剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Frank Miller's up to his eyeballs in debt.
Frank Miller欠了一屁♥股♥债
You wouldn't think it with the car that he drives, suits that he wears.
我们看他开的车 穿的西服 根本不会想得到
Kids, they're all in fee-paying schools.
他的小孩 上的都是私立学校
What's Miller being in debt prove, though?
Miller欠了债又能证明什么?
Look. I found this.
看这个 我找到的
We were right.
我们是对的
O'Brien did work at that school where the first bomb went off,
O'Brien确实在第一次爆♥炸♥的那所学校干过活
but so did Frank Miller. Look. He's marked it on the map.
Frank Miller也是 看 他标在地图上了
He kept it locked in a drawer where he thought nobody would find it.
他把地图锁在一个抽屉里 以为没人能找到
Come on, let's see what else we can find before the Guv calls us.
快 看我们能不能 在头儿叫我们之前找到点别的
These two are on O'Brien's list.
这两个地点在O'Brien的单子也出现了
The bomb outside the school, the one outside the pub.
学校外面 酒吧外面
Clay Street, also on there.
Clay街 也在那单子上
So why is Kennel Road marked? That's not down here.
为什么Kennel路也作了标记? 那个单子上没有
He's doing something there.
他要在那里干点什么
From these building plans.
看这张大楼的设计图
Underground tunnels on Kennel Road.
Kennel路的地下隧♥道♥
Maybe Miller planted that list in O'Brien's locker.
也许就是Miller 把单子放进O'Brien柜子里的
Maybe he wants us to think that Clay Street is the next target,
也许他想让我们人认为Clay街是下一个目标
when actually it's Kennel Road.
可实际上应该是Kennel路
What's worth bombing in these places?
炸掉这些地方为的是什么呢?
A few offices on Clay Street, er...
Clay路有好些办事处 呃...
a few shops on Kennel Road...
Kennel路上有不少商店...
Wimpey bar... a bank.
Wimpey酒吧... 还有间银行
He knows these tunnels. Every access point, because he helped build them.
他知道这些隧♥道♥ 每个出入口都知道 因为他参加了建设
He needs dynamite to blow the bank vault.
他要用炸♥药♥来炸银行金库
Who'll suspect him? He does it for a living.
谁会怀疑他? 他就是做这一行的
He must have been planning this ever since the IRA bomb in London.
他一定从爱尔兰共和军 炸♥弹♥袭击伦敦那时就开始策划
Bit sick, in't he? Planting a bomb near a school.
真变♥态♥ 是不是? 居然在学校旁边放炸♥弹♥
He needed to know we'd take his threats seriously.
他想要我们认真对待他的恐吓
I know what I'd like to seriously do the bastard.
我知道我要怎么认真治治这混♥蛋♥了
Call in. Same Irish accent.
电♥话♥来了 同样的爱尔兰口音
IRA, says it's gonna go off in... Clay Street.
爱尔兰共和军 说炸♥弹♥在... Clay街
You psychic, boss? Let's go.
你会通灵 头儿? 行动
No, wait. Guv, Guv. The Irish bloke is Miller.
不 等等 头儿 这个爱尔兰家伙就是Miller
He wants us to think the bomb's going to go off in Clay Street.
他想让我们认为炸♥弹♥在Clay街
Think about it.
想想看
It's perfect timing. It's due to go off in the middle of lunch hour.
时间安排得很巧妙 爆♥炸♥正好在午餐时间
Miller thinks half of Manchester's coppers will be in Clay Street,
Miller认为曼城一半的警♥察♥都会在Clay街
waiting for an explosion that won't happen.
等待一场根本不会发生的爆♥炸♥
While Miller's right over the other side of the city.
而此时Miller正在城的另一边
It takes about 20 minutes to get from Clay Street to Kennel Road.
从Clay街到Kennel路要花20分钟
That gives him time to get in, get out, leave no clues.
他就在这段时间里进隧♥道♥ 再出来 不留一点痕迹
There's no CCTV to track him, so... CC what?
现在也没有闭路电视跟踪他... 闭路什么?
I... it's a security system we used in Hyde.
呃... 是我们Hyde用的一种保安系统
Anyway, the point is, he lets the IRA take the blame.
关键是 无论如何 他都让爱尔兰共和军给他背黑锅
He's right. O'Brien's the perfect scapegoat for Frank Miller.
他说的对 O'Brien正是Frank Miller的替罪羊
How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
Look, look, you know when I said I wasn't wrong?
你还记得我说的话其实都没错吗
Well, I was. But I was right about this not being the IRA.
哦 也错过 但我说不是爱尔兰共和军这是对的
I was right to follow my instincts.
照我的直觉办是没错的
Like you said, go with your gut feeling. I'm just taking your lead.
