剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
他说他从来不用冠牌筹码
Maybe he forgot he had them... lt gives us an excuse, doesn't it?
也许他忘了 我们有借口了 对吗
lt gives us an excuse to start kicking doors down.
我们有借口踹开他的大门了
Come on.
走吧
You're such a div, Chris.
你这白♥痴♥ Chris
lt 's shit. lt 'll never work. Never, ever.
垃圾 没用的 永远不会
All right, boss? What do you call these again?
没事吧 头儿? 这东西叫什么来着?
Stringer. Stinger.
铁链 刺链
And these stop cars, yeah?
能拦住车子?
You're a right Caractacus Potts, aren't you, boss?
你简直是发明家波茨附身啊 头儿
I didn't invent it.
不是我发明的
Oh, actually, I suppose I just did.
哦 说不定是我发明的
Anyway, come on. Car. Now.
行了 上车吧 快
Oh, that's right. Leave the plonk to tidy up.
是啊 让女生来收拾
We should square this with the Guv.
我们应该向老大报告
We don't have time to go round every boozer in town.
我们可没时间一家家酒馆去找他
We don't even have a warrant. lt 's never stopped you before.
可是我们连搜查令也没有 你以前可不是这样畏首畏尾的啊
Hey, hey, hey, hey! Easy does it. Where's your boss?
喂喂喂 放松 你老板呢
Well, I' ve found the...Guv.
哦 我找到...老大了
What the hell 's going on? I'm thirty nicker up!
他妈怎么回事?我正赢钱呢
Where's Crane?
Crane到哪儿去了?
Ray? What's going on now? Ray?
怎么回事?
Tony Crane, you are under arrest.
Tony Crane 你被捕了
You are barking up the wrong tree. lt's gonna fall on you.
你搞错了 小心自食其果
He lied to us about the chips he used.
筹码的事他撒谎了
They're the same as the one on the murder scene.
和我们在案发现场找到的一摸一样
Mr Hunt?
Hunt先生?
We'll continue this down at the station. Chris, cash in for me.
我们回警局详谈 Chris 帮我兑现
I'll call me lawyer.
我要找律师
He might get held up.
他也许会迟到
Boss... Hey, let him go.
头儿... 喂 放了他
Just tread carefully, Gene. The press are breathing down our necks.
小心点 Gene 新闻界正盯着我们不放
Ah.
啊
Work together on this one, eh? Good lad.
一起审问吗 好小子
Crane knows the law. That's why the Fraud Squad could never get him.
Crane懂法 所以商业欺诈调查处 一直抓不到他
Fraud...Squad? Since when?
商业...欺诈调查?什么时候成立的?
The Yard checked the prints on the hammer.
苏格兰场检查了锤子上的指纹
Weren't proper prints at all. lt's a blank. So no link to Crane.
不是完整指纹 找不到匹配的 与Crane无关
He lied about the Crown chips.
冠牌筹码的事他撒谎了
He's guilty! Doesn't add up.
他有罪 算不上
That young Turk bumping off everybody who has a cracking hand at baccarat?
难道这愤青要杀掉每个手气好的家伙?
We have to nail him.
必须逮住他
You forced me up onto a pedestal for everyone to see.
你把我推到高台上 新闻界 公众 Harry Woolf
The press, the public, Harry Woolf. Now you're throwing eggs at me.
所有人都盯着我看 现在你又向我扔臭鸡蛋
Lean on him, Guv. Just lean on him.
给他施压 老大 给他施压就行了
This is the brief.
律师来了
What do you want us to do to him... er...do with him?
你要我们对他怎么样...和他怎么办?
Ilied about the Crown chips. I should have done this sooner.
冠牌筹码事我撒谎了 我犯错了 早应该告诉你们的
I've got to hand it to you, Crane. That's one hell of a bribe.
真佩服你 Crane 这可是行贿啊
Silver strip looks like tinfoil Paper's too rough.
银线看上去像锡箔 纸质也很粗糙
Fake. Been running through our books for three weeks.
假♥钞♥ 赌场已经连续收到三周了
Someone's using the casino to launder.
有人利用我们赌场洗钱
What, and you've only just noticed?
什么 这么说你最近才发现?
Cashiers picked up on the early notes, but, er...
出纳一开始发现了 但是后来
then it got harder to spot.
越来越隐蔽
All right. OK, look.
行了 好吧 听着
George Rills were at the club the other night.
George Rills那晚是在赌场
I lied in order to buy myself time for...an internal enquiry.
我撒谎是为了争取一些时间 进行内部调查
How grown-up of you. Tell me, what were the findings of this enquiry?
哦 你真成熟啊 那告诉我 调查结果怎样?
Police know there's funny money about, they start kicking in doors.
警♥察♥发现市面上有可疑纸币 开始留意这里
I need to keep my business running.
我得维持赌场正常运转
So these forgers panicked
那些造假者发现假♥币♥越来越多
when they realised there were a lot of toy notes getting out.
