剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
It's funny, that. Dynamite goes missing from where you work,
真是有趣 你工作的地方炸♥药♥失踪了
and next day you don't show up. What have you done with it, O'Brien?
第二天你就没露面 你怎么解释 O'Brien?
I'm saying nothing. You're not helping yourself here.
我没什么好说的 你这么做对你自己没有任何帮助
How can you prove your innocence if you won't cooperate?
如果你根本不跟我们合作 怎么证明你自己是清白的?
Who says he's innocent?
谁说他是清白的?
Innocent until proven guilty. Does that ring any bells?
直到被证明有罪他都是清白的 没一点印象了?
The law doesn't apply to maggots like him.
法律不容忍♥任何 一条像他这样的漏网之鱼
Come on, O'Brien, stop pissing us about.
快说 O'Brien 别把我惹火了
What's your role, eh? You the monkey or the organ grinder?
你是什么角色? 小木偶还是操纵者?
Who's making the calls? Planting the bombs? I want names. Now!
谁负责联络? 谁安的炸♥弹♥? 快把名字报给我 就现在!
Two names, right? That's your lot.
两个名字 是不是? 你们要的
That's your main man.
这就是你们要找的人
P McGinty? Aye.
P McGinty? 正是
Though his mate does all the legwork.
他的手下帮他跑腿
Have a nasty kick, this mate?
他这个手下倒是很能干啊?
Paddy McGinty's goat.
Paddy McGinty是个替罪羊
That's very clever, O'Brien. Very funny.
很聪明 O'Brien 真有意思
You know, you should be on The Wheeltappers and Shunters.
你知道吗 你真该去演《The Wheeltappers and Shunters》
Except you'll be inside choking on your own porridge
只是你要在牢里吃牢饭过一辈子了
if I have my say in it, you twisted piece of shit.
只消我说一声 你这变♥态♥狗♥杂♥种♥
Guv, come on.
头儿 别这样
Let me hit him. Just once. Another call's come through, Guv.
我要揍他 就一下 又有电♥话♥ 头儿
Shit.
见鬼
IRA. Same accent.
爱尔兰共和军 同样的口音
Dynamite under a car outside the Three Ships. Goes off in 15 minutes.
炸♥弹♥安在Three Ships外的 一辆汽车下 15分钟内引爆
Code word? There wasn't one.
有暗语吗? 没说
Make of car? Said it was up to us to find it.
什么车? 他说就看我们的了
Bastards.
混账东西
Right, Phyllis, from now on, only you are to answer the phone.
好 Phyllis 从现在起 你要坚守岗位 只许你接电♥话♥
What if I need the ladies'? Cross your legs.
我想去厕所怎么办? 腿夹紧一点
Get out!
快走!
Come on, move! Keep going!
快 快走! 动起来!
Where's the bomb squad, Phyllis?
拆弹组的人在哪 Phyllis?
They're on their way from a hoax call in Abbey Hey.
他们正从Abbey Hey赶过去 之前接到了个恶作剧电♥话♥
They'll be with you as soon as they can.
他们会尽快和你们碰头的 完毕
By which time it might be too late.
也许那时已经太晚了
Guv?
头儿?
Got any pliers?
有钳子吗?
You done this before? Once. At Hyde.
你以前干过这个? 干过一次 在Hyde
And? Well, I'm still here, aren't I?
结果怎样? 我人还在这 你说结果怎样?
A dead moron's no use to anyone.
白白送死可一点帮助都没有
Come on, think.
来吧 好好想想
OK.
好
Come on, you know this.
大胆做吧 你是对的
No rush! Got about 22 seconds before we're all blown sky-high.
别急! 离我们都被炸上天还有22秒
It's the red. It's the red, it's got to be the red.
是那根红的 是那根红的 应该是那根红的
I'm sure it is.
我敢肯定
I knew it was the red, I... I just... I couldn't...
我知道是那根红的 我... 只是...
I couldn't remember.
我记不清了
Still don't think it's down to the IRA?
仍然不认为是爱尔兰共和军干的?
I'm not sure.
我不能肯定
But it can't be O'Brien making the calls.
但肯定不是O'Brien打的电♥话♥
Tenner says he knows who is, though. He's involved, I know he is.
虽然他说他知道是谁干的 但他也脱不了干系 我知道的
How?
你怎么知道?
Boss.
老大
That was one of the street names on O'Brien's list.
这条街也是O'Brien那张清单上的
You sick, evil bastard. Where's the next one going to go off?
你完蛋了 混账东西 下一个炸♥弹♥放在哪?
I don't know what you're talking about.
我根本不知道你在说什么
Get up.
起来
Get up!
给我起来!
You had the name of the pissing street written down.
你有一张单子 发生爆♥炸♥的街道名都列在上面
They're just streets that we did jobs on.
那只是我们之前干过活的地方
So where are you and your IRA mates planning the next job, eh?
好 你和你那些爱尔兰共和军同伙 接下来准备在哪里干活?
Stop.
住手
He can't. It's all you English can do. Have done for centuries.
他不会停手的 你们这些英国佬 几百年来就是这么对我们的
Well, I'm all for tradition, me.
哦 我正好是个传统的人
That's enough.
