剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
I am the word and the law.
我就是这里的权威
DI Tyler? Um... yeah.
Tyler督察? 对
Good.
很好
You must be DC Cartwright.
这位肯定是Cartwright警员
DS Carling. DC Skelton.
Carling警长 Skelton警员
We'll start with one-on-ones in my office, please, which would be?
我将与你们一个一个进行单独谈话 应该去哪个房♥间呢?
Er... I don't...
我不...
Well, I imagine it would be that one.
我想那个房♥间就可以
Good.
很好
Let's kick off, shall we?
我们开始吧 好吗?
Fine.
好的
You were first on scene?
你是第一个到现场的?
I was.
是的
Good.
很好
Why did he call you?
为什么他给你打电♥话♥?
Well, I suppose he trusts me.
我想是因为他信任我
Just as it should be.
我希望最好是这样
Sir. Did he do it?
我也是 他做了吗?
Without the postmortem and forensics,
在没有验尸鉴定之前
I'm not prepared to make a judgement on that.
我不准备对这件事下结论
Gut feeling?
直觉呢?
No.
他没做
Whatever he is, he's not a killer.
他绝不会是个杀人凶手
Well, let's see where the evidence takes us.
来看看证据会怎么说吧
I'll lead the first interview.
我会领导第一场口供的
I'll bring him up.
我带他进来
Thanks, Sam.
谢谢你 Sam
I'm sure everything will go as it should.
我相信事情会如其然
What did he say, boss? What's he like?
头儿 他说什么了? 他怎么样?
Well, he seems very professional.
他看起来非常专业
Bastard. That's all we need.
混♥蛋♥ 我们正需要这样
Well, yeah, Ray.
是的 Ray
Under the circumstances, I think it probably is.
就目前的情况来看 我想是这样的
He's doing an overview, isn't he? Yes, Chris, I think he is.
他正在理清头绪 是吗? 是的 Chris 我想是这样的
Did you get that from him, or did he get that from you?
是你学他还是他学你?
What do you mean? He's from Hyde, isn't he?
你这是什么意思? 他是从Hyde来的 对吗?
And we all know what they're like. Don't we?
我们知道那些人怎么回事 不是吗?
Actually, I've never had the pleasure of meeting your DI.
事实上 我以前无缘与督察谋面
Carling, when you're ready?
Carling 你准备好了吗?
Well, come on then, twinkletoes. Strut your stuff.
快 好孩子 有话快说有屁快放
Acting DCI Morgan will be conducting the interview.
代理总督场Morgan将会 录你的口供
Who?
谁?
He's from Hyde.
他是从Hyde来的
Oh, great!
真倒霉
What's he like? I've only just met him myself.
他人怎么样? 我也只是刚认识他
So how are we going to deal with him?
那我们拿他怎么办?
Deal with him? Mm.
拿他怎么办? 对
He leads the investigation. There are no deals.
调查是由他领导的 我们拿他没办法
Oh, come on. Where's the picky pain?
别这样 那个挑剔的刺哪去了?
Look...
是这样的
I will ensure this investigation is carried out in as transparent...
我会确保这个调查尽量透明...
I don't want see-through. I want fast.
我不想看到对面 我只想快点出去
You are a murder suspect.
你是谋杀案的嫌疑犯
We can't give you the keys
难道你要我把钥匙给你 然后跟你说
and say, "Just put them through the letterbox when you're done."
"完事后把钥匙放到信箱里就可以了"?
Get me out. I can't.
帮我出去 我做不到
No, no, what you mean is you won't.
不 不 我想你是不愿意帮我
Talk to Davie Mackay.
找Davie Mackay谈谈
Why? You were in court yesterday.
为什么? 你昨天也在法庭上
Now, you know as well as I do
现在 你我都深知
that something smelt bad about the whole thing.
这整件事臭不可闻
And it wasn't just your aftershave.
而且绝不只是你的挂胡水
Look, why should I? I see you've already started.
为什么我... 我猜你已经开始了吧?
Oh, fuck.
该死的
You're taping the interview? Should be standard practice.
你要把交谈内容录下来? 我必须按照规矩来
I find it keeps everyone honest.
我发现它能 让每个人都变得诚实
July 17th, 1973.
1973年7月17日
Present at interview: DCI Frank Morgan, DI Sam Tyler, DCI Gene Hunt.
口供参与者Frank Morgan总督察 Sam Tyler督察 Gene Hunt总督察
Two bullets retrieved from Haslam's house.