便恐慌了
Then they went after the punters with the big wins. Like George Rills.
于是开始向赢大钱的赌客下手 比如George Rills
I've done as much as I can to find these fellas.
我已经进全力寻找这些家伙
lt's up to you boys now.
现在就看你们的了
You're a liar.
你撒谎
Heavy night, boss?
没睡好吗 头儿?
Why don't you just go and count some paper clips, Phyllis?
你不如出去数数回形针吧 Phyllis?
You all right? I' m all right.
你没事吧? 我很好
Hey. Be seeing you.
嘿 回头见
I was happy to put some scrote down to buy us time.
我以前很喜欢抓点小混混 来争取一些时间
And I thought YOU were the one who had the principles.
我以为你是有原则的
Oh, yes. I'll be seeing you.
哦 对了 我们回头见
Tyler. What's wrong with you?
Tyler 你怎么了?
We're gonna put in a forger. Follow the fake cash.
我们得追踪假♥币♥ 抓住造假者
Where are you going? Tyler!
你去哪儿? Tyler
She begged me to stop.
她求我停下
Are you gonna do the same? No!
你要不要求我? 不
Come on, Tyler, beg for your life. No...
来啊 Tyler 求我饶你一命 不
Just like she did.
就像她一样
Sam?
Sam?
Hey, watch it.
嘿 小心
I' m blind. How can you be blind?
我瞎了 你怎么会瞎了?
I'm blind!
我真的瞎了
Can you see anything at all? Just a blur. My head's splitting.
能看见东西吗 很模糊 我的头要裂开了
lt's a migraine.
偏头痛而已
Oh, wait.
哦 等等
Oh.
噢
Oh, you're back. You're back.
哦 你回来了 回来了
Oh...
How can I save Eve if I can't even save myself, Annie?
Annie 如果我连自己也救不了 怎么能救Eve?
You know what your problem is?
你知道自己的问题是什么吗?
You think you can do it all.
你觉得自己无所不能
I don't have a choice.
我没有选择
Right, McKee, are you saying there are no forgers working in this city?
很好 McKee 你是说 这座城里没有造假者?
I'd stake my life on it.
以我的性命担♥保♥
That leaves you, then.
那就好
Now hang on...
等等
What's in your garden shed these days?
这几天 你的花♥园♥小屋里藏了什么?
Lawnmowers. Magic lawnmowers that print money?
割草机啊 会印钱的神奇割草机?
I' m retired. We'll take a look, shall we? Sam?
我已经洗手不干了 那我们就去看看? Sam跟我来
Crane has fed you a sidewinder.
Crane只是在转移你的视线
You waste your time with this forger if you want.
你是在和这个所谓的造假者浪费时间
I know what I' ve got to do.
我知道该做什么
Oi! You're coming with me, and that's an order.
喂 你得跟着我 这是命令
Piss off. We follow the money.
滚开 追踪假♥钞♥
While there is breath left in my body,
只要我还有一口气
I am going to try to save Eve
就要去救Eve
and all the others that he is going to kill one day.
还有其他将要死在他手上的人
Judge wouldn't agree, jury wouldn't agree,
法官不会同意的 陪审团也不会同意的
press wouldn't agree, Super wouldn't agree.
新闻界不会同意的 上面也不会同意的
I don't agree with you. My budgie wouldn't agree with you!
我不会同意的 我的徽章也不会同意的
You have nothing but your bloody ego.
除了自大 你什么都不懂
You should be cock-a-bloody-hoop! We're doing this the Hyde way.
你该自鸣他妈得意了 我们在照Hyde的方法办事
Do you want to know about Hyde?
你想了解Hyde吗?
Do you want to know where I really come from?
想知道我到底从哪儿来的吗?
This team is a joke.
这支警队简直就是胡闹
Go on, walk out. Give me an excuse to kick the crap out of you!
那你走啊 让我有借口踢得你屁♥股♥开花
I've wasted enough time already.
我已经浪费够多的时间了
Don't touch me. Look at me.
别碰我 看着我
Look me in the eyes and tell me that you don't doubt him sometimes.
看着我的眼睛 告诉我 你从来没有怀疑过他
Come on. You see it, don't you? The darkness in him?
行了 你也看到了 对吗 他邪恶黑暗的一面
We all have a dark side, Inspector.
人人都有黑暗的一面 督察
He treats you like a princess and he shows you love and dignity,
他把你奉为公主 展示对你的爱和尊严
and so you take the rough with the smooth.
所以你对他逆来顺受
But as time goes on, it gets worse, and...and the dark side gets darker,
但时间越久 情况越糟 他越来越黑暗
so you drink and you take pills to blot it all out.
于是你喝酒 嗑药 想忘记一切
I don't take anything. What kind of freaky...
我从不嗑药 你这疯...
And your precious life goes down the toilet one pill at a time.
而你宝贵的生命 也随着一粒粒毒品付诸东流
And then one day...
突然一天
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表