剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Wait, how...how can we be talking?
等等 我们怎么能交谈?
I need you to get me out of here. We will.
请带我离开 我们会的
I understand your frustration, Sam.
我理解你的焦躁心情 Sam
The job's almost done.
快要大功告成了
Don't blow it now. Job?
别搞砸了 什么告成了?
If they find out why you're really there, you'll never make it back.
如果他们知道你在那儿的真正原因 就再也不能回来了
Once we've dealt with it all, you can come home, Sam.
我们一旦处理完毕 你就能回家了 Sam
Operator. Yes, this is, er...DI Tyler.
接线员 你好 我是Tyler督察
Who was I just talking to? One moment, sir.
刚刚和我通话的是谁? 等一下 长官
You were connected to Hyde 2612. Is that all, sir?.
刚刚与您链接的是Hyde 2612 还有其他需要吗 长官?
Thanks.
谢谢
So...this is our team, is it?
好了 这就是我们的队伍吗
Yeah, this is our team.
没错 这就是我们的队伍
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
慢慢慢
Come on, move! You've got the wrong man!
快走 你们抓错人了
What's going on?
发生什么事了?
I need your help, gents...lady.
我需要你们的帮助 先生们...女士
you're my officer, you do as I say!
你是我的手下 照我说的做
Don't move. You're surrounded by armed bastards.
不许动 你们已经被包围了
My officers are trained for exactly this type of situation.
我的手下对这种情况训练有素
Did you say bank or post office? Oh, Chris, Chris! Post office!
你是说银行还是邮局? 哦 Chris Chris 邮局
Every bastard down now! This is a robbery!
所有人趴下 这是抢劫
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表