剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
My case was sound.
这案子完美无缺
I go to hospital and suddenly the whole thing falIs apart?
怎么我一进医院 整个世界都变了?
They must have thrown the case out for some reason.
他们不知出于什么原因 放弃了这案子
And now Tony Crane has found me
现在Tony Crane找到了我
and he's getting his revenge.
开始报仇了
He's torturing me.
他在折磨我
Well, just remember, you can't get at him from a padded cell.
记住 要是你进了疯人院 就真的抓不住他了
Leaving so soon, Inspector?. Can't we tempt you to stay?
这么快就走了 督察? 不能多留您一会儿吗?
Can't we tempt you to stay?
不能多留您一会儿吗
You used my wife to testify against me.
你利用我老婆来指证我
But you couIdn't protect her.
不过你保护不了她
Eve's blood is on your hands, Tyler.
你双手沾满了Eve的血 Tyler
And what did it get you? I'm out, and you're locked in there.
看看你落得什么下场? 我出来了 你却被关在里面
Eve.
Eve
Eve Crane And what do you want, Inspector? Eve Crane.
有事吗 督察?
Eve Olawi, actually.
我叫Eve Olawi
Not forever. Excuse me?
会改的 什么?
I should have known it was you as soon as I saw you.
一见面我就该认出是你
Look...
听着
I owe it to myself to say this to you, OK?
不告诉你 我良心不安
Leave Tony Crane. Just go far away from him.
离开Tony Crane吧 离他越远越好
He's going to ask you to marry him and will make you a business partner.
他会向你求婚 然后拉你合伙做生意
Is that what this is all about?
原来如此
Does it bother you that much? A coloured bird with a bit of power?
一个黑皮肤的弱女子有点小权 就让你这么不爽?
Look, I know this is going to sound mad, but...
虽然听上去很疯狂 但我还是要说
Tony Crane will destroy you, Eve, and he'll take his time doing it.
Tony Crane会毁了你的 Eve 他正一步步实现这个目标
That is why you will betray him in 30 years' time.
所以30年后你会背叛他
Just save yourself the pain of a miserable life and leave him now.
离开他吧 你就不会经受悲惨的生活
Not that it's your business, but he loves me.
不关你的事 他爱我
You have no idea where all this is heading.
你不知道未来有多可怕
Nobody ever does.
没人知道
Eve. Annie.
Eve Annie
No, she runs the business with him. She went to the police about him.
不 她跟Tony一起经营赌场 也是她向警方告发他的
So he beat her to death.
所以他把她活活打死了
Right, so we're talking about a man committing a murder in the future.
没错 我们在聊发生在未来的一起谋杀案
I was meant to be protecting her.
我本该保护她的
I was trying to get her to safety. Before I could, Crane killed her.
我想让她安全 但Crane却抢先一步杀了她
But now I can save her.
但是现在 我能救她了
I've been given the chance every copper dreams about:
我得到了每个警♥察♥梦寐以求的就会
stopping a killer before he kills.
在凶手杀人前阻止他
You can't convict a person for something they haven't done yet.
你不能给没犯罪的人定罪
Tony Crane is behind those attacks.
这些暴♥力♥袭击都是Tony Crane指使的
He is behind the murder of George Rills.
George Rills的死跟他有关
We can get him life for that. We can stop him from becoming...
这点就能关他一辈子 我们能阻止他...
I'm going back to the scene. There's work to be done. Work you started.
我要回现场了 还有很多工作要做 你发起的工作
Boss?
头儿?
Bloody hell, you look like something out of ''The Addams Family ''.
要命 你看上就像是鬼片《阿达一族》的一员
Up all night. Oh, aye? What was her name?
一宿没合眼 哇噻 她叫什么?
Migraine. German bird?
偏头痛(Migraine) 德国妞?
Where's the Guv?
老大呢
Here you go. These are the candidates from Uniform for the DC job.
给 这些制♥服♥警员是警员候选
PC Chapman's in his 80s, in't he?
Chapman警员已经80多岁了吧?
Give over, he's 45.
乱讲 他才45
You must give me the name of his personal trainer.
一定要给我搞到他私人教练的名字
Oh. Man in medical need of a Scotch.
哦 病人最需要来点苏格兰威士忌
There's a man who will destroy people 's lives, Nelson.
有个人会毁了别人的生活 Nelson
I've got to stop him from becoming a killer.
我要在他杀人前阻止他
Tall order.
艰巨的任务啊
He's a monster.
他是一个恶魔
Will be one day.
总有一天会是
Can you really know what a man will become?
你真的确定他会变那样?
You don't understand. I see things.
你不明白 我能看见
I had a vision...
我看到一个异象
A vision. No one understands.
异象 没人理解
You so sure, mon brave?
你真的确定 我的勇士?
