剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
They would have said something.
我没听到风声
This hasn't got owt to do with that IRA bomb going off, has it?
这和爱尔兰共和军的 炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥没关系 对吧?
It hasn't been confirmed that the IRA were responsible for that explosion.
还没有确认爱尔兰共和军 制♥造♥了这次爆♥炸♥
Anyway, better late than never, Mr Miller.
不管怎么说 亡羊补牢为时不晚 Miller先生
Oh, Frank. Please.
叫我Frank吧
If you want to search the place, help yourself.
如果你们要搜查 请自便
Only, er... maybe don't let on it was me that called you.
只要 呃...别说是我打电♥话♥找你们来的
It's mostly Irish fellas work for me.
这里为我♥干♥活的大多是爱尔兰人
I don't want them getting the wrong end of the stick. I rely on them.
我不想让他们想歪 我还靠他们赚钱呢
Don't you worry, Frank. Discretion's our middle name.
别担心 Frank 我们都姓谨名慎
Top of the morning to you, lads.
早啊 小伙子们
Know anything about some missing dynamite?
关于失踪的炸♥药♥你们知道些什么吗?
Alpha One to base.
阿尔法1呼叫基地
Phyllis, get a unit over to Miller's yard.
Phyllis 派一队人去Miller的工地
Get 'em to haul in all the Paddies for questioning. Over.
把那帮爱尔兰小子统统拉回来问话 完毕
Guv, if you piss off those Irish workers,
头儿 如果你惹恼了这些爱尔兰工人
you just piss off the whole community and then we'll get nowhere.
你就惹恼了整个爱尔兰人团体 我们就什么也查不到了
We have to tread carefully.
我们得谨慎行事
Some bastards somewhere have got over forty pound in dynamite
某个狗♥杂♥种♥把四十多磅炸♥药♥ 还藏在什么地方
and could blow up innocent people.
让它爆♥炸♥伤害无辜的人
Just like they did to Ray. And you're asking me to tread carefully.
就像他们对Ray做的那样 而你还让我谨慎行事
Take your own advice, Sam. Wake up and smell the cocoa.
这个意见你自己留着吧 Sam 别痴人做梦了
Now let's search this shithole and nail these Paddy bastards.
马上搜遍这个狗屁地方 把爱尔兰狗♥杂♥种♥给我揪出来
It's coffee.
是痴人"说"梦
All right then, sulky bollocks.
好吧 双轮卵蛋
If it wasn't the IRA or any other terrorist group,
如果不是爱尔兰共和军 或者其他的恐怖组织
who blew up that car, then?
那是谁炸了那辆车?
The WI?
妇联?
I've no idea.
我也不知道
"Rights of Irish immigrants."
"爱尔兰移♥民♥的权利"
Rallies, meetings... Oh, set up unions yourself.
集♥会♥ 会议 哦 组建自己的工会
A regular Karl O'Marx by the looks of it.
看起来是个标准的爱尔兰马♥克♥思♥
List of street names.
这里有张街道名的清单
I'll get Chris to check them out, if he's still talking to me.
我来叫Chris去查一下 如果他还肯和我说话的话
Well, well, well, Sammy boy.
哦 哦 小Sammy
Looks like we might be able to stop this scum from bombing again.
我们这次应该能阻止 这个渣滓再去搞爆♥炸♥了
You know, just because he's politically active,
你知道 他只是在政♥治♥上激进一点
doesn't necessarily mean he wants to start blowing everybody up.
并不能说明他想把大家都炸飞
It does if he's called Patrick O'Brien,
如果他叫Patrick O'Brien就是
and it just so happens he hasn't turned in for work today.
他今天碰巧没来上工
Back in '69, got him sent down for two years. Robbery.
69年 他因为抢劫被判过两年刑
So why is he suddenly a suspect? Let's have a think, shall we?
他怎么突然成了嫌疑犯了? 我们就不能有点想法吗?
