剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
and it just might be you, Tyler.
那个人很可能就是你 Tyler
We need to find Ravi before they do.
我们得在他们之前找到Ravi
Sam. What are you doing here?
Sam你在这儿干嘛
I thought you might know where Ravi would hide.
我想你可能知道Ravi躲在哪儿
Maybe.
可能吧
Whether he's involved in this or not,
不管他有或者没有牵涉其中
you have to help me find him.
你都得帮我找到他
And I don't know if you realise, but that is no good for her.
我不知道你有没有意识到 那对她不好
It's not a her.
不是她
It's not a him. It's not even an it.
也不是他 根本就没有
It doesn't matter, anyway.
没关系 反正
You're not going to...
你不会是想去...
An abortion?
堕胎吧?
This afternoon.
今天下午
Look, it just never existed, OK?
瞧 这根本就不存在 好吗?
If you want to find Ravi, I think I know where he'll be.
如果你想找到 Ravi 我想我知道他在哪
I didn't know.
我不晓得
I didn't know the drugs were there. Neither of us did.
我不知道毒品藏那 我们都不知道
You didn't know there were drugs in your crates
你不知道 你运进你的仓库的
that you shipped in to your warehouse?
你的箱子里藏有毒品?
No.
不知道
I made a bit of bread smuggling family things.
我就靠走私家产发点小财
That's how we opened the record store, but...
才开了音像店 但是...
Tell us down the station.
跟我回警局
Well, it's a choice between me arresting you
好了 你自己选 我逮捕你
and Toolbox killing you.
还是让"工具箱"来杀你
Jesus.
老天
Now, this is going to hurt.
这会有点疼
Power cut. Yeah, well, thank God for OPEC.
停电 是的 很好 谢谢石油输出组织
Where's Annie?
Annie在哪
She was with me when I got hit over the head.
我头被击的时候她还和我在一起
And we'd just picked up Ravi.
我们正准备带Ravi走
If Annie dies, this'll be down to you.
如果Annie死了 责任就在你
Should have left that bloody iron on you.
真该把熨斗留在你身上
Toolbox has picked up Ravi. With Annie?
"工具箱" 带走了Ravi 还有Annie?
No.
没有
Maybe if we, er... we... Oh, shut up, you waste of space.
也许我们 呃 我们... 噢 闭嘴吧 占地儿的废物
Ray, take Noddy here and check out Annie's flat. You, come with me.
Ray 去把Noddy带来 到Annie公♥寓♥去看看 你跟我来
Thought you'd want to wrap this one up, Gene.
就知道你想来亲自动手 Gene
He was heading for the warehouse.
货物运来的时候 他在仓库里被逮了个正着
That's not true. Now, you listen to me.
不是这样 现在 你听我
Where's our Annie?
我们的Annie在哪
Find Annie.
去找Annie
Make him talk. Do whatever you have to.
让他开口 不择手段
Got any objections, Mother Teresa?
有异议吗 德瑞莎修女
This isn't right. Hang on a minute. That rug.
这不对劲 等一下 那条毯子
It's a bit ethnic for your taste, in't it, Toolbox?
按你的品位来说 是不是太有民族特色了 "工具箱"
But I suppose, er...
我想 呃...
whilst you were removing your heroin from the warehouse,
为了从仓库移出你的海♥洛♥因♥
you could afford to take whatever took your fancy. Am I right?
你可以不择手段 我说对了吗
Don't go any further. Take their guns and radios.
别过来 收了他们的枪和对讲机
There's no margin in armed robbery these days.
持枪抢劫可没有商量的余地
What? I just front things up for her.
什么? 我在给她打掩护
But if I was you, I'd do as she says.
但是如果我是你 我就照她说的做
I've found that's best.
这才是英明的
You worked with her, didn't you, Ravi?
你和她一起干的 是吧 Ravi?
But she found out about the shipments and she planted her drugs.
她发现了走私货物 然后藏入她的毒品
Yeah, that's what Dipak found out and that's when...
是的 Dipak 也发现了 就在那时...
Jesus. It's gonna get really messy now.
老天 现在可是一团糟了
Did they hurt you? You OK?
