剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Very nice. Lovely.
很好 漂亮
Don't be shy, Cherie.
别害羞 Cherie
Evening, all.
各位晚上好啦
See you started without us. Who the hell are you?
看来你们没等我们就开始了 你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Didn't you tell 'em we were coming?
你没告诉他们我要来吗
I thought you'd chickened out.
我以为你害怕了
Roger, this is my friend, Gordon... Brown.
Roger 这是我朋友 Gordon... Brown
And his... wife.
和他的...妻子
Suki.
Suki
Whoa, whoa, whoa. This is an invite-only party.
什么 什么 什么 这是个只有被邀请才能来的聚会
He invited me.
他请了我
I... I'm sorry. Sorry, Roger. I, er...
我...我很抱歉 Roger 我...
Gordon's a good friend. I got overexcited, I must have let it slip.
Gordon是我的好朋友 我太兴奋了 肯定是说漏嘴了
I love a party. I'm very discreet.
我爱聚会 我就是喜欢偷偷摸摸
This is my house, Tony. I decide who gets invited.
这是我的家 Tony 由我决定邀请谁
I understand that. I'm... I'm sorry. We should go.
我明白 我...我真的很抱歉 我们该走了
If you go, you go without me. I'm enjoying myself.
如果你要走 你走吧 我留下 我自己能玩得很开心
I think Mr Brown should be allowed to stay.
我想Brown先生能留下来
Thank you, er... Mrs?
谢谢你 恩...夫人?
Mrs Luckhurst.
Luckhurst太太
Hm.
恩
Right. You four stay here.
好吧 你们四个留下
We'll discuss this in the kitchen.
我们到厨房♥商量一下
What the bloody hell do you think you're doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的以为自己在干什么
Your stupid radio stopped working,
你那个愚蠢的收音机坏了
so I had to find out what was happening in here.
所以我得上门来看看发生了什么事
Who's she? Suki.
她是谁? Suki
I let her off an arrest last week for lewd behaviour. She owed me.
上星期她卖♥♥淫我没抓她 欠我个人情
She's a prostitute. I am here, you know.
她是妓♥女♥ 我可在这呢
Well, you didn't think I'd fetch me own wife here, did you?
怎么你以为我还真会把老婆带来交换吗
OK. This is getting out of hand.
好吧 现在局面失控了
You were right. We should just pull him in.
你说的没错 我们该就抓了他
No. He's going to give himself away, I know he is.
不要 他会为自己开脱的 我知道他会
Good girl, Cartwright. At least somebody's got some balls.
好姑娘 Cartwright 起码还是有有胆量的人的
Mr Brown? Your keys.
Brown先生 你的钥匙?
Come on.
来吧
Better than "Mr & Mrs", this.
这比叫"先生""女士"好
Luckhurst by name, luck by nature.
Luckhurst是名字 运气是缘分
God, we're not going to end up with our own bloody wives, are we?
上帝 难道我们结果还是 和自己的老婆在一起吗
Good girl.
好姑娘
I guess that just leaves you and me, Tony.
我想现在只剩下你跟我了 Tony
You were right about the future, Tony. Bloody marvellous.
你预言的未来没错 Tony 帅呆了
You haven't done this before, have you?
你之前没有过吧 对吗
How can you tell?
你怎么看出来的
Don't worry.
别担心
You start out shy and nervous,
你现在是害羞紧张
but you'll be a greedy monster in no time.
下一秒你就会是个贪婪的恶魔
Greedy monster?
贪婪的恶魔?
Well, I remember my first time and I looked just like you.
我记得我的第一次 看上去和你一样
So was this all your husband's idea?
那这是你丈夫的主意
What makes you say that?
你怎么这么说
Well, he seems to be a very... forceful man.
他看上去是个...支配欲很强的人
He's a remarkable man.
他是个出色的男人
So I take it you enjoy it, then?
那我猜你也很享受咯?
I knew you'd take your socks off first.
我就知道你会先脱袜子
You're a classy man, Tony Blair.
你是个传统的男人 Tony Blair
Do things ever get a bit...
事情有没有变得...
you know...
你知道的...
frisky?
很闹腾过?
Frisky? Spanking, bondage... you know?
闹腾? 打屁♥股♥啊 束缚啊...这类的
Violent, you mean?
你的意思是 用暴♥力♥?
Well, it must be difficult sometimes to keep things under control.
有时要让事情控制在自己手中是很难的
When people get excited.
当人兴奋起来的时候
Is that what turns you on?
这会让你性奋吗?
It's my wife's first time, too, so... you know, she won't want to be hurt.
这也是我妻子的第一次 所以... 你瞧 我不想让她受伤害
Oh, well, then she won't be. My husband respects people's limits.
