剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
This is a box, a magical box,
这是一个盒子 一个魔盒
playing a magical tune.
演奏着魔乐
But inside this box, there lies a surprise.
在盒子里 藏着一个惊喜
Do you know who's in it today?
你知道今天里面是谁吗
It's Sam Tyler.
这是Sam Tyler
Hello, Sam.
你好 Sam
How are you today?
你今天过得如何
Oh, dear. Not very happy.
天啊 不太好
Is it Gene Hunt?
是因为Gene Hunt吗
Is he kicking in a nonce?
他拳打脚踢你了
Oh, my God.
噢 天哪
Tyler. Boss.
Tyler 老大
Are you still on that sickie?
你还在休病假吗
Chris...
Chris...
I'm fine. I just need another day.
我没事 我就是还要再休息一天
It's just that we could do with a bit of a hand here.
可是我们这里需要帮忙
Chris? What the bloody hell are you doing there?
Chris 你在那里搞什么鬼
I work here, boss.
我在这里工作 老大
We've got a bit of a situation brewing. It's nothing too serious,
我们这里有点状况 也没什么大不了的
but it could end up in a couple of deaths. So can you hurry?
不过可能会死两个人 所以你能快点吗
In error, Sam has been given an overdose of medication,
由于医院出错 Sam服用了过量药物
which has placed him in extreme clinical danger.
这是他处于极度危险状态
No! I've given you time.
不! 我已经给过你们时间了
I've waited and I've waited!
我等了又等!
You don't know what I'm going through!
你不知道我在经历着什么!
Just come down, Mr Lamb. Simon.
下来吧 Lamb先生 Simon
He just went mental. We're doing all we can...
他发疯了 我们已经尽我们所能...
Release Graham Bathurst!
放了Graham Bathurst!
Release him or they'll be dead.
放了他 不然她们就没命了
You've failed them. Hey, come on, Mr Lamb.
你放弃她们了 嘿 别这样 Lamb先生
There's a time to take off the noose and put on the kettle.
该把绳套取下来 把水壶放上去
We were hoping you could be the voice of reason.
我们希望你能充当理智的声音
I came out of a musical box. A stabilising influence?
我从一个音乐盒里出来 转移注意力?
They've screwed up my medication. I'm speeding. I've OD'd.
他们把我的药弄错了 我在加速 我服药过量了
For God's sake, Sam. There's been a kidnapping.
看在老天的份上 这儿有一桩绑♥架♥案
We've got two people missing, in danger,
有两个人失踪了 她们的性命危在旦夕
we've got no solid leads and we're running out of time.
我们没有可靠线索 时间也快没了
And I'm seeing things.
我现在在幻视
Oh, you're always seeing things.
噢 你长♥期♥幻视
Oh, you made it, then. About bloody time.
啊 你总算来了 差不多是时候
And as for you,
对了 关于你
I can just about handle you driving like a crackhead
我可以接受你像疯子一样开车
and treating women like beanbags.
把女人当沙包对待
But I'm going to say this once and once only, Gene.
但我要说一句话 并且只说这么一次 Gene
Stay out of "Camberwick Green"!
离《Camberwick Green》远点!
No!
不!
My name is Sam Tyler.
我名叫Sam Tyler
I had an accident and I woke up in 1973.
我遇到车祸 醒来时已身处1973年
Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time?
我疯了吗?陷入昏迷? 还是真的回到了过去?
Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet.
不管怎样 我似乎踏上了另一个星球
Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home.
也许等发现其中奥秘 我就能回家了
There you go, Mr Lamb.
给你 Lamb先生
If you're serious about topping yourself, try one of our meat pies.
如果你真想自杀 试试我们的肉饼吧
You're meant to be the experts.
你们应该是专家的
You know, sometimes the experts let you down.
你知道 有时候专家也会让人失望
Me family. Me wife and me daughter, they've been taken.
我的家人 我的妻子和女儿 她们被带走了
And Graham Bathurst, you have to free him from prison, or...
还有Graham Bathurst 你们必须把他从监狱放出来 不然...
or Bea and Stella die this afternoon at 4.30.
不然Bea和Stella 今天下午4:30就没命了
Don't give up on them.
不要放弃她们
Find me family.
找到我的家人
"The police must put right their mistake.
"警♥察♥必须改正他们的错误
"Graham Bathurst did not kill Charley Witham.
"Graham Bathurst 没杀Charley Witham.
"Release him from jail by tomorrow
"明天之前把他从监狱里放出来
"or Lamb's wife and daughter will be killed."
"否则Lamb的妻女就会没命"
Guv, talk to me.
老爹 跟我说说
Blimey, you're burning up.
好家伙 你都要烧着了
Should I talk to you or fry me breakfast on you?
我是应该跟你说话 还是在你身上烧早饭
It refers to an old case from a year ago.
这件事跟一年前的一桩老案子有关
A teenage girl was murdered. Are these the old case files?
一个十几岁的女孩被谋杀了 这些是旧卷宗吗
Chris? Guv?
Chris 头儿
Charley Witham files. Why didn't you say they'd come up from the collator?
