剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
And yours is? Serve the public trust.
你怎么认为? 为公众服务
Protect the innocent. Uphold the law.
保护无辜 依法办事
Training college?
警校学的
RoboCop.
机械战警
You can't uphold the law by breaking it.
你违法就不能依法办事
It's a waste of time, this, Guv. This joker hasn't seen a sausage.
浪费时间 这人连毛都没看到
He knows nowt about the miners' blag.
他不知道矿工的计划
Nick him for wasting police time. Eh?
浪费警♥察♥时间 把他抓起来 啊
So one man dies and you threaten another
死了一个威胁另一个
just because you haven't got a lead. You know, I find...
就因为你没有线索 你知道么 我觉得
Unbelievable. Unbelievable.
不可思议 不可思议
I'm doing it again. Trying to change you.
我又来了 想改变你
What's the point? Just forget I said anything.
有什么用 你就忘了我说的话吧
Thank you. I will.
谢谢 我会的
Right. Let's start interrogating miners.
好 开始审那些工人
Pull in Don Sykes, he's never far from trouble.
把Don Sykes抓进来 他总是犯事
He's ready for his pre-med now.
患者已准备好术前用药
You need to keep fighting. Stay strong for the operation.
Sam 你必须坚持战斗 为了手术坚强一点
I'm strong enough.
我足够坚强
Put me under the knife.
快动刀吧
For God's sake, don't you let me down again.
看在上帝份上 别再让我失望了
What you doing in here? Waiting.
你在这里干什么 等待
Er... waiting for this, as it goes.
等这个 实际上
Sorry.
对不起
It's just I'm looking forward to getting this over with.
我想把这个尽快结束
Why is that?
为什么呢
Annie.
Annie
I have to go away. Soon.
很快我要走了
For how long? Holiday?
走多久 放假吗
It's, er... family and friends.
家人 朋友
But I... I was wondering...
但是 我想
before I go, I'd like to spend more time with you.
在我走之前 我想和你多花点时间在一起
Really, Sam.
真的 Sam
What's this all about? Where are you going?
到底怎么回事 你到底去哪里
Far away.
很远
Off you jolly well trot, love. Boys' Brigade meeting.
走开美女 男人们开会了
Take a seat, Mr Sykes.
坐下 Sykes 先生
We know you miners are working with pros on a wages blag.
我们知道矿工和 专业强盗准备抢劫
It's my guess you're the bridge man. I want a name.
我猜你是中间人 我要他的名字
Who's the evil bastard behind this?
哪个王八蛋是后台
Our bet is that you hired Danny Croucher for this robbery.
我赌是你为了抢劫雇了Danny
Danny got scared, he came to us.
Danny害怕了 他找了我们
You told your boss, and your boss shot Danny in cold blood.
你告诉了你的老板 你老板杀害了Danny
I ain't talking.
我不说
Who shot Danny?
谁杀了 Danny?
Talk.
说
You can do what you like, I'm saying nowt.
随便你 我不知道
Ray, get two sets of cuffs.
Ray 拿两副手铐
Let's get creative.
换点新花样
Guv, you have just used unnecessary restraint on a suspect
老大 你刚才用了不必要的束缚
by handcuffing him to a chair.
把嫌疑犯用手铐帮助绑在椅子上
What are you, the narrator?
你干什么 旁白
Hold him.
按着他
For what it's worth,
不管怎么样
you're contravening several human rights laws.
你违反了好几个人♥权♥法
And I've told you before, human rights are for human beings.
我跟你说过 人♥权♥只适用于人类
Who's running this blag? Give us the name.
是谁负责 给我名字
I don't know the main man. It's all done over the phone with his lads.
我不认识本人 只和他的手下用电♥话♥联♥系♥
I'm not a squealer.
不是我告的密
Bing! Wrong answer.
叮! 答错
You, my friend, are three steps down the food chain from a maggot.
你 我的朋友 在食物链中比蛆还低三等
I have no problem watching a maggot
我可以忍♥受看一只蛆
twisting about on a hook with its guts spilling out.
