剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
..far from now,
很久以后
when you're tired and drained and you're rattling like a chemist's shop,
当你精疲力竭 嗑药成堆的时候
you see one horror too many and you call me.
再也承受不住那些可怕的事 于是你打电♥话♥给我
And Tony Crane brutally rapes you and then batters you to death.
Tony Crane会残忍♥地强♥暴♥你 然后把你活活打死
lf I can save you, then who knows,
如果我能救你 谁知道呢
maybe I can save myself, because he's going to get me too.
也许就能救自己 因为他也会找我算账
We're in this together, me and you, Eve.
我和你 我们在同一条船上 Eve
You are insane.
疯子
This is just like the one stolen from George Rills.
这个筹码和George Rills被偷的那个一样
Put this in Tony's desk drawer. Why?
把它放在Tony书桌的抽屉里 为什么?
So that when I lead a police raid in about an hour, I' ll find it.
一小时后 我会带警♥察♥临检 就能找到它
You'd fit him up?
你想陷害他?
I would never fit anybody up who didn't....
我不会陷害无...
..who didn't deserve it.
无辜的人
No. I won't do it.
我不干
Do this one thing for me, Eve,
就为我做这一件事 Eve
and I promise you, your life is just beginning.
我保证 你的人生才开始
Bastard.
混♥蛋♥
No, not a bastard. Just a copper.
不 不是混♥蛋♥ 警♥察♥而已
Hello, Inspector.
你好啊 督察
Planting evidence?
伪造证据?
Printing money and laundering it through your own casino.
印制假♥钞♥ 再通过自己的赌场洗钱
Was it McKee? But he's getting old, isn't he?
是McKee吗 不过他越来越老了 对吗
His stuff's not quite good enough.
他的作品也不够好
So when George Rills walked out with a wedge of it, you panicked.
所以George Rills拿着 一大笔假♥钞♥离开时 你害怕了
You're the one should be panicking. You're finished.
是你该怕了吧 你玩完了
What's funny?
有什么好笑的?
You like cards, Tony. Why don't we put them on the table?
你喜欢打牌 Tony 不如我们都把底牌亮出来
You know, don't you?
你知道的 对吗
Know what? Come on.
知道什么? 行了
D'you want me to say it? That'd be nice.
要我来说吗? 好的 谢谢
You know that I' m lying in intensive care,
你知道我正躺在重症监护病房♥
30 years in the future.
当然 是30年后的未来
You see, I had a car accident and I woke up here.
我出了车祸 醒来以后发现来到了这儿
But you, the rich, powerfuI, 21st-century you,
但是你 21世纪有钱有权的你
is sitting by my bedside tormenting me.
正坐在我的病床边 折磨我
You'll turn off my life support and have me found dead by the nurses.
你会关闭我的维生系统 让护士发现我死了
Now, is this ringing any bells?
有没有回忆起什么?
You will forgive me if this sounds like you're clutching at straws.
无意冒犯 不过听上去你在捞救命稻草
Clutching at straws is a career option these days.
捞救命稻草现在也是一种职业选择
OK, maybe I' m not in a coma. Maybe I' m just mad.
好吧 也许我没有昏迷 也许我真的疯了
But at least I can try to save Eve.
但至少我可以试着救Eve
And all the others that you are going to kill.
还有其他将死在你手上的人
I' m not a killer. Oh, come off it, Tony.
我不会杀人的 哦 别装蒜啦Tony
You were born a monster.
你天生就是怪物
You just don't know it yet.
只是还没发现罢了
What are you gonna do?
你想怎么样?
Arrest me for a crime I might commit 30 years in the future?
因为我30年后的犯的罪而逮捕我?
Your DCI' ll throw you out.
总督察会踢你出门的
You think we're the Boy Scouts? We're the police!
你以为我们是童子军?我们是警♥察♥
We can have you serving life so fast your feet won't touch the ground.
我们能等你脚还没落地 就一辈子蹲大牢
Hunt won't go along with that.
Hunt不会同意的
Then you don't know Gene Hunt.
那你不了解Gene Hunt
Well, it's a crying shame, because I actually liked him.
是吗 那真可惜 我还挺喜欢他的
lt's me. Get the copper as well.
是我 把警♥察♥也弄来
Phil.Show the Inspector out.
Phil 送督察出去
Please, please, no, no!
拜托 不要 不要
Once we're out of this pickle, we'll arrest everybody. You, too, Boris!
一旦我们脱离困境 就会逮捕所有人 包括你 Boris
I didn't say owt. He just wanted to look in the shed!
我什么也没有说 他只是要看看小屋
Somebody help me! Stop! Don't!
救救我 住手 不要
Stop! Don't do this. Lads!