他们伤你了吗 你还好吧
A bit of a headache, but I'm still here.
头有点疼 但我还在这儿
He's alive!
他还活着!
Nice work, Chris.
干的漂亮 Chris
It's new.
新技术
I'm only the 17th mum in Manchester to have one of these.
我是曼彻斯特第17个 用上它的的妈妈
Maya.
Maya
Maya. That's a really beautiful name.
Maya那是个好名字
Yeah, it is.
是的 没错
If I have a little girl, that's what I'll call her.
如果是个女孩儿 我就这样叫她
That'll be a great name.
那会是个好名字
And she'll turn out fantastic.
她一定会非常棒
And she'll have... she'll have great taste in men.
而且她对... 她看男人很有眼光
After all this, she might even go and join the police.
然后 她会进警♥察♥局工作
She's not born for six months yet and you've got her left home.
她还没六个月大呢 你都让她离开家啦
Yeah, well, you know, you've got to...
是的 没错 你会...
You've got to let them go, haven't you? Let them...
你得让他们走 不是么 让他们...
when it's time.
时机成熟后
Isn't that right, Maya?
对吗 Maya?
Thanks for letting me go.
谢谢你让我走
Goodbye, Sam.
再见Sam
Maya.
Maya
Are you talking to my baby?
你在和我宝宝说话吗
Anyone would think she's yours.
别人会以为她是你的
No.
不会
The Guv sent me to check that you hadn't done anything stupid.
老大让我过来看看 你会不会干什么蠢事
Did you... do anything stupid?
你干蠢事了吗?
Right. That's me off duty, then.
好了 那我没什么事儿了
Annie.
Annie
I should tell you what's... what's been going on with...
我该告诉你... 到底发生了什么事...
Layla? No, it's not her. It's... it's...
Layla? 不 不是她 是...是...
I can't even begin to...
我连开头都不能...
There was unfinished business. It's really nothing to do with me.
本来有件事还没完 和我真的没关系
But now it's finished. The business.
现在了了 那件事情
All right.
好吧
And that's all.
就是这样
Goodnight, Sam. Get some sleep, eh?
晚安 Sam 睡点觉
Are you coming or what?
你到底来不来?
The plonk who was supposed to be looking after him hasn't turned up.
守他的酒鬼到现在还没来
Don't want to lose another of the bastards, eh?
不想再失去另一个“混♥蛋♥”了 ?
They're not a lucky family, are they?
他们家运气真差 不是吗?
Gene.
Gene
At the risk of coming over all "Dorothy"...
冒着过来"安慰"你的风险...
...I can help you. Everyone's traceable, even in this day and age.
我能帮你 在今天这个时代 每个人都可查宗溯本
I reckon we could find your brother.
我们去找你弟弟吧
I already did, Sam. Just not in time.
我找到了 Sam 却不够及时
I'm sorry.
对不起
Well, if you can't save your own family...
如果你不能挽回自己的家庭...
Makes you wonder if we're really doing any good at all, doesn't it?
会让你想到自己到底 有没有做有益的事 不是吗?
Does that really help?
那玩意真的有用吗
D'you know what?
你知道吗?
I reckon I could cheer him up.
我想我能让他高兴点
I've told you once, I'll call the bloody police.
我跟你们说过 该死的我会报♥警♥
Guv!
老大!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! What you doing?
嘿! 你在干嘛
Sam, I appear to have killed a man.
Sam 我像是杀了个人
I trusted him. So did I. We all did.
我信任他 我也是 我们都是
You think I'm capable of murder?
你以为我有能力杀的人?
It doesn't matter what I think. I am not a killer!
我怎么想并不重要 我不是杀手!
We've got to bring you in.
我们要带你归案
And you are? Frank Morgan. Acting DCI.
你是? Frank Morgan 代理总督察
As your boss currently languishes in a holding cell on a murder charge,
你们头儿因为谋杀指控 正在监狱受煎熬
the powers that be have replaced him,
职权移交给...
albeit temporarily, I'm sure we all hope, with me.
尽管是暂时的 我们都希望这样 我
Get me out. I can't.
把我弄出去 我不能
No, no, what you mean is you won't.
不 不 你是说你不会
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表