剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
You people are sick.
你们这群家伙太变♥态♥了
Y... yeah, yeah. Come on. Let's show some respect here.
是...是啊 是啊 拜托 尊重人家一点
Ooooh.
噢
What? What is it?
什么 怎么了
The pathologist from the original murders. Stuart Bator.
办过之前案子的病理学家 Stuart Bator
Ah, Master Bator. Remember him well. What about him?
啊 Bator硕士 印象深刻 他怎么了
He moved, to Brighton. Foolish, but not illegal.
他搬家了 搬到了Brighton 傻子 不过不违法
Bator was in the market for a second-hand car.
Bator想买♥♥二手车
He bought the car from Roger Twilling.
他从Roger Twilling那买♥♥到了
Go on. They become very good friends.
说下去 他们成了很好的朋友
Bator get pissed at the golf club,
Bator在高尔夫俱乐部喝醉了
tells Twilling about the Flower of Death.
把"死亡之花"的事情都告诉了Twilling
You got the right man before, Guv. This is a copycat killing.
你抓对了人 头儿 这只是一次复♥制♥杀人
When Twilling murdered Sandra Trotman,
所以当Twilling杀了Sandra Trotman时
he remembered what Bator had told him
他想起了Bator的故事
and used the red geranium to throw us off the scent.
用红色天竺葵来误倒我们
Twilling thinks he's above us, Guv. He thinks he's untouchable.
Twilling觉得自己棋高一招 头儿 他以为谁都动不了自己
He'll rue the day he decided to play copycat with Gene Hunt.
他会后悔和Gene Hunt玩模仿杀人这一招的
I want him, Sam.
我要抓到他 Sam
Hurry up, boss. It's freezing out here.
快点 老大 这里很冷
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这样
Gene Hunt smashes doors down. He does not pick girly locks.
Gene Hunt只会破门而入 不会娘娘腔地等着开锁
We can't just pull him in. He's too clever for that.
我们不能随便抓人 他狡猾得很
At least this way we get hard evidence.
起码现在我们能拿到确凿的证据
I'll be the laughing stock of the Lancashire police dinner and dance.
我会成为Lancashire警♥察♥舞会上的笑柄
Believe it or not, Guv, one day soon
不管你信不信 头儿 总有一天
something like this will bring down Richard Nixon.
这东西会让Richard Nixon下台
Hard to believe.
要我怎么信?
Chris, this is serious.
Chris 这不是玩
Sorry, boss.
抱歉 头儿
Where do you want the transmitter? Up here.
你想把这话筒装哪儿 上面
Chris? Bend down.
Chris 蹲下来
What for? Just do it.
为什么 叫你做就做
All right. Up.
好了 现在起来
Hold still.
托稳点
The law, the law! Get down, you div!
警♥察♥来了 警♥察♥来了 趴下 你这傻子
We ARE the law, you bloody clowns.
我们就是警♥察♥ 你这傻帽
God help us.
帮帮忙吧
Sorry.
对不住
What have you been eating? Pedigree Chum?
你吃了什么 狗粮吗?
We don't all have to be in here.
我们没必要都守在这儿
If this is the future, Gladys, we want to learn from the master.
如果以后这样办案 俏佳人 我们得从你这个大♥师♥那学学
A bird's just gone in. Could be his missus.
一个姑娘进去了 可能是他老婆
How was it? Not bad.
怎么样? 一般般
Wouldn't Nixon notice a van parked outside the White House?
难道Nixon没注意到 白宫外面停着辆面包车吗
Shhh. I spoke to Barbara earlier.
嘘 刚才我和Barbara谈过了
She said do we want to play doubles at Hanningtons later?
她说呆会儿想在Hanningtons打双打
Could do. Are they coming to the next party?
行啊 那下次聚会他们还来吗
Maybe we should ease back on the parties, Roger.
或许我们该停一阵子 Roger
We are not discussing this, Carol. Sorry.
我们不讨论这个 Carol 对不起
So, are they coming? Oh, try and stop them.
那他们来吗? 问过了 不来
Barbara said Trevor learnt things from Mrs Luckhurst
Barbara说Trevor 从Luckhurst夫人那听到点风声
that would be illegal in some parts of Wales.
说这在Wales是非法的
Good girl.
乖乖女
Bloody hell. That was getting good.
太棒了 好戏要来了
That bloody tart's been hassling me again.
那个小骚货又来烦我了
Ignore her. He means Denise.
别理她 他在说Denise
I don't know anything about her poxy friend.
我才不知道她那个贱朋友怎么了
Turn it down, it's hurting me ears!
关掉它 耳朵都要聋了
Missed it.
错过了
What's Hanningtons? It's a tennis club in Chorlton.
Hanningtons是什么 是在Chorlton的网球俱乐部
Murderers do not play tennis.
杀人犯才不玩网球呢
Well, this one does.
那这个会玩
What about Bator? Let's have him arrested and shipped up to me.
那Bator呢 干脆抓了他直接送到我这
Can't do that, Guv. Why not?
不能这么干 头儿 为什么不行
He died of cancer last year. Damn the man.
因为他去年得癌症死了 他妈的
But I have another idea.
但我有另一个主意
So we met on the canal footpath. Spring, 1970.
