剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Now, there's sausage rolls, vol-au-vents and a hedgehog.
有香肠卷 酥皮派 和 "刺猬"
Hedgehog? It's not a real hedgehog, silly.
"刺猬"? 不是真的刺猬 傻瓜
It's pineapple, cheese, silver onion on a stick.
是菠萝 奶酪 洋葱窜成的窜
Mm. Delicious.
恩 很可口
Carol. Hungry people over here.
Carol 饿肚子的在这儿
Yes, dear.
好的 亲爱的
I think that was a real hedgehog.
我想这真是个刺猬
Behave.
别乱来
Now what do we do?
现在我们怎么做
Does everybody like Santana? Oh, God.
大家都喜欢Santana吧 老天爷
God, I love Santana.
天 我爱Santana
Try and get in conversation with Twilling.
努力和Twilling搭讪上
I'm going to take a look around. OK.
我四处转转 好
Be careful. I will. Darling.
小心点 我会的 亲爱的
Lucky man. Oh, hello.
幸运的男人 你好
Thank you so much for inviting us.
你能邀请我们真是太感谢了
Oh, we're always looking for new friends.
我们一直都想结交新朋友
Of the right sort, if you understand what I'm saying.
志趣相投的那种 如果你明白我的意思
Right sort?
志趣相投?
Well, the world is changing, Tony. My father thought he was lucky
世界不停再变 Tony 我父亲觉得他是幸运的
with a semi-detached and a packet of Woodbines.
能有一幢带着草坪的半独♥立♥房♥
But I want more out of life than that.
但我希望这一生能享受更多
Fine wine. Good food.
美酒 佳肴
Hm. More even than that.
恩 还要多
But to get real pleasure,
但想要得到真正的享受
you need to have the courage to be different.
要有胆量变得与众不同
Don't you agree, Tony?
你同意我吗 Tony?
Yeah. Actually, I do.
是的 实际上 我同意
Cherie?
Cherie?
Oh, well, I just sort of do what I'm told.
恩 我只是个夫唱妇随的人
Nothing wrong with that.
这有什么错
If you'll excuse me.
请原谅
Little boys' room. Oh, I'll keep her warm for you.
想去洗手间 我会为你照顾她的
Hi.
嗨
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
I was looking for the bathroom. And does this look like a bathroom?
我在找洗手间 这像洗手间吗
Truth? I was looking for you.
想听实话? 我在找你
For me?
找我?
You're a very attractive woman.
你是个非常有魅力的女士
You have a very beautiful wife.
你有个很漂亮的妻子
Yes, I do.
是的 我是
Well, my husband wouldn't like you being in here.
我的丈夫不会喜欢你出现在这里
Please.
请吧
Oh, here he is. She was fretting about you.
他来了 她正担心你呢
I was not. I've been well entertained.
我才没有 我玩得正开心呢
We should go. Nonsense, you've only just arrived.
我们该走了 什么话 你们才刚到啊
Well, I've got an early start tomorrow, so, er...
明天早上我得早起 所以...
Roger's just been telling me about these amazing parties they have here.
Roger正在跟说他这有很好玩的聚会
Oh?
哦?
Well, only for the select few, if you understand what I'm saying.
不过只是对被挑选过的少数人 如果你明白我的意思
Oh, I think we all understand each other.
我想我们都很明白对方的意思
Shall we come to your party, Carol?
那我们能参加你的聚会吗 Carol?
I'll look forward to it.
我很期待
If we're right and this man is our killer,
如果我们没错 这人就是我们的凶手
we are in a very dangerous situation.
我们的处境很危险了
You don't have to worry about me.
你不必担心我
Oh, thanks, Gwen. Thank you.
谢谢你 Gwen 谢谢
Gwen put some aside for me.
Gwen特意为我留的
What is it with you and women?
你和女人之间都这样吗
Just don't put yourself at any unnecessary risk, OK?
你不要去冒无谓的险 好吗
We're here to catch the murderer, not offer him another victim.
我们在这是为了抓住凶手 不是提供另一个被害人
Anything you can do... This is not a competition.
你可以做什么 这不是在比赛
You don't have to prove yourself to me, or anybody in this station.
这种状况下 你不用证明给我 或任何人看
What is wrong with you today?
你今天怎么了
Do you want the honest answer? I'm bloody sick of 1973.
你想听实话? 我讨厌死1973了
Well, don't worry, it'll be 1974 soon.
那别担心 很快就要到1974年了
You know, where I'm from... Hyde.
你瞧 我来的地方... Hyde
Yes. Hyde. People love me, you know.
是的 Hyde 大家爱我
They don't want anything from me, they don't want to fight me.
他们不会想从我这奢望什么 也不会和我打架
They just love me. If they're still there.
