剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
The IRA don't give that much notice. There's been no code words.
爱尔兰共和军一般不会提前通知 而且这次还是没有暗语
Something about this doesn't feel right, Guv.
总觉得有点不对劲 头儿
A bit like it didn't feel right when the hoax bomb nearly killed Ray?
像差点害死Ray的那次那么不对劲?
We find O'Brien, we find the bomb. Shall we?
找到O'Brien 就找到炸♥弹♥ 好不好?
This is going to make things worse. Not if we find him.
这会让事情变得更糟的 如果找到他就不会
Everyone's in a panic.
大家都很恐慌
Everyone's scared 'cause they're dealing with the unknown.
大家都很害怕 因为面对的是未知
Scared? Not my lot, Tyler.
害怕? 绝对没我的份 Tyler
Least of all the man in the back here. Eh, Ray?
后面坐的那个更是大无畏 对不对 Ray?
Ray?
Ray?
Sorry? You up for it?
你说什么? 你准备上了吗?
Too right, Guv. See? Bollocks of steel.
再好不过了 头儿 看到没有? 这叫牛叉
What do you think, Sam? What do we do?
你怎么想 Sam? 我们该怎么做?
Did?
有没有听见...?
What do we do? Take it easy, mate. Just, er...
我们该怎么做? 别急 老兄 呃...
Why don't you give me the gun?
你把枪给我如何?
What?
什么?
The gun.
枪
We've got to go in hard and fast.
我们得飞快地猛冲进去
When we're inside, we split into two teams.
我们一进到里面 就分成两队
DC Skelton, you're with Cartwright. Ray, you stick with DI Tyler.
Skelton警员 你和Cartwright一起 Ray 你和Tyler督察一起
OK, good luck, let's go. All set? Let's go.
好吧 各位好运 开始吧 都准备就绪了吧? 大家行动
Ray.
Ray
Just do as I say, right? We don't want any mistakes.
按我说的做 好吗? 我们不要再犯错误了
Someone could get hurt. Yeah, they could, couldn't they?
有人会因此受伤的 对 会的 不是吗?
Enough of the blarney! We're pulling you all in for questioning!
废话少说! 我们要把你们带去问话!
Come on, lads, take them away. Where's O'Brien?
小伙子们 把他们带走 O'Brien在哪?
Come on, one of you must know where he is.
说啊 你们总有人知道他在哪
Bloody filth!
垃圾!
Come on, Chris!
快点 Chris!
Go and get him.
抓住他
Please, follow me. This way.
跟我来 这边走
Ray.
Ray
Get 'em out! Get 'em in the back!
带他们出去! 到后面抓他们!
I'll cut him off.
我从上面截住他
Ray! It's not O'Brien!
Ray! 这不是O'Brien!
It's not O'Brien. I don't think he's armed.
这不是O'Brien 我认为他没有武器
Got him in my eyeline, boss. Do you read me?
让他进入我的视线范围 头儿 你听见我的话吗?
What do we do? Wait!
我们该怎么做? 等一下!
No!
不!
Shit.
该死
8-7-0. We need an ambulance to the Irish Centre now.
8- 7- 0 我们现在需要一辆救护车 开到爱尔兰中心
I tried to warn you. I said he wasn't armed.
我提醒过你 我说了他没有武器
You said you thought he wasn't armed.
你说你认为他没有武器
I said wait.
我说了等一下
What the hell happened? I had to shoot, Guv.
到底发生了什么事? 我不得不开了枪 头儿
I told you to wait.
我让你等一下
What else was I supposed to do? At least I did something.
不然我该怎么做? 至少我做了点实事
Well, maybe you didn't hear me?
好吧 也许你没听见我的话
Bloody hell, it's like the blind leading the deaf.
真见鬼 瞎子聋子凑一起
Who do I believe?
我该信谁?
Believe who you want, Guv. Trust who you want.
你想信谁就信谁 头儿
Like I trusted DI Tyler before I got caught in the explosion.
就像我在被炸之前都是相信Tyler警探的
Right, we've got just over an hour. We search every house in the area.
我们只有一个多小时的时间了 把这附近的房♥子都搜一遍
Only that lowlife O'Brien knows where the bomb's going to go off.
只有O'Brien那贱♥人♥ 知道炸♥弹♥要在哪里爆♥炸♥
Where are you going, Tyler?
你要去哪 Tyler?
No idea.
不知道
You are not walking away from this investigation.
你不能放弃调查就这么走了
We need to get him now or people are going to die.
我们得尽快抓到他 不然很多人都得死
I'm not walking away, I'm...
我不打算放弃 我...
I just... I just need time to think.
我只是... 需要时间想一想
You haven't got time to piss about thinking.
没有时间给你想了
Come on, you lot.