1970年的春天 我们在运河边的小路上相遇
I was Ionely, I was... you know, wondering if I'd ever find "her".
我孤单一人 我... 你明白的 不知道会不会遇见那个"她"
Her? Yeah, the one.
"她"? 是 真命天女
You know, the one we're all searching for.
你明白的 大家都在找的命中人
Me dog was struggling. Thought it was going to drown.
我的狗在挣扎 以为自己要淹死了
Terrier. Airedale terrier.
梗类犬? 万能梗犬
You jumped in and saved him. You were my hero.
你跳了下去 救起它 你是我的英雄
Sure you want to do this? We were married a year later.
你确定愿意这么做? 一年之后我们就结婚了
Might get a bit dangerous. You were never Ionely again.
可能会有危险哦 你从此再也不孤单
Annie.
Annie
We had a lovely honeymoon in Blackpool.
我们在Blackpool度过了一个美妙的蜜月
I was so surprised you were still a virgin.
我太惊讶了 你居然还是个处♥男♥
My husband and I only joined last week. Everyone's been very friendly.
我和我丈夫上周才入会的 这里人都很友善
Pretty lady like you, why wouldn't they be friendly?
像你这么个大美女 大家怎么会不友好呢
I bet you say that to all the girls.
我打赌你对 所有女孩子都是这么说的
Only the attractive ones.
只对迷人的说
Does your wife know you're such a flirt?
你妻子知道你那么爱调情吗
You can ask her yourself. Darling, this is, um?
你能亲口问问 亲爱的 这是..
Cherie Cherie. Is my husband pestering you?
是不是我的丈夫在骚扰你
Oh, he's being very flattering.
啊 他嘴可甜了
You here alone? My husband's here somewhere...
你一个人? 我丈夫在别的什么地方
Darling. Meet Roger and Carol.
亲爱的 见见Roger和Carol
Hi. Tony Blair.
你好 我叫Tony Blair
How do you do? Hello.
你好 你好
So, I hear you're new to the area. Yeah, it seems very nice.
听说你们是新搬来的 是啊 这里看来很不错
It is nice. Good people.
是很不错 住的都是良民
Don't need a new car, do you, Tony? Roger sells cars.
你不需要一辆新车吗 Tony? Roger是卖♥♥♥车♥的
Luxury cars. What is it you drive?
豪华轿车 你开什么车?
Excellent. Happy with it? Very.
好车 喜欢吗 非常喜欢
Boys and their cars.
男孩和他们的车们
Listen, can I be really, really forward?
能容我冒失地说几句吗
Oh, I love forward women. Roger, behave.
我喜欢卤莽的女人 Roger 规矩点
Sorry, what were you going to say?
对不起 你想说什么
Well, it's just we're new to Chorlton and we don't really know anyone yet.
我们刚来Chorlton 还不认识谁
Why don't we all go out for dinner one night?
我们何不一起晚上出去吃一顿
I think we can do better than that.
我想我有更好的主意
We're having a few friends over at our place tonight.
今晚在我家 我的一些朋友会来
Tonight? Oh, nothing fancy.
今晚? 哦 没什么大不了的
Just some nicely chilled Blue Nun and a few vol-au-vents.
一些冰镇的Blue Nun葡萄酒 和酥皮派
Er... maybe some other... We'd love to.
恩...或许再来点... 我们很乐意
Yeah.
是的
Just have a quick knock-up here first and work up a sweat,
先在这里痛快淋漓地打一场
then we'll come right over.
然后我们就来登门
Yeah, OK. That's settled. Terrific.
恩 好 那就这样决定了 棒极了
Some nicely chilled Blue Nun and some vol-au-vents.
冰镇的Blue Nun和酥皮派
This is Manc the Knife, is it?
这是"刽子手Manc" 是吗?
There's something about him. It's his eyes.
他是有点不同 看他的眼睛
He invited us to drinks tonight. So I heard.
他请我们俩今晚去喝酒 我听到了
Don't like it, Sam. Skulking about in a van.
不喜欢这样 Sam 在面包车里偷偷摸摸
This might be the only chance we get.
这可能是我们唯一的机会
Evidence, you said. What's a volauvent?
是你说的 为了证据 什么是"酥皮派"
Got no bugs in his house, we can't hear anything.
可他房♥里没那玩意儿 我们什么都听不到
Nothing is going to happen. It's just drinks, not one of those parties.
今晚什么都不会发生 只是喝喝酒 不是那种聚会
It's a puff-pastry shell, filled with a savoury meat mixture.
就是外头一层酥皮 里面包着香肉糜
What if it gets out of hand? I won't let it.
万一局面失控呢 我不会让它发生的
Please, sir. I think we're getting somewhere here.
求你了 长官 我觉得我们已经有了
You mean a pie, then?
你是说馅饼?
Absolutely ravishing.
太让人陶醉了
Thanks, Rog. It's a lovely drop. Frisky, isn't it?
谢谢你 Rog 这是令人愉快的一次造访 很热闹 不是吗
It is. Pert and frisky.
是啊 俏皮又热闹
Lovely, Roger. Here, I'll take that.
真的很棒 Roger 给我 我来拿
I've got a case of this...
我正有一单...
Have something to eat, you two.
这里有吃的 你们这两位
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表