剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
So, Rocky. What's going on?
那么 Rocky 最近怎么啦?
You know how it is, Toolbox.
你知道的 "工具箱"
Sorry. Mr Toolbox.
抱歉 工具箱先生
Er... my business involves a sacred bond of trust
呃... 我的生意都是建立在 神圣的信任关系上的
and I...
我...
Geezer, I can't.
老老大 我不能说
I would rather have rabid ferrets munch on me testicles.
我情愿让疯狂小白鼬 舔舔的我的睾丸
You always say that, don't you?
这是你口头禅 是吧
Um... what... what's in the sack?
唔 这个 袋子里装的什么
Not rabid, boss, but they are very annoyed.
不太疯狂 头儿 不过他们正兴着呢
Gene.
Gene
Rocket's not scared of me because he knows there's a line I won't cross.
Rocket不怕我因为他知道 我有个底线不会跨越
Is there? Where the hell's that, then?
有吗 那是什么
Poor ferrets. Not going to be getting much of a lunch.
可怜的白鼬 午餐没多少可吃的
Good lad. Y-fronts'll help keep the ferrets in.
好孩子 三角裤有助于它们进去
Presumably, er... this is where that natural animal attraction of yours
也许 呃... 你散发的自然动物魅力
will come in handy.
派上用场了
We're off.
我们走了
Wait!
等等
Those two lads from the record shop, yeah?
2个从音像店来的小伙子
They came round and said they had this new gear
他们到我这儿说 有把新货
they wanted me to retail for them, yeah?
他们让我帮他们卖♥♥掉
And, man, I've heard stories of what they do to people, yeah?
兄弟 我听说过他们怎么待人的
Bad stuff. Yeah. I mean way worse than Mr Toolbox.
坏家伙 比"工具箱"先生更坏
No offence to him or anything, but...
非冒犯他或别的什么 但...
Anyway, so I weren't going to say no, was I?
不管怎样 我不会拒绝 对吧?
Anyway, um...
不管怎样 唔...
Yeah, last time, just, er...
是的 上次 呃 ...
just the groovy one, yeah, Ravi, he comes round,
其中不错的一个 是的 Ravi他过来了
on his own, yeah?
一个人
Says his brother had got too greedy. Yeah.
说他哥哥太贪婪了
Says he had to send him, er...
说要把他送去 呃...
on a long holiday.
度个"长假"
OK, OK. Maybe the brother had something to do with it.
好吧好吧 他弟弟可能脱不了干系
Bloody amazing. He admits it. Somebody take a photograph.
真♥他♥妈♥惊人 他坦白了 来人拍张照片
You found Ravi yet, love? He's our attacker.
找到Ravi 了吗 亲爱的 他是我们的凶手
Not yet, Guv. But I've got a photo of him.
还没 老大 但我有张他的照片
That's not Ravi Gandhi.
那不是Ravi Gandhi
It is. Definitely.
是的 没错
Shit. Bloody brilliant!
他妈的 真♥他♥妈♥聪明
Old butterfingers here meets our killer and lets him go.
老眼昏花居然让煮熟的鸭子飞了
Couldn't catch the clap in a French brothel.
去法国嫖♥娼♥都得不上淋病
Right. Where's this Ravi?
好了 这个Ravi在哪
You could try asking the chick. What chick?
你可以问问那个女的 哪个女的
We can arrest you or you can agree to come down the station.
你跟我们回趟警局 或者我们直接逮捕你
Why? Why do you think?
为什么 你觉得呢
Me and Dipak? For starters.
我和Dipak? 我帮你开窍
What about Ravi?
Ravi呢?
I just didn't want him arrested.
我不想他被捕
If all coppers were like you, it'd be cool, but they're not.
如果所有的警♥察♥都像你 那很好 但他们不是
They just think you're Asian, you're guilty.
他们认为你是亚洲人 你就有罪
And Ravi, he didn't do it, Sam. He didn't kill his brother.
Ravi什么也没做 Sam 他没杀他哥哥
It's DI Tyler.
叫我Tyler督察
And we suspect Ravi of importing scag.
我们怀疑Ravi进口粉
Smack.
白粉
Heroin. Bloody heroin.
海♥洛♥因♥ 该死的海♥洛♥因♥
So what's it going to be?
你作何选择?
I'll get me things.
我准备点东西
Why are you so angry?
干嘛这么生气
She lied.
她骗了我
That's what people do to us, Sam. Haven't you noticed?
人们都这样对我们 Sam 你没注意到吗
Yeah, but I believed her.
知道 但是我相信了她
Where's Ravi?