哦 她不会的 我丈夫很尊重对方的底线
Don't you ever get jealous,
你从没嫉妒过吗
thinking about your husband with other women?
想到你的丈夫和别的女人在一起?
Younger women?
和更年轻的女人?
Your concept of marriage is a bit bourgeois, Tony.
你的婚姻观可有点俗了 Tony
Don't you ever worry that one of you would fall in love with someone else?
难道你就没担心他会爱上别人?
Falling in love isn't allowed, I'm afraid.
我恐怕 相爱是不被允许的
Er... that's Mrs Luckhurst.
恩...那是Luckhurst夫人
Your friend's never going to see life in quite the same way again.
你的朋友以后 对生活的态度肯定大有改观
Kiss me.
吻我
Stay down! Go on! Stay down there where you belong!
趴下! 再下去!呆在原地别动!
Annie? Annie! Annie?
Annie? Annie! Annie?
Santana! Where is she?
Santana! 她在哪
In here.
在这
Police. Don't mo... What the hell?
警♥察♥ 别动... 怎么回事?
Are you all right? We're pulling you in. Get up.
你还好吧 你被逮捕了 起来吧
I had him talking. He was telling me girls' names.
我已经让他开口了 他告诉了我女孩的名字
Nice act, little girl.
干得好 小姑娘
Now, THAT is the future of policing.
看 这才是未来警♥察♥的风范
Tell us about Denise Williams.
说说Denise Williams
We know she attended one of your parties
我们知道她参加过你的聚会
and we know she's now missing.
现在她失踪了
Perhaps you didn't hear the answer to your previous questions.
可能你没听清楚对前一个问题的回答
My client has no comment.
我的当事人无可奉告
What about Sandra Trotman?
那Sandra Trotman呢
Another Beauvoir Lady. Murdered.
另一个Beauvoir推销小姐 被谋杀了
No comment.
无可奉告
Don't push me, boys.
别逼我 小伙子
I feel the need to expend some frustrated energy.
我可是想要发泄一下这股郁闷劲儿
Are you threatening us, DCI Hunt?
你是在威胁我们吗 Hunt总督察
We know you had a Beauvoir Lady uniform in your possession.
我们发现你有一套Beauvoir制♥服♥
And we heard you on our short-wave radio...
从我们的短频收音机里听到了...
Only after you committed a civil offence of trespass.
除非你们先承认非法闯入民居
...talking about "some bloody tart hassling me again".
...提到"有个贱♥人♥又骚扰我了"
Who was that girl, Twilling? Was that Denise Williams?
那个女孩是谁 Twilling? 是Denise Williams吗
No comment.
无可奉告
I don't know what happened, Roger.
我不知道发生了什么事 Roger
Maybe a bit of play got out of hand, but you murdered Sandra Trotman.
或许事情出了岔子 所以你杀了Sandra Trotman
You bashed her head on the pavement and dumped her body.
你把她的头磕在地上 丢弃了她的尸体
No comment.
无可奉告
You have a predilection for sexual violence, don't you?
你对暴♥力♥性♥爱♥有特殊癖好 对吧
In his own home, with consenting adults,
在他家里 都是自愿的成年人
three of whom were members of the Manchester Constabulary.
其中三个还是曼彻斯特警♥察♥局的
If that gets in the papers... Into the papers?
如果上了报.. 上报?
It'll be on the front of every newspaper in the world,
它会登上全世界报纸的头版头条
if you persist in persecuting my client in this way.
如果你们坚持这样迫♥害♥我的当事人
Where is she, Carol?
她在哪 Carol?
I want to see my husband. Where's Denise?
我想见我的丈夫 Denise在哪
Or if she's dead, then tell me where the body is.
要是她已经死了 告诉我尸体在哪
She has a mother who's worried sick.
她的母亲担心得要死
Don't make this any worse than it is.
别让事情更糟了
If you have it in you to let this woman live, then...
如果你知道 那么放她一条生路...
If you're not going to arrest me, can I go home, please?
如果你不打算拘留我 那我能回家了吗 请问?
You were quite happy with a normal marriage, weren't you?
曾经有段正常的婚姻 你很幸福的 不是吗
You love your husband
你爱你丈夫
and I understand you want to protect him.
我明白你是想保护他
But this is murder.
但这是谋杀
Roger isn't capable of murder.
Roger才不会杀人
Please...
求你...
can we go home now?
我能回家了吗
Thanks very much. Bye, then.
非常感谢 那么再见了
Anything? Some gorgeous birds, boss.
有什么发现? 一群漂亮妞 头儿
I'm not in the mood, Chris. Nothing, sir.
我现在没兴趣 Chris 没有 长官
Auntie Heather.
Heather阿姨
Heather?
Heather?
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表