剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Low-level blag to see whether Dickie was still match-fit.
低级的试探看看Dickie 是不是依然身手矫健
No. Raxton Street's the big one.
不 Raxton街才是大买♥♥卖♥♥
Why are you telling us this?
你为什么告诉我们这些?
Always a pleasure to assist the police.
永远乐意为警署效劳
When's it going off? Um...
什么时候进行? 呃
Just under an hour.
不到一个小时
Chris, round up everyone you can get.
Chris 集中所有能找到的人
Ray, wake up and get a van. Cartwright, stick lipstick on.
Ray 起来找辆货车 Cartwright 把唇膏合上
There's a blag on at Raxton Street post office in an hour.
一小时之内Raxton街的邮局 会有一桩劫案
I want the lot of you in there under cover.
我希望你们都埋伏在那
We're gonna catch these bastards with their fingers in the till.
我们要把那些混♥蛋♥们抓个措手不及
Come on, what are you waiting for?
快点 你们还在等什么?
If Malone's behind these robberies, then why is he tipping us off?
如果Malone是这些劫案的幕后 为什么他要把这些透漏给我们?
He said there's a turf war.
他说是因为争地皮的事
That means Malone isn't behind Dickie Fingers' disappearance.
那意味着Malone 跟Dickie Fingers的消失没关系了?
It could be a setup. You always do this to me.
老大 这可能是个陷阱 你总是这么对我
I run in certain and walk out confused.
我进来的时候还很有把握 出去的时候又迷茫了
We're risking officers without being in full possession of the facts!
根本没有充分的证据 咱们在拿警♥察♥们冒险
My officers are trained for exactly this type of situation.
我的手下处理这种情况可是训练有素
Did you say bank or post office? Oh, Chris, Chris. Post office!
你说的是银行还是邮局? 哦 Chris Chris 邮局
Right, we have 57 minutes to respond to a 24-carat tip-off
嗯 我们有57分钟的时间 来回应这个价值24克拉的情报
which I'm 100% confident about.
这消息我100%的有把握
And which I say is too much of a risk.
但是在我看来是一个极有风险的消息
You know, if I was as worried as you,
知道吗 如果我和你一样忧心忡忡
I'd never fart for fear of shitting myself.
我不会因为害怕拉屎而停止放屁的
Now, we have one chance to recapture Dickie Fingers.
现在 我们还有一次 抓住Dickie Fingers的机会
The Dickie Fingers that you let go of in the first place.
正是你一开始放走的Dickie Fingers
You be at Raxton Street in ten minutes for my briefing
你听我指令 十分钟之内赶到Raxton街
or you never set foot in this building again.
否则别再踏进办公楼一步
Comprehendez, muchacho?
明白了吗
Yes, guv. Good!
是 老大 很好
What's happened to Harry?
Harry怎么了?
Sir.
长官
Harry. It's not what you think.
Harry 不是你想的那样
I saw your hands shaking before. You have no idea.
我见过你的手发颤 你不懂
I do.
我懂
I've seen it a dozen times.
我见了十几回了
Look, half of CID will be alcoholics
一旦撒切尔夫人做了首相
by the time Maggie Thatcher becomes Prime Minister.
刑事调查部一半人都将成酒鬼了
If Margaret Thatcher ever becomes Prime Minister,
如果撒切尔成了首相
I'll have been doing something a lot stronger than whisky.
我会尝试些比威士忌更强烈的东西
I'm taking these tablets.
我吃这些药
They're strong enough to knock out a horse. This helps wash 'em down.
这药劲大的足够迷倒一匹马 这玩意儿能抑制住
Whatever. Really?
随便吧 真的?
For the cancer.
对患癌症的来说
Nine months. Year at the outside.
九个月 没多少时候了
Does Gene? No. And you're not to tell him.
Gene知道吗 不知道 别告诉他
Sir. I don't want his pity.
长官 我不需要他的怜悯
So I'll appreciate your discretion, Detective Inspector.
我会感谢你的谨慎的 督察
Or rather, silence.
或者 沉默
Now, what's happening with Malone?
那么 Malone怎么了?
He's given us a tip-off.
他给了我们一个情报
The post office in Raxton Street is about to be hit.
说是Raxton街的邮局会被抢
The guv's put some lads in there. What, now?
老大派了些人在那 什么 现在?
Here you go, love. Now don't spend it all at once.
这就好了 亲爱的 记得不要一次都花光啊
Oh, I know, love. I miss shillings too.
哦 我知道 亲爱的 我也想念先令
There we go. Remember, happy birthdays begin with the postman.
这样就成了 记住 快乐的生日由邮递员开始
Thank you.
谢谢
There's still ordinary customers out there.
那里还有普通顾客
Because those amateurs are taking so long to process the queue.
因为这些业余人士工作效率太慢
Sir.
长官
Whatever it is, I haven't got time for it.
不管你要说什么 我都没时间听
Blag's due at four on the dot.
马上就四点了
I haven't received any firearms training.
我没接受过任何枪♥械♥训练
That's not right.
