剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
But I knew that if I could find out the reason...
我坚信如能找到原因
...then I could get home.
我就能回家了
DI Sam T...
督察Sam T...
DCI Sam Tyler,
总督察Sam Tyler
Greater Manchester Police.
大曼彻斯特警♥察♥
You wanted me to deliver something to Psych Evaluation Division?
你想让我送东西去精神评定科
Yeah, thanks. Um...
谢了
You OK?
你没事吧
Yeah. Yeah.
是 是
There's this officer. She's, er... collecting...
这是她办公室
collecting stuff from colleagues who've...
她收集这些东西
who've suffered trauma. You know.
从受外伤的同僚那里
Anyway, it's good to talk about it, actually.
总算说出口了
Thanks.
谢了
I went someplace, Mum.
我去了个地方 妈
And every day I woke up in that place...
每天我都在那地方醒来
...and I told myself, "I'm alive."
我告诉自己 我还活着
And I was.
我的确是
In some ways, more than I've ever been.
比以前活得更好
You know, a... a barman...
你知道 有一个酒保
...a barman once told me that you know when you're alive
酒保告诉我 当你活着的时候
because you can feel.
因为你有感觉
And you know when you're not...
如果你没活着...
...because you don't feel anything.
因为你感觉不到任何东西
I made a promise, Mum.
我许下了一个诺言
I made a promise to someone who I care about very much.
我向一个我非常关心的人许诺
Then they've got nothing to worry about.
那他们没什么可担心的了
'Cause you always keep your promises.
因为你总是遵守诺言
The question is whether we have real grounds
问题是是不是真合法
to move for a statute on 48-hour turnaround in violent cases.
在暴♥力♥案件中 进行48小时监管
Unless you can isolate psychotic tendency and have that verified,
除非你能隔离并确定 是否患有精神病
you'll never hold a suspect for longer than 24 hours...
你不能拘留嫌疑人超过24小时
What do you feel, Sam?
你怎么看 Sam
Sam?
Sam?
Sorry.
对不起
Is it unethical to move for 48-hour custodial without formal charge
在需要心理分♥析♥的暴♥力♥案件中
in violent cases that may require detailed psychoanalysis?
没有正式起诉 进行48小时监管 是否符合道德
Um...
呃
Sam. Look at your hand.
Sam 看你的手
I can't feel it.
我没有感觉
What?
什么
Er...
呃
Sorry. Excuse me.
对不起 我去一下
Sam! Help us!
Sam 帮我们
Tyler!
Tyler!
He's going to kill us all!
他会把我们都杀了
No.
不.
Now you're just showing off.
你就是想卖♥♥弄一下
You OK?
你没事吧
I told you I wouldn't leave you.
我告诉过你我不会离开你的
Oh, lucky us! I'm sorry.
我们真幸运 对不起
Sorry? Is that it?
对不起就完了?
Come here. Get off, I'm not a fairy.
来吧 让开我又不是娘娘腔
Hey. Nice to have you back, mon brave.
很高兴你能回来 我的英雄
Good to see you, Nelson.
很高心见到你 Nelson
What you having? Scotch. Large one.
喝什么 威士忌 大杯
In fact, make it a bottle.
事实上 给我一瓶
Seeing as you're buying, boss, I'll have a port and lemon.
如果你掏钱的话 头 我来杯葡萄酒对柠檬汁
Boss. That stuff I said...
头 我说的那些话
I was angry in there.
我当时气昏了头
I'll pay for the phone.
我掏钱修电♥话♥
Chris.
Chris
You're going to make a good copper.
你将来会成为一个好警♥察♥
Really? That's fantastic.
真的 太好了
What do you mean, "going to make a good copper"?
你什么意思 "将会成为好警♥察♥"
Have a drink.
喝一杯
I got shot because of you. I know.
我受伤了就因为你 我知道
I'm truly sorry, Ray. Still...
非常抱歉 Ray 算了
I met a bird, medical bird.
我遇见了一个小妞 医院妞
Called nurses.
那叫护士
Big tits. Arse like two Cox's Pippins in a bag.
大奶♥子♥ 屁♥股♥就像 在包里放两个大苹果
She sounds enigmatic. No. She was from Barnsley.
听起来着迷 不 她是Barnsley来的
Go and find her, then.
去找她吧
Who?
谁
I'm not just a sex goddess, you know, boss.
头 我可不光是性感女神
I have a pair of eyes in me head. Go.
我可是长眼睛的 去吧
You OK?
你没事吧
What?
什么
Tell me.
告诉我
Tell you what, Sam?
告诉你什么 Sam?
Tell me what I should do, Annie.
告诉我该怎么做 Annie
Stay.
留下来
Here.
这里
Forever.
永远
All right, then, I will.
好吧 我会的
Tyler! Put that soppy plonk down and get in!
Tyler 别再柔情了 上车
Blag on in Archer Lane. Shots fired. Lovely.
Archer 大街有情况 子弹飞来飞去的 我最喜欢了
You two tarts, get in! And you, flash knickers.
你们俩笨蛋进来 还有你小妞
You shouldn't be driving with that leg.
你不应该开车 你的腿
Well, I am. You were shot.
我正在开 你受了枪伤
So will you be if you don't get in! Move it!
再不进来就打你 快点
It's no good.
情况不好
He's slipping away from us.
他已经快不行了
Sam? Sam?
Sam? Sam?
God, I hate that channel.
我讨厌这个频道
That's better.
好多了
What are you doing, Raymondo? Can't get the door shut.
你干什么呢 Raymondo 门关不上了
I should be driving. You drive like my Aunt Mabel.
该由我来开 你开车就像我姑妈Mabel
If you injure somebody in this car, it's technically a criminal offence.
如果车里的人受伤 你就等于触犯了法律
Shut up, you noncey-arsed fairy boy.
闭嘴你这个色鬼玻璃娘娘腔
Such elegant banter.
多么文雅的骂人
Try and keep it under 70. Oh, and radio in for uniform.
不要超过70英里每小时 呼叫制♥服♥警员支持
I don't need Plod in the way. It's procedure.
我不需要他们碍事 是程序
You're not above the law, Guv.
你不能凌驾于法律之上 老大
What are you on about, Tyler? I am the law.
你说什么 Tyler? 我就是法律
Yeah, in your dreams.
你做梦吧
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表