Paddy, touch of the Trotskys, more lip than Mick Jagger, previous,
一个爱尔兰鬼子 受了点托洛斯基影响 说的比Mick Jagger唱的还好听
happens to be working on the site where a load of dynamite goes AWOL.
工作的地方有一堆炸♥药♥正好失踪了
Oh, and a bomb goes off in the city.
哦 城里正好还有一个炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
All right, then, genius. What's your theory?
好吧 大天才 你有何高见?
I don't have one yet. We can't just go on a hunch.
我现在还没什么想法 可我们不能这么主观臆断
Forgive me if I don't go along with your so-called facts,
原谅我对你那些 所谓的史实完全不感兴趣
but I'm hoping to still be in one piece by teatime.
可我今天不打算脑袋分家
All I'm saying is maybe it's got nothing to do with him.
我只是想说也许 他和爆♥炸♥没有任何关系
And maybe Enoch Powell's throwing one up Shirley Bassey.
也许是Enoch Powell 向Shirley Bassey扔了个炸♥弹♥
Let me know when you're back living in the real world, Tyler.
你回到现实世界的时候 和我说一声 Tyler
If only.
能回去就好了
Alpha One to base, come in. Over. Receiving you, Guv.
阿尔法1呼叫基地 收到请回答 完毕 收到 头儿
Phyllis, tell DC Skelton and Cartwright to get a unit together.
Phyllis 让Skelton和Cartwright 警员的人集♥合♥成一队
Bring in anyone who knows Patrick O'Brien.
把认识Patrick O'Brien的人都抓来
We need all the leads we can get on the explosives.
我们要找到和失踪炸♥药♥有关的一切线索
Get onto it. Right you are.
按我说的做 遵命
Phyllis, it might be an idea
Phyllis 我有个主意
if they go through all the O's in the phone book.
让他们查查电♥话♥本里名字有O'的人
Hey, I'll tell you what, while we're at it,
嘿 我说 既然这样的话
why don't we pull in that well-known terrorist suspect Dana?
何不把那个臭名昭著的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ Dana抓来?
How about Val Doonican? ♪
还有Val Doonican
Guv, remember... go easy, yeah?
头儿 记住... 放轻松一点 好吧?
And you remember, we don't let Ray down,
你也记住 我们不能让Ray失望
or the people of this city.
也不能让这座城市的人♥民♥失望
O'Brien! Hello, love. Where is he, then? O'Brien!
你好 亲爱的 他在哪?
I know, if he was a bit more assertive, he'd go far!
呃 要知道 如果他 更加确信的话 会比这还过分
Where are you, you scum? O'Brien!
你在哪? O'Brien你这个社会残渣!
O'Brien? He don't live here any more.
O'Brien? 他不住在这了
Guv! Not lived here for months.
头儿! 好几个月不住这了
I made him sling his hook. Never paid his lodgings.
我让他卷铺盖走人的 一直不付房♥租
Where is he, then? Down at t'alehouse. I don't know.
那他现在在哪? 在酒吧耗着吧 我也不清楚
Wherever he is, you can bet your boots he's up to no good.
不管他在哪 我敢打包票 他肯定好不到哪去
I wouldn't trust any of them, especially not since this bomb.
我从来不相信他们 爆♥炸♥案之后就更不信了
I'm not letting one of them set foot in this house again, that's for sure.
我决不会让他们再踏进 我的房♥子一步 那是肯定的
Have you actually seen Mr O'Brien do anything suspicious?
你有看到O'Brien先生 有可疑的举动吗?
Did you hear him talking to his Paddy mates?
你听到过他和那些 爱尔兰人说话吗?
Not exactly, no.
没有 事实上没有
But his eyes are close together. Always the sign of someone shifty.
但他的眼睛总是闭着 就像在鬼鬼祟祟策划什么一样
You're not stopping for a brew? No thanks, love. Better crack on.
你们想进来喝一杯吗? 不用了 谢谢 我们得行动了
We're looking for a Patrick... I haven't seen him.
我们在找Patrick... 没看见
Bloody filth! Friendly bunch, aren't they?