快来 你们几个
I'm, er...
我 呃...
I'm not really what you'd call a religious man, Father.
我并不是那种虔诚的教♥徒♥ 神父
I don't go to church, don't pray.
我不去教堂 也不做祷告
I can't stand Cliff Richard.
我不能忍♥受Cliff Richard唱的歌♥
This isn't even a confession. This is just...
这算不上是忏悔 只是...
It's just... right now I'm lost.
只是... 现在我很迷茫
There's nobody else I can talk to.
没有人可以说得上话
Thing is, Father, I shouldn't even be here.
关键在于 神父 我根本就不该在这里
For now, anyway.
至少不是现在
An innocent man was shot today.
今天有个无辜的人被打死了
My instincts told me that he wasn't armed
我的直觉告诉我他并没有武器
but I went against them again.
但我又一次没按直觉去做
And now I'm sure I'm right about somebody else
现在我确信 我对另一个人的想法是对的
who's been accused of something I don't think they've done.
他被指控干了坏事 可我认为不是他做的
Trouble is,
问题是
I'm the only one who believes he's probably innocent.
只有我一人相信他可能是清白的
I can't prove it.
我拿不出证据
So what do I do?
我该怎么办?
Go with what I know, the facts?
根据我所知道的 事实来做?
Or take a chance and trust my instincts?
还是冒风险相信自己的直觉?
If it's any help...
如果能帮得上什么的话...
...my instincts have never been wrong.
...我的直觉从没出过错
I knew you were a complete nut job the first time that I saw you.
第一次见到你 我就看出你这家伙没什么逻辑
But at least you're a nut job who might be on my side for a change.
但至少你肯站在我这边
I knew you didn't take those explosives.
我知道那那炸♥药♥不是你偷的
What makes you so sure I didn't? Apart from your instincts?
你为什么这么确定不是我♥干♥的? 除了因为直觉?
It just doesn't add up.
这一系列事件对不上
The IRA don't give the police a few hours' notice to find a bomb.
爱尔兰共和军不会提前打电♥话♥ 让警方有时间去找炸♥弹♥
There were no code words used.
也没有他们惯用的暗语
The lock-up at the yard, anyone could have broken into that.
工地的那个柜子谁都能打开
Yet somehow you became the prime suspect.
于是你莫名其妙就成了头号♥嫌疑犯
Maybe somebody wanted us to think that.
也许是什么人想要我们这么认为
Like who?
比如说谁?
No idea.
不知道
If I can answer that, maybe I can prove you had nothing to do with it.
如果我知道的话 也许就能证明你和这件事无关了
Tyler.
Tyler
Did you really think you were talking to a priest before?
你以为刚才是在跟神父说话吗?
Sorry. Smell of the whisky gave it away.
抱歉 威士忌的味道拆穿了真♥相♥
You haven't met our priest.
你没见过我们的神父
Look, how can I trust you that you won't tell Hunt where I am?
嘿 我怎样才能相信 你不会告诉Hunt我在哪?
'Cause I'm all you've got.
因为我是你仅有的希望
And right now you're all I've got.
而现在你也是我仅有的希望
But, just in case...
但是 以防万一...
No offence, Father.
无意冒犯 神父
Right, we widen the search. All units stick together on this.
我们要拓宽搜查面 所有小队集中
We've got 40 minutes to find the bomb.
我们只有40分钟找到炸♥弹♥
I want that bastard found. He's the key.
我要找到那个混♥蛋♥ 他是关机
Annie?
Annie?
I'm following up another lead.
我正在追查另一条线索
What lead? Miller's yard.
什么线索? Miller的工地
It's more of a hunch, really.
其实是个预感
Will you come with me, please? I need someone to help me.
你能和我一起去吗 求你了 得有个人帮帮我
Annie, you're coming with us.
Annie 你和我们一起走
Are you coming or what? Yeah.
你到底来不来? 来
See you.
再见
Mr Miller?
Miller先生?
Frank?
Frank?
Jesus. I thought you were Miller.
老天 我还以为你是Miller
Thought you'd be here. Great minds.
我想你会在这 英雄所见
The Guv told me to find you. You'd better get back.
头儿让我找到你 你最好赶快归队
Or else what?
否则怎么样?
He said something about tearing out your scrotum
他说 要把你的阴囊扯下来
and shoving it down your big smug gob, but don't let that sway you.
塞到你那自以为是的大嘴里去 好了 别管他怎么说的
OK, Annie. Listen to what I've got to say.
好的 Annie 听我说
And if you don't believe me, I'll come with you.
如果你不相信我 我就跟你一起回去
Now, just give me a minute and I will explain.
给我一分钟我就能解释清楚
Thirty seconds.
30秒
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表