剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
With my blessing.
我会祝福你的
Before you start, it wasn't my shift.
先听我说 昨晚不是我当班
What are you on about? Have you not heard?
你在说什么? 你没听说吗
There was a barney overnight. Fight in Dickie Fingers' cell.
昨晚发生了争执 Dickie Fingers的牢房♥里有人打架
Spread out into here.
波及到这里
He got out, did a runner. What?
他逃跑了 什么?
Who was on the desk? That's what I'm trying to find out.
谁当班的? 我也在查
If you can find the roster, you're a better man than me.
如果你能找到值班表 我佩服你
Phyllis. The last conversation I had with Dickie Fingers,
Phyllis 我最后一次 和Dickie Fingers谈话时
he was frightened for his life.
他害怕自己小命不保
And now he's disappeared.
现在他竟然消失了
You can stop that now. This is cock-up, not conspiracy.
别说了 这次是搞砸 不是阴谋
Seriously, boss, take someone else. Nice white face.
说真的 头儿 找别人吧 漂亮的小白脸
I'm only on secondment. I don't really want to get involved.
我只是外借人员 不想牵扯进来
Oh, cut the performance, Glen.
哦 别演戏了 Glen
When are you going to get involved?
那你打算什么时候牵扯进来呢
I mean, how long do you think you've got?
我是说 你以为自己还有多少时间?
Because, believe me, everything can change, like that.
相信我 一切都会变的 像这样
Look... I know this is going to sound weird...
听着 我知道这听起来很奇怪
...but I know who you are underneath.
但是我了解外表下的你
Oh, you know me, do you?
哦 你了解我 真的?
You know how it feels when the monkey sounds start?
你知道 听到别人模仿猴子叫声 是什么感受吗
When the bananas are piled up outside your locker?
知道更衣柜外摆着一堆香蕉 是什么感受吗
If I get through a month without murdering a colleague,
如果我能熬过一个月 不谋杀那些同事
they ought to erect a statue of me.
他们应该给我立碑做传才是
You knew what you were getting into when you signed up.
你签字的时候应该想到会牵扯什么
I didn't sign up to be a bloody standard-bearer.
我签字也不是来做领导的
Why should I have to fight all the battles?
为什么要管这些事?
Because if you don't, who will?
因为如果你不管 还有谁会管呢
Somebody has to be the first. Somebody has to take responsibility.
必须有人第一个吃螃蟹 必须有人负起责任
The only person I'm responsible for is myself.
我要负责的 只有我自己
One day, there's going to be a young recruit
有一天 会有一个年轻的新警♥察♥
who will look to you to show him the way.
依靠你为他指路
He'll take his principles, his values,
他的准则 他的价值
his beliefs directly from you.
他的信仰都是跟你学的
When that day comes,
如果那一天到了
if you're not good enough,
而你却不够正直
if all you can tell him is to keep your head down
如果你只能告诉他 保持低调
and don't cause any trouble,
少管闲事的话
then there's no hope for any of us, is there?
那就再也没有希望了
How do you want to be remembered, Glen?
你想被永远铭记吗 Glen?
You know, when you die?
你死去的时候
What do you want people to say about the sort of copper you were?
希望大家怎么评说你的工作?
About the sort of man you were?
你的为人?
So, he likes a fry-up and a flutter on the gee-gees.
好了 他喜欢炒什锦和赌马
Well, best bang him up, eh?
最好痛打他一顿
We keep watching. Until he just gives himself up?
继续监视 直到他露出马脚?
Look, I don't know what else to do. I haven't got all the answers.
听着 我不知道还能做什么 我还没理出头绪
I can't even talk to anyone, except you.
我甚至不能和任何人说 除了你
You see, that's what I don't understand.
这就是我不明白的地方
Why me?
为什么是我?
Because I've got a good feeling about you.
因为我对你感觉很好
Oh, God, you're not a poof, are you?
哦 要死 你不是同性恋吧?
Shit.
要死
I don't mind you reporting me,
我不介意你上报我
but staking out a senior officer borders on the underhand.
但是跟踪一名高级警官好像有点龌龊
Dickie Fingers disappeared from his cell last night.
Dickie Fingers昨晚从监狱消失了
So I hear. Has it affected your decision
我听说了
to report me to Discipline and Complaints?
这事跟你向纪律投诉处举报我有关吗
I don't know what to think any more, sir.
我不知道该怎么想 长官
Trust your instincts. They're the only thing you can rely on.
相信你的直觉 这是你唯一能依靠的东西
Oh, I should apologise.
哦 我该道歉
I made a phone call while I was in the bookie's.
我在投♥注♥点打了一个电♥话♥
Ah. Bang on cue.
啊 来得正好
Tyler
Tyler!
Oh, good. Thank you, sir.
哦 很好 谢谢长官
The rules go like this: you're my officer, you do as I say!