就像你以前说的 跟着感觉走 我听从了你的指挥
So I'm right.
所以说我是对的
We both are.
我们都对
Right. Right.
好 好
Just as long as I'm more right than you.
我还是比你更英明
OK, let's get to the bank on Kennel Road.
好 出发去Kennel路的银行
Phyllis, get a unit to Clay Street, get the area cleared just in case.
Phyllis 让一队人去Clay街 把那里的人都清走 以防万一
In there.
在那
Here.
这儿
He's broken the lock.
他已经打断了锁
We'd better get to him before he presses that button.
我们最好在他按下按钮之前就找到他
I'll wait out here if you like, keep an eye out.
如果需要的话我就待在这 给你们望风
Get in there.
快进去
How far down does this go? Shut it, you nelly.
这下面有多深? 闭嘴 胆小鬼
Come on, then, Marco Polo. Which way?
快来 马可波罗 接下来怎么走?
It's this way.
往这边走
We've got about five minutes. Here we go.
还有五分钟了 就在这里
What are you doing, you dipstick?
你在做什么傻事?
There's dynamite and you're lighting a ciggie!
这里有炸♥药♥你还点烟!
Sorry, Guv.
对不起 头儿
According to this, it should be about 50 yards that way.
从图上看 离这里只有50码
It should just be up here.
应该就在这
Ooh.
噢
Bingo.
中了
OK.
好
Aha.
啊哈
I'll lead.
我来领头
You OK, Ray? Yeah. Yeah.
你还好吧 Ray? 我很好
Ray? Where's Ray? Ray?
Ray到哪去了?
Don't come any closer.
不许靠近
Any of you.
统统退后
Put the gun down, Miller. No way.
把枪放下 Miller 办不到
Come on, Miller. This is not the right thing to do.
别这样 Miller 这么做可不明智
It's too late now. Put your guns down or I'll shoot him.
现在已经太晚了 你们放下武器不然我就开枪了
He's bluffing. He might be in debt, but he's not a killer.
他在虚张声势 他欠了一屁♥股♥债 但还不至于会杀人
I'll do it!
我说到做到!
Go on, then.
好 那就来吧
Come on, Miller. Give us your Irish accent.
来吧 Miller 让我们听听你的爱尔兰口音
You gone shy on us? I'm warning you.
见到我们这么多人害羞了? 我警告你
Come on, let's have it.
来啊 开枪啊
Five.
五
Four.
四
Three... Guv.
三... 头儿
Two... Guv, please.
二... 头儿 别
One.
一
Don't, please, Mr Miller.
别开枪 求你了 Miller先生
What would your daughter say?
想想你女儿会怎么说?
You shouldn't be in this line of work, love.
亲爱的 你不该做这一行
It's too dangerous for a lass. You sound like me dad.
小姑娘当警♥察♥实在太危险了 和我爸说的一样
Just think how proud you were on graduation.
想想你在毕业典礼上有多自豪
That's why you're doing this, isn't it?
所以你才会这么做的 不是吗?
It's not about the money.
不是为了钱
It's about your family.
是为了你全家
She's right, Frank.
她说得对 Frank
Guv. Please.
头儿 回来
But this is the wrong way to go about it, Frank.
但你走错路了 Frank
If you care that much for your wife and kids, you'd stop this now.
如果你还为你老婆孩子着想的话 现在就停手吧
You wouldn't want to hurt them by shooting a copper...
你绝不希望伤害他们 无论是打死警♥察♥...
...blowing us all up.
...或是把我们炸死
Is that what they deserve, Frank?
那是他们应得的吗 Frank?
How old's your boy? He's ten.
你儿子多大了? 十岁
How's a ten-year-old ever going to understand what you're doing, Frank?
一个十岁的小男孩 会对你的所作所为怎么想 Frank?
He won't.
他不会理解的
He'll think somehow this was all his fault
他会觉得也许这都是他的错
and that will be in his head forever.
他一辈子都会带着这个念头
Is that what you want for him, Frank? Is that what you want for your family?
这就是你想给他的吗 Frank? 这就是你想给你全家的吗?
What do I do, Frank?
我要怎么做 Frank?
What do I do?
我要怎么做?
'Cause my instinct's telling me
我的直觉告诉我
that someone who loves his family that much won't go through with this.
一个如此爱家的人 是不会这么做的
And d'you know what?
你知道吗?
I trust my instinct.
我相信直觉
Why don't you give me the gun?
你把枪给我如何?
Come on, Frank.
来吧 Frank
Trust me. Just give me the gun.
相信我 把枪给我
That's it.
这就对了
Patrick.
Patrick
I think DCI Hunt has something he'd like to say to you.
我想Hunt总督察有话要和你说
Have I? Yeah.
我有话要说? 对
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表