剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
He was warned.
他被警告过
Stella told her dad on the phone that he was warned.
Stella在电♥话♥上告诉她爸爸他被警告过
Meaning?
意味着
Meaning the kidnapper thinks they've contacted him.
意味着绑匪认为他们已经联♥系♥过他了
Have you been to Lamb's house? Why, you twonk?
去过Lamb家吗 怎么了 你个二百五
Simon may have received something that he didn't realise was a warning.
Simon也许收到了一些东西 但他没意识到那是警告
Tyler. We've made a slight error.
Tyler 我们犯了个小错
There was a breakdown in communication
通讯曾出现中断
and you were given the wrong dose of a neurotransmitter
给你用的一种神经传送体过量了
which stimulates the body.
它刺♥激♥了你的身体
We're trying to counter the effects with a heavy dose of noradrenaline,
我们正在试图用过量的 甲肾上腺素来中和它
but I must warn you, you may for a time go into a deeper coma.
但我必须警告你 你可能要进入深度昏迷一段时间
Oh, shit. Beg your pardon.
噢 他妈的 对不起
Crossed line. Get off the ruddy phone!
接错线了 挂了那个破电♥话♥
No, no. No, no, no!
不 不 不 不 不
Now what?
这是怎么回事
Ah, you screw up on the stimulants so you wade in with the suppressants.
啊 你们在刺♥激♥剂上搞砸了 就给我用了遏抑剂
You're about as hot on detail as this lot!
你们跟这些家伙一样"尊重"细节
Why don't you find something that gives me the screaming shits as well?
干嘛不再给点让我大喊大叫的玩意儿?
OK, where's the door?
好的 门在哪里
This dust's making me nose itchy. Oh, shut up, you tart.
灰让我鼻子痒 啊 闭嘴 你个女生
Lamb was certain he never got a phone call.
Lamb很确定他没接到电♥话♥
Then maybe something came in the post.
那可能是包裹信件了
Something he discarded without thinking.
一些他想都没想就丢掉的东西
Something which is going to warn him.
一些用来警告他的东西
It could be a clue of the killer's identity.
可能是杀手身份的线索
Chris. Dustbins. What bins?
Chris 垃圾桶 什么桶
Have the bin men been this week? Not yet.
收垃圾的这周过来了吗 还没
So if he threw anything out, it should still be there.
如果他把什么东西扔了 应该还在那儿
Don't just check the bins, check the house!
不光检查垃圾桶 还要检查房♥子!
Well, come on, it's all we've got going for us, boys.
走吧 我们现在只能干这个了 伙计们
Sam's still out cold. Doc says he may need blood tests.
Sam还是发冷 医生说也许他需要验血
I know what blood group he is. "A" rhesus smug.
我知道他是哪个血型的 自鸣得意猴子型
Right, we'll swing out to Lamb's.
好的 我们出发去Lamb家
I know, I know. But what choice have we got?
我知道 我知道 我们还有什么选择呢
Cartwright. You keep trawling through this lot.
Cartwright 你继续查阅这堆东西
So you're not kicking me out, then? Not yet.
也就是说你不赶我了 目前不
Nothing in the bin outside except food wrappers.
垃圾桶里只有食物包装纸
Chris, check the other room.
Chris 检查另外一间房♥
Let's tear this poncy place apart.
我们把这个淫窝拆了
Oh, you're beating up the fixtures and fittings.
噢 你在踹人家的家具
Guess what? That nightclub raid, the hippies?
知道吗 那些夜♥总♥会♥混混 那些嬉皮士
Our boy wonder was slipped a Mickey Finn.
给我们的奇男 在饮料里下了麻药
The boss is tripping after all.
老大最后还是晕了
But Sam doesn't take drugs. He was drinking Tizer at the club.
但是Sam不嗑药 他在俱乐部喝Tizer
DC Chester said he found half the tabs stuffed in the drinks bottles.
Chester警员说他在瓶里 发现了一半的药片
So the boss has spent the last three days tripping the light fantastic.
也就是说老大过去三天 一直处于迷幻状态了
What is it?
怎么了
These two letters of complaint.
这有两封投诉信
Dated one week and about four weeks after we charged Graham Bathurst.
日期分别是我们控告 Graham Bathurst的一周和四周后
Accusing us of "procedural incompetence"
投诉我们"程序性渎职"
and "institutionalised slackness". Heavy stuff.
以及"官僚主义懈怠" 罪还挺重
Who wrote them? Mavis Witham. Charley's mum.
谁写的 Mavis Witham, Charley的妈妈
Chris, have you checked Lamb's study?
Chris 检查Lamb的书房♥了吗
Chris, step back.
Chris往后退
Think. Look.
想 看
God is in the detail.
上帝存于细节
Can you explain this photo to me, Mr Lamb?
你能解释这张照片吗 Lamb先生
Stella's sixteenth.
Stella的十六岁生日
Two weeks ago.
两周前
We had a garden party. This man came to take photographs.
我们开了个花♥园♥派对 有个人过来拍照
It's odd, though, isn't it, the way your hand's hovering in the air?
有点怪 不是吗 你的手悬在空中
It looks like there should be someone else with you, but they've vanished.