Charley Witham的卷宗 没通知我就从档案室那拿来了
I didn't know.
我之前不知道
Case files?
卷宗
Look like a safari park for dust mites.
看起来像个野生尘螨园
Don't come it with us. We haven't been home.
别跟我们过不去 我们连家都没回
We're eating out of cartons. Ray, that's your life.
我们都快把纸箱给吃了 Ray 那是你的生活
I haven't been to the pub for 36 hours.
我已经36个小时没去过酒吧了
Shit. Mm.
他妈的 嗯
I don't know what you were doing at the crack of dawn, but I know where I was.
我不知道你在黎明的时候在干嘛 但我知道我在哪里
Tyler, my office!
Tyler 到我办公室来!
OK. I'm just, er...
好的 我...
Sorry, it's... it's mine.
对不起 这个 这个是我的
What? Oh, go on, take a peek.
什么 噢 继续 随便看
It's Bond girls. Ursula, Honor. Couple of right tasty Jane Seymours.
邦女郎合集 Ursula和Honor Jane Seymours的正点写♥真♥
Boss?
老大
Boss? All right, enough!
老大 好了 够了!
Sorry. Here.
对不起 给
That note was left at the phone box
这张条子留在了电♥话♥亭
where Bea and Stella Lamb were taken.
Bea和Stella母女 就是在那里被绑♥架♥的
Stencilled over in carbon paper. Doubly hard to trace.
在复写纸上印出来的 双倍难追查
So who's Charley Witham and who's Graham Bathurst?
那谁是Charley Witham 谁是Graham Bathurst
Charley Witham was a beautiful 14-year-old.
Charley Witham是个 漂亮的十四岁小姑娘
She was attacked and murdered in cold blood one year ago.
一年前她被残忍♥地奸♥杀♥了
Her boyfriend, Graham Bathurst, confessed.
她的男朋友Graham Bathurst认了罪
He's evil.
他不是个好东西
Now he's in prison. Being evil.
现在他在监狱里 这个坏东西
I need more detail. What's the connection to Lamb?
我需要跟多细节 这跟Simon Lamb有什么关系
Simon Lamb coached an athletics team Charley was in.
Simon Lamb是 Charley那队的体育教练
Did he finger Bathurst for the killing? No, didn't know him.
他有在这桩谋杀案中指控Bathurst吗 没有 他根本不认识他
This isn't a grudge crime. Well, someone thinks he's innocent.
这不是一桩报复性犯罪 不过 有人认为他是无辜的
Don't start.
不用说了
I've come at this from more angles than Linda Lovelace.
这桩案子我采取的角度比Linda Lovelace还多
He's not innocent. He confessed. Worse, he gloated about it.
他不是无辜的 他认罪了 更糟的是 他还沾沾自喜 幸灾乐祸
Well, obviously someone wants him out.
很显然有人想让他从监狱里出来
How about Graham's family? Quick thinking, Van der Valk.
会不会是Graham的家人 脑子挺快 Van der Valk
While you've been laid up with your Vicks Sinex,
当你躺在床上 吃着百服宁的时候
I've been leading a kidnap enquiry. You didn't see us yesterday.
我已经在展开绑♥架♥调查了 你昨天没看见我们
Graham Bathurst.
Graham Bathurst
From the moment Simon Lamb walked in,
从Simon Lamb走进来那一刻
I knew we had our work cut out. Release him from prison, right now.
我就知道我们的工作要被打断了 把他从监狱释放了 现在
Righty-ho, sir. Anyone else?
好的 先生 还有别的人吗
Ronnie Kray? The Hilbury Road Axeman?
Ronnie Kray? Hilbury马路斧子手?
Release Graham Bathurst or they're going to die!
放了Graham Bathurst 不然她们就没命了!
Get your DCI. Now, just hold on.
把你们总督察找来 冷静
Get him! And as if by magic,
把他找来 然后就像出现奇迹一样
a DCI appeared.
一个总督察出现了
Well, they'd been shopping.
嗯 她们本来在买♥♥东西
Stella, me daughter, she called for a lift.
Stella 我的女儿 她打电♥话♥让我过去接他们
Then I heard them. They started screaming and shouting down the line.
然后我听到她们 她们开始尖叫 叫喊声从电♥话♥里一直传过来
Bea tried to stop him, and... Him?
Bea试图阻止他 他
Or them, I don't know. I...
或者是他们 我不知道...我
I could hear them struggling.
我能听见她们在挣扎
They were crying out and there was nothing I could do.
她们大声呼叫 而我什么也做不了
I... I just wanted the screaming to stop.
我...我只想尖叫声能停下来
Hey, Mr Lamb. We'll find 'em.
嘿 Lamb先生 我们会找到她们的
Right, we need to get statements from everyone in the area.
嗯 我们要拿到 这附近每个人的口供
Oh, no.
啊 不
Don't let him see it. Get it dusted.
别让他看见 掸灰取指纹
I am not taking another father to see his dead child. Let's move it.
我不想再让一个父亲看到 他死去的孩子了 我们把它拿走
We went straight to Bathurst's family.
我们直接去了Bathurst家
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表