这是在Haslam房♥间中 找到的两颗子弹
Same calibre as police issue.
和警用手♥枪♥的口径一样
DCI Hunt's clothing. Stained with blood.
Hunt总督察的衣服上全是血迹
Witness statement from a neighbour woken by "bellowing and cursing".
来自一位邻居的证词说 她是被吼叫和谩骂的声音吵醒的
She looked out of her window to see this man
她把头探出窗外 看到这个男人
throwing a brick through the victim's window around midnight.
在午夜把一块石头 扔向了受害者家的窗户
She was woken again by shouting from the same man at 3.30am.
她在凌晨3点30分 又被这个男人吵醒了
Based on body temperature,
根据尸体的体温判断
the pathologist's report puts time of death at 4.00am.
验尸官认为他的死亡时间 是在凌晨4点钟
Does he?
是吗?
I understand that you claim to have no memory at all
我知道你一直声称 你已经完全不记得
of any of events between leaving the Railway Arms at 11.30 last night
从昨晚11点30分离开 Railway Arms酒吧一直到
and waking up in the victim's house at half past seven this morning.
今晨7点30分在受害人家里醒来 这中间发生的所有事情了
Right.
是这样的
Quite a lot to forget, don't you think?
你不认为你忘记的太多了吗?
You all right, Guv? Never been better.
头儿 你还好吗? 从未感觉这么好
It's a fit-up, Guv. It's obvious.
头儿 很明显他准备好了的
Obvious.
这很明显
Remember the picky pain, Sam.
Sam 记得当"挑剔的刺"
What do you think?
你有什么想法?
It's not what I think that matters, is it? It's what we find.
我想的并不重要 重要的是我们找到的 不是吗?
I'm looking for Davie Mackay.
我想找Davie Mackay
Police.
警♥察♥
What is it? Terry Haslam's dead.
有什么事吗? Terry Haslam死了
Aye. I heard.
我听说了
You were lying, weren't you, in court?
你在法庭上说谎了 对不对?
It wasn't an accident, was it? Haslam beat you up.
那不是场意外 对吗? Haslam的确打了你
I suppose it does nae matter now, eh?
我想这现在已经不重要了吧?
Aye. He hit me. Did this.
是的 他的确打了我
Why? Had it coming.
为什么? 早知道有这么一天
How?
怎么会这样?
It's no easy life, boxing. You sacrifice a lot.
拳击手并不好当 牺牲很多
It was my last fight. Legs had gone. I knew it.
那是我的最后一场拳击赛 腿不好使了 我很清楚
Once your legs have gone...
如果腿不好使...
I needed a payday.
我要薪水
Mr Haslam set me up with a good bout. Second on the bill, decent money.
Haslam先生把我安排了场拳赛 排名第二 收入不错
Out with a bang.
一拳击倒
Even a win wasn't enough.
赢了比赛也没用
Decent cash wasn't enough.
再好的收入也没有用
I stole from him.
我偷了他的钱
Broke into his office after the fight.
在拳击赛后闯进了他的办公室
Broke his heart.
伤了他的心
So he broke my hand.
所以他伤了我的手
I let him down. Had it coming.
我让他失望了 早知道有这么一天
What money?
什么钱?
What money did you steal?
你偷了什么钱?
All I knew was Pete and Mr Haslam
我所知道的仅仅是 Pete和Haslam先生
kept their cash in a money box in the office.
把他们的现金放在 办公室的一个盒子里
Pete who?
哪个Pete?
Pete Wilkes.
Pete Wilkes
My trainer.
我的训练师
With all due respect, Mr Merrick...
Merrick先生 出于对您的尊重...
Yeah. Given that you've not yet charged my esteemed client,
既然你还没控告我尊敬的委托人
I don't see how you've had the brass to hold him as long as you have.
我不知道你怎么能厚颜无♥耻♥地 随便关押他
I think I've explained we're awaiting further testimony
我想我已经解释过了 我们在把案件送给检察院下结论之前
before sending the case to Discipline and Complaints for a decision.
还要收集一些新的证词
That's hardly my client's problem.
这似乎不关我委托人的事
Oh, with the very greatest respect, Detective Chief Inspector,
总督察 出于对您的尊重
put up or shut up.
不放人就闭嘴
Considering the nature of the offence...
考虑到犯罪的性质
And... and the fact... ♪ Let my people go ♪
以及...
Taking into consideration...
考虑到...
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表