规矩是这样的:你是我的警官 要照我说的做
I was following my instincts.
我跟着直觉走
Well, I should charge your instincts with wasting police time!
那我要控告你的直觉浪费警方时间
Be a grown-up and admit you were wrong.
成熟一点 承认吧 你错了
Dickie didn't want to escape. He was too scared.
Dickie不想逃跑的 他太害怕了
So he bloody should be, throwing round that sort of accusation.
那他肯定胡乱指控
Come on. Someone didn't want Dickie talking to us.
行了 肯定有人怕Dickie说了不该说的
Someone sprung him
肯定有人绑♥架♥了他
and that someone is desperate to keep him quiet.
拼命让他保持沉默
Oi. Laurel and Hardy.
喂 Laurel和Hardy
We're busy.
正忙着
You're wanted at the mortuary.
停尸房♥有人找你们
This is a professional killing. An execution.
是职业手法 简直是处死刑
Malone's gunning for Harry and he doesn't care who he sacrifices.
Malone想伤害Harry 不惜付出任何代价
Harry was the one who wanted to question Dickie in the first place.
是Harry第一个想审问Dickie的
He got you to apply for the Home Office production order.
他让你向内务部申请调遣令
It's the perfect way to spring somebody from prison.
这是最完美的劫狱方法
Oi, Sindy, did I say you could come in?
喂 美女 我说你可以进来了吗
I thought you'd want to know.
我觉得你大概想知道
I found out who was on cell duty when Dickie Fingers escaped.
我查出Dickie Fingers逃走时谁当班了
Oh, aye? Who?
哦?谁?
Do you want to tell them, or shall I?
你自己说 还是我来?
I can explain. I was just following orders.
我可以解释 我只是照命令办事
After all we've been through together. You've betrayed me.
我们经历了这么多 你竟然出♥卖♥♥♥我
What are you talking about? That's enough, Sam. Enough!
你在说什么啊? 够了 Sam 行了
He's off his nut.
他疯了
Did you let Dickie Fingers walk?
是不是你让Dickie Fingers走的?
I did what I was told.
我只是按命令做
Ask Superintendent Woolf.
问Woolf总警司去
I wanted to see what Dickie would do if he got his freedom.
我想看看Dickie自♥由♥以后会去哪儿
If he went to Malone, it'd show it was playing the way I thought.
如果他去找Malone 那就证明我的猜测是正确的
Setting me up to take the fall.
他们设陷阱让我跳
I made a bad call. My worst.
我失策了 都是我的错
Why didn't you let me in on this?
为什么不让我来处理?
All this has been getting to me. Didn't know who to trust.
出了这么多事 我不知道还能相信谁
I'm starting to know how you feel.
我开始理解你的感受了
So, you chased him... And I lost him. Ashamed to say.
这么说 你跟踪他 然后跟丢了 太惭愧了
I'm not as quick or as strong as I used to be.
我不如以前那么迅速强壮了
He got away from me. I had no chance then. I just had to sit and wait.
他甩掉了我 没有机会 只能静观其变了
And when the news came in that he'd been killed...
后来听说他被杀了
You see the sort of people we're dealing with here.
你们也看到了 我们对付的那种人
I'm worried. Things are backfiring for me.
我很担心 一切都事与愿违
Seen from a certain angle, I...
从某个角度看 我...
Well, I don't have to tell you.
我告诉你们干什么
Malone's a devious snake, Gene. He's decided to go in for the kill.
Malone是一条狡猾的毒蛇 Gene 他决心要杀了我
I'm sitting here vulnerable.
我处在弱势
I need your help.
我需要你们的帮助
So...
所以
what are we going to do?
现在怎么做?
Malone?
Malone?
Well, well.
哦哦
What a pleasant surprise.
真是惊喜啊
I know about the robberies.
抢劫案我了解得一清二楚
I know you had Dickie Fingers executed.
我知道你派人杀了Dickie Fingers
Yeah, well, this game stops today.
游戏到此为止
I've tolerated that bastard stepping on my turf for a while.
我容忍♥那混♥蛋♥ 在我地盘上撒野已经很久了
Now he's overstepped the mark. Dickie Fingers did not deserve to die.
现在他越界了 Dickie Fingers罪不至死
We know you had him killed.
我们知道是你杀了他
Don't be an arsehole, lad. Why would I kill Dickie? He was the best.
别傻了 小子 我♥干♥什么要杀Dickie? 他是最厉害的
I've been following Harry Woolf for two years.
我跟着Harry Woolf两年了
I suspected he'd try and pin it on me sooner or later.
我怀疑他迟早会反咬我一口
But killing one of my men?
但没想到他竟然杀了我的人
Harry Woolf has not crossed the pavement.
Harry Woolf不会走错路的
The man's filth.
这家伙肮脏至极
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表