剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
God, I hate teenage girls. Give me an armed blagger any day.
老天 我讨厌十几岁的女孩子 我宁可遇上全副武装的歹徒
Chris. The details are really important.
Chris 细节很重要
Now, someone was about to tell you a secret. Who was it?
现在有人要告诉你那个秘密了 那个人是谁
He was meant to be her secret.
他本来是她的秘密
'Cause he was three years older than she was.
因为他比她大三岁
Who?
谁
Graham Bathurst.
Graham Bathurst
Stella Lamb gave you Graham Bathurst's name?
Stella Lamb给了你 Graham Bathurst的名字
I just couldn't remember. I was flustered.
我记不清了 我当时心烦意乱
I couldn't...
我不能...
Sorry, boss.
对不起 老大
What's going on here, then? A kiss and a cuddle?
这里发生什么事了 亲来抱去
Stella was the first one to point the finger at Bathurst.
Stella是第一个指证Bathurst的
That's why her and her mum have been targeted.
所以她和她妈才被人盯上了
Annie. Background info.
Annie 背景信息
Background reports, this pile.
背景报告 这一堆
Suspect details? Bathurst? Er... under B.
嫌疑犯细节 Bathurst 呃 在B这一栏下
Should have details of all his family.
里面应该有关于他所有家人的一切
There you go.
给你
Bloody hell, Cartwright. Do you want to sort out my garage?
见鬼了 Cartwright 你想帮我整理车♥库♥吗
Doris Bathurst, mum.
Doris Bathurst 母亲
Wanda... Wanda?
Wanda... Wanda
Oh, grandmother.
噢 祖母
There's a reference here to a family car
这里提到他们家有辆车
being registered in the name of a Mitch Bathurst.
是登记在一个叫 Mitch Bathurst的人名下
He's down here as Graham's cousin.
他在这儿 是Graham的堂兄
Mitch? Never came across him. Why?
Mitch 怎么之前没提过这个人
Well, it's 'cause he's in the Navy. He was away at sea.
呃 这是因为他在海军里服兵役 他在海上
Oh, yeah. Record for assault.
有对人身伤害的前科
So, violent family member, military training,
嗯 暴♥力♥的家族成员 受过军训
all the skills required to pull off a kidnapping.
拥有所有绑♥架♥的必备技能
Comes home from sea to find his kid cousin banged up.
从海上回家发现自己的小堂弟遭了难
Details...
细节...
can be easily missed.
可能被轻易地忽视掉
You wicked, evil sods done enough damage to this family?
你们这些坏心眼的变♥态♥狂 对这个家作出的伤害还不够吗
Where's Mitch?
Mitch在哪
HMS "Steadfast", Plymouth.
在普利茅斯的皇家海军舰艇"稳健号♥"上
Who's sleeping on the couch, then?
那是谁睡在这沙发上呢
Me mother.
我母亲
Why can't Wanda have your Graham's old room?
Wanda为什么不住在 你的Graham的老房♥间里呢
Perhaps because it's occupied.
可能因为里面已经住了人吧
No, you don't. Bastard.
不 别想跑 杂种
Get off me! What you doing? Yeah, yeah. Come on.
放开我! 你们干嘛 嗯 嗯 走
Listen, I haven't done owt. What's wrong with youse? Screw you!
听着 我什么都没干 你们什么毛病 操你们全家!
You tosser. Bastard!
你们这些狗♥杂♥种♥!
Where have you stashed them, Mitchie Boy?
你把她们都藏在哪里了 Mitchie小朋友
Up my arse, copper. D'you want us to take a look?
藏在屁♥眼♥里了 条子 你要我们检查一下吗
Did you kidnap Bea and Stella Lamb in the hope of getting Graham released?
你有没有为了让Graham放出来 而绑♥架♥了Bea和Stella
I don't know what you're on about. Did your sailorboy shipmates help?
我不知道你们在说什么 你的水手伙计们帮忙了吗
Listen. Youse ain't setting me up with nothing else.
听着 你们休想陷害我
I came home to see me gran. She's not well.
我回家来看我祖母的 她身体不大好
Pick him back up, Ray.
把他扶起来 Ray
Don't let him torture me.
别让他折磨我
Rubbish. This isn't torture. This is just deep interrogation.
垃圾 这不是折磨 这是深度讯问
So.
那么
Let's talk about Bea Lamb. Not without a lawyer.
让我们来谈谈Bea Lamb吧 除非有律师在场
What do you think this is? "Mutiny on the Bounty"?
你以为这是什么 电影《叛舰喋血记》吗
You decided to kidnap Bea and Stella Lamb
你决定了绑♥架♥Bea和Stella Lamb
in a pathetic attempt to force your cousin's release from jail.
以这样一个可悲的举动试图 让你的堂弟从监狱放出来
I ain't got a bloody clue what you're on about.
我完全搞不清你们在说什么
Think you're here for falling asleep in the crow's nest?
你以为是上瞭望台打瞌睡的吗
I ain't kidnapped no one.