这可不行啊
You see, this is why birds and CID don't mix.
你看 这就是小妞和刑事侦缉部 格格不入的原因
You give a bloke a gun, it's a dream come true.
你给一个家伙一支枪 那就是美梦成真了
You give a girl one, she moans it doesn't go with her dress.
你给一个姑娘 她却会抱怨那跟她的衣服不配
Now start behaving like a detective and show some balls.
现在表现得像个警♥察♥ 做出点样子来
Thanks for being so sympathetic, sir.
谢谢你如此关心 长官
Let's hope you don't end up in my firing line.
希望你别在倒在我的火线下
She just threaten to shoot me? Bright future ahead of her, that lass.
她刚刚威胁说要枪杀我? 光明的前途在等着她呢 这个小姑娘
OK. That's the last customer out.
好了 最后一个顾客出去了
The only people left in there now are ours.
只剩下我们的人了
Oi! Remember. Let it go on till we've got the evidence we need.
喂 记住 别阻止事态发展 直到我们拿到充分证据
I want 'em red-handed, holding enough rope to hang themselves with.
要逮个正着 让他们自取灭亡
Come on, boys. Show your faces.
来吧 孩子们 亮出你们的真面目
Every bastard down now! This is a robbery!
跪下 混♥蛋♥ 这是抢劫
Get down now on your knees!
跪下
Get down. Do it.
跪下 快点
You move and I'll shoot you! You! Open that door now.
动我就开枪了 你 打开门
Do what he said, you! Do it!
照他说的做 说你呢 快点
Move it! Come on, move!
动起来 快点 速度
You twitch and I'll shoot you! Get that door open now!
再动我就毙了你 把那门打开
Get the door open. Come on. Move it!
打开门 快点
You, stay there! Come on, move it!
你 呆在那 快点 打开
Keep down, you! Keep down.
跪下 你 跪下
Right, get back. Stay down and stay quiet.
很好 回来 跪下安静点
Get back, get back!
回来 回来
Any closer and I'll smack you in the mouth!
再靠近 就扇你嘴巴
Not that ballsy, you tart.
别那么暴♥力♥ 小妞
Prefer it if your mate got it? You, show me where the safe is now.
还是想你朋友受伤? 你 快带我去保险库
I said show me now! Come, on move!
我说了 快带我去 快走
Move, move, come on! Show him!
快走 快走 快 带他去
Move, move! Quiet.
快快 安静
Come on. You lot, down!
快 你们 跪下
Get it open. Down!
打开 跪下
Come on, hurry up, hurry up!
来 快快
Get over there, bitch.
过去 婊♥子♥
We should move in now. There's an officer in jeopardy.
我们该进去了 有一名警官有生命危险
I want that safe door open before we rush in.
等保险库的门开了 我们再进去
Women's undies on your head, pointing a gun at a woman!
头上罩着女人内衣 手里拿枪指着女人
How small must your John Thomas be?
你的鸡鸡有多小啊?
Now SHE'S riling him. Women. Want to find out what it can do?
她在激怒他 女人 想尝尝吗
What are you doing? It's making me skin itchy!
你干什么? 好痒啊
This one's seen who you are now. So deal with her. I'm working!
她看见你的脸了 那就干掉她 我在工作
We need Dickie red-handed. Then he'll grass Malone up like a squealing pig.
必须把Dickie逮个正着 这样他才会 亟不可待地告发Malone
Your problems are much bigger than me, sunshine.
你的麻烦不止我一个 帅哥
Any second now.
快了
Oh, yes!
哦 成了
Come on! Good man.
快 干得好
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
快快快快
Don't move, scumbags. We've been set up!
不许动 混♥蛋♥ 我们被陷害了
All right, all right.
好好
This is all your fault.
都是你们的错
None of this would have happened if you'd left me in prison.
如果你们把我留在监狱里 就不会发生这种事了
We know Arnold Malone is behind this,
我们知道Arnold Malone是幕后主使
so all I need from you are the details.
所以你只要告诉我细节
I'm not talking with him in the room. I mean it.
有他在 我不会说的 我是认真的
Fine by me. Give me a shout if he needs a slap.
我没意见 需要扇耳光就叫我
Promise you'll protect me and I'll give you a name.
你必须答应保护我 我才告诉你名字
You're very eager to cough all of a sudden.
怎么突然猴急了
He's here, in this building. I need your protection.
他就在这里 在这栋大楼里 我需要你的保护
Malone can't get you in here.
Malone进不了这里
Swear you'll look after me. On your mother's life.
以你老妈的性命保证 你会罩着我的
OK. I promise. Just give me the name.
好的 我保证 说吧
Who'd never leave any clues behind? Don't start playing games with me.
有谁会不留一点蛛丝马迹呢 别兜圈子了
He knows what you look for. He's been steering you all along.
他知道你们在找什么 一直在引导你们
If you don't give me the name, I'll just bang you up in a cell.
再不说 我就在牢房♥里狠狠揍你一顿
He arranged the attack on your car. Give me the name.
是他策划袭击你们的车的 告诉我名字
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表