剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, you know, O'Brien, we all make mistakes, eh?
是的 嗯 O'Brien 你知道 人非圣贤
Sorry. It's a bit late for sorry.
对不起 现在道歉也太迟了
Yeah, well, no hard feelings, eh? No hard feelings?
哦 别激动 好不好? 别激动?
I've been falsely accused, had the crap kicked out of me.
我好端端地突然被指控 还被你们这些烂人打
Now I have no job! Look on the bright side.
现在我连工作都没了! 往好的一面想嘛
Still got your health, so, you know, every cloud...
你还有健康 你知道的 乌云终将...
A hundred years ago, my grandfather, he worked the bogs in Connemara.
一百年前 我那在Connemara 扫厕所的爷爷
He came over here to try and make a better life for his family.
为了让家人 过上好日子来到这里
No one trusted him or wanted his family living next door to them,
没人相信他 也没人愿和他们做邻居
but it was all right for him to do all the shitty wee jobs
做最低贱的工作 对他来说都没关系
the English didn't want to do.
都是英国人不愿做的
That's why I came here. Try and make a better life.
我来这里 也是为了过得好一点
What, by taking part in a robbery?
什么 通过抢劫来过好日子?
I'd no job! I'd no money, I was desperate. Like your man Miller.
我当时没有工作! 没有钱 我铤而走险 就像你们的Miller一样
Except I'll never get to run me own business,
只是我从没机会做生意
send me kids to the best schools, drive a fancy motor.
没送孩子去好学校 也没开过高档车
Do you know why?
知道为什么吗?
'Cause all our kind are good for is shovelling shit and making bombs.
因为我们这种人就擅长掏粪 做炸♥弹♥
D'you know something, big lad? I'm sick of shovelling shit.
你知道吗 老兄? 我早就烦透了
Right, boys? You tell them, Patrick.
对吧 伙计们? 说得好 Patrick
Know his trouble?
知道他毛病在哪吗?
Not so much a chip on his shoulder, more the whole sodding chippy.
他肩上根本没什么担子 日子过得太无聊
Yeah, well, I wonder why?
我想知道为什么
Oi, oi, oi! Where you going with that?
喂 喂 喂! 你扛着这个要去哪?
My new house.
我的新家
On your way.
去吧
A bit parky to be out in just her nightie.
她穿件睡衣站在外面不嫌冷么
I'll take it to the front room.
我搬到客厅里
Nice one, boss. Not bad, Tyler.
干得漂亮 头儿 还不赖 Tyler
Well, I did have a bit of help from DC Cartwright.
Cartwright警员帮了我不少忙
Credit where credit's due.
她确实是名至实归
The way you're going, you'll end up Commissioner.
继续这么好好干 你能当局长的
Steady on. You'll have her running the flaming country next.
稳步晋升的话 她接下去就要掌管全国了
Well, maybe we'd be better off if a woman did run the country.
如果哪天当真是女性掌权 说不定会更好呢
She couldn't make a worse job of it than the fellas have.
她不会比前任们做得差的
I've got a feeling you might regret saying that one day.
我有预感你将来可能 会后悔这么说
There you go. From all of us.
给你 我们大家的一点心意
Hang on, not quite.
等等
Cheers, boss. I don't know what to say.
谢了 头儿 我不知道说什么好
Mine's a pint of mild with a whisky chaser.
要我说 来一品脱威士忌兑淡啤酒
Nelson. A pint for me and the boss, and get one for yourself.
Nelson 给我和头儿来上一杯 也送你一杯
Coming up, mon brave.
马上就来
I said, mine's a pint of mild with a whisky chaser.
我是说 给我来一品脱威士忌兑淡啤酒
Cartwright's flashing her knickers.
Cartwright的内♥裤♥露出来了
Behave.
德行
Well done, Sammy boy.
干得好 小Sammy
'Course, he learnt from the master.
当然了 他是向大♥师♥学习的
No point keeping all that expertise to meself.
我的专业水平 不能对其他人有所保留啊
Absolutely. Cheers.
那当然 干杯
See, the pub, it's the one place the IRA would never touch.
看 酒吧是爱尔兰共和军 决不会染指的安全地带
Oh, I love this one.
哦 我爱死这首歌♥了
It's common sense. I've never met an Irishman who didn't like a drink,
这是常识 我还从没见过 哪个爱尔兰人不爱喝酒的
They won't bomb their own...
他们不会去炸自己地段 是吧?
No, you're right, Guv.
是啊 你说得对 头儿
Did you say bum their own or bomb their own?
你刚才说的是炸♥弹♥ 还是屁♥股♥?
Bomb, you donkey. ♪ Whenever I ♪
炸♥弹♥ 蠢驴
Hello?
喂?
Sam.
Sam
Sam, despite our fears,
Sam 尽管我们有些担心
you've demonstrated evidence of healthy brain activity,
但有迹象显示你的大脑灵活性良好
but the mind's a fragile thing,
然而精神是很脆弱的东西
so you must continue to believe and trust in yourself, Sam,
所以你必须相信你自己 Sam
like we believe and trust in you.
就像我们绝对相信你一样
We hope you're strong enough to come through this.
我们希望你能勇敢闯过这一关
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Listen, I forgot to say thanks. I owe you one.
听我说 我刚才忘说谢谢了 我欠你一个人情
For what? For helping me.
为什么? 你帮了我
KitKat'll do nicely.
送块奇巧饼干吧
Tell you what, seeing as it's you,
告诉你啊 既然是你要求的
I'll make it a Chunky one.
我就送一块胖乎乎的
Chunky?
胖乎乎?
No...
不...
Five years ago, this was a frightened city.
五年前 这城动荡不安
Five women raped and murdered.
五名女性遭到奸♥杀♥
We know one of the victims knew him, possibly intimately.
我们知道受害者之一认识他 可能交情很深
And we know he's into holding these discreet sex parties.
我们也知道他常举办 一些秘密性聚会
You all put your car keys in a bowl, the wives pull out a key.
把车钥匙放到碗里 夫人们拉出钥匙
I met your daughter, Mrs Williams. Is she in trouble?
我见到你的女儿了 Williams太太 她碰上麻烦了?
We think she might be, yeah.
大概是的
Denise? Piss off.
Denise? 滚开
Don't put yourself at any unnecessary risk, OK?
别冒不必要的风险 好吗?
We're here to catch the murderer, not offer him another victim.
我们目标是要抓捕凶手 不是双手奉上受害者
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表