垃圾! 他们倒挺友善
Where to now?
现在去哪?
Fiddler's Green.
"痞子绿地"
I hope that's the name of a pub.
我希望那是个酒吧的名字
Change of plan.
计划有变
Right. Let's get in amongst the leprechauns.
好吧 我们混到那帮小妖精中去
We're paid less than the English for doing the same job.
做同样的工作 我们比那些英国佬拿的钱少
But they don't want to know about our union.
但他们不理我们的工会
We shouldn't have to take this shit from these bastards any more.
我们不该再继续忍♥受 让狗♥杂♥种♥们作威作福了
They kick us when we're down and we never kick back.
他们欺侮我们 可我们从不还手
It's time we started kicking.
现在是回击的时候了
Well, well, this all looks very cosy, gents. Irish knitting circle, is it?
好啊 看起来真不错 同志们 爱尔兰人茶话会?
What do you want, Hunt? Your bollocks nailed to a gatepost.
你想干什么 Hunt? 你的破传♥单♥都贴在门柱上了
In the meantime, you're coming with me.
现在 跟我走一趟
I've done nothing wrong.
我没有犯法
All right, lads. We just want to ask Mr O'Brien a few questions.
冷静点 小伙子们 我们只想问O'Brien先生几个问题
Get your hair cut.
你该去理发了
You're an even bigger bastard than I remember.
你比以前更混♥蛋♥了
Maybe your memory's playing tricks on you.
也许你记错了
No, you're right. I am a bigger bastard.
哦 你是对的 我是更混♥蛋♥了
Stand there... Move back!
站在那... 后退!
Back! You lot don't calm down, I'll make you all strip
后退! 你要是不老实 我就让你脱♥光♥了站着
and you can stand here with your knackers out!
你们就可以站着秀蛋蛋了!
I could do with a laugh. Another one to sign in, Phyllis.
只是举手之劳 还有一个要加入 Phyllis
Don't mind if we push in, do you, lads?
被我们推几下不介意吧 小伙子们?
Nice to be back, is it, O'Brien? Tell me, is Hunt rhyming slang?
旧地重游 滋味如何 O'Brien? 告诉我 Hunt是在说相声吗?
Take him away.
把他带走
What's going on?
怎么回事?
I've got no men at my yard. They're all down here.
我那工地上都没有人了 都到这来了
I could lose contracts.
我的承包合同要完不成了
Would you say you're thorough in your work, Mr Miller?
你是个工作一丝不苟的 人吗 Miller先生?
Of course I am. Snap.
我当然是 解决
You'll have 'em back when I've finished questioning them.
我一旦问完就放他们回去
Most of these are decent lads. They'd not have owt to do with the IRA.
他们大多都是体面的小伙子 不会和爱尔兰共和军有什么牵扯的
Most? What about O'Brien?
大多数? O'Brien呢?
Now you're putting words into my mouth.
你想从我的嘴里套话?
You'll be all right, lads. I'll see you back at the yard.
你们都会没事的 小伙子们 待会儿工地上见
Remind me why we're not questioning everyone that works at Miller's
为什么我们不把所有 在Miller那工作的人抓来问话
and not just the Irish.
不是只是爱尔兰人
Explosives fella's just been on, Guv.
爆破组的同事们取得点进展了 头儿
Dynamite for the car matches the dynamite from Miller's yard.
炸汽车的炸♥弹♥和Miller工地上的吻合
Same make. That's why.
同一批制♥造♥的 这就是为什么
Chris. Check out the list of street names we found in O'Brien's locker.
Chris 去调查我们在O'Brien柜子里 找到的街道清单
Let's nail this bastard. OK, Guv.
我们拿下这个混♥蛋♥了 好的 头儿
Right, I've got all your names. They'd better be true.
好了 我有你们的名字了 最好都是真名
Especially you, 'cause you look shifty.
特别是你 看起来鬼鬼祟祟的
Why weren't you in work today?
你今天怎么不去工作?
I had to be at the meeting.
我得去开会
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表