剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
He was with her that night. No, Don.
他那晚和她在一起 不 Don
You're not a parent.
你不是为人父母
A parent knows.
父母心里知道
The way he looked at them. No, Don.
他看她们的方式 不 Don
You blame Simon because he was the last person to see Charley alive.
你怪Simon因为 他是最后一个见着Charley活着的人
You blame him because he could have stopped her from dying.
你怪他因为他本可以救了她的
He could have run her home... You're twisting it.
他可以送她回家的 你在扭曲事实
No, Don.
不 Don
You're doing that.
是你在这么做
You're twisting this to blame Simon because you want to blame yourself.
你想扭曲事实来怪Simon 因为你想怪你自己
But you, Simon, no one...
但你 Simon 没有人...
...no one could have known,
...没人能事先知道
no one could have stopped Charley from dying.
没人能救Charley不死
That one.
那个
She was sixteen last month.
她上月16岁
My Charley would have been sixteen today.
我的Charley今天也该16岁的
Where's my daughter's birthday party?
我女儿的生日派对呢
She was my Charley.
她是我Charley
My perfect ten. Oh, Mr Witham...
我的完美十分 噢 Witham先生...
One kick and we're in.
踢门进去
When you go through a door like that, it's a step into the unknown.
当你走过那样一扇门时 是像未知跨出了一步
You're on the back foot, Guv.
你就处于后手了 头儿
But if you can draw 'em out, then they're on the back foot, like.
但如果你能把他们引出来 同理 他们就处于后手了
Let's talk at the station...
我们去警局谈吧...
Shut up and get over there!
闭嘴 过去!
Don't you dare!
你敢!
Get down there, you stupid bastard.
过去 你这个蠢杂种
You know Graham is the killer, do you?
你知道Graham是凶手 对不
Like you know your own name. That's what you said to me.
就像你知道自己的名字一样 当初你是这么对我说的
Well, Mr Hunt, if you were wrong then, what's your name now?
不过 Hunt先生 如果你错了 那现在你的名字是什么
Oh, Don.
噢 Don
What a mess.
真是一场乱啊
Yes!
好!
The noradrenaline is working. Ten mils did the trick.
去甲肾上腺素正在发挥作用 十毫升完成任务
Ten mils?
十毫升
The perfect ten.
完美十分
Back with us now? ♪ Through alchemy, iron turns gold ♪
魂回来了
I'm feeling much better.
我感觉好多了
Good. Yeah, I feel, er...
好 我 我感觉 呃
I feel good.
我感觉不错
Let's go out somewhere.
我们出去活动一下
One night this week.
这周找天晚上
What do you have in mind?
你有什么想法呢
Roxy Music. Free Trade Hall.
Roxy Music 自♥由♥贸易音乐厅
Oh. I'll think about it.
噢 我考虑考虑
No more visions?
没有幻视了
No. That's all gone now. I feel...
没有了 都跑了 我感觉...
I feel good.
感觉很好
Good.
好
Thank you so much.
谢谢你
Take care of your family. I will do.
照顾好家人 我会的
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你 不用客气
See, Tyler, we can manage, even when you are off your nut on drugs.
看 Tyler 就算你嗑药嗑得人事不省 我们也能搞定
Maybe you should keep a sack of them handy.
也许你应该随身带一麻袋
Good work, Guv.
干得不错 头儿
Yeah. Not bad.
嗯 不坏
Two lives saved. It's better than not bad.
救了两条人命 何止是不坏
Called us shoddy, lazy. I'm having none of it. We were thorough.
说我们技术差 懒散 我们才不是 我们查案是很彻底滴
God is in the detail. He was and all.
上帝存于细节 他是
Concrete evidence, Tyler. Forensics.
具体证据 Tyler 司法鉴定
Tung oil on Graham Bathurst's rag.
Graham Bathurst抹布上的是桐油
Tung oil?
桐油
Is that used on engines? I thought that was for wood.
那是用在发动机上的吗 我以为是用在木头上的
Wood? Yeah, it's...
木头 是的 它是
It's a lacquer. It's for tables, floors.
它是一种漆 用在桌子地板上的
And wooden gym equipment.
还有木制的健身器材
Didn't Lamb's statement say he was cleaning gym gear
Lamb的口供不是说他在清洁健身设备吗
as Charley was leaving that night?
Charley回家的那天晚上
"I just wanted them to stop."
"我只想让她们停下来"
He kept saying that, Lamb, about his family being kidnapped.
他不停的这么说 Lamb 说到他家人被绑♥架♥的时候
It was the thing that upset him the most.
这是最让他难受的事
"I just wanted to stop them screaming."
"我只想让尖叫声停下来"
Mr Lamb? Just a moment, sir.
Lamb先生 耽误你一会儿
Oh, here we go. Drugs.
瞧瞧 毒品
The drugs could have been planted to throw us off the scent.
毒品可能是被故意放在那里的 声东击西
And we suspect Ravi of importing scag.
我么怀疑Ravi走私白粉
Heroin. Bloody heroin.
海♥洛♥因♥ 该死的海♥洛♥因♥
It's the NF, isn't it?
是民族阵线 对吗?
They killed him and now they're trying to kill me.
他们杀了他 现在准备杀我
We need to explore
我们需要调查
whether this attempted murder was a hate crime.
这些谋杀企图是否为仇杀
As opposed to one of those "I really, really like you" sort of murders?
与之相对的是 "我真的真的很喜欢你"类谋杀?
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表