剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
He was behind the production order!
调遣令也是他下的
How could Malone get a production order?
Malone怎么能弄到调遣令呢
It's got nothing to do with Malone. It's Harry Woolf!
这事跟Malone毫无关系 是Harry Woolf
It's Harry Woolf.
是Harry Woolf
No. No way.
不 不可能
Hey, you said you'd protect me. You can't go back on that!
喂 你说了会保护我的 不能食言
You can't just start accusing a serving police officer.
你不能莫名其妙指控一名警官
Where's your proof? Your evidence?
证明呢 证据呢
A copper like Woolf wouldn't leave clues.
像Woolf这样的警♥察♥不会留下任何证据
Why are you telling me all this? Because I know too much!
你为什么要告诉我这些? 因为我知道得太多了
If he gets to me in here, I'm a dead man.
如果他在这里抓到我 我就死定了
I mean, look at the cases. They all make sense if Woolf's behind them.
看看这些案子 如果Woolf是幕后主使 那一切都说得通了
You have ten seconds to give me the real name behind these robberies.
再给你10秒 告诉我谁是劫案幕后主使
It's the truth!
是真的
Why would I make this up?
我为什么要撒谎呢
You have to believe me. You don't protect me, I'm a corpse.
你一定要相信我 你不保护我的话 我就成死尸了
I know you don't want to hear it,
我知道你不想听
but he's been taking the proceeds of these robberies.
但是他一直在操纵这些劫案
Harry Woolf's as bent as they come.
Harry Woolf腐♥败♥至极
Good day's work.
今天干得好极了
Dickie Fingers should have enough information about Malone
Dickie Fingers应该有很多 关于Malone的消息
to make something stick, even if it's tax evasion.
可以惹出一点事来 哪怕只是逃税罪
Ah, the old Al Capone trick.
流氓Al Capone的招数
See Dickie's shipped straight back to prison, will you?
确保Dickie被直接送回监狱 好吗
Actually, sir, I still haven't quite finished my own enquiries.
其实 长官 我还没完成审讯
I'm not with you. I need a little bit more time.
我不懂 还需要一点时间
There's another unrelated case Dickie might have information about.
还有一宗无关的案件 Dickie可能有消息
Gene didn't mention this. It's only just come up.
Gene没说啊 刚发现的
If I could have another 24 hours... That long?
如果能给我24小时... 这么久?
I'd be very happy to take him back as soon as I have everything I need.
等获得所有线索后 我会把他送回去的
Fine. Thank you, sir.
好吧 谢谢 长官
Join us at the Railway Arms when you're done.
完事后 到Railway Arms来找我们
A villain's word against a super's, and you're confused?
一个歹徒的证言与一个总警司相反 你就被搞糊涂了?
If you'd have seen the look on Dickie Fingers' face. He was terrified.
你看到Dickie Fingers脸上的表情 就会明白 他吓坏了
He's already made you look an idiot once this week.
这周他已经耍过你一次了
And he could be part of Arnold Malone's vendetta
他的确有可能是Arnold Malone一伙
against Harry Woolf.
报复Harry Woolf的
But what if he's telling the truth? I have a responsibility.
但如果他说的是事实怎么办?我有责任
Superintendent Woolf is one of the most respected members of the force.
Woolf总警司是警队里 最受敬仰的成员之一
Other than this gossip, what evidence have you got to suspect him?
除了一条流言 还有什么怀疑他的证据?
I've read the books, Annie. I've seen the documentaries.
我看过书了 Annie 我研究过文件
"When Good Cops Go Bad". This is the time when it all happened.
"当好警♥察♥变坏" 就会发生这种事
Why would he put himself in that situation?
那他为什么要弄成这种局面呢
Just think of what he's got to lose.
想想他会有多大损失
His reputation, his pension, his friends, his colleagues.
他的名誉 他的养老金 他的朋友 他的同事
I know. You're right. I know. Of course you are.
我知道 你说得对 我知道了
You've got to tell DCI Hunt.
你得告诉Hunt总督察
Got to tell me what?
告诉我什么?
Well, it's all becoming clear now.
真♥相♥大白了
Glances across the canteen.
在餐厅里眉目传情
Late-night conversations in the office.
深夜办公室促膝长谈
Before you know it, Cartwright,
等你意识到的时候 Cartwright
you'll be stuck at home with nine kids
已经在家里照顾九个孩子了
while he's touching up the youngest blonde in the typing pool.
而他却在办公室里 和年轻的金发美女调情
Don't say I didn't warn you.
别说我没警告你
How does your missus put up with you?
你老婆怎么能容忍♥你的?
Must be my legendary prowess as a lover.
因为我是传说中的勇士
I'd better go.
我走了
So?
怎么了?
OK. Promise me you won't overreact.
好吧 先保证你不会反应过度
When have I ever overreacted?
我什么时候反应过度了?
There's been an allegation from a prisoner about one of our officers.
有一个犯人指控我们一位警官
Phyllis is demanding slap and tickle for a night in the cells.
别告诉我Phyllis半夜 在牢房♥里和犯人亲热
Do you want to hear this or not?
你到底想不想听?
Not really, but by the look on your face, you're going to tell me anyway.