看起来好像应该有人跟你一起 但是消失了
They were. It was Stella. She was beside me.
是有人 是Stella 她当时在我旁边
I had me hand on her arm.
我的一只手在她胳膊上
The photographer, he sent these pictures through afterwards,
拍照的人 他事后把照片送来了
and in that one, she was missing.
在那张里面 她不见了
Who was the photographer?
拍照的是谁
I assumed Bea had arranged him,
我还以为是Bea安排的
but when I asked her, she didn't know who he was either.
但当我问她的时候 她说她也不知道他是谁
She thought I'd hired him.
她还以为是我雇的
When did these photos arrive? Um...
照片什么时候到的 呃...
About four or five days ago.
大概四五天前吧
I am sorry to bother you, Mrs Witham.
很抱歉打扰您 Witham太太
You wrote to CID last year.
你去年给犯罪调查科写过信
You felt very strongly
你很强烈的觉得
that we hadn't conducted a thorough investigation.
我们没做出充分的调查
It all seemed so rushed.
看起来确实草率
We heard she was dead, and next thing, that lad was on trial.
我们听见她死了 然后 那个小孩就上法庭了
You accused us of institutionalised slackness.
你投诉我们官僚主义懈怠
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
Well, you tell me, you wrote it.
嗯 你告诉我呀 你写的
You didn't, did you?
不是你写的 是吗
Your husband wrote the letters and you signed them.
你的丈夫写了这些信 你在上面签了名
Just after Bathurst was convicted.
Bathurst罪名成立以后
Don said it would make more impact coming from the mother.
Don说 出自妈妈之手更有影响力
Poor Don.
可怜的Don
So quiet these days.
这些天来不言不语的
Always going back to the spot in the woods where...
总是回到林子里那个地方...
What did he say when he found out Mr Lamb's family had been kidnapped?
当他发现Lamb的家人 被绑♥架♥时说了些什么
He said something about natural justice.
他说了些自然公正之类的
It's strange, you turning up to talk about Charley.
有些奇怪 你过来谈论Charley的事情
Today of all days.
偏偏今天
Mavis. I need to speak with your husband.
Mavis 我需要和你丈夫谈谈
He's in the shed. It's where he has his darkroom.
他在小屋里 他的暗室在那儿
Photographer. Photographer!
摄影师 摄影师!
He's a photographer for the local paper.
他是当地报刊的一个摄影师
Yellow Pages, wedding photographers.
黄页 婚礼摄影师
Don Witham is a photographer for the local paper!
Don Witham是当地报刊的一个摄影师
I want every available DC, plod and plonk.
我要每一个有空的警员 男女均可
I want everyone on this. Answer your ruddy phones!
我要每个人都来查这件事 接你的电♥话♥!
I am not CID's errand girl.
我不是犯罪调查科打杂的
Don Witham Annie's just called in. Don Witham.
Annie打过来的
What about him? Annie says this is important.
他怎么了 Annie说这很重要
Don Witham is the photographer on the "Town Cryer".
Don Witham是"城镇之声"的摄影师
Ray, copy of the "Town Cryer".
Ray 拿一份"城镇之声"来
It's the same font.
是同样的字体
Hang on.
等等
Stella's been removed from this photo. This was his warning to you.
Stella从这张照片里被去掉了 这是他对你的警告
Don Witham's the Spot the Ball photographer on the "Town Cryer".
Don Witham是"城镇之声" 找球游戏的摄影师
He's an expert at removing things from photographs.
他是从照片里去东西的专家
Annie Guv. Annie. Annie.
老爹 Annie
It's OK, Mrs Lamb, Stella. Stay calm. I'm a police officer.
没事的 Lamb太太 Stella 保持镇定 我是一名警员
He's behind you. He's behind you!
他在你后面 他在你后面!
Has he confessed? Mr Witham, listen to me.
他认罪了吗 Witham先生 听我说
Have you arrested him for the murder of my girl?
他杀害了我的女儿 你们把他逮捕起来了吗
Simon Lamb isn't your daughter's... The case was shoddy from the start!
Simon Lamb不是杀害你女儿的... 这桩案子一开始就办得糟透了
You were lazy, slack.
你们懒惰 懈怠
I wrote to your DCI. I read your letters.
我向你们总督察投诉的 我读了你的信
We filed them... I was ignored.
我们把它归档了 我被无视了
The victim's own father. I was ignored.
身为受害者的亲生父亲 我被无视了
That soft lad, Bathurst, was an easy target.
那个软弱的小子 Bathurst 是个好靶子
But Lamb? I took pictures.
但是Lamb 我拍了照
Look at him. Look at him with those girls.
看他 看他和那些女孩一起
Don, he's a teacher. What's he doing that's so wrong?
Don 他是个老师 他做错了什么吗
I've thought about this for months.
我已经思考了几个月了
The more I thought about it... Maybe that's the problem.
我越想就... 也许这就是问题所在
You haven't talked to anyone, just gone over it in your mind.
你没跟任何人谈过 只是自己闷着想
My Charley worshipped him.
我的Charley崇拜他
He had power over her and he abused that power.
他对她有着影响 而他滥用了这种影响力
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表