剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
As of last night, this thing's gone into top gear.
经过昨晚 事态已加速到极点
Don Sykes kindly offered us the name of the Mr Big behind this robbery.
Don Sykes友好的 告诉了我们后台先生
Leslie Johns. Career blagger.
Leslie Johns 职业强盗
One of Britain's most wanted.
英国头号♥通缉犯
Specialises in high-risk jobs. Lots of firepower involved.
擅长危险的活 喜欢玩枪
Racks up casualties, doesn't care.
杀人如麻 草菅人命
And to top it all off, he's a copkiller. Bastard.
还有 他是一个警♥察♥杀手 混♥蛋♥
So we need to stop him before there's any more bodies.
在他杀更多人前要阻止他
Now, Leslie Johns has never met Don Sykes.
Leslie Johns从来没见过Don Sykes.
So I'm going to pose as Sykes
我假扮成Sykes
and meet him, and find out the details of this wages robbery.
和他见面 找出抢劫的细节
Then we place officers in key positions.
我们把警♥察♥安排到关键位置
That way we can nab him red-handed
我们把他一网打尽
and stop the vicious bastard killing again.
阻止他再杀人
Can I remind you that this is a ruthless armed gang
我要提醒你 这是一个残暴的帮派
led by a psychopathic cop-killer.
由一个神经有问题的 警♥察♥杀手领导
He's dangerous. We need fully trained firearms officers.
他非常危险 我们需要武装警♥察♥
I'll tool the lads up.
我会把他搞定
Without official sanction, this is illegal, Guv.
没有上面同意 这是违法的 老大
Since when has catching evil scum become illegal?
什么时候抓罪犯也变成违法了
You're right. Your gaff, your rules.
你对 你的妙计 你的规矩
You nab Johns any way you see fit.
你想怎么抓他都行
This my copy of "Just Jugs"? Yeah.
这是我的<大奶志>? 是的
What are you doing with it?
你想干什么
There's an interview with Kingsley Amis that I really want to read.
有采访小说家Kingsley Amis 我想读
Kingsley...
Kingsley...
You know, the saddest thing is, I believe you.
你知道吗 可悲的是我相信你
Bloody hell, he looks like Andy Capp.
老天他长得像Andy Capp
Undercover stake-outs and that. This is what I signed up for.
我当警♥察♥ 就想干卧底监视
"The Famous Five" Chris It's not "The Famous Five", Chris.
这不是小儿书
Oh, don't spoil it, boss.
头 别干扰气氛
Wasting your breath, Chris.
白费口舌 Chris
He's never stood shoulder to shoulder with us, and he never will.
他永远不会和我们一条心
There he is. Let's just kick him to death now. He'll not be mourned.
他出来了 我们上去 把他打个半死 没人会管
Easy does it, Sergeant.
冷静 警长
Guv's in like Flint. Looks like we're on.
老大搭上线了 我们成功了
Right, the plan is the train carrying the wages
计划是这样 火车带着工钱
will be stopped somewhere en route to the colliery.
会停在去煤矿的途中
Johns and his gang of six, including meself, strike immediately.
John和他的6人团伙 包括我 立刻袭击
Wages are then transferred into Johns's van.
钱会被转移到Johns的货车
He then takes a hostage for security. It's what he does.
为了保险 他带上个人♥质♥
As soon as he thinks he's in the clear, he'll top 'em.
当他认为他安全的时候 我们冲上去
Remember, you're dealing with a psycho.
记住你们对付的是一个疯子
Ray and Sam, you'll replace NUM security and ride with the wages.
Ray和Sam你们替换 原有的NUM保安 和钱一起走
Up for a bit of play-acting, Raymondo?
装得像一点 Raymondo
Doddle, Guv. It's not "Hamlet".
太简单了 老大 又不是演《哈姆雷特》
That's good, because "Hamlet" is a tragedy.
很好 因为哈姆雷特是悲剧
Trust you to know that. Poof.
就你知道 话多
Chris and Annie, you'll be on board as train staff.
Chris还有Annie 你们会是火车工作人员
Sorry, Cartwright, but they'll be expecting a bird.
对不起 Cartwright 他们需要一个女人
Are you sure this is the only way to nail him, Guv?
你确定这是 唯一一个抓他的办法
Of course it is. I don't do this for me health, you know.
那当然 我又不是为了自己
I know we're dealing with a cop-killer,
我们和一个警♥察♥杀手打交道
but I have a responsibility to this city
但我有责任保护这个城市
and I will move heaven and earth to stop this man.
我会翻江倒海去阻止他
Now, he doesn't play by any rules. Nor should we.
他不按规矩来 我们也不按
What have you got?