Sam, sometimes you have to look again at who you have around you.
Sam 有时候 你真得看看四周关心你的人
You might find the strength you need.
也许就能找到力量
No fancy hunches. By the book.
不许凭直觉 照章办事
You started this and now I' m sticking with it.
你说的 我严格照做了
Both Rills and the other victims may have won heavily at Crane's casino.
Rills和其他死者 可能在Crane的赌场赢了大钱
Chips don't match. We only have his word for it.
筹码不符合 那只是他说说的
We pull him in, we put the squeeze on him.
把他抓来 严刑逼供
Why is that so hard for you to agree to?
怎么突然这么忸怩了?
Because I am policing in the full glare of the public bloody eye,
因为全社会上下都在盯着我看
the Chief Super is taking an interest, and we have no flipping evidence!
连总警司也兴趣盎然 而我们连狗屁证据也没有
And I can't believe I just said that!
难以置信 我竟然说出口了
I know what this man is capable of.
我知道他会做什么
You after my sheriff's badge?
你虎视眈眈我的名誉徽章吗?
You always have to fight me. Even when I' m doing it your way.
哪怕我照你方法办事 你还是要和我作对
Tony Crane is rotten to the core. lt is in his blood.
Tony Crane腐♥败♥至极 已经流淌在他的血液里了
Tell Askey to shove over. There's room in that padded cell for two.
让Askey挪一挪 我怕疯人院 不够空间给两个人住
Shut up, DC Carling.
闭嘴 Carling警员
DS. Whatever.
是警长 随便
Leave Tony Crane be.
别管Tony Crane了
Double -check all statements, go through all the door-to-doors again.
再次核对所有口供 挨家挨户重新询问
Chase up the dabs. We'll build this case again from ground level
跟进伦敦方面指纹进展 我们要重头开始调查案件
Party time.
派对时间
Wagon Wheel, strawberry milk. Works every time.
曲奇饼 草莓牛奶 次次见效
Not this time.
这次没用
Headaches, upset stomach... You're not looking after yourself.
头痛 恶心 你没有好好照顾自己
You see, Crane here was almost convicted of blackmail in 1971,
看到了吗 Crane1971年 差点被判勒索罪
but the claimant suddenly dropped all the charges,
但原告突然撤销所有指控
because he got to him.
因为Crane找到他了
That's what happened with my murder case. I bet you.
我那起谋杀案肯定也是这样 我敢打赌
He intimidated the witnesses.
他恐吓证人
See, that's what he does. That's his style.
看到了 他就是这样
CPS had no choice.
犯罪指控处没有任何机会获胜
Tonight. You and me. Snazzy night out.
今晚 你和我 疯狂一夜
Alvin Stardust. Bop till you drop.
去听Alvin Stardust 跳舞到没力
I saw her, Annie.
我看到她了 Annie
I know what's going to happen to Eve.
我知道Eve身上会发生什么
I know what kind of life is waiting for her with him.
我知道她会和Tony过什么样的日子
Believe me, there's plenty of others he's going to destroy as well.
相信我 他还会伤害很多人
lf Crane is behind these attacks,
如果这些袭击都是Crane指使的
then eventually the investigation's gonna take you to him.
那么调查最终会让你逮捕他
No, CID won't listen, it's a waste of time.
刑事侦查局不会听的 这只是浪费时间
Well, if it's so awfuI, then why are you still here?
如果真的这么可怕 为什么你还留在这儿?
Believe me, I wake up every morning
相信我 每天早上醒来
and I ask myself the same question.
我都会问自己这个问题
You know why you're here. And I do too.
你知道自己为什么在这儿 我也知道
You're lucky, Sam.
你很幸运 Sam
At least in CID you have a chance to make a difference. And you do.
至少在刑事侦查局你有机会改变世界 你真的做到了
Do I Yeah.
真的? 是的!
And to me, you do, too.
你也改变了我
''BRING ME SUNSHINE'')
What is it, Sam?
怎么了 Sam?
Is he all right?
他没事吧?
lt's all right, he's OK.
没事 他很好
He's fine, it's just a stomach upset.
他很好 只是胃有点不舒服而已
I'll get you some water.
我去拿杯水
His airway was disconnected. Well, he's stable now.
他的导气管脱落了 现在稳定了
Goodnight. Goodnight, Doctor.
晚安 晚安 医生
You were lucky that time, Tyler.
上次是你走运 Tyler
Now your life's in my hands.
现在 你的小命就掌握在我手中
And your luck is running out.
你的好运到头了
Who were you ringing, Sam?
你在跟谁打电♥话♥ Sam?
Hey.
嗨
Wait a minute.
等一下
Crown chips.
冠牌筹码
Look. In the picture. Crown chips.
看 照片里 冠牌筹码
He said he'd never used Crown chips.
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表