住手 别这样 伙计
Please, please. No, no!
拜托 拜托 不要
This is not like George Rills. This is premeditated. Step away!
这和George Rills的死不一样 这是预谋杀人 让开
No!
不 不
You were right. Maybe I won't kick ten types of shit out of you later.
关于Crane 你是对的 也许等一下我不会踢得你屁♥股♥开十朵花
lf you'd backed me, maybe... I bloody did!
如果你从一开始就支持我 也许... 我他妈很支持你
We would have got evidence to lead us to Crane eventually!
我们最终一定能得到指证Crane的线索
lt was done by the book until you rewrote it!
一切都照章行事 你却要重写章程
What choice did I have? I was on my own. I' m always on my own!
我有什么选择?我总是孤军奋战
Oh, it's my turn next, is it? Oh, lucky me
哦 轮到我了 是吗 真走运啊
We thought you'd like to die together.
你们大概喜欢死在一起
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等
I'm dying for a smoke.
我死前想抽一口
How about a cigarette, lads? Alast request and all that?
就一根烟行吗 伙计 最后的请求了
Er, cig...cigarette. Cigareta? Please, please.
呃 香...烟 香烟?拜托
You're going to have to bury us soon. lt's hard graft.
你们很快就要埋了我们 这可是体力活
Not in any hurry, are you? Eh? Top pocket.
不用这么赶吧 上衣口袋里
OK.
好吧
You'll both be dead soon.
你们俩很快就要死了
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Sorry.
抱歉
Oi, come on.
喂 快点
Those things'll kill you.
吸烟会短命的
Crane!
Crane
Tyler, what's wrong with you?
Tyler 你怎么了?
I can't...I can't, Guv. Just go. Go.
我...我走不了 老大 别管我 快走
Come on. Come on. Come on!
起来 起来
Shit!
见鬼
Ray, you beauty.
Ray 帅哥
When you didn't show, we thought we'd better have a look over here.
你不在 我们觉得还是来一趟好
Good call, Sergeant.
干得好 警长
There's 38 stone of Hungarian laid up there.
那里还躺着一个匈牙利大块头
No sweat. We'll cuff him ready for Uniform.
不用担心 我们会把他铐好 等警员来的
Phyllis, give me an eyeball on a green GT6, L reg,
Phyllis 帮我留意一辆绿色GT6 L牌照
heading west into the city from Cedar Road direction.
从Cedar路由西面进城了
Now where?
走哪边
It's over. You're no longer the hero.
结束了 你不再是英雄了
Look at you. You're powerless.
看看你 手无缚鸡之力
You couIdn't save Eve and no one will save you.
连Eve也救不了 没人能救你了
This is it, Tyler.
结束了 Tyler
Alpha One to Romeo Foxtrot. Over.
阿尔法1呼叫罗密欧狐步舞 完毕
Go ahead, Phyllis.
说吧 Phyllis
Green GT6 spotted entering the textile district.
有人看见绿色GT6进入了纺织工业区
I need all the cars you've got. We have to close him down.
把手头的车都调集过来 必须锁定他
ShouId be entering from the Drake Road end.
应该是从Drake路尾进去的
Right, we're on it.
好的 马上行动
We're in Ash Road. We'll cut him off by the gasworks.
我们在Ash路 可以在煤气厂拦截
I'm pulling in officers off the street
我把所有路上的警员都调集过来了
and I'm re-routing all our units as fast as I can.
尽快让各单元从新线路进入
This is it, Tyler.
结束了 Tyler
What's up with you?
怎么了
I'm dying.
我要死了
Rubbish. I feel like you do every Sunday morning.
胡说 我看你是睡懒觉
Right, you lot.
好了 所有人
Close off that street. I don't want anyone getting through.
封锁这条街 不许任何人闯进来
Right you are, Guv.
是 老大
Stop. What are you doing?
停下 你要干什么?
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
No!
不
You're nicked. Get out.
你被捕了 下车
Stringer. Stinger.
铁链 刺链
That's the one.
就是那个
He's still got us by the short and curlies.
他还是吃定我们了
We've got no evidence.
我们没有证据
We could cut the henchmen a deal if they finger Crane.
我们可以和他的心腹达成协议 让他们指证他
We're in the public glare, so I have to make this watertight.
我们处于公众注视中 必须处理得滴水不漏才行
Excuse me, sir? Not now, love. Grownup talk.
打扰了 长官? 等一下 亲爱的 这是成年人的谈话
I heard him order the attack on you and McKee.
我听见他下令杀害你和McKee
At least, I took that to mean... No evidence.
至少我是这么理解的... 没有证据
Excuse me.
打扰一下
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表