有什么消息
He's planned an undercover sting to catch Leslie Johns.
他计划卧底去抓Leslie Johns
He's sending in regular DCs without firearms backup.
他派普通的警员上阵 还没有火力支援
A tape recording. Full written report.
一盘磁带 还有详细报告
Thank you.
谢谢
There. I've done my bit. When can I go home?
我♥干♥完我的了 我什么时候回家
Hang on, I need a credible officer to take the stand against Hunt.
我需要一个 可靠的警员指证Hunt
You'll have to bear witness. Look, I have done everything I can.
你要作证 听着 我做完了我能做到的
Now it's up to you to complete this operation and get me home.
轮到你完成手术带我回家
Well, that's only half of it, Sam.
只完成了一半 Sam
We're not only dismantling A Division, we're rebuilding it.
我们不止分解A区 我们要重建
That was always the plan. What plan?
这才是计划 什么计划
Metropolitan Accountability and Reconciliation Strategy.
"城市责任和解计划"
Taking on corruption in the force.
惩治腐♥败♥
We have to prove to the public that we're exorcising the cancer.
向公众证明 我们可以治愈癌症
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是 是
But we're not talking about boffing up a few local bobbies here.
但是我们说的 可不是抓几个小警♥察♥
There's a lot more at stake.
这里还有更要紧的事
Huh?
嗯?
Yeah?
对不对
Sorry, I don't think we're quite on the same sheet of paper.
对不起 我想我们 说的好像不是一个事
What exactly are you saying?
你到底在说什么
I know why you're really here.
我知道你为什么在这
So why am I really here?
我为什么在这
OK.
好吧
I'm in a coma in the future.
在未来我处在昏迷状态
This is not real.
这不是真的
You are the surgeon who is going to bring me home.
你是医生 要把我带回家
Now that I've given you the power to destroy Gene Hunt,
我给了你力量去整垮Gene Hunt
who is the cancer that is holding me here in this place.
他是在我脑子里的癌症 把我困在这个地方
You're in a coma in the future?
在未来你处在昏迷状态
It's a good one, in't it?
很好笑 对吧
Well, this explains a lot.
解释清了很多事
It must be the crash. Crash?
一定是那场事故 事故?
You had an accident on... on the way to A Division all those months ago.
几个月前 你来A区时遭遇了车祸
I did think about aborting the operation, but you were coping.
我本来要取消行动 但是你坚持了下来
You'd successfully gone undercover.
你成功的打了进去
Do you remember your original brief?
你记不记得以前的事
Do you remember your real life back in Hyde?
你记不记得在Hyde的生活
Of course not.
当然不记得
Because this is not real.
因为这都不是真的
You have amnesia, Sam.
你得了失忆症 Sam
I'm in a coma. Frank.
我在昏迷 Frank
You hear voices?
你听见声音
You hear doctors and nurses telling you to come home soon?
你听见医生护士告诉你赶快回家
Look, this is the real world, Sam.
这是真实的世界 Sam
But this has happened to you before.
以前你也发生过这样的事
Where are we going?
我们去哪里
I'm afraid this isn't going to be very pleasant, Sam.
伤心的往事 Sam
Your parents died in a coach crash.
你父母死于公车事故
No, they didn't.
他们没有
You were 12. Remember what happened?
你12岁时 记得出了什么事
You closed down.
你自我封闭
Week in, week out, sitting bolt upright on your hospital bed.
直挺挺的坐在医院床上 一连好几个星期
Silent. Still. They said it was like a waking coma.
沉默 一动不动 他们说就像是醒着的昏迷
No, I... I don't. And then you came back. Stronger.
我没有 然后你回来了 变得更坚强
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
I don't know where you've got this from, but this is total bullshit.
我不知道谁告诉你的 但是这是胡扯
Sam, you told me about what happened to you when you were a child.
你告诉过我你童年的事
We shared all of this during your appraisal.
在你入职评估时 我们交流过
Look, look.
听着
I was involved in a coach crash when I was 12.
12岁时 我出过车祸
Yeah, I broke my arm.
是的 我摔断了胳膊
But nobody else was hurt.
但是没有人受伤
And yes, I did spend a little bit of time in hospital.
我确实在医院待了一阵
But...
但是
What?
什么
Who are these people?
这些人是谁
They're your parents.
他们是你的父母
The last time I looked, my name was Tyler.
上次我还记得 我姓Tyler
Sam, you must remember.
Sam 你要记住
You are DCI Sam Williams of C Division, Hyde.
你是Hyde C区 总督察Sam Williams
My name is Tyler!
我姓Tyler
Now, I've had enough of this shit.
我他妈的听够了
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表