Did you know the dead girl, Denise?
你见过这个死掉的女孩吗 Denise
She was a Beauvoir Lady, too. Sandra Trotman.
她也是Beauvoir推销员 Sandra Trotman
Did you ever work with her?
你以前和她一起共事过吗
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
Oh, my God...
我的...上帝
Here, drink this, Denise.
给你 喝一口吧 Denise
I'm sorry, I have to ask you these questions.
我很抱歉 但还是得问你这些问题
Just take your time.
你慢慢回答好了
I told Sandra he was bad news.
我告诉过Sandra 他不是个好东西
He...
他...
he runs these parties.
他办那种舞会
You know, er... car-keys-on-the-table stuff.
你知道的..."把车钥匙放在桌上"
What do you do at these parties?
你在这些聚会做什么
Serve drinks and stuff in stupid togas.
穿着傻兮兮的袍子 给他们上喝的吃的
If one of the blokes didn't fancy the wife he'd been given, then...
如果有谁对得到的"妻子"不满意 那么...
then we'd help out.
我们就顶上
And Sandra worked these parties with you?
Sandra和你一起在这些聚会上服务?
Yeah, the bloke seemed really fond of her.
是的 这个男人似乎特别喜欢她
But almost too fond, you know?
但是有点喜欢过头了 你明白吗
When she didn't ring for a few days, I asked him if he'd seen her.
她好几天都没打电♥话♥来 我就去问他有没有看见过她
And that's when he threw you out of the car?
所以他把你扔下了车?
He's a powerful man.
他有权有势
He knows all sorts.
神通广大
Masons, coppers...
共济会 警♥察♥...
Who is he? If he killed Sandra...
他是谁 如果是他杀了Sandra...
...he'd kill any one of us. - I need his name, Denise.
那我们也不会幸免 我要他的名字 Denise
Roger Twilling. 44 years old, successful businessman.
Roger Twilling 44岁 成功商人
Very popular in the business community.
在商界很有人缘
Gives a lot to charity.
乐善好施
I hate people who give to charity.
我恨那些搞慈善的
Lives in Chorlton, where he holds discreet sex parties.
住在Chorlton 在那偷偷摸摸开桃色聚会
So what happens at these parties?
那聚会上干些什么事
Well, if you're invited, and he's very fussy who he invites,
如果你被邀请了 他对受邀人可是很挑剔的
you all put your car keys in a bowl. The wives pull out a key.
所有人要把车钥匙放在一个篮子里 他们的妻子则从里面选一把
Really? What, in Chorlton?
真的? 在Chorlton?
Are you taking this seriously, Guv?
你不是当这在玩吧 头儿?
The bloke who murdered those women was brutal, Sam.
那个杀害这些妇女的家伙 是非常凶残的 Sam
Vicious, clever.
阴险毒辣的
Led me a right merry little dance. So let's get him.
能让我手舞足蹈 那我们就去抓住他吧
The one thing he wasn't was a prat selling overpriced motors.
可他怎么会是个卖♥♥名车的蠢货?
Well, he's our only lead.
他是我们唯一查到的
We know one of the victims knew him, possibly intimately.
我们知道其中的一个受害人认识他 可能还跟他很亲密
And we know he's into holding these discreet sex parties.
而且我们知道他偷偷办着桃色聚会
Hey.
嘿
Hang on. Over there.
等等 看那里
Red Lotus.
一辆红莲车
Denise Williams was thrown out of that car by that man.
Denise Williams就是被他从这车里推下来的
So? He pushed a bird out of a car. Doesn't make him a bad bloke.
那又怎么样 把个姑娘推下车 不代表他就成了罪犯
Oh, pull him in, then. I'll dance the fandango on his head.
好吧 抓了他 我在他头上跳方丹戈舞
He's too clever for that.
他不会轻易就范的
How do we get to him, then, Gladys?
那我们要怎么抓他 俏佳人?
It's called surveillance.
这叫"监控"
Doesn't sound very manly. Manly?
听上去一点都不男人 不男人?
Well, it's not proper police work, is it, spying on people?
这又不是警♥察♥干的活 这不就是偷听吗
I did what you said. I got a whole load of Pernod and black down her.
我按你说的做了 拿了一瓶的Pernod灌醉了她
What happened? It's the future.
然后呢? 这就是未来
One day, the vast majority of police work will be surveillance.
那时侯 大部分警♥察♥就是在监控
Gathering information, feeding that information into computers...
收集情报 把情报输入电脑...
I hope I'm dead by the time that happens.
到时候真那样 我宁愿死了算了
I shouldn't worry too much about that.
那我就不用操心了
Come on. What happened?
快说 然后呢?
I had a few drinks meself, otherwise it would have been suspicious.
我自己也喝了点 否则就太可疑了
So I've got me hand on her tits, outside upstairs.
我摸上了她胸脯 "楼上闺房♥"外
Good boy. There isn't a human rights law
好样的 这样不符合人♥权♥
restricting unauthorised... Would you shut up?
未经允许... 你闭嘴好不好?
This is making me quite randy.
我听得老二都硬了
Well, I went to kiss her and, er...
恩 我开始亲她...
...it all came out.
...然后一股脑...
What did?
怎么了?
You were sick on her?
你吐在她身上了?
Over her face and mouth.
她脸上和嘴里
Oh, Chris.
啊 Chris
I'm off.
我走了
Oh, dear. Chris, you are a boy.
亲爱的 Chris 你还真是个嫩小子
Hello? Hello. Hello?
喂? 喂 喂?
Auntie Heather. I'm sorry, love, wrong number.
Heather阿姨 抱歉 拨错电♥话♥了
Come on.
拜托
Talk to me, somebody.
来个谁呀 对我说话
Don't you dare leave me here on my own.
你们怎么敢把我一个人留在这儿
Chris Boss? Chris.
老大?
Really interesting stuff, boss, surveillance.
那很有意思 老大 你说的"监控"
It's cutting-edge.
超先进
Thanks, Chris.
谢谢 Chris
Can I help you?
有什么要帮忙吗?
Yeah. Um... You know that bird I was dating?
是的 你知道我约会的姑娘
The one you sicked up Pernod and black on?
那个你用Pernod灌醉 又吐了她一身的?
Yeah. Well, she's given me another chance.
是的 恩 她又给了我一次机会
Blimey. Good for you.
哇 你走运了
I was just wondering if you could give me a few pointers,
我想知道你能不能指点我一下
you know, 'cause... well, women like you.
你瞧 因为...女人都喜欢你
Er... I'm a bit busy trying to catch a murderer at the moment, Chris.
恩 我现在正忙着抓个杀人犯 Chris
Look, just... be yourself.
听着...做你自己就好
You know? Relax. Act like you're down the pub with Ray.
明白吗 自然点 就像是和Ray去泡吧
What, light me farts?
什么 放屁爆破?
No, no. I was only joking.
不 不 我只是开玩笑
Go on.
继续
Well, you know, she's a human being, just like you.
恩 你瞧 她也是个人 和你一样
She'll be nervous, she wants to be liked, same as you.
她也会紧张 想被人喜欢 和你一样
Be kind. Show her some respect.
温柔点 对她表示出尊重
You were right, boss. Works a treat.
你说的对 头儿 这真有意思
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表