剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
And this ends here.
此事到此为止
Because I say so. All right?
我说了 明白吗
Oh, I've got the evidence. Times, dates, photos.
哦 我有证据 时间 日期 照片
I've got him briefing blaggers, paying in deposits.
他指示抢匪 通过银行付钱
Whatever you need, I can provide.
你要什么 我都能提供
You're lying.
你撒谎
I should have intervened sooner,
我早该插手了
but I wanted to see how it was going to go.
但我很想看看事态发展
Now Dickie Fingers has paid the price and I blame myself.
害得Dickie Fingers付出了代价 都怪我不好
Oh, and you two, obviously.
而你们俩很明显
Blundering into things you didn't understand.
误打误撞
You must have panicked him.
一定吓坏他了
So you're claiming that Superintendent Woolf
你是说Woolf总警司
arranged the execution of Dickie Fingers?
派人杀了Dickie Fingers?
You shall have my full cooperation
我会全力配合你们
and that of my associates and informants.
包括我的合伙人和线人
And with all that,
凭这些
you should be able to construct a watertight case against him.
足以策划一个滴水不漏的案子对付他
You dirty scumbag!
你这垃圾
I lost one of my men today. For no good reason.
我今天莫名其妙 少了一个得力助手
"Not Harry," I thought.
"不是Harry" 我告诉自己
"Harry understands the rules. The code of battle."
"Harry懂得规矩 办事的方法"
But he's crossed the line. And I'm taking him down.
但他越界了 我要他付出代价
None of this is true.
都是谎话
He's humiliated you, DCI Hunt.
他在羞辱你 Hunt总督察
And you, his protégé.
而你 他的傻徒弟
Guv?
老大?
Well, go on, lad. Run after him, then.
去吧 小子 去追他吧
I've never lived up to him the whole of me working life.
我工作以来 从来没辜负过他
Malone could be lying.
也许Malone在撒谎
He's not, though, is he?
但他没有 对吗
Those robberies spanned four divisions.
这些劫案横跨四个区
Multiple investigations.
多方调查
Time that could have been spent going after rapists, murderers.
有这些时间 可以追查更多强♥奸♥犯 谋杀犯
Why would he do this?
他为什么要这么做?
I could start an internal investigation...
我可以进行内部调查
Like hell you will.
你别搞麻烦了
We sort this out ourselves.
我们自己查
That's what I was taught.
这是他教我的
So, um... what am I supposed to tell him?
呃 我该怎么跟他说?
I don't care. Just get him out the area for an hour.
随便 只要让他出去一小时
Preferably two.
最好两小时
Yeah, but what if he cottons on?
万一他察觉了怎么办?
What sort of copper are you, Glen?
你还算是警♥察♥吗 Glen?
How do you know we'll find anything here? What about his home?
你怎么知道在这里能找到线索? 要不要去他家?
I know Harry.
我了解Harry
And he knows the safest place to hide criminal evidence
而他知道藏匿犯罪线索最安全的地方
is in a police station.
就是警局
Let's try and be a little circumspect.
想办法找找 小心点
He always said Malcolm Allison could get away with anything.
他总是说Malcolm Allison战无不胜
Lancashire Building Society. Deposit account.
Lancashire房♥屋抵押贷款协会的存款帐户
In the name of Mr Harcourt Woolf.
名字是Harcourt Woolf先生
Harcourt Woolf.
Harcourt Woolf
My snout knew all along. We're a laughing stock.
我的线人早知道了 我们几乎成了笑柄
Give me the list of those robbery dates.
把抢劫案日期告诉我
Deposits made a few days after each robbery.
每次劫案后几天 就会有存款进来
League champions, '67-'68.
冠军联赛 '67至'68
How much would it cost to have someone killed
如果找对人 需要多少钱
if you knew the right people?
才能买♥♥凶杀人?
It's all circumstantial.
看情况
He's hardly going to crack under interrogation.
审讯时他不会承认的
All we've got is Malone's word, which is not going to stand up in court.
我们只有Malone的证词 在法庭上站不住脚
Alpha One, are you receiving?
阿尔法1 听得到吗
Go ahead, Phyllis.