挂在勾子上 肝脏肠子都出来了
Please. Stop, please!
停 停 求你
I'll tell you, I'll tell you!
我告诉你
I'll tell you, OK? I'll tell you his name.
我告诉你 我告诉你他的名字
There's a good maggot.
真是一个好蛆
Leslie Johns. His name is Leslie Johns.
Leslie Johns 他叫Leslie Johns
The cop-killer? Right, Sykes, where do I find Leslie Johns?
警♥察♥杀手? 好Sykes 在哪可以找到Leslie Johns
I can't tell you. They'll kill me.
我不能告诉你 他会杀了我
Tell me, or I'll kill you.
告诉我 不然我杀了你
Scalpel. Ready for first incision.
手术刀 准备开始
Here we go. That's it.
好 来吧
You're operating. It's begun.
手术了 开始了
Let's hope he's strong enough.
希望他足够坚强
I'm strong enough, Mr Morgan. You cut that cancer out.
我很坚强 Morgan先生 你快把癌症切除
Sam?
Sam?
Sam?
Sam?
The Guv was looking for you. Sykes won't stop talking.
老大正在找你 Sykes交代了不少
The wonders of torture.
拷打的力量
Anyway, he'II... he'll brief you tomorrow, so...
总之 他明天告诉你
Do you want to come in?
你想进来吗
So you haven't started packing yet?
还没开始装行李
For your great escape.
你的大逃亡
Look, we both know I've never belonged here.
我们都知道我不属于这里
I don't know.
我不知道
I thought it was all working out.
我以为事情好转了
I felt for the first time like we were all part of a team.
我第一次觉得 我们都是团队一份子
I'm amazed that you want to leave that.
我很惊讶你要离开那队
This.
此时此地
I told you before...
我告诉过你
...I don't hate everything about this place.
我不完全恨这个地方
Hasn't stopped yet.
从没停过
It's amazing.
很奇妙
Well, I'm fond of it.
我也这么想
Snap.
吧嗒
Yours is racing.
你的加快了
It's roaring.
太快了
You should see a doctor.
你该看医生
That's a good idea.
好主意
Listen, Annie.
听着 Annie
Whatever time I have left here, I'd really like to spend it with you.
我想和你呆一会 不管我什么时候走
You don't have to go.
你不用离开的
How can I stay here with you?
我怎么可能与你留在这里
It's impossible.
不可能的
God, you're like a riddle, you are.
老天 你真像是一个谜
Just as I think I understand you...
我刚认为我了解你
...like a mist, you move away from me again.
就像雾 你又要离开我了
Why would you have to go just like that?
你真的要走 就像这样
I can't tell you. You wouldn't understand. Try me.
我不能告诉你 你不会懂的 试一试
Spend the night with me, Annie.
今晚和我在一起 Annie
Just once.
就一晚
No questions, no answers.
没有问题 没有答案
Just you and me.
只有你和我
One night?
一晚
I can't stay here forever.
我不能在这里呆一辈子
I can't stay for one night.
我不能呆一晚
Gone.
走了
Annie. Wait.
Annie 等等
Knock knock.
敲敲门
Jesus. This... this is it, isn't it? Morgan's operating, isn't he?
老天 开始了是不是 Morgan下刀了
Very serious and very nasty. It has to be done.
非常严肃 非常难处理 但是必须完成
But it's a very messy job, Sam. Are you strong enough?
是个棘手的工作 Sam你够坚强吗
Sam, help us!
Sam 帮帮我
Stay strong. None of this is real.
坚强一点 这不是真的
They can't feel pain, can they? None of this is real.
他们感觉不到疼痛 这都是虚幻 不是吗?
None of this is real. I'm coming home.
这不是真的 我要回家
Stay strong. I'm coming home. Not long now.
坚强一点 我要回家 不会很久了
Stay strong. None of thi...
坚强一点 不是
None of this is real.
都不是真的
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表