剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Why didn't you tell us all this? I didn't want to get involved.
为什么不全都告诉我们 我不想受牵连
And I didn't want all the shit that they've been getting.
而且我也不想老听那些废话
They kept threatening to kill him.
他们不断威胁要杀他
If you thought the shooting was racially motivated,
如果你认为是种族因素引起的
why didn't you inform us?
为什么不告诉我们呢
'Cause you're the police.
因为你是警♥察♥
You're never going to care about that, are you?
你不会关心这个的 是吧?
Yeah. Yeah, we are.
不 不 我们关心
Layla.
Layla
Oh! Is this what you've come to collect?
噢 这是你要的吗
Er... groovy.
呃 太棒了
Er... do you know Dipak Gandhi?
呃 你认识Dipak Gandhi吗?
Dipak? The evil pusher man? That's what you think, yeah?
Dipak 那个万恶的毒贩子? 你这么想的 是吧?
Well, we found heroin in his pockets.
我们在他口袋里发现了海♥洛♥因♥
The Gandhi brothers as drug dealers? That's crazy, man.
Gandhi兄弟是毒贩? 开玩笑吧 伙计
They set up the record business to pull chicks.
他们做音像生意是为了泡妞
How many brothers are there?
他们有几个兄弟
Two. Dipak and Ravi. Hey, just a minute.
2个 Dipak和Ravi 嘿 等一下
He's frightened. They all are.
他害怕 他们都这样
So where's this Ravi?
那么 Ravi在哪
If he's got any sense, he'll have split.
一旦有了风声 他就会逃
Immigrants keep their heads down.
移♥民♥都低头做人
Disappear into ghettos.
从这消失 躲进犹太人区
Dipak and Ravi arrive in Britain one month and they open a record shop.
Dipak和Ravi 刚到英国一个月 开了家音像店
Acting like they were white. Bet the NF hated that.
他们表现的就像是白人 猜民族阵线恨这样
Dipak had this dream about owning a chain of record shops.
Dipak梦想能开音像连锁店
Enormous ones, like, er... big music supermarkets.
大规模的 像 呃... 大型音乐超♥市♥
He was full of mad ideas.
他有很多疯狂的想法
Dipak said it was great to come to a country with such brilliant music.
Dipak说能到这样一个 充满美妙音乐的国家很棒
Made up for the cold and the rain.
纵使环境恶劣也无妨
And he always played this.
他经常放这首歌♥
He said he thought it was really about exile.
感觉像是流放的故事
They're trying so hard to start a new life here.
他们努力想过上新的生活
Whichever strange place you find yourself in,
不管身处何方
make that your home.
都可感觉回家
Are you really a copper?
你真的是警♥察♥吗?
What?
怎么?
Sorry, you just reminded me of somebody.
对不起 你让我想起了一个人
It's OK.
别害怕
I'm a police officer. We're just making enquiries of...
我是警♥察♥ 我们在做调查关于...
Maya?
Maya
I don't know if you can hear me, Sam, so maybe it doesn't matter.
我不知道你能不能听见我 Sam 也许这也无所谓了
It does matter.
有所谓
I love you, Sam.
我爱你 Sam
But that's the trouble.
这就是问题所在
When someone you love dies,
当你爱的人死了
you can say goodbye and...
你可以和他道别...
go through all the stages you go through
度过该度的任何过程
and move on.
继续生活
You're still there, Sam, and nothing's getting better.
你还在 Sam 情况没有好转
Maya. You look...
Maya 你看起来...
you look great.
你看起来很好
I'm going to stop coming to see you, Sam.
我不会再来看你了 Sam
I'm sorry.
对不起
No.
不
No! It's still me!
不 我还是我
I'm still here! I'll find the radio and you'll be able to hear me again!
我还在这儿 我会找到对讲机的 你可以再听见我了
No, Maya!
不 Maya!
Sorry.
对不起
It's OK.
没事儿
Er... sorry.
呃... 抱歉
No need for that smut in here.
那些毛书别留这儿啦
Not now we've got Cartwright's arse to look at.
现在有Cartwright的翘臀看了
Talking of which, cup of coffee, love.
说到这 给我杯咖啡 亲爱的
She's as good a detective as anyone here.
她是个同等优秀的探员
Fair enough.
确实是
See if you can detect me a nice packet of Garibaldis, love.
看看你能否帮我"探"到 一包夹心饼干 亲爱的
It's OK.
没关系的
Now. Yesterday's shooting.
昨天的枪击
The dealers are so scared, we're more likely to get Helen Keller to talk.
那帮毒贩吓得尿裤子了 比让海伦.凯勒开口说话还难
The Paki's lively as Liberace's dick when he's looking at a naked woman.
那个昏迷的巴基佬跟看见裸女的 李柏瑞斯的阴♥茎♥一样带劲
All in all, we're going at the speed of a spastic in a magnet factory.
总而总之 我们的进度就像是 磁铁工厂里的麻痹症患者
What? You missed out the Jews!