他们只是爱我 如果他们还在的话
Oh, never mind. There's always Gwen.
哦 别放在心上 Gwen总归在的
How's the, er... treacle sponge, sir?
甜松糕还不错吧 长官?
It's magnificent.
极品
Mint custard? Yes, it's a triumph.
薄荷蛋奶冻糕呢? 恩 好吃
There's a woman to see you. I put her in the lost property room.
有位女士要见你 我让她在失物间等
Who is it? Mrs Edith Williams.
是谁 Edith Williams女士
She says her daughter's gone missing.
她说她的女儿不见了
When did you last see Denise, Mrs Williams?
你最后一次见到Denise 是什么时候 Williams女士
Two days ago.
两天前
She was meant to come over for her tea, but never did.
她本该来喝茶的 但再也没出现
Did you phone her? Mm.
你给她打过电♥话♥吗 有
She's a good girl. She always keeps in touch.
她是个好女孩 一直和家里保持联络的
I wouldn't bother you otherwise. It's no bother, Mrs Williams.
否则我也不会来麻烦你们 不是麻烦 Williams女士
Then I read about the dead girl in the paper
然后我在报纸上 读到了那个死掉的女孩子
and that maybe you'd arrested the wrong man all them years ago.
还提到你们以前可能抓错了人
I met your daughter, Mrs Williams. Oh, she's lovely, isn't she?
我见过你女儿了 Williams女士 她是不是很讨人喜欢?
She is.
是的
Is she in trouble?
她有麻烦了吗
We think she might be, yeah.
我们觉得或许是的
Is she dead? We've no reason to believe that.
她死了? 我们还没理由这么说
I'm going to make it my personal duty to find her.
我会把找到她当成我自己的事
OK, remember, listen out for anything that will help us find Denise.
好吧 记得 留心所有 能帮助我们找到Denise的线索
Let's just hope we're not too late. OK, sir.
先祈祷我们没有太晚吧 好的 长官
You hear me say, "Santana" and we're out of here.
如果你听到我说"Santana" 我们就离开
You follow me out, no questions, we just leave, OK?
你跟着我出来 不要提问 就是离开 明白吗
Hope you've got clean Y-fronts on, sir.
希望你穿了 条干净的紧身短裤 长官
I'm serious. One word from me and we're out of here.
我是说真的 只要我一开口 我们都离开
We go to Spain every summer. Benidorm. It's beautiful.
我们每年夏天都去西班牙 Benidorm小镇 那里美极了
Have you ever been to Spain, Mr Blair?
你去过西班牙吗 Blair先生?
Please, call me Tony.
请叫我Tony
Only to Barcelona. I went to see the Gaudis.
只去过巴塞罗那 看过Gaudi的那些杰作
A man of culture. How exciting.
一代大♥师♥ 很有意思
Do you like travel, Cherie? Oh, I love to lay in the sunshine.
你喜欢旅游吗 Cherie? 我爱晒日光浴
Erm... I let Tony do the galleries and the churches
恩...我让Tony自己去美术馆 教堂
and I just lay on my back in the sun.
我自己俯卧着晒日光浴
Time for dessert, I think.
该上甜点了 我想
So, Roger, how's business?
Roger 工作怎么样
Oh, these are difficult times for all of us.
目前这光景大家都不好混
The TUC have Heath on the rack and are trying to destroy us all.
劳工会有首相Heath支持 想要整跨我们
But it'll never happen.
不过不会得逞的
I've got a cousin who works at Conservative Central Office
我有个侄子在保守党办公室
and he told me that if Wilson gets back in,
他跟我讲 如果Wilson回来了
there's a secret plan for the armed forces to oust him
会有场秘密暴♥动♥来驱逐他
and put Mountbatten in as head of state.
让Mountbatten来做国家的元首
Good man, Mountbatten. No politics at table.
Mountbatten是个不错的家伙 餐桌上不谈政♥治♥
Now, we have Black Forest gateau and raspberry pavlova.
我们有黑森林蛋糕 和树莓烘蛋白甜饼
Delicious.
真美味
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Right, boys and girls.
那么 小伙子和姑娘们
Let's get this down us and get on with the entertainment, eh?
让我们吃完这个 继续下一项娱乐 怎么样
Do you think Denise is here? Don't know.
你觉得Denise在这吗 不知道
Don't do anything you don't want to do.
你不想做的事就不要做
OK.
好
Right. I hope everyone's nice and relaxed.
好了 我想大家现在都放开了
Gentlemen?
先生们
Ladies?
女士们
I know I don't need to say this, but it's just a reminder.
我知道我不必说这个 但只是提个醒
Whatever happens within these walls stays within these walls.
发生在这屋子里的事不得外传
Is that clear?
明白吗
Your keys, gentlemen, please.
先生们 你们的钥匙 请吧
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表