不是很想 不过你脸上的表情告诉我 你肯定会告诉我的
Dickie Fingers... Ooh, it's a good start.
Dickie Fingers 哦 是个好的开始
Dickie Fingers is alleging that Har...
Dickie Fingers声称 Har...
that Superintendent Woolf sprang him from prison
是Woolf总警司协助他越狱的
in order to assist in a set of robberies
为了进行一系列...
that he, Harry Woolf, is masterminding.
Harry Woolf策划的劫案
I could tell you about the number and variety of commendations
我可以告诉你Harry Woolf 在他漫长卓越的职业生涯中
Harry Woolf has been awarded in his long and illustrious career.
受到过多少不同的嘉奖
And I could reel off a list
我也可以列一张
of all the lowlifes he's had removed from the streets.
他消灭的恶霸列表
And I could, if I really wanted to, tell you about the number of officers
如果我真的想 我可以告诉你有多少警官
that view Harry Woolf as the pinnacle of what it means to be a copper.
把Harry Woolf视作警♥察♥生涯的最高峰
Myself included.
包括我自己
But why would I bother with that
但何必花那么大功夫呢
when this is a much more effective means of communicating my distaste?
这才是表达厌恶的最有效的方法
No!
不
Right. Pub? Why would he lie?
好了 去酒馆? 他为什么要撒谎?
Same reasons birds tweet. It's the only thing they know how to do.
跟小鸟吱吱叫的原因一样 这是他们的本性
Something's not right.
有些事不太对劲
Yeah, you're right. Things have got out of hand.
是啊 你说得对 情况失控了
Arnold Malone's pulling all the strings
Arnold Malone在幕后操纵
and Dickie Fingers is singing like a canary
而Dickie Fingers则在拼命告密
in the hope that some mud will stick.
期望搞乱某些傻瓜的脑子
If that's true, why did Malone tip us off about the post office robbery?
如果是真的 为什么Malone 要透露邮局的劫案?
And why surrender Dickie Fingers to us?
为什么要把Dickie Fingers交给我们?
If we knew that, Malone would be behind bars.
如果我们知道这些 Malone老早进监狱了
Harry Woolf's been trying to do that for half your lifetime.
Harry Woolf半辈子都在致力于此事
You're not going to tell Harry? Course I bloody am.
你不会告诉Harry吧? 当然要说
There's been an accusation. There are procedures.
这是控告 必须走程序
Sam. You've had your todger tugged.
Sam 你被人牵着鼻子走了
Don't make yourself look any more stupid than you already do.
你已经够蠢了 别再犯傻了
You can't go and tell a potential suspect everything we know.
你不能把情况毫无保留地 告诉潜在嫌疑人
You call him that again and I'll break your chin in nine places.
再这么叫他 我就打碎你的下巴
Guv, I'm asking you nicely.
老大 我拜托你
Let's do this properly. Just for once.
我们好好查 就这一次
Dickie Fingers said what?
Dickie Fingers说什么?
The cheeky bugger.
无♥耻♥的东西
Luckily, DI Tyler here brought it to my attention.
幸好 Tyler督察及时通知我了
Oh, what would Big Malcolm Allison do in a situation like this, eh, Gene?
哦 伟大的Malcolm Allison碰到这种情况会怎么做 Gene?
Smack Malone with a bottle of champagne
用香槟酒砸Malone
and stub his Cuban out on his hand.
把他的古巴雪茄抢走
I should take it as a compliment. Must be getting to Malone.
就当作Malone对我的赞赏吧
He's scared enough to get his lackey to try to discredit me.
他肯定吓坏了 竟然派小跟班来污蔑我
It's an occupational hazard. Shows you've got 'em on the ropes.
这是职业性危害 说明他们被你逼得走投无路了
Your round, Sam.
该你了 Sam
Sorry. Did I startle you?
抱歉 吓到你了吗
I thought you lived on the other side of town, sir.
我记得你住在另一区 长官
Needed some air. Clear the head.
来呼吸点新鲜空气 清醒一下
I don't take the accusation of corruption lightly.
我不会轻易放过腐♥败♥指控的
I value my reputation.
我很重视名誉
I've worked a long time for it.
花了很长时间经营的
I know that.
我知道
But there's been an allegation and I have a duty to investigate it.
但是有人投诉 我必须调查
You're a good copper, Tyler.
你是个好警♥察♥ Tyler
Malone must really be worried to try and set me up like this.
Malone肯定很担心 千方百计陷害我
Do you trust that I'm innocent?
你相信我是无辜的吗
Of course, sir. Then you're a fool.
当然 长官 那你就错了
There's no "of course" about it.
没有"当然"这回事
You have a duty to report this to Discipline and Complaints.
你必须向纪律投诉部门报告
I don't think DCI Hunt would agree with you.
恐怕Hunt总督察不会同意
I've always maintained we need to be seen to be clean.
我一直主张警队必须保持清廉
So you want me to report this?
那你要我报告此事?
You've received a serious allegation. You don't know me from Adam.
你接到了严肃的投诉 就应该当作你根本不认识我
Look at all the evidence, give it your full consideration
看看那些证据 自己作判断吧
and if you think it's best investigated independently,
如果你觉得最好独♥立♥调查
then report it to the Hush Puppies.
那就去找警犬吧
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表