请说 Phyllis
I've just had word. DC Fletcher got dumped out of a car out by Audenshaw.
我刚收到消息 Fletcher警员 在Audenshaw扔出车外了
Is he OK? Cuts and bruises.
他没事吧 皮外伤
He wanted to let you know the guy he was with got away.
他想告诉你们 和他在一起的人逃跑了
Does that make sense to you? Roger that.
你明白吗 收到了
Harry Woolf knows we're on to him.
Harry Woolf知道我们在查他了
Well, he's not going to go anywhere without this.
没有这个 他哪儿也不会去的
You in a rush, Harry?
什么事这么赶 Harry?
The coloured lad. He's working with Malone.
那个黑人跟Malone是一伙的
He's trying to...
他想...
I've got your book.
你的小本本在我这儿
Hoping to, er... empty your account?
想...把钱提光吗
Don't tell me.
别告诉我
Rio? Costa del Sol?
里约热内卢?太阳海岸?
Et tu, Gene?
你呢 Gene?
You believe all these things you hear about me?
你真♥相♥信那些传言?
Talk me out of it.
那你说服我啊
Tell me it's all untrue.
告诉我那不是真的
I can't.
不行
I made you too good.
我把你培养得太好了
How has this happened? I was stupid to involve you.
怎么会出这种事? 我太傻了 不该牵扯你
But I thought it was a good way of covering my tracks.
我以为这是掩盖行踪的好办法
You underestimated me.
你低估我了
You underestimated us.
低估我们了
It's over, Harry.
结束了 Harry
You read much Freud, DI Tyler? I'm more of a Dan Brown man.
你读过弗洛伊德吗 DI Tyler? 我更喜欢丹.布朗
Every son kills his father. That's what my dad used to quote me.
"每个儿子都想弑父" 我小时候爸爸常引用这句话说我
It's a wonder I'm so well-adjusted.
我能如此适应好简直是奇迹
How has this happened?
怎么会出这种事?
Have you seen Arnold Malone's house?
你见过Arnold Malone的房♥子吗
Three times the size of mine. Two more in Spain.
是我的三倍大 还有两栋在西班牙
I saw these villains getting rich.
我眼睁睁看着这些恶人发迹
Looked in my wage packet, thought, "Something's skew-whiff here."
再看看我口袋里的薪水 想"太不公平了"
So, I thought, "Set up the robberies, frame Malone,
于是我想 "策划抢劫案 陷害Malone"
"he gets banged up, I get a bit of cash."
"让他受罪 我拿钱"
It's not like he doesn't deserve it.
反正他也罪有应得
Come on!
别这样
It's not exactly murder or kiddie-fiddling, is it?
又不是谋杀或娈童 对吧?
You had Dickie Fingers killed.
你派人杀了Dickie Fingers
Yeah.
是的
That's when things started to get a bit tricky.
于是事情开始失控
So...
好了
how do we get out of this?
我们怎么解决这事?
We arrest you.
我们逮捕你
Have you told him? Have you told me what?
你告诉他了吗 你告诉我了什么?
Ah, you were trying to protect him.
哦 你想保护他
He really does know his onions, this lad.
这小子 果然很能干
Have you told me what?
你告诉我了什么?
I'm dying, Gene.
我快死了 Gene
A year, maximum.
最多一年
Let me have the cash, ticket to Majorca and I'll disappear for ever.
把钱给我吧 去马约卡岛 再也不出现
No one else needs to get hurt.
没有人会再受到伤害
Let me see this out in peace.
让我平静地离去吧
How many villains have I put away?
我逮捕了多少罪犯啊?
Doesn't that earn me something?
还不值这些吗
No.
不
Give me the book, Gene.
把存折给我 Gene
Great minds think alike.
英雄所见略同
OK, don't be stupid. It doesn't have to end like this.
别傻了 不必闹得这么僵
Are you really capable of taking me down?
你真的会开枪吗
After I made you?
是我造就了你啊
If he isn't capable...
如果他不行
...I am.
我行
I trusted you. Sir.
我一直很相信你 长官
Believed I was helping you investigate Malone.
我相信自己是在帮您调查Malone
You're supposed to be the example.
你本该成为榜样的
So...
好吧
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表