Ravi在哪
He didn't do it. Did I ask you if he did it? Did I?
他什么也没做 我问你他做什么了吗 啊?
Guv. What?
老大 什么
Why didn't you tell us you were boffing him?
你为什么不告诉我们 你和他有一腿?
'Cause I knew you'd treat me like you're treating me now.
我知道你们会像 现在这样对待我
You haven't been there. You wouldn't understand.
你没经历过 你不会明白的
I would. How's that, Tyler?
我明白 明白什么 Tyler?
How would you know what it's like to walk out
你怎么知道和我们巴基斯坦同胞
with one of our Pakistani brethren?
结伴同行是什么感觉
Because I did.
因为我有过
So you can talk to me, can't you? Kinky in the sack, are they?
那么你可以和我说了 不是吗? 她们是不是很闷骚?
The "Kama Sutra"? "Thousand and One Nights"?
"印度爱经"? "一千零一夜"?
57 varieties?
57般变化?
You really think you can say what the hell you like, don't you?
你真以为自己 可以口无遮拦 是吧
Why have you got an ant's nest up your arse over a bit of skirt?
你干嘛为这妞儿 气得像热锅上的蚂蚁
Because I loved her.
因为我爱过她
You great soft, sissy, girlie, nancy,
你这个忸怩妞气 倾向不正常的娘娘腔
French bender, Man United-supporting poof.
男人堆里的娘们儿 支持曼联的阴阳人
Leave him alone! Did I ask you?
别说了 我问你了吗
Did I ask you anything other than where the bloody hell is Ravi?
除了Ravi在哪 我问你其他的了吗!
I don't know.
我不知道
Seven dead junkies.
7具瘾君子的尸体
Seven.
7具
So don't you come over all Princess Innocent Knickers with me, love.
别跟我玩"无辜底裤公主" 亲爱的
You opened accounts for them and in return, you took a cut, didn't you?
你为他们在银行开户 回报就是你从中分成 不是吗
No. I can make the rest of your life so shit.
不是 我可以让你剩下的人生一团糟
I can make it that you wake up every morning
每天早晨你醒来
and your first thought will be, "How do I top myself?"
首先想到的就是 "我怎么了结自己"
It's OK.
没关系的
Just tell us what you know.
把你知道的告诉我们
A word.
一句话
What the hell are you playing at? Bit of good cop, bad cop.
你♥他♥妈♥的在玩什么把戏 "好警♥察♥ 坏警♥察♥"
No, no, no, no, you're more like absolutely gorgeous cop.
不不不不不你更像是绝世好警♥察♥
I think she's telling the truth this time.
我想她这次说的是真的
And I think she's as fake as a tranny's fanny.
我都怀疑她是不是人妖
Look at her.
看她
She's as nervous as a very small nun at a penguin shoot.
紧张得跟披了狼皮 混进狼群的羊一样
She's tough underneath.
她的内心很坚强
You won't bully her into talking.
你别再逼她说话了
Why don't you let me see if I can get something out of her?
你不如让我来 问出点有用的东西
You trying to get something out of her, or something into her?
你是想向她问出点东西 还是插♥进♥点东西?
Oh, for God's sake. Just get me some bloody answers.
噢 看在上帝的份上 他妈的给我点答案
Aren't you supposed to be asking questions?
你不是来盘问我的吗
They said to play music that he liked.
医生说给他放点喜欢的音乐
Yeah. Music.
没错 音乐
Touch.
抚摸
Voices. Anything familiar.
声音 熟悉的一切
You seem to know a lot.
你知道的很多
Yeah, I do.
是的 我知道
A friend?
你朋友吗?
Are they getting any better?
那些起作用了吗
No.
没有
There are moments when people sense he's still alive in there, but...
有些时候 能感觉到他还活着 但是...
I can't sense anything.
我什么都没感觉到
Brought me here to get me to talk, didn't you?
把我带到这儿 让我开口 是吧?
Yeah, I did.
是的
Um...
呃...
is it possible the record business was just a front?
他开音像店会是个幌子吗?
Dipak wasn't just using you?
你确定Dipak不是在利用你?
He wasn't.
他没有
I just know.
我就是知道
I kept some of the books at my flat.
我公♥寓♥里保存了几个账本
I can show you.
我拿给你
Yeah, OK.
恩 好的
Bye, Dipak.
再见 Dipak
Er... would you mind saying goodbye?
呃... 你介意和他道个别吗
It's just that I still like to treat him like he's someone, you know.
只是我还想把他 当个人对待 你知道的
See you, mate.
再见 朋友
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表