够了
Where's the bomb? I said that's enough!
炸♥弹♥在哪? 我说 够了!
You carry on like this and we won't get any evidence
你就是继续这么做 我们也不会有证据
because the suspect will be dead.
因为嫌疑犯被你打死了
You're condemning a man before he's even been tried!
他还没被审讯你已经给他判刑了!
Because I know he's guilty! And what if he's innocent?
因为我知道他有罪! 那如果他是清白的呢?
What if he's sent down and the conviction's overturned?
如果他被你打死了 而后所有指控都被推♥翻♥了怎么办?
You may as well become a recruitment officer for the bloody terrorists!
你也就会成为残忍♥的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥警官!
And as for the public's faith in the police, no one will trust us. No one!
到时候公众将对警♥察♥失去信心 没有人会相信我们 一个也没有!
We're the police. Everybody trusts us!
我们是警♥察♥ 大家就应该相信我们!
Not where I come from, they don't.
我来的地方就不是这样
Yeah, not if they're all bloody like you, eh?
对 那是因为他们都和你一样吧?
We need to get him to hospital.
我们得送他去医院
Shame you didn't show the same concern for your own colleague.
真为你羞耻 你怎么没对你的同事表现过这种关心
I don't need this shit.
我不需要为这个羞耻
I'll call an ambulance on the way out.
我要出去叫救护车
If you think I am going to let you walk away from this investigation,
如果你觉得我会同意你离开这案子
you're in for an even bigger disappointment
你一定会非常失望
than the day we found out the plonk Doris Bangs
比那天我们发现Doris Bangs酒
was a name and not a promise.
完全是有名无实还要失望
Usual, mon brave? Large usual.
和平常一样 来一杯? 要大杯
Coming up. O'Brien's behind those bombs.
来了 O'Brien就是炸♥弹♥事件的幕后主使
What we have to do...
我们要做的就是...
OK?
好了?
Thought the doc signed you off for a few weeks?
还以为医生会让你休息几个礼拜
He did.
他是让我休息
I wanted to catch the bastard that did this to me.
但我想抓到害了我的那个狗♥杂♥种♥
I'm really sorry, mate.
我真的很抱歉 老兄
You know, up till now, Colin Bell was what I'd call a hero. Not any more.
你们知道 之前我一直说 Colin Bell才算英雄 现在不是了
Nelson, get the man a drink. Cheers, Guv.
Nelson 给他来一杯 真棒 头儿
Good to have you back, mate. You OK?
老兄你回来真好 你还好吧?
Ray? You OK?
Ray? 你还好吧?
Yeah, fine. I'm fine.
是的 好 我很好
Guv.
头儿
He shouldn't be here. He's got PTSD.
他不该待在这 他有创伤后应激障碍
The man's a hero and you're accusing him of having the clap.
他是个英雄 接受大家的掌声有什么不对
No. Post-traumatic stress disorder.
不是的 他有创伤后应激障碍
I've seen it before.
我以前见过
He needs counselling. He's a police officer, not a fairy.
他需要去做些咨♥询♥ 他是个警官 不是个玻璃
Nelson, Scotch.
Nelson 来杯苏格兰威士忌
There you go, Raymondo. Chaser.
给你 Raymond兄 过把瘾
Red lorry, yellow lorry, red lorry, yellow lorry.
红货车 黄货车 红货车 黄货车
Red lorry, yellow lorry.
红货车 黄货车
What do you want?
你想干什么?
Red wire, yellow wire. Red wire, yellow wire.
红线 黄线 红线 黄线
Stop. Come on, Sam. You try it.
别说了 来啊 Sam 你来猜啊
Red wire, yellow wire.
红线 黄线
Come on. You know everything, Sam.
来啊 你什么都知道 Sam
So clever.
你那么聪明
Just leave me. You're always right. Pick one.
让我一个人待着好不好 你总是对的 选一个吧
You pick the right one, it proves you were right.
你选中了对的那个 就证明你之前说的都是对的
It's OK, Sam. I know you'll pick the right one.
没关系的 Sam 我知道你肯定能选中对的那个
Go with your instinct.
凭你的直觉去选吧
Bang! Jesus.
轰隆! 天啊
You're dead, Sam. Oh, dear. You and how many others?
你死了 Sam 哦天呐 除了你还有多少人遭殃啊?
Don't you ever knock? Why? Got a bird in here?
你就不会敲门吗? 为什么? 你这有个姑娘吗?
Where you going? Back to the start.
你准备去哪? 回到起点
What for? I've no idea.
为什么? 我也不知道
Forget it. Now, do you want the bad news or the bad news?
算了吧 你想听坏消息 还是坏消息?
O'Brien's missing from hospital. Shit.
O'Brien在医院里失踪了 真见鬼
If that isn't a sign of guilt, I don't know what is.
如果这都不表示他有罪 我都不知道说什么好了
What's the other bad news? Call just came through. IRA.
还有什么坏消息? 又来电♥话♥了 爱尔兰共和军
Said the next one's the big one. 2pm on the dot.
说下一个是个大家伙 下午2点爆♥炸♥
Bastards didn't say where, though. That's four hours from now.
但这帮狗♥杂♥种♥没说地点 离现在只有四小时了
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表