什么 你忽略了犹太人
What? I think we need to explore
什么? 我想我们要调查下
whether this attempted murder was a hate crime.
这起谋杀是否为仇杀
As opposed to one of those "I really, really like you" sort of murders?
与之相对的难道是 "我真的真的很喜欢你"类谋杀?
No. Whether it was racially motivated.
不 要看它是否有种族动机
Dipak was beaten up regularly by the NF.
Dipak经常被民族阵线的人殴打
Now, that hardly sounds like a powerful drug lord to me.
我感觉他不像是个毒枭
Maybe the NF shot him, left the heroin to make him look bad.
也许是民族阵线杀了他 留下海♥洛♥因♥抹黑他
The NF are far too stupid for that.
民族阵线的人都愚蠢透顶
They could stick a shotgun up me arse and fire it, they'd still miss.
他们就算把散♥弹♥枪♥ 架在我屁♥股♥上都会打偏
I'd still like to explore the racially motivated line of enquiry.
我还是想对他们 进行种族动机调查
And I'd like my boot to explore your jacksie.
我倒是很想用靴子 对你的屁♥股♥调查
Come on, Tyler, where's the evidence you're so fond of?
帮帮忙Tyler 你着迷的证据到底在哪
OK. Dipak's brother, Ravi...
好吧 Dipak的弟弟 Ravi...
...was probably the Asian who fled the scene of the shooting.
...可能是那个从案发现场 逃离的亚裔人
We talk to him, we'll get it. Something useful!
找他谈谈 水落石出 功夫不负有心人!
Track him down, Cartwright, show us what you're made of.
找到他 Cartwright 让我们瞧瞧你的本事
Guv.
老大
They've found another dead body beside the squat on Appleyard Street.
他们在Appleyard街上 发现一具尸体
I'd hate to be a heroin addict. I've always hated injections.
我不想当瘾君子 我一直讨厌注射
You're just the sort of gullible prat that would become one.
你这种易上当的饭桶 总有一天就是了
He's certainly a bit pale. Shut up.
他脸色有点差 闭嘴
Trouble is, it's a new drug. They don't know what dose to take.
问题是 这毒品是新品种 他们不知道该吸多少
Well, let's give them an instruction booklet, shall we?
那我们就给他们本使用指南 告诉他们怎么注射 怎么样
The trouble is, some evil bastard is selling a new poison in my city.
问题是 一帮杂种 在我的城里卖♥♥新毒药
Two more dead junkies down by the canal, Guv.
另外2个瘾君子 死在了河边 老大
Bastards.
混♥蛋♥
Guv.
老大
Orange glass. So what?
橙色玻璃 那又怎样?
So it could be from that lamp that got smashed at Rocket's place.
那可能是Rocket家里 打碎的灯上的
Which means he would have got his drugs from Rocket.
也就是说他是从 Rocket拿的毒品
Which means he would have got them from Rocket
也就是说在我们离开之后
after we went to bloody see him.
他妈的从Rocket那拿的
Two of them. Are you trying to piss me off?
两个了 你是不是故意气我
What can I say? It's me natural animal attraction.
怎么说呢 我自然散发的动物魅力
Mr Hunt. Toolbox. What are you doing here?
Hunt先生 "工具箱" 你在这儿干嘛
Heard this hairy fairy was selling that drug
听说这个长毛基佬在卖♥♥毒品
and I was going to give him a talking-to. You?
我想找他谈谈 你呢
Same.
一样
How lovely to find someone who shares your interests.
找到和你趣味相投的人真不错
It's all right, sonny.
好了 宝贝
When it comes to drugs, we're on the same side.
提到毒品 我们是一条船上的
Got to draw a line somewhere. Really? Where?
不过得划清界限 真的 在哪划
Someone's face with a chisel?
用凿子在某人脸上划?
Rather hurtful, this young man of yours, Gene.
真伤人 你这位小兄弟 Gene
Still, age before beauty, eh? I'll withdraw, let you get on with it.
不过 长者先 美男后 懂吗? 我走了 你们干吧
No.
不必
You stay here, Toolbox. You get the truth out of Rocket.
你呆在这儿 "工具箱" 你从Rocket嘴里套出真话
Who's selling the drugs? Who killed the Paki?
谁在卖♥♥毒品? 谁杀的巴基佬?
What? Guv, you've got to be kidding me. Who is this guy?
什么? 老大 你在开玩笑 这人是谁
Righty-ho. Big Bird!
好也 大鸟!
Who the... What the bloody hell are you doing?
谁 这... 你♥他♥妈♥的在干嘛?
What happened to Eric? Sad accident with a sawnoff.
Eric怎么了? 短管霰弹枪酿成的悲剧
But his good lady wife stepped in
他的模范妻子进来了
and helped keep it in the family. Eh, Big Bird?
把它带回家养着 呃 大鸟?
Chris, get the ladies outside. Let them put some clothes on.
Chris 把女士们带出去 给她们穿上衣服
No. You heard the Guvnor. Straight away.
不 你们听到老大说的了 快点
Chris. Right.
Chris 好吧
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表