我没绑♥架♥任何人
Then why hide from us? Why resist arrest?
那你躲我们做什么 为什么拒捕
I thought you were from the ship.
我以为你们是从船上来的人
I thought me lieutenant had sent... Hang on.
我以为中尉派人... 等等
That's why you were...
这就是你为什么...
You've gone AWOL from your ship.
你擅离职守跑下船
What, we've got it wrong?
怎么 我们搞错了吗
Blimey, Ray, uncuff him. I'll see if I can get him some compensation.
好家伙 Ray解了他的手铐 我看看能不能给他些补偿
Wait. Wait a minute.
等等 等会儿
Hold it.
暂停
Just hold it.
停一下
What if it isn't him? What if we're wasting precious time?
如果不是他呢 如果我们正在浪费宝贵的时间怎么办
You're not serious? And with time slipping away,
你不是说真的吧 时间在溜走
do we really want to put all our eggs in one basket?
我们真要孤注一掷吗?
If the kidnapper's still at large, we might be able to lure him out.
如果绑匪还在外面 我们可能能把他引出来
How?
怎么引
That note was a cry for justice.
那张条子是呼吁公正的
And I ask again, only slightly louder: HOW?!
我再问一遍 只是声音稍微大点:怎么引
Radio appeal?
用电台
You can't let him do it.
不能让他说
He's so bloody desperate they'll just think they're winning.
他现在绝望到极点了 他们会觉得赢了
I'll do it. Say we're closing the net. Put the fear of God into them.
我去说 说正在缩小搜捕圈 让他们感觉到对上帝的恐惧
The last thing we want to do is scare the kidnappers.
我们最不该做的事就是去恐吓绑匪了
This is about making a connection, Guv.
这是要建立一种联♥系♥ 老爹
Keep using the names. Say it over. Bea and Stella.
反复用名字 不停地说 Bea和Stella
Make sure the kidnappers hear it.
确保绑匪能听见
They need to see your family as real people.
让他们把你的家人 看做真正的人
And don't get angry.
不要发怒
Remember, that ransom note is a demand for justice.
记住 那张勒赎信是对公正的要求
So appeal to their sense of justice, Simon.
所以要引起他们的正义感 Simon
And try and stick to the script. Details are vital.
按着稿子来 细节至关重要
Yeah, all right.
嗯 好的
When this is done, I want this on air within 15 minutes.
录完了之后 15分钟内广播出去
I'm terrified, Sam. You'll be fine.
我很害怕 Sam 你会没事的
Um...
嗯
you want justice because you believe an innocent man is in prison.
你伸张正义是因为 你相信一个无辜的人正在狱中
My wife and daughter, Bea and Stella,
我的妻子和女儿 Bea和Stella
they're innocent too, and, er...
她们也是无辜的 呃
they're imprisoned by you.
她们被你关了起来
I know that you can see the wrong in that.
我知道你能看到其中的矛盾
I believe that you'll do the just thing
我相信你会作出公正的事情
and let them go.
放了她们
Thank you.
谢谢
An appeal from Simon Lamb, husband and father...
一份来自于Simon Lamb 作为丈夫 父亲的请求
You'll want to take this call.
你来接这个电♥话♥
DCI Hunt. Dad? Daddy?
Hunt总督察 爸爸 爸
Oh, my God. Stella. It's her, it's her.
噢 老天 Stella 是她 是她
Hello?
喂
He won't release us unless you do what he wants!
他不肯放了我们 除非你按他说的做
I can't, my darling.
我做不到 亲爱的 我没这个权利
Keep away! I'm telling him what you told me to say. Do what he wants!
走开! 我正在转告他你要我说的话 按他说的做!
He warned you before, Dad. He sent you a warning.
他以前警告过你 爸爸 他送过一个警告给你
No, no!
不 不
At least we know for sure it's not Mitch Bathurst.
至少现在我们确定 不是Mitch Bathurst了
Simon Stella... Simon, Stella... He warned me? Of what?
他警告过我 警告什么了
Try and think.
试着想想
I don't know. Puts us back to square one.
我不知道 我们又回到起跑线了
Simon, come on. Stay with it. I can't stop them screaming!
Simon 镇静 我停止不了她们的尖叫声
Come on.
别这样
I did it.
是我做的
What?
什么
I did it.
是我做的
Yes, er... Charley, she... she had a crush on me. That's it.
是的 呃 Charley 她 她暗恋我 是的
No, no. Yes!
不 不 是的!
I, er... I walked her home and, er... we sat down.
我 呃 我送她回家 然后 呃 我们坐下来
She... she started kissing me. No. Come on, Simon.
她 她开始吻我 不 别这样 Simon
I tried to stop her, but she... Simon, please don't do this.
我想阻止她 但她... Simon 拜托不要这样做
She... she got scared and, well, she... she struggled.
她...她吓着了 然后 嗯 她 她挣扎起来
Yes, that's it! Er... she, er...
是的 就是这样 呃 她 呃
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表